Perspective

Story Info
Samantha discovers she cannot hide from her stalker.
4.5k words
3.65
32.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers

Warnings: There is a rape scene in this story, there is a gang bang scene, and there is non consensual sex.

***********************************

It was summer. I was at the beach a lot, since it was not far from where I lived. On the weekends, and after work, almost every day. I had a nice tan, and I was happily going through some serious summer beach reading. I would stay at the beach every day until I began to get seriously cold, and then I would put on my cover-up and walk home.

My cover-up was see-through, so one could see my two piece right through it. Okay, my two piece was more like a bikini. Okay, okay, it was indeed a bikini. It was even a rather tiny bikini, but so what? For a 25-year-old woman, I have a nice body.

I had no boyfriend, and I had no love life, but I had had more than my share of men and lovers in the past. I was quite contentedly taking a break from that scene. I was looking forward to getting home, taking a warm shower, pulling on shorts and a T shirt, cracking open a bottle of a nice red wine, and cooking myself some dinner.

The first thing that went wrong was that I was out of red wine. I made the sacrifice, and opened a bottle of chilled white wine. The second thing that went wrong was that my boneless and skinless chicken breasts were past their expiration date. Damn. I decided to be smart, and not to cook them. It was to be a tuna fish and salad night. Good thing I like tuna fish. And hey -- it goes with white wine.

The third thing that went wrong was Kevin ringing my doorbell. Worse, it was not just Kevin but it was Kevin times three: Kevin, Troy, and by far the worst of all, Mike. I had dated all three men within the last year, but had bedded none of them. I had given them the requisite thank you kisses. I had let them feel me up somewhat, but that was it. None of the three was my type of guy. No chemistry means no sex: This was one of the basic rules of my life. The Principles of Samantha, I call them.

But I am always gracious. Surprised to see all three men at once, I nevertheless invited them in. "To what do I owe this pleasure?" I asked all three of them. "Want some wine? I only have white."

All three said yes. I gave them glasses of white wine. I scurried around, and found some peanuts to serve them while they drank the wine. It occurred to me that since I was not expecting company, I had on no panties and no bra under my T shirt and shorts.

My T shirt was fine. It's white, and somewhat opaque. You could see little bumps where my nipples poked at it, and my dark areolas show through a bit. Also, you could clearly see the shape of my boobs. In the grand scheme of things, however, I felt that it was not too bad, nor too suggestive.

My shorts have an elastic waist, making them easy to slip on and hyper comfortable, but they also fit my body perfectly, showing off my ass because they cling to it. They're sexy, and that's why I originally bought them. They're also a little transparent, so one can see a light dark spot through them, since while I trim by bush, I don't shave it smooth like some women do.

I'm small breasted, so I'm comfortable without a bra. When I'm alone, that is. Also, a pair of my panties were still soaking in the bathroom sink, where I had left them before I had headed out to the beach. I hoped that the men did not notice my lack of a bra, or go into the bathroom! I thought about excusing myself and putting on some underwear alone in my bedroom, and hiding my panties still soaking in the sink, but I was hoping their visit would be brief.

These were the thoughts spinning through my mind. It's what happens when unexpected male guests drop in, especially if they're men I once dated. Briefly, that is. I dated all three of them briefly. Very briefly in two of the cases.

"We were all in Tony's Bar," Mike said, "and chatting, and we discovered that we all three had once dated you. You are our missing link!" he said. The irony was lost on him, as I was thinking I was the missing link between humanity and the Neanderthal that was Mike.

"Coincidences happen," I said weakly.

"Yeah," Kevin said. "And you know what? None of us got anywhere with you." That made me uncomfortable.

Troy added, "We decided you are a tease. The worst of it, we all three cannot stop thinking about you. You're the sexiest woman we know who got away."

"I'm not the sexiest, period?" I stupidly said. Always searching for an insult, I am. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

"It's hard to say," Mike answered. "I never got far enough with you to know. I hope you don't want to tease us some more. I don't like to be teased."

"We're not dating Mike. You dropped in on me, and I'm being a good hostess, offering you wine. No way that is teasing," I said.

"Yeah, but the wine is white. And consider the way you're dressed, Samantha. No bra. Sexy bottom in those super tight shorts. It should be illegal to have a body like yours," Kevin said.

"I think it actually is illegal," Troy contributed. "That is, if it goes unused, you know?"

Okay, now I was picking up menace. I was getting nervous. I started walking towards the door. I was planning to usher them out, saying I had to return to work, or something. Anything, to get them out. Anything, to remove the threat I was feeling.

