Perspectives

Story Info
Two sides of the same coin.
1.8k words
4.53
12.6k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's the love of my life!"

"I fucking hate him!"

"Sarah is very understanding and satisfies all my needs."

"Peter is an ass that does what he wants."

Peter: "Take the other day. My friend Terry called me and wanted to meet up. So I asked her if it was okay for me to join him and maybe some others for a drink. Of course she agreed and told me to enjoy myself as she merrily cleared away the dinner plates."

Sarah: "Like the other night. He was already half in the bag after our dinner. He got a phone call and told me he was going out. Before I could say anything, Peter's idiot 'buddy' honked his car horn and he was off. Not that I would have stopped him anyways. Anything to get rid of him. I was left to clean up his mess."

P: "We regularly just go down to our local. A nice quaint place. Not too loud music playing in the back. The guys are friendly and there's even a couple of women there so everything is on the up and up."

S: "It happens every time. I knew they would be going to that strip bar in the seedy part of downtown. A stinking, obnoxious place with hard rock music blaring so you can't even hear yourself think. Half naked women walking around ready for anything they can fuck for money."

P: "After nursing a few beers, one of the ladies whom I had never seen before asked me if it was okay for her and her friend to sit and share a seat with Terry and me. Most of the tables were already full and since there wasn't a lot of space I said 'Sure!' She sat beside me and introduced herself as Natasha. Her friend's name was Yasmin. She was middle eastern looking and Terry immediately took a liking to her.

"Natasha was quite tall especially since she was wearing very high heels. She had straight, long, dark hair that hung half-way down her back. I have to admit she owned a very shapely body and very long legs."

S: "I'm sure it didn't take long before they gulped down more than a couple of beers each. Knowing Peter, he probably called over one or two of the girls. And I can even describe her too: tall, dark haired with big tits and a bubble ass. And I bet she was foreign too. I know because that's how I've been described when we started dating a couple of months after I immigrated here from Yugoslavia."

P: "I smiled when Natasha spoke with this wonderful accent. She told me she was Russian. She was very easy to talk with. She found me amusing and said so when she placed her hand on my leg. Meanwhile, Terry and Yasmin excused themselves to go off and dance. I watched them stroll hand in hand to the private dance area."

"Natasha asked if I would dance with her too. Being a gentleman and not wanting to offend her, I said 'yes' and joined Terry and Yasmin."

S: "Knowing Peter really isn't that subtle, he probably grabbed her hand and made her feel his crotch before he dragged her off for some lap dances. If there is nothing else good about him, he does have a nice, big, fat cock when it is hard. Too bad he's such a dick!"

P: "Natasha was a wonderful dancer. She move so slowly and seductively to the slow, soft music. Her hand gently stroked my head. I held her back firmly and lead her as a gentleman should while dancing. She gave me a quick kiss and giggled as she wiped the lipstick mark from my head."

S: "That bar is pretty well known as a place of ill repute. Peter likes to be forceful. He would pull out his dick and make her stroke him before he would grab the back of her head, push himself into her mouth and make her gag."

P: "There was just open one seat. I sat first and offered Natasha my lap. It wasn't the most comfy but she sheepishly sat down anyways. She wrapped her arm around my neck as I held her waist to make sure she didn't slip off by accident. She slide closer towards me. I got a little excited became a little embarrassed from the erection that had developed in my pants. She said something hard was poking her and asked if she could adjust it for me.

"I looked over and it seemed Terry and Yasmin also had to share a chair. I don't think Terry's lap was too comfortable and I watched Yasmin squirm and wriggle about trying to find a more pleasing position. I guess I spoke too soon as Natasha too was trying to find a better position. After she adjusted me by undoing any constrain from my pants, she stood so she was facing away from me before sitting back down on my lap. I guess she was too was a little embarrassed by my erection and tried to hide it. "

S: "Peter doesn't believe in ceremony either. I'm think he had his fucking cock inside her whore cunt as fast as he could."

P: "I'm not exactly sure how she was hiding me, but it was surrounded by something hot. Still trying to get comfy, Natasha wriggled back and forth or raised her bum up and down but I don't think it was working. She got off and ended up sitting on me face to face. I think she was still afraid of falling off as she used both arms to hold my head tightly into her chest while she continued to move raise and lower her bum or press herself into me."

