Persuade-Her: Week 4 Day 2

Story Info
Her humiliation is completed.
6.5k words
4.55
221.4k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope this continuation lives up to the last that proved very popular. Some of you might prefer to skip the bathroom scene.

Everyone adjusted their clothes and relaxed, except Jackie who set about sorting everybody a drink. I had the distinct feeling that this was a pause in the activities rather than the end as none of the girls had put their knickers back on. I found the sight of my prudish wife wandering around naked with spunk smeared over her face and breasts and beginning to run down the inside of her thighs from both her recently fucked cunt and arse sorting drinks for various fully dressed relatives rewarding and extremely erotic. To my surprise it was the girls, led by Sab, who seemed the most eager to continue humiliating Jackie.

'Wow, your wife is a real slut,' Sarah commented.

'And I have always thought that she was actually a prude,' added Anna.

'What shall we get her to do next?' asked Sab. It was quiet for a moment whilst every one thought then Sarah suggested,

'Let's order a pizza and get Jackie to answer the door and pay for it as she is, naked.'

I had never thought of going that far but the idea turned me on.

'Yes, that sounds great,' replied Sab. 'but let's get her to have sex with the delivery man.'

'Or boy,' added Sarah. 'Around our way they are always 16 – 18 year old spotty boys on mopeds.' My cock was rapidly hardening at the thought of Jackie fucking a spotty teenage pizza delivery boy in front of us. At that point Jackie wandered back into the room with the last of the drinks.

'Jackie, you are order a pizza for delivery and then when it arrives answer the door as you are. You are then to offer the delivery lad the choice of a blow job or a fuck up either your cunt or arse,' instructed Sab taking charge and obviously enjoying dominating Jackie.

'Eh... w... well if you insist,' Jackie replied obviously not too keen on the idea but unable to resist due to the effects of the Persuade-Her.

'We do and be quick about it,' ordered Sab getting more and more into her dominating role, 'and whilst you are waiting you can go and clean yourself up.' I found Jackie an order card and she phoned for a basic pizza then went upstairs for a quick shower.

'Martin,' Nigel began, 'why on earth are you letting Jackie doing this? Aren't you humiliated that your wife is behaving like a slut?'

'I suppose I ought to be but...' I replied, 'I view it as pay back.'

'What on earth has she done to deserve this sort of punishment?' Sarah asked.

'Well, it is a long story,' I stated.

'We have time before the pizza arrives,' Pete stated.

'Ok. Before we were married sex with Jackie was amazing almost anytime any place. My biggest problem was keeping her quiet as she was always very vocal,' I started.

'Sounds fantastic,' Nigel commented.

'It was,' I continued, 'but it changed the day we were married. From that day on and for almost 15 years, except for a couple occasions whilst she wanted children, she refused any form of sex at all. She wouldn't even change with me in the room. I felt tricked and cheated. Not only that she stopped working thereby cutting our income by half and expected me to make up the difference. She became obsessed with money and I was never allowed to spend anything she even gave me an allotted amount of cash a week to spend. Not much though despite the fact I was earning all of it. I was not allowed to see any friends because 'we can't afford it'. Her temper became unliveable with. At the slightest thing she would explode into a shouting and screaming frenzy. It gradually got worse and soon she was not only shouting and screaming but hitting and biting me.'

'We knew only that money was tight but obviously not the rest,' Nigel commented amazed.

'Why did you stay?' Sab asked.

'Yea, I would have been long gone!' stated Sarah.

'Well I'm not really sure but I actually loved the girl I married and thought, no hoped she would come back,' I replied. 'Anyway as you all know she went into hospital. What you don't know was that she was actually sectioned under the mental health act and treated for paranoid delusions.'

'My god why didn't you tell? We would all have helped out,' Nigel commented.

'Its all in the past now,' I said. The story so far was true but I couldn't tell them about the Persuade-Her so had to make up the last bit. 'When she was discharged she was a different person, and realised how hard and miserable she had made my life. She was desperate to make amends and promised to do anything I requested. To this date she has kept her word.' In reality she was no longer shouting and screaming and had relaxed on the money front a little, but as for sex there was no change apart from under the influence of Persuade-Her.

At that point Jackie came back down stairs having showered but still naked.

'You look refreshed,' Pete commented.

'And about ready for more action,' added Sab. At that moment the doorbell rang.

