Perversion of High Elf Noble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Elijah started to cum. He silently cursed his overly aroused body while he's still a bit watery seed poured on Solana's fingers. She cupped some of the flow but most of it dripped to the floor.

"Your cock-milk came out, clean it before the carpet needs to be changed... not that it has much value," Solana stated while rising her cum-soaked hand to her lips. Elijah watched her through the mirror to eagerly lick her hand clean while his penis slowly deflated between her thighs.

"My apologizes, I will clean it straight away," Elijah voiced and hurried to clean the floor with a potion bottle. He cursed missing a chance for something more while watching Solana rubbing her pubic mound while licking her already clean fingers.

"It tastes different than yesterday," Solana muttered while letting her hand drop. She also stopped rubbing herself like it no longer felt worth doing and gave a few leaning poses at the large mirror.

"It needs one day to get fully ready from usage, please be patient," Elijah explained with an involuntary shoulder shrug.

"Fine but you have to figure out a more practical way to warm my special place," Solana commented. "You can't be using your cock all the time without detaching it."

"Here," Elijah said while offering a silky pair of white panties.

"What's that?" Solana said with a head tilt.

"They are called panties," Elijah explained but he was the one who ended up putting them on Solana in the end.

** * **

"Where did you get that outfit?" steward William uttered when he saw Solana walking into her office where he had already been waiting.

"Elijah acquired it from somewhere, isn't it well-suited for me," Solana voiced while leaning a bit in a way that made her hem slid along her long smooth leg.

"As you say," William said but he was clearly shocked. Only other people he had seen that dress on, were whores.

After Solana sat into her office chair, William gave her desk a pile of papers.

"What's this?" Solana asked and picked up one of the papers like it was her first time doing so.

"The documents on the local population and a list of humans waiting for judgment," William explained. He was doing his best not to stare the breasts Solana's almost skin-tight top did little to hide.

"And what do I need to do with them?" Solana asked. She turned the first paper around but showed no sign of actually reading it.

"Judge them," William offered.

"So many... you, just do it," Solana muttered while placing the paper down.

"Some of them are dissidents and I have no power to judge them," William protested. Even based on yesterday, nothing was going even close to what he had expected from a high elf.

"Says who, just tell them to behave and send them to some farm field to work," Solana said with a shrug. She turned around to look out of the window. The castle town was not that big and the trees were growing almost next to the wall like nobody had been motivated enough to cut all of them for some time. Though to her, she saw nothing interesting about it.

"As you say," William stated. There was an oddly happy smile on his lips for a moment while he stashed the papers away.

"I'm bored, is your cock-milk ready?" Solana suddenly asked and looked at William's pants.

"What?" William uttered.

"The milk in your cock, let me taste it if it is ready," Solana said and stood up. William stood with her.

"If... that is... what you desire," the reply came from William's lips before he had the time to think about it.

Solana walked to a couch to sit and said, "Hurry up, don't make my lips wait for your cock."

William walked next to the couch and dropped his pants. Solana grabbed the tip of his already erect penis with two fingers and started to carefully inspect it while tilting it around.

"I guess they don't all look the same," Solana mused while rubbing the tip between her fingers. She leaned closer to examine the small hole and watched it get squeezed shut with her thumb.

Elijah walked into the room with a serving of tea.

"Aah, Elijah, about time. I was just about to milk him. Mind getting a cup so I can mix it into my tea. Cocks are like those annoying tarts with the easily spilling sweet stuff inside," Solana instructed and Elijah gave her an empty cup.

"Head butler, you are aware of this?" William uttered.

"I'm aware of anything that happens with our new lady, we should have a talk later so we can... arrange things for her liking," Elijah said with a nod.

"Yes you should, at least my mattress should be changed, it was harder than this cock," Solana muttered while using two fingers to slowly jerk William's manhood into the cup. Both of the men stared at her to act like she was preparing some delicacy and there was even a faint smile on her usually cold lips. The gap between her lips widened the harder she jerked the cock.

Without warning, William shot his load and the first burst bounced from the teacup and notable part of it spilt on Solana's top covered breasts. Though for a moment she kept going to carefully squeeze the remaining William's seed into the cup.