Maybe I was just being paranoid? Was I really seeing evil when nothing more than three harmless and reasonably nice men had just dropped in? Okay, they were rude and crude, but hey, they're men, and that's how men are, right?

But they had dropped in, accused me of being a tease, and stated they don't like being teased? Maybe I'm not being paranoid, but then again...Where is my cell phone? I should have it close by, just in case, I thought.

Kevin had sat down, making himself at home. "This is good wine, Samantha. Much better than that shit Tony serves up." I saw his glass was already empty.

"Yeah, how about some more?" Mike said, walking into my kitchen. He must have seen my salad and tuna fish, because he called back out to the living room, "Hey boys, we're interrupting her dinner! Samantha here is too polite to tell us. Isn't she sweet?"

"Well, we don't know yet if she's sweet," Kevin said. That sounded ominous.

"We should give her something to eat," Troy said. His gesture made it clear he was thinking of fellatio.

"Mike's right. I was eating dinner when you came over. Thanks for dropping by, but I guess you should leave now. I have to get dressed properly and go back to work. There's an emergency at the office," I said, hoping they would buy that.

"Kiss goodnight, then?" Kevin said.

Thrilled that they would be going, I said, "Sure thing, Kevin," and I walked over to him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Seriously?" Kevin said, "That's a kiss goodnight? Come here, babe," and Kevin pulled me into him and kissed me deeply. Realizing my mistake, I kissed him deeply right back. The kiss must have lasted a full minute, maybe two. Tongue action, the whole nine yards.

I had to kiss Troy too, and then Mike. All the kissing was making me wet. This is ridiculous, I thought. I don't even like these men. While kissing Mike, and when the kiss was winding down to the end, my shorts were suddenly yanked down.

Horrified, I turned around and saw Troy smiling at me, holding my shorts, and smelling them at the crotch.

"Hey, she's bare assed!" Kevin exclaimed. Give him a medal for observation. Suddenly my T shirt was over my head, and off me, and I was naked in front of the three men. Now I was really scared.

I went to the door, opened it, and said "Out! All three of you, out!" I pointed outside, too. I must have looked ludicrous, ordering the men out, clad in my birthday suit, standing naked at my door.

Maybe I was too subtle, because they did not obey. Instead, Kevin and Troy just looked at me, taking in the view of my nude body, and drooling. Mike had disappeared. He emerged from my bedroom brandishing my velvet, padded handcuffs.

I had not used the handcuffs in years. They were a holdover from one of my college boyfriends who liked to tie me up and pretend he was a kulak raping his little Jewish wench. Yeah, I'm Jewish. I know, I know, Jewish girls are supposed to be good in bed. I suppose I am. To hear my four former lovers tell it, I am spectacular, the best they ever had, or ever will have. I think it's because I really enjoy the sex, and I am not shy about showing it. Plus, I have a great body, and great technique. (Yeah, I'm also not modest enough, I guess.)

But not with these morons. No way. No how.

I had actually enjoyed the bondage; it had been harmless fun at the time, and of course I trusted my boyfriend. Trust is key to enjoyment. It's hard to have fun when one is terrified. Now these velvet, padded handcuffs that I kept for the sweet, erotic memory, suddenly looked sinister.

"Samantha has a kinky side," Mike said, smiling malevolently. "Naked and kinky. A good combination in a woman, wouldn't you say boys?" The three men had me surrounded, and before I knew it my hands were cuffed. I was being forced into my own bedroom.

"It's a pity you never before let any of the three of us see your gorgeous body. We could have had lots of fun with you," Mike said, relishing his power over me, and seeing me tremble in fear.

My mind was racing. I had to figure a way out of this mess. Quickly! Where was my phone? Oh shit, I remembered it's in my purse, and my purse is in the kitchen. The men tied me to the bed, hands cuffed, and my ankles tied to the bedposts. I did everything I could to stop them. I tried to kick Mike in the balls, but missed badly.

Why, oh why, had I kept my mother's four poster bed? They had found my duct tape and used it to tie my ankles to the bed posts. I was now naked and spread eagle on the bed. I was also helpless. I was so scared I thought I might pee right there, on the bed.

I tried talking. I had moved since I had dated each of the three of them. I had acquired a stalker, and moved to this new location, 20 miles from where I used to live. Once upon a time I had dated the stalker. It was of course before he became my stalker. I was terrified of him. His name is Brian. I had moved to get away from him. My address was secret. Or so I thought. "How did you find me, boys?" I asked, hoping at least to slow them down.