'Go and answer it then Jackie,' I instructed. Looking at me slightly pleadingly she stood up and went to the door. As she slowly opened it I grabbed my digital camera and took a picture of her standing naked in front of the pizza delivery boy. The lad can't have been more than 19 but was reasonably handsome although there were still a few acne spots on his face. He was so surprised to have the door opened by a naked woman that he dropped the pizza. He immediately bent down to pick it up and as he looked up his face was only inches from my wife's juicy, bald cunt.

'Like what you see?' Jackie asked.

'Mmm...' was all he managed to reply.

'Come in whilst I find some money,' Jackie instructed. The teenager followed her in so mesmerized that he hardly noticed everybody else in the room as he came into our living room.

'How much do I owe?' Jackie asked.

'Eh...' the lad stammered his attention having being brought away from Jackie's naked bum by her words. 'Eh... £11.60...t...thanks.' Jackie then bent down to her handbag, leaving her legs straight and slightly apart, to get her purse. Although I couldn't see it I knew that the teenager was getting a magnificent view of my wife's naked, engorged and moist twat. He just stood mouth open admiring the view. Jackie took far longer than necessary finding her purse then stood up, turned round and gave the money to the lad.

'That pays for the pizza,' she stated provocatively, 'and now for the tip... would a blow job suffice or do you want to fuck me. You can take me up the arse if you like. Have you ever fucked a girl up the arse?'

'Nn...no,' he stammered. Jackie didn't wait for any further comment and knelt in front of him and undid his trousers and pushed them and his pants down to reveal his erect, youthful cock. I hoped that she would be faced by a massive 12" long, thick and black cock, as in most literotica stories, but no this was in fact only about 6", thin and dribbling precum. Before he could complain she put began to lick the underside of it. She slowly tongued her way from the base of his cock up to his knob and then swirled her tongue around licking away the precum. That was too much for him and spunk erupted from his cock with the force only youth can manage and hit Jackie in the face, her hair and in her mouth.

'I'm sorry,' he muttered embarrassed.

'Mmm... don't worry... it tastes great,' Jackie said as she licked his partially soft cock clean. 'I am sure you will be nice and hard again soon!' and she put her mouth round his cock and began to give him and expert blow job.

I looked around the room. Although everyone was watching the action they were not inactive themselves. Sab had her dress round her waist and was moaning as Nigel was finger fucking her hard with three fingers. Anna was on her hands and knees as John fucked her from behind. Sarah was frigging herself with one hand whilst jerking Pete off with the other.

Jackie's ministrations and the visual stimulation had the pizza boy hard again in no time at all.

'Time for a fuck,' Jackie said. 'Lie on the floor.' The lad did as requested his rigid cock pointed to the ceiling. Jackie straddled him and began to lower herself onto his cock. He groaned as she slipped down on him till her arse was resting on his balls.

'God that's great,' he stated. Jackie began to move up and down on his cock

'Is this your first time?' I asked.

'Yes... and its better than I... ever expected,' he stammered enjoying Jackie's efforts.

'Have you got a girlfriend?' Sab asked.

'Yes... oh that great...Alison.... She 18...next week... blond hair ... big breasts and ...really beautiful.... but won't even let me see tits... let alone get in her...knickers... I can't last much longer....I'm going to... cum again' with that he trust up hard meeting Jackie's downward stroke and obviously came hard. Jackie let him finish depositing his load and then just slipped off him and bent over and licked his now soft prick clean whilst giving us a lovely view of her recently fucked cunt and the copious amounts of cum dribbling down her inner thighs. It didn't take long for her to clean up his cock, but much to everyone's disappointment, and despite his youth and the visual stimulation of various sex acts around the room, she was unable to encourage it to a further erection.

'Well, that your tip then,' Jackie stated once she had given up on reviving the lad's flaccid prick.

'Thanks,' the lad said standing up and beginning to pull his pants up, 'It was wonderful.... The best tip I have ever had.'

Once he was dressed I saw him out. 'Hopefully, next week when your girlfriend is 18 and legally allowed to have sex she will open up,' I said. 'If not bring her round I am sure I can 'Persuade-Her' to open up.'

'Yea, I hope she does open up, but if not I might just take you up on the offer,' he replied as he got on his moped and put his helmet on. I then turned and went back inside.

