Personally Trained

Story Info
A not-so-straight guy gets turned out at the gym.
12.8k words
4.69
96.5k
228
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,509 Followers

CONTENT WARNING: This story contains some elements that could be considered reluctant/non-consensual. If you do not want to read those topics, you have been warned.

***

"Tommyyy, have you gotten a gym membership yet?" my girlfriend nagged for the fifth time this week.

"I told you I've been busy," I lied.

"Suuure," she scoffed. "Well I'm tired of hearing your excuses, so I decided to buy you one myself. That way you can't wiggle your way out again!"

"Becky..."

"Don't 'Becky' me! Come on, I promise it won't be that bad. You'll love being fit!" She popped a hip to flaunt her toned tummy, solidifying her point.

"You know I always lose motivation...."

"That's why I signed you up for a few sessions with a personal trainer, someone who'll really kick your ass into gear!"

"That sounds... expensive."

"Don't worry about it, the sessions come free with the membership. Just think of this as your Christmas gift, okay?"

I would've preferred a PlayStation 5, but I guess that wasn't happening. Not wanting to upset my girlfriend further, I decided to acquiesce. She was being generous and it really wasn't a big ask.

"Okay, baby," I told her with a genuine smile, "I'll go to the gym."

"YAY!!"

She ran over and kissed me, then set down my running shoes and a pair of shorts. I twiddled my thumbs, unsure why she did it.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Aren't you gonna get changed? Your first session's in 20 minutes!"

"What! Today?? But it's Saturday morning, baby, you know I love hanging out."

"You've hung out enough, Tommy. You're 24 years old, it's time to man up! I'm gonna drill some good habits into you if it's the last thing I do, and I'm sure that trainer will dole out some tough love!"

Sigh, what a drag....

"Fine, fine, I'll head out." I donned the gear and pulled my girlfriend into a hug. "See you later, okay? And when you do, I'm gonna be a new man!"

I flexed my slim arms and she squeezed them teasingly.

"Have fun, babe, but not too much!"

I'm sure that won't be hard....

While driving over, I thought about the gift my girlfriend gave me and how receiving it was inevitable. She was a cardio bunny who hit the gym daily, while I stood tall and willowy, somewhere between a twink and a jock. I couldn't blame her for kindly pushing me towards the masculine end of the scale, and was determined to become the man she wanted.

Though I had a lovable face, I never understood why she dated me for two years, instead of somebody manlier. Frankly, Becky was way out of my league, but she told me she loved me often, and I believed her. I'd gotten extremely lucky with my catch and wasn't about to let her go.

When I pulled into the parking lot, I spotted a bunch of douchebag cars, and fittingly, a bunch of douchebags. While walking towards the building, I overheard one Herculean man ask another:

"Yo, Nico, you hittin' chest today?"

"Yup," 'Nico' replied proudly, "gonna try to break 300!" He took a swig of neon pink liquid from his blender bottle and pounded his chest.

"Fuck yea, dude!" the other man applauded with a bro handshake. "You're lookin' huge! It'll be no problem. Aight, catch you in there."

So, this was my new gym? One frequented by meatheads who acted like gorillas? Why couldn't Becky have signed me up for some geriatric establishment where I would've been the strongest guy?? I'm gonna look like a total wimp here!

As I went to begrudgingly open the door, it swung open from the inside before I could push.

"Ah, you must be Tommy," a soothing accent inquired.

I looked up from the floor and was greeted by a man whose size put the parking lot boys to shame. He must have stood 8 inches taller than my 6'2", with shoulders twice my width. His broad torso was covered by a black polo that would've draped over me like a gown, but fit him perfectly.

His thick thighs proved he never skipped leg day, and the forest of hair on his shins matched that fluffing out of his collar. Up top, he had a trim beard, handsome face, and mid-length hair pulled back into a bun. His features looked slightly foreign, but I couldn't place his accent.

"Uhh yeah, that's me," I replied, sticking my hand out to interlock it with his.

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Fabio, your personal trainer."

"N-nice to meet you... Fabio," I winced as he crushed my palm.

"Come, boy, let me show you around before we get started."

Fabio put his hand on my lower back and led me away from the entrance. I was a little annoyed that he called me "boy", since he only looked 30 years old, but his size gave him permission to do what he wanted. His hand on my back was weird, too, but I chalked it up to his culture, whatever it was, being handsy.

"So, Fabio, where you from?" I asked when we arrived at the first weight rack.

