Persuade-Her: Week 3 Day 2

Story Info
The wonder drug is pushed to the limit.
2.9k words
4.5
181.9k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke refreshed the next morning. I rolled over and saw that Grace or should I say slave 2 wasn’t there. Well I had hoped that the instruction to be a slave for 48 hours would continue for the whole weekend but this was obviously not the case.

The door then opened and Grace walked in still naked.

“Oh... you have woken up, Master” she said I immediately realised that she was still a slave.

“Where have you been Slave!” I demanded to know.

“I woke early as I was cold sleeping naked on the floor and then needed the loo,” she replied.

“Who gave you permission?”

“N…N…nobody,” she stammered. “But... I dare not wake you.”

“Then you should wait till I woke,” I instructed. “I will punish you later. Now I need a blow job.” Grace rushed over to the bed and lifted of my duvet and began to lick at my throbbing cock. The feeling was wonderful. “Have you ever taken a cock up your arse slave?”

“No never,” she replied momentarily taking her mouth from my dick.

“Good,” I replied. “I will enjoy taking your anal virginity. Go and ask Paul if he would like to watch me take you up the arse.” Grace got up and wandered off to the guest room. I could hear some noise but not make out any words. Shortly Grace returned.

“Well what did he say,” I enquired.

“He was in the middle fucking Jackie …ohps… sorry... slave 1. He said he would love to watch as soon as he was finished.” Grace replied.

“ Well you better start lubricating up your arse,” I instructed. “Lye on the bed and play with yourself till you are well lubricated. Then transfer some lubrication to your anus.” Grace did as I asked. It didn’t take long to get her juices flowing as she was obviously quiet turned on by giving me a blow job, watching her fiancé fucking my wife and the prospect of her first anal sex. She slipped one finger right into her cunt then removed it carefully ensuring it was well coated and slowly began to slip it up her brown hole. She repeated this process as few times. Each time the finger slipped in to her arse more easily and deeper.

“You had better use two fingers to get yourself ready for my cock,” I suggested. She was just starting to slide two fingers into her cunt to lubricate them when Paul entered the room. His cock was semi erect and glistened with a mixture of Jackie’s lubrication and his come. Jackie followed, Paul’s spunk obvious on her engorged vaginal lips. “Slave 2 is just getting her arse lubricated ready for me,” I informed Paul.

“Slave 1,” Paul said to Jackie, “ You use your tongue to get slave 2’s anus ready.” Jackie unquestioningly got between Grace’s legs and began to lick at her anus, inserting her tongue as far as she could. As she knelt there I got a beautiful view of her well-fucked twat. Paul’s come was beginning to dribble from her cunt onto her thighs. Paul had move round and presented his semi erect glistening cock to Grace’s mouth. “Lick it clean, slave!” he ordered. Grace did as instructed and began to run her tongue up his cock removing all traces of its recent fucking.

“Is she ready yet?” I asked Jackie.

“Yes, master,” she replied.

“Double check by sliding two fingers right up her whilst you stimulate her clit,” I demanded. Jackie slipped two fingers first into grace’s vagina then, once they were fully coated, she slowly slipped them into her arse and started nibbling at Grace’s erect clit. Grace let out a loud moan at the attention she was receiving and Jackie automatically doubled her efforts on her clit and started to finger fuck her arse. Very soon Grace’s hips were moving and she was panting as she approached orgasm.

“Move aside number one,” I instructed. As soon as Jackie was out of the way I stepped between Grace’s wide spread legs and lined my cock up against her anus. I then began to slowly ease my length into her. Her face contorted in some discomfort as I took he anal virginity, but that soon went as her orgasm took over and as my pubes began to rub against her engorged clit she was over taken my a massive orgasm. I could feel her muscles spasming around my cock. Her whole body tensed and shook. She let Paul’s cock slip from her mouth and tried to force herself hard I onto my cock. I began to trust into her hard and very rapidly shot my load deep into her bowels as she continued to orgasm. I slipped my cock out and Paul took my place immediately. Having recently come inside my wife he was able to last much longer than me.

“Slave one sit on her face so she can lick you clean,” I said. Jackie did as told and climbed across the bed and straddled Grace’s face. She then lowered her spunk-covered twat onto Grace’s face. As she did I saw Grace’s tongue begin to clean up the goo. I then presented by semi-erect cock to Jackie’s mouth. She did not need to be instructed but just started to clean it. My cock rapidly began to recover partially due to Jackie’s ministrations and partially the incredibly erotic sight of Grace licking out Jackie’s recently fucked cunt whilst her own arse was being fucked by her fiancé. All too soon Paul groaned and shoot his deep into Grace’s Bowels.

“That was amazing,” Paul commented as he removed his softening cock. I felt my ejaculation mounting; rapidly I could hold back no more and shot my load into my wife’s waiting mouth.

“I agree,” I commented “the girls served us well. I suggest that we shower and dress whilst the slaves prepare us a wonderful cooked breakfast.”