'Now Jackie I want you to use you fingers and remove as much of the spunky mess from between your legs and into you mouth as you can,' Sab instructed. Jackie immediately ran a hand over her mound and then ran it back through separating her labia and scooping up a good amount of gunk. She then brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it clean. This process she repeated several times till there was little sign of cum.

'I need a piss,' John stated, 'where is the loo?'

I was about to reply when Sab butted in, 'Great idea, I could do with one to. Jackie upstairs.' I wasn't sure I knew what was going on but Jackie did what was asked and we all followed.

'Into the bath Jackie,' Sab continued. Again Jackie did as requested. 'Go on then John you needed a piss... piss on her. She will love it.' John was a bit taken back. 'Come on John. Jackie encourage him to wee over you?' Sab demanded.

'Please piss on me John,' Jackie encouraged. 'I love watching men piss.'

'You've asked for it,' John said and dropped his trousers and then lowered his shorts.

He then took hold of his semi erect cock and began to pee. He directed the stream over Jackie's stomach and then redirected the stream so it splashed onto her breasts. The urine made her breasts glisten as it flowed down her body. Jackie sat there passively allowing John to relieve himself over her. This wasn't good enough for Sab.

'Jackie, enjoy yourself,' she instructed, 'use your hands to massage the pee into you skin.' Jackie did as requested and started massaging the warm liquid into her breasts. All too soon Chris's flow came to an end. I thought that would be the end but again I was wrong.

'Pete, your turn,' Sab instructed, 'and Jackie lie down.' Jackie lay down in the bath as Pete obediently fished his prick out. It was then I realised that the Sab had put the plug in so that none of the urine had drained away. Pete then began to pee over Jackie. Initially over her stomach then he directed some over her breasts and finally he finished my directing his jet over her twat. All the time Jackie continued to massage the liquid into her skin. As soon as he had finished Nigel took his place. 'That's right Nigel piss over your slut of a sister and make sure you get her face covered.' Sab encouraged. Nigel did as instructed and began to pee over Jackie's face.

'Open your mouth Jackie,' he instructed and then directed his stream directly into her open mouth. Jackie didn't swallow but just allowed her mouth to fill and then the liquid to gush out of the sides. Nigel rapidly finished and it was my turn. I wasn't sure I could pee as A. I wasn't in any particular need and B, I was almost erect. But I fished my cock out.

'Kneel up Jackie,' Sab instructed and hold his cock so that he can pee directly into your mouth. Despite my concerns I soon found myself peeing freely into my wife's open mouth as she knelt in front of me holding and directing my cock. My flow did not last long though. I thought the fun was definitely over but to my amazement Sarah approached the bath.

'Lie down again Jackie,' she instructed as she positioned herself with a foot on either side of the bath. She then lifted her dress above her waist and crouched down. Jackie's face was directly below Sarah's now exposed pussy. 'Open wide her it comes,' she said. Jackie opened her mouth just in time to receive the stream of piss. Again Jackie didn't swallow but just let her mouth fill and then overflow. Sarah must have been desperate because she seemed to pee for ages, but eventually the flow stopped.

'Lick her clean Jackie,' Sab instructed. Jackie sat up enough to put her tongue to her cousin's cunt and licked any trace of urine away. Sarah then stepped down from the bath to be replaced by Anna. Jackie lay back in the bath which was now about an inch deep in piss. Unlike Sarah Anna decided to take her dress right off and the crouched over Jackie wearing only her bra. She gyrated her hips as she peed so that her stream went all over Jackie's body. Jackie massaged the stream into her skin as it flowed over her body. She was obviously getting turned on as her nipples were very erect and she was beginning to moan and arch her back. She stopped massaging the pee into her skin and began to concentrate on her clit soon her moans got even stronger and he hips began to buck and move. Then she shoved three fingers into her vagina and orgasmed vocally as Anna finished peeing over her. Jackie flopped back into the bath to recover from her orgasm as Anna stepped down from the bath. Sab gave Jackie a few moments to recover then removed her dress and positioned herself on the bath over Jackie and began to wee. As she pissed she grabbed the plastic tumbler, which we use to rinse the children's hair, from the side and gave it to Jackie. 'Fill it,' she instructed.

Jackie put to cup into the stream of urine and let it fill up. It was almost full when Sab's flow of urine ended. 'Drink it!' Jackie paused for a moment and looked at me as if to help her out of the situation.