"You spilt it, Elijah, clean this up," Solana commanded while looking at the thick cum dripping on her red top covered breasts. She placed the cup on a side table and stood up.

"Take off my top, get me a new one and prepare my tea," Solana instructed. As based on Solana's order of requests, Elijah rushed to unbutton her top and quickly removed it. Then he left to fetch a new one.

Solana sat back down in only her panties and shoes. She looked around but when she noticed that William was still standing his pants down next to the couch, she started to stare at his cock. He was almost frozen while looking down at the naked high elf with large breasts. Solana was not even trying to hide them and her stare alone was almost making his flaccid penis hard again.

"So, have you ever tasted cock-milk?" Solana suddenly asked and looked up. Her teal eyes were still harsh but the upward angle made them highly arousing.

"No, my lady, It's not something, men often taste," William replied. The fact Solana showed no signs of being troubled by his stare, was making him relax. After all, there were no signs of her planning to burn everything around her even as her high elf dignity was being disgraced in a way William had never seen.

"Makes sense, a cow drinking its own milk would be odd I guess," Solana pondered. She lifted her right index finger and poked at Williams testicles.

"As you say," William replied with a heavy swallow.

"These things are filled with cock-milk, right?" Solana inquired. She lifted the marbles with two fingers and bounced them a bit.

"So the healers tell us," William voiced. He kept looking at the door and hoping only Elijah would come while having the most confusing small talk of his life, so far.

Soon enough, Elijah arrived with another identical dress with buttons and a few knots. Solana stood up and was dressed again by her butler. After Elijah took the cum filled teacup and poured tea to it. Solana took it and crossed her legs to look at William's penis while taking a few sips.

"Hmm, I like the aroma, make sure my tea always has a bit of cock-milk in it," Solana instructed between her short sips.

"Yes, my lady. It will be my pleasure to inform the kitchen," Elijah voiced with a polite bow. William was staring at him with an almost begging eyes like he wanted to leave but was completely unsure how to do it.

"Steward William, did your meeting conclude or did you have anything else you needed from our lady?" Elijah asked.

"No, I managed to squeeze in the things I needed, If you may I would like to leave," William said with a bow.

"You may but do have that talk with Elijah, my mattress needs to be softer and that room was far too hot last night. I sweated in a really improper way," Solana mused while finishing her cum-laced tea. She had drunk it down extremely quickly.

"Thank you, my lady," William said with a nod and barely remember to pull his pants up before leaving.

"Elijah, as there are many men in this castle. It should be possible for me to have more cock-milk, right?" Solana asked.

"That is certainly possible, I have already been doing certain supply arrangement as a good butler would," Elijah said with a bow.

"That's good, I'm already bored of this place. This supposed town does not even have a theatre," Solana voiced and gracefully put away her cup.

"I will go fetch a bit more immediately," Elijah stated with a bow.

"Good, just make sure it's fresh," Solana instructed. She had found a stain of cum from the couch and poked it with her finger to give it a lick. She was using her other hand to hide her mouth like it was going to hide her finger-licking from Elijah.

"As you wish," Elijah said with a bow before leaving.

A bit later three good postured muscular men came wearing a simple one-part grey nightgown. Just from how they formed a line in front of sitting Solana indicated that they were from the castle garrison. Solana looked at them while tapping her chin, then she stood up. Despite being soldiers, the humans were around the same height as the high elf. Though they were notably wider due to their muscles.

"Kneel on the desk and show me your cocks," Solana commanded and despite being a bit confused, the men obeyed.

"My lady?" Elijah asked.

"I want to see them properly and I'm not going to kneel," Solana explained while the first male was getting on her desk a bit too slowly for her liking.

"Just swipe the stuff off, I don't even know what most of it is," Solana instructed and the men obeyed. Elijah only rushed to save the ink bottles as the rest would survive the wall. Once the row of men knelt on the desk, they pulled up their gowns and showed their already erect human penises. All three of them were tiling to a bit different direction even though their bodies were straight.