"I told them where you live, of course," my stalker Brian said, as he entered my bedroom, his 6'3" frame towering over me, lain naked and spread eagle on my bed. Brian had already date-raped me once, which is why I had stopped dating altogether. "That's a good look for you, Samantha," he said. Was he actually drooling? Did I care? "You should drop by Tony's Bar some time. For old time's sake."

Now they were four. They were all four undressing. Kevin was fondling my boobs. Troy was stroking his cock. I had fucked before, of course. I had fucked a total of four men, and in addition I had been fucked by one rapist, Brian. So, if you count Brian, a total of five men's cocks had already been inside me. I was not ready for more. And certainly, I was not ready for anything like this!

Being raped was not an experience I wanted to repeat! I had fucking moved to get away from Brian and now here he was again, and I was naked, tied spread eagle to my bed. And I had been upset earlier because the chicken had passed its "use by" date?

Mike was (of course) the first man to climb on top of me. I said, "Please don't, Mike. Not like this. You don't want to rape me."

He said, mocking me, "I don't? You're a bitch, Samantha. I see this as collecting on a debt. You owe me sex. You owe all of us sex," he said, and the other men nodded and cheered.

Okay, that approach won't work, I thought. "Rape is a crime, Mike. You'll go to prison."

"Not anymore," he said.

Keep him talking, I thought. Delay, delay, delay. "What do you mean, not anymore?"

"Don't you watch the news? We're making America great again! It's time for you bitches to get with the program," he said, and then he stuck it in me.

I was as dry as the Sahara Desert when Mike's large cock entered me. It hurt like hell. The same thing happened as when Brian originally raped me. It was agony.

But my body knew I was getting fucked, and it behaved as it always does with sex: I gradually got wet. The pain lessened, my grimace weakened, and my body began to enjoy the sex. The pain was morphing into pleasure, and I was doing everything I could think of not to enjoy the rape.

I could not help it, but it felt good. Oh hell, to be honest, it felt very good. Mentally, it was scarring, horrible, bad, and ugly. The problem was, and I admit it, I was horny, and this was sex. I was bound and helpless, and horny men were watching, waiting for their turns. This was all of my food groups, and I knew it, and I got turned on.

I hate myself.

You're not supposed to enjoy rape. I know that. I was determined not to enjoy it. And it was definitely rape, there was no question about it. But I had forgotten how much I loved being tied and bound and helpless during sex. I did not know before that I liked being watched by horny men, but I knew it now. I was pretty sure, however, that I was going to be gang raped, and there was no way I was going to like that!

Or so I thought. Eventually Mike pulled out and shot his load on my stomach. Thank God that was over. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Okay, you've had your fun, you're rapists and accomplices, and now untie me and get out!" I said, mustering all the anger and ferocity I could manage.

Clearly ignoring me, Kevin climbed up and on top of me. Oh shit. I'm about to be fucked by a second man, right after the first? How horrible! I could not believe it. My mind was racing: Just let them do it, then call 911. I had no choice anyway. "Don't do this, Kevin. I can't possibly fuck two men at once. Please don't rape me. Please?"

Kevin hit me in the face. Socking my jaw. God, that man is strong. Okay, I thought, appealing to his better nature was not going to work. Does the Cretan even have a better nature? Oh my God he is inside me! I'm being fucked by Kevin, too. Suddenly I realized they were all going to fuck me. I was being gang raped. Probably to anyone else this was obvious from the get go, but maybe it never is for the woman involved. Now however I knew.

Kevin's fuck was blissfully short. But unlike Mike, he came inside me. So now I was full of his disgusting cum, my rapist's cum. It was swimming up my vaginal canal, looking for eggs to fertilize. Oh my God, what time of month was it? I felt sick. Sick to my stomach.

Troy was not happy. "You asshole, Kevin. We discussed this. You're not supposed to cum inside her. Damn you; you're a pig," Troy said.

They discussed this? Had this whole gang rape been planned? Of course, it had; I saw Brian smiling down at the scene as it unfolded.

"Sorry, Troy," Kevin said. "Her cunt is too sweet. God, she is a good fuck. You'll see."

"I don't do sloppy seconds," Troy said. I thought great: I won't have to fuck Troy. "I'll do her ass."

Oh shit. No! I thought. "No, you won't! No anal. No, no no!"

"Well then, give me a blowjob, you slut," Troy said. I realized he had just been scaring me by threatening anal.

