Perversion of High Elf Noble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool her grace down by opening her top," Elijah instructed and the soldier whose job had been just to show his cock opened the buttons on Solana's top to show her large breasts with erect nipples. Then he went back to his position but this time he poked the side of the breast with his cock in an impatient manner.

Elijah dragged his cock out with some effort as the high elf hymen was almost trapping his deflating cock inside. No seed came out with his length but only a squirt of transparent juices. Solana's virgin hole did not even gape after perfectly taking a sizable human cock only seconds before.

Hubert almost pushed Elijah to the side and pressured his cock into Solana's pussy with even more force than Elijah had. Though she still took him easily after he managed to get his length locked into her hymen.

"Perfectly healthy high elf pussy, you have just the normal appetite for cock-milk," Hubert stated while staring his hard hip slaps.

"Tasty," Solana panted. The involuntary moans from her lips had stopped but her lips were still gaping with a smile and even her eyes of teal were melting with glaze.

Elijah motioned the cock-presenting soldier to get next into line while he knelt to whisper into Solana's pointy ears.

"You love cock-milk, right?" Elijah asked. Solana nodded. Her womb was still tingling from what she assumed was the taste of human cum.

"You love the taste of cock in your pussy, right?" Elijah asked. Solana nodded. Hubert was forcefully dragging his manhood with his thrusts and every time the flexible hymen almost left his tip, he rammed his full-length back in.

"You love the human hands touching your legs, right?" Elijah asked. Solana nodded. She gave a quick look to the two soldiers that had both let their other hand slide to feel her shapely but smooth-skinned thigh.

"You love it when I touch you, right?" Elijah asked. Solana kept nodding while Elijah's' hand landed on her breast and felt its pillowy shape.

"You don't let anything stop you from loving cock-milk, right?" Elijah asked. The question alone almost made her lips moan in the state she was in.

Solana panted her reply, "Nothing, I love this. This is perfect. Nothing compares to human cock-milk in my pussy."

"I'm glad you like it and I live to serve," Elijah voiced and landed his lips on Solana's ear. Her eyes tilted to look at it but it did not lessen her highly aroused state. In fact, Elijah's teeth nibbling her ear was making it twitch. He was slowly making his way closer to her cheek and when he was there, he went down to kiss her neck.

"You are my best servant," Solana panted while Elijah gently caressed her nipple and going harder on her elastic half-elf neck with his teeth. The soldiers holding up her legs watched this and began taking more liberties with her legs. Especially the one who had a limp dick was trying to get it hard by rubbing it into her knee-pit.

"Taste raw milk from my filthy human cock," Hubert grunted just when Elijah was about to land a kiss on Solana's lips. She jerked forward and kicked Hubert away with magical ease. He fell backwards to the floor.

"Go wash it then before touching me... and now you are spilling cock-milk to the floor," Solana flared and then commented with a pout as she watched the sticky cum squirt to the carpet. The men stared at her in borderline shock and it was Elijah who recovered first.

"It was my mistake, I should have made sure that the cock was cleaned beforehand," Elijah said while backing into a bow.

"Very well, to make sure this does not happen again. Get a bowl of water with cleaning potion so I can personally make sure the cocks are clean," Solana instructed while standing up despite the fact that her tight high elf pussy was still convulsing from the quick forceful removal of the erect human penis.

"I'm taking a bath... thinking of filthy unwashed humans made me feel dirty," Solana voiced with an odd grin and walked to the door without even telling anybody to re-button her top. Elijah rushed after her and opened the door to let her leave.

"Be sure to prepare my pussy some fresh cock-milk straight from the source now and then. Not too much though outside special occasions, I would not want to be thought of as a glutton," Solana instructed Elijah while they walked into her bed-chamber.

"As you say," Elijah replied while hiding his victorious grin by walking behind her.

** * **

"Your, grace it's time to wake up," Elijah kept repeating until Solana woke up. She had been sleeping on her stomach while hugging a pillow with a drooling face. While her tired face looked around she noticed a row of naked muscular human males next to her bed.

"Who are these?" Solana muttered and stroked her unnaturally well-kept blond hair.