"You noticed my accent, eh? I'm from Brazil, Tommy. I was born and raised there, but moved here a few years ago to coach."

"Ah, cool." So that's why he has that perfect, golden tan.

"Enough about me though, my boy, why don't you tell me about yourself. Have you set any workout goals?"

"To be honest, I'm really only here because my girlfriend signed me up. She thinks I'm a weakling, so I guess I wanna bulk up a bit. You know, bigger arms, bigger chest."

"Hmmm, I see..." he muttered, circling as he inspected my body.

He had a thoughtful hand on his chin while the other began to explore my exposed skin. He started with my biceps, totally encasing them as he took inventory. He did the same with my svelte thighs, measuring their girth, both paws barely needed to wrap around. His invasion of privacy made me extremely uncomfortable, but the heat of his palms and strength of his grasp was strangely titillating.

"Take off your shirt, Tommy, I need to see everything before I can create your personal regimen."

I complied, figuring what the hell: I'm here, my girlfriend paid, let's do this. With my shorts also removed, we stood in front of a floor-length mirror. Fabio towered behind my trim frame as he rubbed my torso up and down.

He held my slim waist and commented, "so, tiny..." then added, "but you've got a nice bubble bum!" with a friendly spank.

I blushed with emasculated shame at my lithe figure and pert behind. I wished I was bigger, but I just got toned when I worked out. The only gains I ever made were in my ass, which my girlfriend said women would die for. I always gave up eventually, but now was my chance to actually improve myself.

"So, Fabio, you think you can thicken me up?"

"Yes, my Tommy." I squirmed when he said 'my', his hands still firmly planted on my hips. "With the plan I've just crafted, you're gonna get thick in all the right places."

He gave my butt a sharp smack then let me put my clothes back on.

"Alright, Tommy, before you use the heavy weights we need to work on your foundation. That means we're gonna start with lighter lifts and higher repetitions. We're also gonna mix in some cardio, yoga, and swimming to make sure you get a holistic workout experience. That all sound okay to you, Tommy boy?"

He had his arm around my waist again as we walked. I probably should've nipped his constant touching in the bud, told him it was inappropriate, but this giant man and his gym were so overwhelming.

"Uhhh... y-yeah, sounds good..." I stumbled.

"Don't be nervous," he comforted, stopping us to look at me while he tickled my spine. "I'll be here to guide you every step of the way."

"Th-thank you, Fabio," I stuttered again.

For some reason, this beast made me feel funny -- in a way I hadn't felt before. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but something about him made me squirm. I think maybe since he's such an Alpha it was hard for me not to feel submissive. I got along well with most guys, but around real red-blooded men I always reverted to my beta tendencies, and Fabio seemed to have me clocked.

"Okay, boy, we're gonna start with some squats. We won't use any weight at first so I can monitor your form. Here, get in front of me."

Fabio and I stood next to the squat rack staring at each other in the mirror. Again, he held me from behind.

"Squat down now, Tommy."

I lowered myself and bent at the knees, accidentally brushing my big butt against Fabio's meaty crotch. When I felt its thickness, a jolt of lighting surged up my spine. That was weird.... His strong arms pulled me closer as he eased us down together, his bulge poking into my ass the whole time.

"That's it, my boy. Knees should point out, eyes straight." I adjusted my position. "Don't arch that back so much," he chuckled with a spank, "there will be plenty of time for that later."

"Sorry, sorry..."

"That's alright, Tommy. I need to make sure your form is perfect, since you're gonna be doing thousands of these!"

Thousands?? How long was this gym membership!!

"How am I doing?" I asked after what felt like a hundred.

"Good, good," he replied, but was clearly still thinking. "Those shorts though, boy, they're too long."

"Sorry... I didn't know."

"Don't worry about it. I'll bring you a new pair tomorrow that'll be easier to move around in."

"Thanks, Fabio!"

He patted my butt as a "you're welcome". It was generous of him to give me new shorts since mine kept getting caught at the knee. Fabio was a really thoughtful trainer, and I started to get excited about the set up my girlfriend had given me. By the end of this, I was gonna be huge!

"Okay, Tommy, that's enough squatting for today. Now I'm gonna have you cool down on the Stairmaster before we stretch you out. Let's go."

He led me over to the area filled with cardio machines. I noticed there weren't as many guys in this section, and the deeper we went, the fewer we saw. By the time we arrived at the wall of stair machines, Fabio and I were the only men left. All the devices except one were occupied by women.

"Alright, my boy, get on here and I'll set it up for you."