Solana walked to the first one and pinched it with two fingers to slowly jerk it. Then she placed her lips to the tip like to wait for the seed to come. All of the men in the room were staring at it and Elijah moved to the best possible angle to watch it from aside. For almost two minutes Solana kept going at it but nothing came out.

"Elijah, I think there is something wrong with this one," Solana commented while holding the cock like to show it to him.

"Some cocks need a bit more force to release if you want he can make it happen while you just... cup his tip with your lips," Elijah instructed while thinking his word choices to not say anything too... weird. So Solana took the tip into her mouth and the soldier needed no further instructions to start stroking his larger-than-average cock. Her eyes stared at the strong full grip he was using to stimulate himself. Though he only lasted a few more jerks before he squeezed all of his cum into Solana's eagerly swallowing mouth. Once she was sure no more would come, she moved to the next human penis to repeat it.

Elijah moved with her and noticed how her inner thigh was dripping transparent liquid. So he went fully behind her, the way she was bending her hip lifted the short skirt even higher and he had the perfect view of her long shapely legs. The memory of him cumming between her thighs that very morning was still fresh and he had become hard again.

"My lady, it seems your legs have gotten a bit wet, may I wipe them for you," Elijah voiced. Solana spun around to stare at him with anger.

"I did not... pee myself," Solana stated with a forceful tone. Though her eyes went down and she lifted up her skirt to better see the sparse liquid dripping down her inner thigh.

"I have been feeling a bit strange lately, summon a healer for me," Solana muttered. Elijah left with a bow and she went to sit on her single-seat couch. She kept staring at the one flaccid and two erect cocks on her desk while shifting her legs.

Elijah came back only minutes after accompanied by another man.

"This is healer Hubert, he is the best one around," Elijah said.

"How may I be of service, my lady," Hubert said with a bow.

"Well, I guess a human healer will be enough for now," Solana voiced. She did not seem to really notice how the healer was not a wrinkled old man, like most human ones.

"I'm feeling oddly hot lately and... a bit wet in a strange place," Solana explained while staring at the middle cock on her desk that she had not finished sucking of its seed.

Hubert and Elijah exchanged looks filled with intent. It was also clear that the healer had been warned about the mostly naked men presenting their cocks in advance.

"Could you be more precise," Hubert said with a bow.

"In my special place..." Solana said with an abnormally weak voice.

"Do you mind if I inspect it?" Hubert asked.

"You may," Solana replied after biting her lower lip. The intensity she was staring at the erect soldier cock was increasing and it definitely was not going unnoticed.

"You three, help me inspect her grace," Hubert instructed and the soldiers rushed to surround Solana.

"You two, hold her legs up to the sides and you, stand on her side so that your cock almost touches her face," Hubert commanded and Solana's legs were lifted up to show her wet white panties. The fabric was buried into her vulva to clearly show its swollen shape.

"They are soaked," Hubert commented while rubbing his chin.

"I did nor release on myself," Solana panted while looking at the cock that was inches from her face. Though she kept giving quick glances at the strong firm hands that held her long legs up on her sides.

"Have your grace been consuming human cock-milk lately?" Hubert asked. He knelt down to have a better look at Solana's twitching clit that had swollen out of the protection of her usually tight high elf labia. Its movement was almost dragging the wet fabric of her panties.

"Why do you ask?" Solana asked back with a harsh momentary look. Like she had been accused of eating too many cookies.

"What does looking at his cock make you feel?" Hubert asked. Solana's eyes locked into the soldier cock and her lips gaped. Even her tongue moved like it was pondering if it wanted to just go to lick the hard manhood that was so close.

"...Hot," Solana panted with even heavier breathing than before. Her skin was almost bursting red from blushing and the state of her thighs showed just how reddened she was under her panties that did little to hide it.

"That is also a symptom of consuming cock-milk," Hubert voiced. He landed his hands on Solana's smooth inner thighs and slid them to the sides of her panties. The fact the skin was a bit moistened by her high elf pussy juices was not bothering him at all.

"Huh?" Solana panted.

"It would seem your pussy has developed a thirst for cock-milk," Hubert explained while slowly lifting the pantie fabric with one finger.

"What is a pussy?" Solana flared with a sudden burst as a word she did not know was used.