"They are your morning cock-milk providers if you so choose," Elijah voiced from the other side of the bed from them. He was the only person in the room who was currently wearing clothes.

"Right, I do feel a bit thirsty," Solana voiced. She crawled to the bed's edge and knelt before the closest cock. Then she placed her lips on its tip and waved with her hand a forth and back motion.

"Her grace wishes you to perform the motion needed for release," Elijah instructed the man. He used his hips to push forward to gently fuck Solana's soft lips while the rest of the men stared. Even though she had closed her eyes in a tired manner her tongue was curling to lick the cock while it slid deeper into her.

Despite the male's efforts, he was not able to prolong his climax that long once Solana began rubbing harder on his tip. She gulped the seed down and gave a long suck to make sure nothing delicious was left behind. Then she leaned back with a content smile and a lick of her lips.

"Hmm, so much better than coffee. Nothing beats a bit of cock-milk in the morning, don't you agree," Solana voiced with a relaxed head tilt.

"As you say," the men said almost like a choir.

"Though I think just one cock-full is enough for today. I would not want to get a reputation of indulging too much," Solana said while waving the naked men move further away from the bed. Then she stood up and looked at the place her clothes should be on.

"What is this?" Solon asked. She inspected the relatively small looking pile of blue fabric.

"A new fashion clothing article I acquired. Would you want to see if it is pleasing," Elijah explained.

"I guess I could at least try it," Solana voiced. Elijah took the simple blue skirt and placed it around her waist with one knot. Then he lowered the blue top over her head and tied it from the sides in a way that squeezed her already perky breasts even higher.

"You... want me to... dress... like this... to... meet... humans," Solana panted while looking at the skimpy two-part blue dress in the mirror. Despite the material clearly being expensive, the skirt barely let her tilt her hip before revealings something and the top was little more than a breast holster.

"Would you like me to put on your panties?" Elijah offered.

"No need, I feel especially hot today," Solana panted. She was looking at the naked men through the mirror.

Before going to the scheduled court session, Solana only made Elijah put her white comfy shoes on her.

** * **

Every eye in the throne hall locked on Solana when she walked into the room. There was not that many of them but especially the ones below the dais saw more than enough to conclude she was not wearing anything under the already barely covering outfit.

Solana sat on her throne and crossed her legs in a way that almost hid her skirt to show the entirety of her legs.

"Get on with it. I don't have all day," Solana flared as every man in the hall just stared at her with various levels of shock. Even steward William was a bit shocked while he stared down on her legs from the side of the throne.

"May the session begin, bring in the first matter," William voiced with a weak tone but in the silent hall, the guards heard it well enough.

"Bring in the one to be judged," a guard shouted and a row of guards dragged into the hall a man in chains. The entire group almost froze once they entered but William kept waving them to proceed so they did so.

"This hunter failed to meet his monthly meat tax," William stated about the shackled man in prison rags. He was made to kneel respectfully away from the base of the dais.

"And?" Solana asked with a bored head tilt.

"He is waiting for your judgment," William explained.

Elijah leaned to whisper to Solana, "Would you like to collect the tax in cock-milk?"

Solana's lips gaped and she voiced, "I will take the tax as cock-milk that is delivered fresh into my pussy."

While all eyes bore into Solana she lifted up her legs on the throne and showed her bare pussy to everybody in the hall. Even though her skin was heavily blushing her expression was calm like she was used to that level heat.

"Make sure you wash your cock in that bowl before letting it touch my pussy-lips," Solana instructed. Elijah had already prepared a washing bowl next to the throne before he had awoken her.

"One more thing, just so that everybody knows. This is just to judge him like William wanted. Normally I'm more than satisfied enjoying cock-milk with my mouth," Solana added to the confusion of the others who had not yet heard about her habits.

The imprisoned hunter whose eyes were tilting with confusion was pushed by the soldiers to the washing bowl. When he looked to the side he saw Solana staring at his cuffed hands like doing an inspection.

As he had no other option, the hunter dropped his pants to show his erect cock and began washing it in the bowl.

"Whole shaft and the balls too. Splashing it a bit on the stomach would not hurt too," Solana instructed and the man obeyed very confused but aroused.