I stepped up and he pressed some buttons until I was climbing at a steady pace.

"It's set to change speed at automatic intervals, so you don't have to do anything but work that tight booty!" He gave me another smack and I yelped. "I'm gonna go bench and will be back in 15. Take this water, Tommy, you look thirsty."

He handed it to me with a mysterious smile, one that might have had seduction lying underneath. I yanked my collar nervously and grabbed it, then guzzled the whole thing.

"I'll fill it back up for you, my boy, you just workout now." He exited with another butt touch, though it was really more of a fondle.

While walking the stairs, I looked around the room through the mirrored walls. I made eye contact with Fabio a few times, and he waved at me from the weight rack where he hung out with his boys.

They were all buff and rowdy, yelling at each other to go harder, generally enjoying their masculine camaraderie. I, on the other hand, was stuck with the girls, most of whom were watching soap operas on the in-unit televisions. I tuned mine into a true crime documentary to pass the time.

"Hey, Tommy."

"AH! You scared me!" I jumped, squealing like the girls who surrounded me.

Fabio had come up and taken out my AirPod to say hello.

"Sorry, sweetie," he comforted.

I was embarrassed by his pet name, especially because he followed up with, "I want you to meet two of the other trainers. Chad, Nico, this is Tommy. He's my new client and it's his first day! He said he wants to get thicker, so that's what we're working on. Say hi, Tommy."

Fabio was emphasizing my relegated status and it was humiliating. He kept his hand near mine on the handle, again invading my space, while the two goons from the parking lot smirked at me.

"Hi, guys..."

"Hey, Tommy," Chad replied with barely-masked derision. "You wanna getthicc, huh? Well, with Fabio as your trainer, the results will speak for themselves. I can't wait to see how you turn out."

"I can't wait to see himturned out," Nico joked snidely. Everyone but me laughed.

Why did they all treat me like I wasn't a man?! I looked down to the stairs with shame, but Fabio put his hand on mine to make me feel better.

"Come on, sweetie, let's go stretch you out."

Fabio turned off the machine and held my hand as he walked me down the stairs. He maneuvered to my hip, then led us to a room with hardwood floors and mirrored walls.

"This is the ballet studio, Tommy. We're going to make you nice and nimble here!"

"Umm... No offense, Fabio, but how am I gonna get big doing ballet?"

"Ahh, Tommy, tell me now: Do you have a graduate degree in physical therapy? Because I do."

"No... but-"

"Shhhh..." he hushed, placing a finger on my lips. "If you want to be my client, you will listen to me. Do you understand? I know what's best for you, Tommy."

"I-I'm sorry...."

"That's okay, it's your first day. You'll learn to listen if you want to stay with me. You think you can do that, Tommy? Think you can listen to me? Obey me?"

He had turned me so we were now essentially hugging. His hands brushed against my ass, making me wriggle. I looked up at him, and for some reason replied:

"Yes, Sir..."

"Good boy," he finished, with a squeeze to my bum.

I yelped and jumped closer by accident. He chuckled, then pulled one of my legs up to the barre.

On the wooden beam, he showed me some stretches and even a few calisthenics that looked suspiciously like ballet moves. He counted me through the steps, stretching me out as we worked. Nico and Chad were sneering through the glass wall, but Fabio told me to ignore them while continuing to break social distancing guidelines. Next, he placed me on the floor and spread my hamstrings.

"By the time I'm done with you, you'll be doing the splits!" he assured.

When my muscles were sufficiently flaccid, he pulled me up and led me out to my car.

"You did well today, my boy. I'm eager to see how you look once I've molded you."

Throughout the session, he had caressed my body at a frequency that was just enough to not be conspicuous. Now out in the parking lot, his touches were more direct and remained longer. For reasons unknown, heat coursed through my veins every time he felt me up. My pink hole puckered.

"Th-thanks, Fabio," I shivered. "I can't wait to see what you do to me, too..."

When I drove home, my thoughts were scattered. I didn't understand why my heart was racing, or worse, why my dick was rock hard! It had barely sat still during the workout, and was especially restless when Fabio touched my ass, which was often. I tried to focus on driving, but all I could think about was the caveman I'd just met. His thick muscles, his scruffy beard... He was everything I wasn't -- a true Alpha -- and his dominance was overpowering.

"Did you get a nice pump!" my girlfriend asked, gripping my groin mischievously when I walked in.

"Uhhh... y-yeah..." I stammered awkwardly.

"You're really sweating, baby. Fabio must have worked your ass!"

