Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was time to go to the movie.

The line at the concession stand snaked a good distance from the counter. Ed suggested we get our seats and come back in a little while. Of course, Ed placed me between him and Deshawn. The lack of underwear exercised a strange excitement on my mind that penetrated to my nether regions leaving me warm and slightly moist notwithstanding the dread of Deshawn's digital depredations, which I anticipated at any moment.

Ed stood suddenly. He asked what we wanted from the concession stand. Deshawn declined. I offered to go and started to rise but Ed gently pushed me back and told me to keep his boss company. I watched Ed walk down the steps simultaneously aware of movement at my side . Even though I anticipated his touch, I still jumped when he placed his hand under my skirt and reached up between my legs. Deshawn's fingers parted my labia and began to explore my innermost secrets, which until tonight had known only Ed's touch. I watched Ed bounce down the steps as Deshawn's fingers slowly and gently parted the smaller labia and caressed the tissue beneath.

My vagina had remained wet during the drive over from the restaurant. I wonder what ran through Deshawn's mind when he found I was slippery with excitement. His fingers rapidly accessed my clitoris and manipulated it gently, causing it to engorge swelling to the size of a baby's finger. My timidity and my uncontrollable excitement prevented me from trying to moderate in any way the digital explorations between my legs. The physical pleasure grew more intense. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat. I placed my hands and forearms on the armrest. I parted my legs voluntarily, as wide as the seat permitted, to lessen any disturbance he might generate trying to navigate the passage from my parted knees to my dew-secreting crevice. I granted him free access to my genitals. I no longer protested his actions. A new, and hitherto unknown, excitement coursed through my body. A new Allison occupied my mind and body. The area between my legs had grown in sensitivity and begged for the attention it now received.

After a time, Deshawn inserted a finger into my vagina and moved it around in a circular motion. I tried to keep from responding to his motion but soon my hips were moving against his finger. His finger nearly equaled the size of Ed's penis erect. I could feel my heart beating rapidly beneath my ribs. My breathing was shallow and rapid. Since our seats were in the very back, Deshawn turned towards me so he could use both his hands. No one in front of us seemed to notice these strange maneuverings. One hand manipulated my clitoris, while the other hand attended to my vagina. Soon, a second finger joined the vaginal massage and then a third. I was surprised and shocked at the level of excitement I had attained. I had no prior experience with which to compare. I love Ed but he had never made me feel the way I did then, with Deshawn's hands between my legs. I had never been so wanton with my sexuality or my libido.

I would never have allowed Ed to do what Deshawn did to me in so public a place. In fact, I had never let Ed use my body in the manner I now granted to Deshawn. I wouldn't let Ed finger me in the living room much less outside the house. Yet here I sat, writhed would be more accurate, with a stranger's fingers teasing my secret tissues so that my orifice grew larger and moister than I had ever thought possible. My vagina was so generous with lubrication that when his fourth finger joined the festivities I accommodated it without any feeling of discomfort.

"Move over and sit on my lap," he commanded, his voice tense. He pulled me to him as he said this. I stood slightly and scooted over. With my back to him, I started to sit.

"Wait a second." His hands were gone from between my legs for a moment

"Okay, sit down slowly." One of his hands parted the moist labia around my vagina. Bending my knees, I eased myself down. I felt the prod of some dull, rounded object bumping the opening of my vaginal orifice. The object parted the labia easily.

"Oh my God," I whispered audibly. No one was near enough to hear me.

Deshawn had fixed the tip of his penis inside the foyer of my orifice. With both hands, he pulled me down slowly so that his ebony staff split my tissues and moved forward with ease until the length of my vagina lay tautly stretched by the length and girth of his penis. I found myself involuntarily rocking my hips back and forth sliding slightly up and down his manhood. He reached round with one hand and began massaging my clitoris while I moved about rhythmically. My reason grew dim as my senses flared producing unknown forces inside my body. I knew in a detached sort of way I would have been mortified to see anyone behaving as I was. Yet the pleasure of Deshawn's gentle movements with his huge staff and digital manipulation of my swollen clitoris erased the potential concerns my detached thoughts directed towards my behavior. I wanted him to be where he was, doing what he was doing. I would not have asked Deshawn to stop if I had seen Ed returning with our refreshments.