"On second thought, I can smell him here. Just pour the bowl on him and I dry him after," Solana instructed and the soldiers did as they were told. After that Solana focused her magic to evaporate moisture from the prisoner.

"Now, refresh my hot pussy with your tasty cock-milk," Solana voiced and leaned back on her throne while spreading her legs wide. The man knelt between her legs and aimed his cock into her pussy. Once in, he kept his hands raised to avoid touching Solana's skin with his chains. He also had a wide grin and he rubbed his hip into Solana with minimal thrusting.

"Decent shape and sensation. I do hope your cock-milk will match the delivery," Solana pondered. Her walls were being rubbed hard enough for her to leak juices on the man's balls.

Despite the man's best efforts to prolong his climax, Solana's inside pressure him to cum within a minute.

"That is it, milk in my pussy," Fiona panted while her infertility charm made her body pulse with heat as it burned away the seed, "Oh gods this is the best."

While Solana kept panting and moaning the man grinded his genitals into her until they became limp and slipped out.

"I think he has no more to give, take him away," Solana commanded with a lazy hand wave. The soldiers grabbed him and dragged him away.

"Remember to pay your taxes next time or I'm taking cock-milk tax again," Solana voiced after the man while waving Elijah to come wipe her pussy.

"I will... I won't... I mean," the hunter who had paid his tax uttered while being dragged away.

"Was this all or can I leave?" Solana asked once her pussy had been wiped.

"If you let me decide the budget, then sure," William said with a voice that was almost dead inside.

"Yah sure, you do that," Solana voiced and left the hall

** * **

Next Solana went into her office to deal with some other matters like letters.

"It's a complaint from some human nobles, they did not like your decision to send dissidents to farm and now they have all disappeared," Elijah explained while Solana gave up reading a long letter and used it as a fan instead.

"What do they want?" Solana said with a bored tone.

"To inform you they would like you to consider from not doing so in the future," Elijah explained.

"Tell them to consider not annoying me in the future or I'm confiscating their cock-milk," Solana said with a long breath like she was bored already even though it was the first letter of the day.

"Well, there was an idea I was hoping you would consider. If you would feel like taking a break," Elijah offered.

"Well sure, anything to make this boring place more exciting. It's like cock-milk is the only thing this place is good for. Even if I got a theatre built, nobody high-class would get this middle of nowhere to perform," Solana pouted and threw the letter to the floor without paying attention. Elijah left the room for a moment with a bow but then he came back with a group of four men carrying a cushioned table with wheels.

"And that is?" Solana asked with a head tilt.

"This is just a prototype of a new invention," Elijah explained. "It's called cock-milk leisure sofa."

Solana stood up and walked to take a closer look.

"It is made from an expensive self-cleaning magical fabric," Elijah explained and Solana stroked the top that was soft under her touch.

"It does feel nice, what exactly is its purpose?" Solana muttered while sitting on the soft material that took the shape of her ass under it.

"To let fine ladies enjoy their cock-milk on the move. It also brings some excitement as you can really feel the wind on your face. For example, to take a tour of the countryside tasting all kinds of cock-milks," Elijah further explained.

"What are these?" Solana asked while fiddling with a strap.

"Safety harness, just to make sure you don't fall off while it is being moved. Though no need to worry, the ropes are also made from a good feeling magical material," Elijah said and Solana rubbed the rope into her thigh like to confirm it with a mild smile.

"Hmm... like this I don't even need to get my feet sore when walking everywhere. Can this traverse stairs," Solana pondered.

"If the safety harness is put on, I'm sure several strong humans can carry it on most stairs," Elijah replied.

"So I just lay down?" Solana asked and laid to her side.

"On your stomach, if you let me help you," Elijah said and helped Solana to lay down on her stomach so that all four of her limbs hanged down on the sides. The cushion made it easy for her to rest on her breast while her hips were supported to be tilted to ensure access to her rear holes. At the front of the strange cart was a hole for her head where she was able to stare at the ground while it fully supported her head.

"This feels more conformable than I expected," Solana pondered while the men stared at her bare rear.

"Should we test the harness while we are at it?" Elijah asked and Solana lazily agreed with a hand wave. So he put it on and hastened it on her back. Her thin clothes did little to prevent it to be well-fitting. He also closed the leg straps but did let the hands stay free.