'Do as you are told,' I instructed. She then reluctantly put the tumbler to her lips and began to drink. After a couple of mouthfuls she stopped. Hoping that would be enough.

'All of it,' Sab instructed. Jackie shrugged and carried on drinking until the ½ pint tumbler was empty.

'Fill it again from your own pee,' John instructed. Jackie stood up and held the tumbler between her own legs and began to urinate into it. 'Well done, now drink it,' John added. Jackie did as instructed and put the tumbler of her own piss to her lips and drank it. 'From now on when ever you go to the loo you will take a beaker with you and drink a cupful of your own piss. You will love the flavour and drink it as often as you can. You will be particularly keen to drink it straight from someone especially Martin's cock,' he added. Only I realised that having implanted this instruction under the influence of Persuade-Her it would stick.

'Well done Jackie,' Sab said. 'Shower yourself clean and then come and rejoin us downstairs.' We left her to clean up and went back to the living room. Although the lads had pulled up there trousers Sarah and Sab didn't even pick up their dresses and came downstairs as they were.

We sat around for a while having a drink and discussing events. I was still worried that I had lost control of the situation and decided to be proactive and organise the next activity so as to regain control of events. As Jackie came down stairs I announced, 'Time for some more fun.'

'What's next then?' Anna asked obviously keen for more fun.

'Well, we all need to strip,' I began.

'Sounds like my sort of game,' John commented.

'Then,' I continued, 'the girls kneel in a line and their partner stands in front of them. I then roll a dice. If I role an odd number then the girls give their partner a blowjob. If I roll a 2 or a 4 the lads get to fuck their partner and if I roll a 6 then they get to fuck them up the arse. Each activity lasts for two minutes which is when this buzzer will go off. The lads then move down the line and I roll the dice again.'

'Sounds great, I am up for it,' Nigel said.

'I'm not so sure about the arse fucking... but what the heck lets do it,' Sarah stated.

'What happens if one us lads cums?' Pete asked.

'Jackie will lick both partners clean but they are out of the game,' I stated. 'We go on till all the blokes cum.'

'What happens if some one cums in Jackie?' Sarah asked. 'She can't lick herself clean!'

'The partner of the person who cums in Jackie has to clean up the cum,' Sab suggested. Everyone then removed what clothing they had and the girls kneeled in line eyeing up the four erect cocks lined up before them. I then rolled the dice for the first time.

'A three,' I stated, 'That's a blowjob girls.' Jackie knelt up and rapidly slipped my prick into her mouth. To my left I saw Sab take Nigel's prick into her mouth and to my right both Anna and Sarah began to suck on their partners cocks. I noticed that Jackie's eyes were switching from my cock to Sab sucking intently on her brother's cock. The situation was highly erotic and I was really enjoying Jackie's ministrations as she bobbed her head rapidly up and down by cock. Jackie then brought her hands into play her left started fondling by balls and she began to jerk me off with her right. I felt the familiar pressure to cum building I was desperate not to cum as I was looking forward to having Sab next. I could tell that Nigel was working hard to resist the temptation to cum and as I looked towards John I saw him almost cum as Anna slipped a finger deep into his arse. I noticed that Sarah was an expert cock sucker as she had Andy's cock so deep down her throat that her chin was bumping his balls on her down stroke. Pete was obviously about to cum. His buttocks were tense, his head was back and his back was arched. The effort to hold back was causing sweat to bead across his forehead. The buzzer came to his rescue.

'Change places then Lads,' I instructed. I stood in front of Sab, John stood in front of Jackie, Pete was in front of Anna and Nigel moved to be in front of Sarah. I rolled the dice again. 'Two,' I instructed, 'that's a fuck then lads.'

'Let's organise this carefully,' Nigel instructed. It took him a few moments to organise things but shortly the girls were positioned in a square on their hands and knees with their faces near the next girls arse so they would be able to see, close up their partner screwing somebody else. I slipped behind Sab and slid my erect cock straight up her dripping vagina.

'God it's huge... but wow it feels wonderful,' Sab commented. Although she had had two kids she was incredibly tight. My enjoyment was enhanced by the fact that Jackie was inches away watching closely as I fucked Sab with the biggest cock she had ever had whilst Jackie herself was get fucked by her cousin's boyfriend. There were the squelching and moaning sounds of fucking around the room. I was really getting into the fucking when the buzzer went again.

12