Instinctively now, I wanted to reach that place to which Deshawn now lead me. I closed my eyes and had my first ever, real, undeniable orgasm. While waves of orgasm racked my body, I moved harder, back and forth, on Deshawn's penis increasing the friction and accentuating the tumult that roiled in my body. His penis seemed to grow larger at the same time. Suddenly, he tensed and grew still except for a prolonged sustained thrust of his penis to my very core. I felt the huge organ throb and buck and knew my orgasm had been unaccompanied by his. Judging by the length of time his organ bucked I surmised he had filled my stretched love channel with copious amounts of his reproductive juices.

For several minutes, we sat still, joined in this compromising position.

"I think I see Ed behind that crowd there coming up the steps." Effortlessly, he uncoupled us and helped me return to my seat. I retain the exact memory from that night of the feel of his penis as he slowly withdrew its length from my sperm-coated sheath. It took time to withdraw and as he pulled out his movement gave me a sudden unexpected orgasm. In my seat, I reached over and touched his penis as he was slipping it back into his pants. Huge does not convey the size of his penis. Even flaccid, it threatened pleasure by its proportions.

Ed squeezed by and set down.

"They must be hiring the handicapped to work concessions these days," he said sardonically. "That was the slowest concession line I've ever experienced."

"We were about to send out a search party," retorted Deshawn with levity in his voice. I remained silent only nodding for fear my voice might betray the flux of emotions and sensations in which I found myself embroiled.

"Damn they're still showing previews," remarked my husband. Dumbfounded, I realized for the last several minutes my awareness had focused on another man's flesh and his attentions to mine. I had no awareness of the movie or trailers.

Deshawn and Ed concentrated on the movie. I dozed. My orgasms had left me pleasurably exhausted and dissipated. Some of Deshawn's copious discharge had dampened my dress. I enjoyed sitting in the dampness of his sperm and felt faintly titillated. Later, when I went to the bathroom I found my pubic hair matted and stuck down with his dried seed. I dabbed the urine away gently so as not to disturb the love glue which memorialized Deshawn's efforts.

After the movie, we dropped Deshawn off outside his apartment the three of us insisting we do this again each for his own reason. That night I feigned tiredness and turned Ed away. He was not insistent. I think he was too tired; plus, I think knowing he had to get up in six hours focused his mind on sleep. Soon, his breathing indicated he slept. Only then, did I reach down and touch my matted pubic thatch. I caressed myself for a while mixing my vaginal juices with Deshawn's dried seed; then, I sniffed and tasted the fingers coated with tonight's earlier deposit and my own vaginal juices.

The next day, Ed called from the office to say he had to leave after work to catch a flight for Denver to sooth a client.

"I'll be gone until Sunday," he said. He would be gone five or six days. I couldn't think clearly enough to calculate the exact amount. I still felt dazed from the previous night.

"I thought we were going to a movie, again, tonight," I said

I didn't really care if we went or not. I remained full of strange feelings that spilled over and flowed inside from making love with Deshawn. I realized I didn't like the idea of being alone. Then unbidden, excitement rose low in my pelvis. I would be alone!

"Not to worry sweetheart," he said chuckling, "I've asked Deshawn to stand in for me. Since he's the one sending me to Denver I said he had to take you to the movie I had promised. So you will get to see the movie."

The one I most wanted to see right now my husband had pointed my way.

"I don't want to bother him. I bet he has other plans." I felt moist between my legs. I slipped a hand beneath the band of my gym shorts and started touching myself.

"He said he would consider it an honor to accompany you anywhere."

"That's sweet," I replied my voice warm with lust.

Ed asked me to pack his suitcase. He would come home and we would drive to the airport so I could have the car. While I was packing, the phone rang again. I assumed Ed had further instructions.

"Hey sweetheart did you hear the news?" I could see the smile on his face by the sound of his voice. "Yes," I responded, faint with excitement.

"Look," he said, "I got Ed to let me meet you guys at your apartment. I'll drive us to the airport. You volunteer to come along and say by. That way I can start my time alone with you at the earliest possible moment."