"I had another idea if you wanted to consider it," Elijah voiced.

"You may," Solana said and took her head from the hole to lay it on her hands while looking at the side.

"This is called an anal protector," Elijah introduced while holding a decorative golden butt plug. It was one of the bigger ones he had been able to find.

"Anal?" Solana asked.

"For the rear hole to protect it from accidental penetration by cock," Elijah explained.

"That's so smart," Solana voiced.

"As you say, do you mind if I test it to see if it is the right size," Elijah asked and Solana replied. "You may."

Elijah walked behind Solana and motioned the men to support the cart from the side handles. Then he placed the tip of the plug against her high elf anal opening that was a bit soaked from her pussy juices. In the following second he just pressed it in, the tip was designed so that it would enter with ease but would be hard to remove without digging it out with fingers.

"Aajhh, agghhha, ajjh," Solana let out a series of incoherent animalistic moans that were definitely heard through her office door. After the plug's insertion, her hip had jerked while her pussy shot transparent liquid to the floor several times. The leg straps had definitely been necessary to keep her in place.

"Something wrong?" Elijah sounded a bit panicked and was looking around for any signs of literal hellfire taking over the room. He also made some distance to the high elf cart.

"Aaaagh, It burns, so deeply," Solana panted while calming down a bit from her initial shock of having a cock-sized plug locked into her ass.

"Should I take it off?" Elijah asked.

"Not yet," Solana flared while her ass was visibly reddening. Her pussy was not the only place that was drooling as saliva dripped on her chin.

"Then can I continue making sure it is the right size?" Elijah inquired while stepping closer to Solana.

"Yees," Solana panted. Elijah pushed one finger against the butt plug that was barely keeping Solana's perky cheeks from fully covering it. He gave the golden plate a small push and it was enough to send another whimper from Solana. It made him repeatedly push the plug to cause the high elf butt squirm in its constraints.

"Your pussy seems to have gotten thirsty for cock-milk, may I feed it?" Elijah suggested as his hard-on was getting almost painfully hard, at least in his mind.

"You may as it can't be helped, since it is to test if this leisure sofa works," Solana panted with heavy breathing. Her pussy was visibly twitching while glistening with juices.

"As you say," Elijah voiced and pressed his tip on Solana's opening. Then he slid it into the embrace of the heavily swollen walls with ease. They did not squeeze him as hard as when he had taken her virginity but the pressure was definitely there. In fact, Elijah even thought that the easily penetrated hot embrace felt better than before. It let him slide his whole length in but locked into his foreskin to let him thrust with ease.

Elijah took a grip from the cart's handles and began slapping his hip into her. For a moment there was a silence and fear crept into his mind as he was not able to see what expression Solana was forming.

"Ahg... aaaajh... aahhh," Solana's cute moans began echoing in the room like Elijah had never heard before. Despite them being soft and pure there was a borderline feral lustful echo in them as Solana was forced to breathe through her mouth with drips of saliva. Though she was hiding all of it by burying her head to the hole meant for her face. None of the men were brave enough to look under the hole but drool was dripping to the floor at the front of the cart.

The moment Elijah released his seed, Solana's walls convulsed around him and she let out a few wet whimpers that sounded even lustier than before. At that moment Elijah wished he had kept Solana all for himself but he knew it was far too late for that, way too many knew about her and nothing would stop them if he tried to take the high elf all for himself. So he stayed in while giving a soft caress to Solana's cheeks like a last goodbye even though he was definitely not prepared to stop using her to sate his own carnal urges.

"Cock... caaghok... moare, cooock," The moment Elijah pulled out, Solana slurred and he waved the rest of the men to take their turns.

The fact the next man made Solana whimper in lust even harder than Elijah had, made him steel his resolve. He moved to a side and watched the muscular man thrust hard without restraint into the high elf pussy with a wild grin. The drip from Solana's mouth to the floor was almost constant and Elijah only needed to kneel to see how her tongue was hanging out of her mouth while the air was steaming close to her lips. Like she was heating to levels no normal female would be able to reach.

** * **