"You'll have to untie me for a blowjob," I said. The idiots actually untied me. This was my chance. I made a break for the kitchen and my purse and the cell phone. Mike tackled me much too soon.

"Nice try, bitch." Mike put me over his knees and began to slap my bottom. Hard. He slapped it twenty times. When he was done, I was crying. "There. All done. Now blow Troy, you bitch."

So, I did. I'm pretty good at blowjobs. Troy was a happy man. I could have deep throated him, but he did not know I had that talent, and I was not about to let it be known to these rapist morons, but anyway, Troy was happy.

Now all three had done their stuff. I had not cum, and I took some solace in that.

I had forgot about Brian.

Oh shit. Brian. He was the brains behind this gang rape. He came towards me, all six feet, three inches of menace. I cowered on my bed, naked, full of cum, and shaking in fear.

"Rear entry, bitch. On your hands and knees," he ordered. I looked around. Kevin, Troy, and especially Mike were going to be of no help. Hell, they would be negative help. I got on my hands and knees. I felt his cock enter me from behind. I was already lubricated and filled with Kevin's cum, and it felt good.

I had lost hope. I knew there was no choice. I just let him fuck me, and dammit but I enjoyed the fuck. I refused to moan, but lord knows I felt like moaning. And then it happened: I came. Everyone could tell I had an orgasm. There was no hiding it.

"The bitch is into it!" Mike said. "Samantha is finally getting with the program. Way to go, Brian! Give it to her hard. She likes it rough."

Well, I do like it rough, but there's no way Mike knew that. He just wanted to see me get rough fucked. And he did. Boy, did he! Brian lasted a long time, and he fucked me mercilessly. He fucked me so hard I had no choice but to groan, and once a groan escaped, it was as if the floodgates had opened. I just let it all out, and moaned up a storm.

I had been horny, and now I had been fucked by three men in rapid succession, and also forced to give a blowjob, and I could simply no longer hold it all in. When Brian shot his load in me, I collapsed on the bed. I was so mad at myself. I was crying.

The men got dressed, leaving me naked and in a crumpled heap on the bed. "You know the bitch is going to call the police as soon as we leave. We'll all be arrested for rape," Brian said.

"She had it coming. She owed us sex. You said so yourself," Kevin said. I had not realized before just how stupid Kevin is.

"She'll do it, all the same. You know what we have to do, right boys?" Brian said.

"We have to make sure she will not do that, obviously," Troy said. "Let's take her phone."

"She'll go to a neighbor," Brian said.

"We'll take all her clothes. She can't leave the house nude," Kevin said.

"Of course, she can. And she will," Brian said.

"We'll tie her up, then," Troy said.

"Forever?" Brian said.

"You're right, Brian," Mike said. "There's only one solution. Sorry Samantha," Mike said, as he looked at me. "It's a shame such a good fuck as you are, has to die."

I had been quiet during the debate as to what to do with the fact that they just raped me. I had indeed been planning to call 911. But now it seemed they were planning to kill me. "You're going to commit murder to hide your gang rape?" I said, incredulously. "You're going to kill me?"

"No, we're just going to cut you enough to attract the sharks. They will kill you. Kevin, go get my boat ready," Brian replied. There had been lots of sightings of sharks, and everyone knew it was dangerous to swim too far from shore.

I did not believe it, of course, it was just too much like a bad dime store novel, but then Brian came in with my largest knife. "I'll make it quick and painless, Samantha. No hard feelings. It's been fun," he said.

"No!" I screamed. "I don't want to die! I won't tell anyone about the rape! I promise. Please let me live. Please!" I began to cry.

"You're lying," Brian said, testing the knife for sharpness. I am so glad I never sharpen my knives.

"She can prove she's telling the truth. I have an idea," Mike said.

Oh God. Mike has never had a good idea in his life. Plenty of bad ones, though. "Let's have her cheerfully fuck all of us again. It will be a happy gangbang, and we can film it, and then she could never prove rape."

Brian looked at me. "You game?" he said. I nodded.

"Let's get started," I said. "Who's the lucky guy who wants to fuck me first?" I was giddy. I had really thought they were going to kill me. Mike produced a movie camera, a high quality one. Troy climbed up on top of me and I happily gave him the best fuck of his life. (I know it was the best, because the moron later told me it was.) I moaned, I rose to meet his thrusts, I kissed his chest when it was close to my mouth, and I cried out in pleasure when he shot his load inside me.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,413 Followers
12