S: "He's got no stamina either. Thank God for something."

P: "Her motions had more of an effect on me than I imagined and I got too excited. Fortunately, Natasha hiding place was able to contain everything and kept me from staining my pants. But I can't say the same for Natasha. She wasn't upset about my 'accident' but she tried to clean up unsuccessfully with a tissue. I gave her some money to take care of the stain before she left to clean it up and before it got worse. That's when I looked back at Terry and saw him giving Yasmin some cash too. I guess he had an accident as well."

S: "Then he'll drink more thinking it will help his recovery."

P: "Terry and I refreshed our beverages and chuckled about each other's accident with Natasha and Yasmin. We did dance with some other women, but fortunately with no staining accidents. It was late and feeling a little tipsy, Terry and I decided to leave."

S: "So after Terry gets him so drunk, they are usually directed to leave. They never get banned since they spend so much time and money there."

P: "Terry is a careful driver and got me home safely. I wished him good night and watched him drive off."

S: "I was in bed when there was a crunch sound outside the apartment. I looked to see Terry's car scraped against a hydro pole. Peter managed to open his door and stumbled out. He leaned inside and slammed the door shut. Terry drove off while scraping the rest of his car down the pole. How he never gets caught, I'll never figure out."

P: "I knew Sarah would be asleep so I quietly opened the door and tip-toed to our bedroom."

S: "The fucking idiot made so much noise as he opened the door and then closed it with a slam. I'm sure the rest of the building was woken from his antics. His footsteps clomped on the floor as he staggered to the bedroom."

P: "Sarah looked beautiful as she slept. I didn't want to disturb her and undressed as silently as I could."

S: "With one eye open, I watched Peter lean forward and groan to remove his shoes. He dropped both of them on the wooden floor. I'm sure Mrs. Wilson below us was swearing at us again. I laughed when he fell on the floor as he tried to take off his pants."

P: "I guess I wasn't as quiet as I thought I was. Sarah was awake when I climbed into our bed."

S: "The idiot made the bed bounce as he clamoured on to the mattress. Even if I were asleep, I would have been jolted awake."

P: "I cradled her head with one hand and held her arm with the other. As I brought my head nearer, I could smell her sweet fragrance. I gently kissed her on the lips."

S: "Peter aggressively grabbed a handful of my hair with one hand and squeezed my breast roughly with the other. His finger pinched my nipple hard. I knew it would be sore and sensitive tomorrow. He stunk of beer and cheap perfume as he smashed his lips against mine. I told him he was too drunk again and to get off. I tried to push him away but he rolled on top of me. He used his feet against the insides of my legs and spread them."

P: "Sarah said she loved me and guided me on top of her. She spread her legs wide for me. Fully recovered from my earlier accident I was going be able to perform for my love. I carefully pulled her panties off. I lowered my face between and kissed her love canal which was already wet for me. I moved up so I could slowly insert my manhood inside of her."

S: "He ripped my underwear to shreds. I couldn't move when he pushed my knees to my chest. He fell face first between my thighs. Gobs of saliva drooled out of his skull cave on over my vagina. He spread my knees as he struggled to get between my thighs and push his flaccid dick against my opening. I managed to clinch myself and prevent him from entering."

P: "Even after fucking her with my bigger than average cock, Sarah was still pretty tight even after all these years. She has never failed to make me cum. I shot my load into her belly."

S: "Jerk! All he ended up doing was sliding himself along my slit. And of course it didn't take long before he unloaded himself onto my belly."

P: "I rolled off her and on to my side of the bed. Sarah used her hands to caress my face. Satisfied, she rolled over and fell asleep. Ha, ha. They always say it is the guy that does that."

S: "I managed to push him off. He was snoring before his head hit the pillow. I scooped up his cum with my hands and dried it on his face and hair. I couldn't stand the look of him anymore so I laid down with my back towards him. "

P: "I love her so and know she will never leave me."

S: "I fucking hate him so much. I can't wait until I get my full citizenship and leave this asshole forever."