“We would love to,” stated Jackie jumping up from the bed with my spunk still dribbling from her mouth. Paul and I proceeded to shower, separately, shave and dress. The still naked girls prepared a magnificent cooked breakfast despite making several trips to the freezer in the garage.

Paul and I wandered down stairs and tucked into the breakfast the girls had prepared. The girls stood besides the table watching naked, and in Grace’s case spunk dribbling from her arse.

“Well done slaves,” I said. “ You can go upstairs and shower. You must soap each other and wash each other’s hair. However neither of you must orgasm or you both will be canned.” The girls shot off upstairs and Paul and I carried on enjoying our breakfast.

About an hour or two later the girls wandered downstairs looking clean and refreshed. They were still naked of course. Paul and I were relaxing reading the papers.

“We could do with a coffee,” Commented Paul. The girls immediately went into the kitchen to prepare our drinks. A few moments after they went into the kitchen the doorbell rang. I got up and answered the door. It was Jackie’s mother. She had been shopping locally and popped in for a chat and a coffee.

“Hi, Val come in,” I invited. “We are just having a coffee. Would you like one.”

“Thanks,” Val responded. “I would love a coffee.” At that point Jackie wandered back into the living room carrying a coffee for both Paul and I.

“Your coffees,” She said then froze as she notice her mother staring at her naked body.

“Your mother wants a black coffee, slave,” I stated quickly. Jackie swung round and went off to get the coffee. “Don’t worry Val. We are playing out some games. Jackie and Grace have decided that they want to play at being slaves for the weekend. We didn’t expect your visit but it could be fun!” Jackie and Grace returned to the room with Val’s coffee.

“Thank you, Jackie,” Val responded as she was handed her coffee. The two girls then stood by the side of the room awaiting further instructions.

“What do you think about the service?” I asked.

“Interesting,” Val responded, “but I would of preferred attractive naked men.”

“What about the smoothly shaven pussies?” Paul enquired.

“Well, I can see why you like them,” Val responded.

“Master!” Grace said.

“Yes,” Paul replied.

“I need to use the toilet,” Grace requested.

“Use the bucket,” Paul said dismissively. Grace looked shocked but moved over to the bucket and squatted down. A few moments later she let go a golden stream into the waiting bucket. It lasted ages, as she must have been holding on to it for ages. Eventually the stream slowed and then stopped.

“Lick it clean slave 1,” I instructed.

“I...I... can’t not... not in front of my mother,” Jackie pleaded.

“Do I need to give Slave 2 the cane?” I enquired.

“No....But,”

“No buts do as you are told!” I instructed. Jackie looked at her mother then at me then moved over to Grace and knelt down before her. She leant forward and ran her tongue along Grace’s dripping vaginal lips.

“Well done, slaves!” Paul stated “Val, How do you think your daughters insubordination should be punished?” I asked.

“Err...I... Don’t know,” Val stammered, “ but it shouldn’t hurt.”

“O.K.” I stated. “Jackie I think you should lie on the floor in front of your mother and let her see you masturbate to orgasm.”

“You... You can’t really expect me too,” Jackie, responded horrified. “Oh my god you do!”

“I think it would be a suitable punishment,” Paul added, “What do you think Val? Would you enjoy watching your daughter wank herself off for you?”

“I...I... am not sure,” Val responded, “B...but I don’t want to stop you enjoying yourselves and it...it might be...eh... interesting?”

“It your choice, Slave. Masturbate or slave 2 gets the cane,” I informed Jackie. Jackie looked at me, shrugged and then lay down directly in front of her mother. She started by massaging her breasts whilst looking at the ceiling. Her nipples rapidly hardened. Her left hand slowly wandered across her stomach and began to caress her bare pubic mound. Then she began to stroke her rapidly lubricating slit. Initial Val’s eyes were anywhere but on Jackie, but as Jackie obviously became more excited and moaned louder she began to watch closely. By now Jackie had two fingers flashing in and out of her slopping gash. Her hips were gyrating and her back arching as she began to moan louder and louder. I looked towards Val. her face was flushed, her nipples were obviously hard and all false modesty was gone she was engrossed in watching Jackie bringing her self to her rapidly approaching orgasm. Paul was obviously turned on and had undressed. I saw Val admiring his erect 10-inch cock wishfully. He beckoned to Grace. She immediately went over to him.

“Sit on my cock facing Val so she can enjoy watching my cock penetrate you,” Paul instructed. Grace did as instructed. Val tore her eyes away from Jackie and watched engrossed as Paul’s penis slipped right into Grace’s cunt. Val was finding the sexual excitement irresistible. One hands slowly began to caress her breast then her other began to let trace its way up her leg forcing her skirt up as it went. Gradually she began to finger her own sopping cunt through her large, passion killing knickers. Her eyes wandered between watching Grace’s cunt riding Paul’s cock and her daughter’s masturbating fingers. Jackie body tensed and she let out a large scream as she orgasmed, then flopped backwards in post-orgasmic bliss. This gave Paul the final stimulation to shoot his load deep inside Grace. Paul’s prick rapidly softened and slipped out of Grace’s spunk dripping gash.