"Oh my, I'm so excited I can barely breathe," I croaked.

"Me too! I'll have to tape my dick down just to walk in public," he added.

"Don't worry," I said, my voice cracking with excitement, "I'll take the starch out of him later." I couldn't believe what I was saying or how I was behaving. My body turned rationality and morality aside with the irresistible force of desire.

Deshawn's idea worked perfectly. We both said bye to Ed at the security checkpoint.

Ed kissed me bye. "I love you," he whispered.

With that, he went and stood in line to have his baggage scanned. Deshawn stood next to me his arm around my waist. Standing there, I wondered what the other travelers thought seeing a portly middle-aged black man with his arm around the waist of a taller, younger, and I'm told well-proportioned, white girl. His embrace might look, superficially, like a friendly gesture. Too me, however his arm around my waist meant only one thing: I was his woman.

"His pussy," I thought tingling with excitement how delicious it sounded to me.

Ed progressed slowly through the security line. We watched him the whole way. My panties had progressed from damp to wet. I was juicy with desire. Ed turned and waved. Deshawn and I waved back. I wonder if Ed noticed Deshawn was holding me closer then. Ed went down the escalator and was lost to view.

We turned and left, my knees weak with anticipation. We walked briskly towards the parking garage. Deshawn turned me away from the exit with a gentle tug on my elbow.

"I have a surprise for you," he said, pointing at the elevator.

I was so excited with him so close to me I couldn't talk. This was the same fat, black man I'd disparaged, silently to myself on first meeting him, just twenty-four hours earlier. Unable to articulate clearly, I just nodded. We were alone as we stepped into the elevator. He pushed the button for the third floor. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled something out and held it up for me to see. In the dim lighting, I had to lean forward and squint to see what he held in his hand. It was a key with the number 323 on it. The elevator door opened and we stepped out into a hall with scores of dark brown doors inscribed with raised gold numbers.

"We're in the airport hotel," I said completely surprised. Suddenly,I understood the number on the key.

"I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms so I called and made a reservation." He took my elbow and escorted me down the hall. I could see tiny beads of perspiration glinting on top of his shaved head. He was hot too. The wetness between my legs expressed honestly the depths of my lust and desire for this obese black man and his huge manhood.

Minutes later, my clothes bunched around my ankles we stood and kissed drinking hungrily from each other's mouths. Deshawn's hands were all over my body. He tweaked my nipples between his fingers and sucked them fully erect with his mouth. My genitals enjoyed his digital manipulations. I trembled with excitement. My heart pounded inside my chest.

I tugged at his belt.

"I want to see you too," I said.

He honored my request quickly. Soon I beheld his magnificent dick. It seemed even bigger now in daylight than I remembered last night. I reached out and touched it gently stroking the magnificent head. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me towards the floor. I didn't hesitate or resist. Obeying his nonverbal request, I went to my knees. I found myself face to face with his huge penis.

"Kiss it," he commanded calmly.

The revulsion I usually felt even thinking about oral sex was absent at this moment. Perhaps my dizzying excitement played some part in my acquiescence to his request. For the first time in my life, I gently kissed the tip of a male penis. I reached up and took him in both hands. Neither of my hands could completely encircle his girth. I kissed him again this time trailing kisses along the top of his shaft. His hands played in my hair has I explored his monster with my lips.

"Put it in your mouth," he said.

I obeyed without hesitation. I could barely take the head of his penis in my mouth at first. Soon, with effort, I could take the first three or so inches without too much difficulty swirling my tongue around the circumference of his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down literally repeating the motion of my hips with my mouth. My lips stretched taut around its circumference.

"Oh my God I'm going to cum," he groaned. I tried to move away from the impending eruption but he held my head fast to his loins. His penis swelled more. He thrust vigorously back and forth in my mouth. Realizing I was about to experience another first, I resumed moving my head sliding my mouth up and down his staff meeting his thrusts eagerly. I cupped his balls with one hand gently massaging the robin's eggs in his scrotal sack as I jacked off the lower half of his penis with my other hand.