"It's located in your special place," Hubert explained. He was not in a hurry to slide the panties to a side as he watched the clit move pressed against them.

"Right, I was told that I only needed to learn about that place after marriage, how are they related?" Solana hastily inquired while her eyes swapped between Hubert and the soldier cock.

"Well, usually cock-milk is consumed only to celebrate marriage," Hubert replied.

"Why's that?" Solana asked.

"You know about wine, right? The same thing but according to traditions cock-milk is saved to be enjoyed only by married people," Hubert said. He was now fully lifting the panties with one finger.

"I'm old enough to drink wine, why should I not be allowed to have cock-milk?" Solana flared.

"As I said, it is a tradition, not a rule," Hubert said. He fully pushed the panties to the side and all the men tried to look at the swollen high elf pussy as well as they could. Though despite its puffed red shaped, only part of the tight vulva that gaped was around the clit that had come through it from the inside.

"So, how is my pussy involved in me drinking cock-milk," Solana kept insisting.

"It is indeed a special place, one would call it a second mouth. If a female develops a really deep longing for some drink. Their pussy adapts to drink it," Hubert explained with increasingly nervous sweating. He was a verbal man but even he had limits when it came to keeping his improvised stories consistent.

"So all my pussy needs now is cock-milk?" Solana asked with a renewed deep stare at the cock. She definitely did not act like she was against the idea.

"To put it simply, yes," Hubert replied. He moved back to give a better view of Solana's nethers to the others.

"Why did you not just say that, Elijah, get me some cock-milk for my pussy," Solana commanded with gaping lips.

"I think I'm ready to serve you personally and these men should also be willing," Elijah said. He was already removing his pants and moved past Hubert to kneel in front of Solana's pussy.

"Very well," Solana stated with an eye roll. Elijah aimed his cock while testing his hip angle. The way he was kneeling would let him only to go slow and steady with his knees and hips. In seconds he was already pressing his tip against Solana's vulva and slid it in.

Solana's eyes flared wide open along with her mouth as her full focus went on the cock pressing into her elastic high elf hymen. Nothing was keeping Elijah back and he pushed with increasing force until the hymen stretched to let the cock through and it wrapped to squeeze his shaft without breaking. The sensation made him gasp but he did not stop. Besides the hymen, the soaked swollen elven walls were mimicking his shape perfectly but offered minimal resistance when he tried to get deeper. Even the inner gate stopped moving only when he was balls deep.

"My pussy is really drinking your cock, it tastes so hard and hot," Solana declared with a spat of saliva on her chin even before Elijah started to thrust. A gaping smile spread to her soft lips.

"I live to serve, this perfect high elf pussy," Elijah grunted and began slapping his hips into Solana's shapely thighs without stopping.

"Ahh... ah," Solana let out a few involuntary moans that made her eyes panic. Because Elijah was barely taking his cock out several eyes were looking at her face.

"Healer, what is wrong with my mouth," Solana panted. Her high elf clit was visibly twitching as a small squirt shot to moisten Elijah's balls.

"It's a sign of tasting a really delicious cock with your pussy," Hubert explained. Solana looked at the penetration with a renewed wide grin.

"Right, your cock... aah, tastes so delicious," Solana panted. The way her hymen was wrapping around Elijah's cock let him barely pull out his length while still fully enjoying the high elf pussy in full. every move he did was amplified by the tight ring-like pressure around him.

"I'm glad your grace likes it, I hope this is not enough for you?" Elijah asked with a harsher tone than what he usually used.

"More? I can have more of this? Of course, I can," Solana stuttered while looking at the soldier cock that was still in her vision.

"I'm feeding your noble high elf pussy my human cock-milk now," Elijah announced and gyrated his hips to pump his load straight into Solana's inner gate. The angle of her hips made all of the human seed drip into her womb. Not to mention the effect of her hymen that acted like a tight safety-net to prevent any spilling. Though the infertility charm in her womb was already consuming the seed as it arrived, it created heat that made her womb quiver.

"Hot tasty cock-milk," Solana panted. Her body was heating up even more and sweat formed on her face. Elijah was doing his best to keep his cock rubbing her inner gate to the end.