“Jackie,” I said. “Paul’s cock and Grace’s cunt need cleaning.” Jackie needed no further encouragement and went over to them and slipped Paul’s cock into her mouth. It was not long before there were no signs of sexual activity on his semi erect penis. Jackie then began to lick Paul’s copious secretions from Grace’s well-fucked twat. Grace’s body rapidly responded to Jackie’s ministrations and she began to moan. Her back arched and she orgasmed again, more violently and louder than before. Jackie sat back revealing Grace’s now sperm free cunt. Jackie’s face was flushed and covered in a combination of Paul and Grace’s secretions.

All this time Val had watched avidly, stroking her own vaginal lips through her by now sodden knickers.

“Well done slave 1,” I commented. “I think your mother could do with some attention now. When was the last time you were well and truly fucked Val?”

“Not for many years,” Val replied, “Ray has not been up to it or for that matter too interested for at least five years.”

“How many times have you been unfaithful?” Paul asked.

“A few,” Val answered, “but never with a cock the size of yours or probably the size of Martin’s looking at the size of the bulge in his trousers.”

“Slaves 1 undress your mother and ensure she is ready for the best fuck of her life,” I ordered, “and slave two undress me.”

“I rather do it myself,” Val stated.

“No!” I replied, “Let the slaves do their work.” Val went to protest again but then decided not to, possibly because she was so keen to be well fucked and therefore all other issues were irrelevant. Jackie looked at me and then at Paul hoping he would save her. But as soon as she saw his rapidly hardening dick she knew he was excited at this idea of semi forced incest. She signed and went over to her mother. In the mean time Grace had removed my shirt, undone my trousers and was lowering them to the ground. As grace began to remove my pants to reveal to Val the erect 10-½ inch prick that she so longed for inside her saw that Jackie was removing Val’s blouse. Grace moved away leaving me naked. I stood and slowly wanked my erect cock as Jackie removed her mother’s bra to reveal her large, slightly saggy white tits. Val’s nipples were erect.

“You will have to stand up mum,” Jackie instructed. Val did as requested. Jackie immediately unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Jackie looked pleadingly at me.

“I can’t fuck her with her knickers on can I?” I replied. Jackie then took hold of the waistband of her mother’s knickers and gently pulled them down revealing Val’s hairy but stimulated cunt. “Well done slave. Is she wet and ready for me?”

“She looks ready,” Jackie replied.

Well check with your fingers that she is well lubed up,” I responded.

“I... I c...can’t touch her.... not there.... she...she’s my mother.”

“You haven’t a choice dear,” I instructed. Slowly and hesitantly Jackie’s hand crept towards her mother’s dripping cunt. She hesitated at the first contact and looked back at me. Slowly she began to feel her and slipped a finger right inside. Slowly she began to finger her mother. Within in a few a few moments Jackie had two fingers fucking her mother. Val’s body rapidly began to respond and she began to moan. “Is she ready for me yet?”

“Yes, she is very excited,” Jackie, responded.

“Check with your tongue,” I instructed, “you know I like to fuck a well lubricated cunt.”

“No, I can’t lick out my mother.”

“Yes you will,” I replied forcefully, “ and enjoy it,” She looked at me and then lowered her head to her mum’s twat. Within moments Val was moaning out loud and her hips were moving in time to Jackie’s tongue. Very rapidly Val’s body began to tense and she moaned out loud as she came.

“Now get the stuff and shave your mother’s pussy clean,” I instructed.

“ You can’t,” Val pleaded. “ Ray will know.”

“If you want this hard cock up you will have to think of a way of explaining it to him,” I informed Val. Jackie went upstairs and returned with the shaving equipment. It did not take long for her to remove any trace of her mother’s pubes.

“Well done Slave 1 now lie on the floor,” I instructed. “Val get on all fours so that that dripping cunt of yours is directly above your daughters face.” Jackie and Val got into position. I knelt behind Val and offered my cock to the dripping cunt in front of me. “Jackie guide my prick into your mothers cunt.” Jackie took hold of my cock and guided it into her mother’s vagina.

“Wow!” Val sighed, “ that wonderful just what I needed.” I rapidly picked the pace and began to fuck Val hard with Jackie’s face inches away from the action. Val rapidly reached a second orgasm. I couldn’t hold back much longer so pulled out letting my ejaculation cover Val’s well-fucked cunt and simultaneously splash over Jackie’s face.

“Lick it clean – slave,” I ordered, “we don’t want your father to see any sign of my spunk on your mother’s cunt.” Reluctantly Jackie licked every trace of my spunk from Val’s cunt. By now Paul was hard again so he slipped his rampant prick up Val. After a few minutes vigorous fucking Paul grunted and came deep inside Val. As soon as he slipped out Jackie licked both Paul and her mother clean without being asked.