He rose up on his tiptoes and loosed a torrent of sperm into my mouth. I swallowed his cum in self-defense. This torrent continued far longer than Ed's ejaculation time. I swallowed and swallowed excited to have caused such a response in one as virile as Deshawn. Voluntarily, I continued sucking his dick trying to get the last remnants of his cum into my mouth. I savored the taste of his thick, white cream. His groans and cries throughout his orgasm had excited me to a level I'd never obtained before now. I had caused him to have this reaction.

The clock on the bedside table displayed six pm.

1:15 AM 15 February, 200_

Deshawn's Perspective

Allison slept with her back curved into my torso. We must look like 2 C's cuddled together. My C's dick curved from the base of my belly and rested quietly now in the smoldering tunnel of her plundered and dilated ass. Despite Ed's statements, Allison had proved to be a passionate and energetic fuck.

I remember when he first started confiding in me I pictured Allison as severe looking with thin uncompromising lips. Then, one day I noticed the framed picture of a beautiful brunette adorning his desktop. The picture alone sufficed to make her a target for my libido. I didn't confide this to Ed. I didn't want to give him any cause not to introduce his wife to me. I certainly wouldn't tell him about my hobby. I made some comment about how beautiful she appeared. Ed took my compliment graciously. I asked to meet her at some future date. He said sure but added that her demeanor might put me off. My curiosity prompted me to ask 'how so?'

He opened up after that telling me about his frustrations with married life and his wife's ability to turn people away by her cool, lofty demeanor. Over time, Ed expanded the list of topics suitable for conversation about aspects of his married life. I would listen assiduously to what he said and nod supportively. When, finally, he got down to the nitty-gritty about life with Allison, I acted nonchalant as he admitted to me his wife wouldn't suck his dick or let him fuck her in the ass. (Please understand I'm paraphrasing how Ed revealed this topic to me for the sake of brevity.) He was at a loss trying to figure out how to melt the barriers his wife maintained regarding matters sexual and social. I set myself the goal immediately to experience with Allison everything she had denied her husband. I remember my penis nodding in agreement with my goal.

I accomplished my goal. The barriers are no more. I spent the last several hours fucking Allison in every way that she has denied Ed.

Unknown to Allison, I have digital cameras hidden about my bedroom. I figure it will take me a week or two to edit the movies and turn our evening into a memorable recorded event. . I wonder what Ed will say if I ever show him the movie and he sees my ebony shaft being orally worshipped by his "sexually inhibited wife Allison? "

My favorite moment from the evening happened when Ed called from Denver.

I had buried my ten-inch shaft to the hilt in Allison's ass, only the base of my dick visible, encircled by the circumference of her stretched anus. God, how good it looked. I had just finished my orgasm when the phone rang. I let the answering machine take the call.

Ed sounded terrible. Allison jumped, her body tensing at the sound of her husband's voice. The sudden increase in her muscle tone caused her ass to grip my dick more tightly. "Thank you Ed," I thought.

"Deshawn are you there? Allison doesn't answer the phone. I'm worried sick something is wrong...."

I reached over and picked up the phone making sure not to withdraw my penis so much as a millimeter from her stretched and stuffed asshole.

"Calm down Ed Allison's right here."

She jerked her head around looking at me with horror on her face. I returned her look of fear with a smile and moved my dick in and out of her asshole in a lighthearted fucking motion.

"What's she doing there? I mean thank God she is safe but why... Can I talk to her please?"

"Sure," I said, suddenly feeling powerful and superior. His wife rests before me the weight of her body supported by her elbows her ass sticking up in the air my cock buried in her bowels and he asks deferentially if he can speak to his wife. Please. My dick grew rigid again with events unfolding as they were.

I get some kind of indescribable sexual thrill from being in situations like this.

I covered the mouthpiece.

"Tell him you were afraid I had too much to drink and decided to drive me home. I'll take care of the rest."

I handed her the phone.

She told the lie I suggested. While they talked, I worked my stiffening penis in and out of her ass. I felt euphoria and power plundering Allison's anal passage while she talked to her husband. I wonder if he suspected foul play. I hoped, our lies would work their magic. I didn't care what he told her to do. Regardless of his commands to his wife, my dick would occupy one of her orifices tonight, while I slept.