"Haha... yeah..."

"Why don't you get cleaned up then come downstairs. I have a surprise for you."

I sprinted upstairs in hopes that the cold water would calm me down. It didn't, so I stroked my dick while showering. It throbbed to memories of my workout and the connection between me and Fabio. I wasn't sure if I'd just imagined our sexual tension -- or why I even considered it sexual -- but my dick didn't care.

My masturbatory fantasies led me to ponder forbidden things, like the size of Fabio's meat. It felt huge when I squatted back on it, and I wondered if it was as big as him. His snake would probably make my 5 inches look like a baby carrot! My cock drooled as images of my trainer's naked body flashed through my brain. Why the fuck was I thinking about this???

I tried to relax but my dick wouldn't settle. Since my girlfriend was here, I decided to take my frustration and confusion out on her pussy. When I arrived downstairs, she was waiting for me on the couch in lingerie, legs spread.

"Oh, Tommy, my big man," she cooed. "Are you gonna take your little girl?"

"Uhh..." I thought for a second. This was my chance to prove to myself that I was Man. I puffed out my chest and said, "Yeah, baby! I'm gonna fuck you so good!"

She giggled at my failed attempt at machismo and pulled her legs wider. I dove into her warmth quickly, but my little guy had difficulty performing. Though I'd been hard since leaving the gym, when I entered my girlfriend it kept wilting. Her figure and moans, so feminine and submissive, just weren't doing it for me.

"Is something wrong?," she asked, recognizing my shrinking size.

"N-no... just distracted by something my trainer said... sorry."

She rolled her eyes and I tried to get hard. Nothing worked though, until I thought about Fabio's massive body.... Finally, I grew.

I recollected more: his Tarzan hair, the outline of his thick cock, his veiny biceps. My dick was rock solid now and my girlfriend pulled me deeper by my asscheeks. As she did, I realized I wished it was Fabio touching them, not her. Then it dawned on me...

Deep down, I didn't just want him to touch my butt. No, I fantasized about much more than that... I fantasized about me being in Becky's position, Fabio in mine, taking his dick like a bitch.... Jesus Christ! What's wrong with me??

The image wouldn't go away, and I pictured my legs behind my ears, hole stretched wide by my trainer's massive Brazilian meat. Oh my God... Oh my God!! I thought about his hairy arms holding me in place while he claimed ownership of my body. His cocky grin as he pounded me into another dimension. Shit. Fuck. SHIT!! The taboo fantasy was too much to handle. I exploded immediately.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! OH FUUUCKK!!"

Our session didn't last long and I could tell my girlfriend wasn't satisfied. She faked a smile and lied about orgasming, then we went about our day, though the image of getting railed was burned in my brain...

When Becky tried fondling me in bed that night, my worm stayed limp. I said I was tired then turned the other way, thoughts of Fabio driving my insomnia.

The next morning, I got a text that read, "See you at 11AM, my boy!"

"Uhh, is this Fabio?" I replied.

"Yes! I got your number from your registration, I hope you don't mind. It's important for a trainer to be in contact with his pupil. I'll be checking in on you often, Tommy. You'll be here at 11, yes, my boy?"

"Yes, Fabio..."

"Great, see you soon!"

Was I ever going to get a weekend morning to myself again! I reluctantly got out of bed and dressed. By the time I pulled into the lot, I was an anxious mess--heart racing, dick twitching. Why was I so nervous about seeing him??? I tried to find the answer, but before I could, my car door opened.

"Tommy, I'm so glad you made it!"

"Oh, F-Fabio! Hi..."

I'd hoped for a few more minutes to clear my thoughts, but my chivalrous coach wanted to lead me inside himself. We entered with his arm in its usual position, and he waved at the other patrons as we passed. The guys all smirked, like they knew something I didn't, while the women stared lustfully at Fabio, enviously at me. It was all so bizarre.

He brought us to the locker room and told me to strip to my undies. I prayed I wouldn't get an erection, though I wasn't sure he would even register the small dick in my pouch.

"I brought you some clothes to wear, sweetie. They're much more appropriate for a boy like you."

He handed me two weightless, airy garments. The shirt was a light blue tank top, cut deeply at the chest and sides. You could see most of my tight torso through it and I felt terribly exposed. Worse were the shorts, made for runners. They were white with slits up the sides and barely reached my finger tips. I'd never have chosen clothes like these myself, but with Fabio's insistence I put them on.

sissy11
sissy11
1,509 Followers