Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting in the recliner across the room from her, leaning forward on his knees and watching the movie.

"I've seen this one before," he said.

"Don't tell me how it ends," Denise said, her voice deep and husky. She was definitely tired.

"They all end the same, babe," he said and laughed.

"You mean the girl falls for the nice guy and the jerk ends up alone?" she asked.

He laughed, not missing the innuendo. "Exactly, just the way the jerk wants it anyway."

"Here are the notes," I said and shoved the papers into Randall's chest.

Randall took them and flipped through them, studying each page.

"I don't understand how you can take notes so neatly," he said.

"Just a talent," I responded.

"Doesn't look like I missed much," he said. "Still I better copy them to see if there's anything I need to know out of this crap."

"Just get them back to me when you make copies."

"No problem, man," he said and smacked me with the papers lightly on the arm.

I stepped back, thinking of a way to keep him there that wouldn't alienate Denise and wouldn't sound manipulative. I looked at Denise and she had already sunk down on the couch some and her eyes were fluttering closed. She was trying to fight the sleeping pills but was losing. I think the only reason she had stayed awake this long and spoke to Randall at all was because she despised him so much.

Randall stood up and adjusted his jacket. "Well, I should get going and leave you two love birds alone with your... movie," he said.

He took a step and swayed a bit on his feet and laughed, but kept walking.

"Did you drive here, Randall?" I asked.

"No, I rode my unicorn," he said.

"It sounded like you were at a bar," I said.

"Yeah, I was down at River's Edge watching the game but they were stinking it up so left." He stopped in front of the door, his hand lightly on the doorknob, swaying a bit.

"I don't know that you should be driving," I said.

"Eh," he said and waved his hand in the air. "Won't be the first time. Besides I got here fine."

I glanced at Denise and she was watching me with her eyes barely open. I wanted to see what she thought of the situation, of me trying to get Randall to say. She must have thought I was asking her permission because she just shrugged and pulled her legs up under the blanket. She, of course, wouldn't want him driving off drunk and killing someone, even himself.

"At least sit down for a bit until you feel more sober," I said. "Finish watching the movie."

Randall looked at me, his eyes narrowing like he didn't trust me. He looked at Denise quickly, probably looking for a response from her, but her head was turned to the television even if her eyes were shut.

"Sure, got a beer?" he said and laughed. He took off his jacket and dropped it on the floor.

"No," I said. "I don't drink it."

"Just fucking with you," he said and walked across the room the recliner and flopped into it.

I sat back down next to Denise and laid my hand on her foot beneath the blanket. We watched the movie for awhile with Randall fidgeting in his chair and making smarmy comments about the movie. I laughed with him and stroked Denise's foot to soothe her. But after a few minutes I could tell she was sleeping. I stroked the underside of her foot where she's really ticklish and she didn't respond.

"I don't know how you can watch these fucking movies," Randall said.

"I don't really like any movies, but she likes them," I said, nodding towards Denise.

"Yeah, they make these for the chicks and the chicks make their boyfriends watch them. But hey, I'm sure they help the guys get laid. Am I right?" he said and laughed.

"Whatever you say," I responded and grinned at him.

"Doesn't look like it's interesting enough to keep your chick awake," he said.

I looked at Denise and her eyes were closed with her head laying on the arm of the couch. She was breathing deeply as she slept.

"Well, she's had a long day. Classes, tennis practice, studying, then driving up here."

"A busy girl."

"Yeah," I said. "And she sleeps deeply. Watch this." I reached over her and put my finger in her ear and she didn't even flinch.

Randall laughed. "Hilarious," he said.

"She can sleep through just about anything," I said.

I waited for the obligatory raunchy comment from Randall but he didn't say it. I was impressed.

"I better put her to bed," I said.

I stood up and peeled the blanket from her. I slid my arms beneath her and lifted her into my arms.

"Damn, you're strong," Randall said.

"Not really," I said back. "She's light. I could do just about anything I wanted with her."

I let the implication hang and carried her back to the master bedroom. I laid her down on the bed and peeled her sweats off. She had just the t-shirt, panties, and socks on underneath. She mumbled softly but didn't move any. I laid her on her back and spread her thighs apart, one leg straight, the other bent at the knee. She looked so enticing I wanted her for myself.

I turned off the bedroom light but opened the curtains and blinds some to let in the street lights, enough to where Randall could see her if he looked here and I was betting he would. I left the room, leaving the door open and sat back down on the couch.

"This movie sucks," Randall said.

"I'll turn it off," I said. I turned the movie off and turned on the television. I turned it to a movie channel, thinking there'd be some adult-oriented movie and there was, something not entirely sleazy, but enough to give him ideas.

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and he was leaning forward to look down the hallway and into the bedroom. He could definitely see her. He turned away and looked at the television, not wanting to get caught. On the television, a woman in typical cheap Victorian style was flirting with a guy in the back of a horse drawn carriage. I turned the volume up some.

"Don't worry about the volume. It won't wake her. She won't stir until morning," I said.

"I ain't worried," he said and glanced into the bedroom again, craning his neck to see better.

"Well it's up to you what to do, Randall," I said after a few minutes. "You're welcome to crash on the sofa or just hang out until you feel sober enough."

"Yeah, uh, thanks man," he said. "I'll probably just hang out for a while if that's okay with you."

"No problem. I'd offer you the guest bedroom but that's where I'm sleeping tonight."

"You sleep in the guest room?" he said.

"Yeah, she snores really loud when she's out like that and the only way I can get to sleep is to go into the other room. Once I get to sleep I'm out until the morning, but I can't get to sleep with her snoring if I'm in the same bed."

"I think you're crazy," he said. "I'd...," he started but stopped himself. "Well, just don't worry about me." He gave me one of his grins and nodded at me.

"Well, I'm going to bed, then," I said and stood up. "Make yourself at home," I told him and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth quickly, feeling the excitement starting to course through my body. I knew this was going to work. I tried to act normal, doing my normal bathroom ritual, and then went to the spare bedroom. I left the door partially open so I could see into the hallway. I'd be able to see if he came into the hallway to go to the master bedroom. I turned off the lights and lay in bed to wait.

As I laid in bed I listened for any noise from the living room. I heard him turn the down the television but he didn't change it. I could hear a couple of quick sex scenes, one comical and one dramatic judging from the music. I heard the springs of the chair as he reclined in it one time but heard it again as he set it back down, probably because he couldn't see into the bedroom while reclined. I heard him shifting in his chair, heard him cough and sniff, people make a lot of noise even when they don't know it. I waited longer than I thought I would have to. I actually felt the excitement starting to seep away when I finally heard him stand up.

I heard him quietly moving out of the living room then saw him come into the hallway, one hand held out to brush against the wall. I closed my eyes as he walked past. I heard the bathroom door close, heard him urinate, but didn't hear a flush or hear the sink being turned on. I heard the bathroom door open. I opened one eye partially and saw him standing just outside my door. I could only see his profile but knew he was watching me. I closed my eye and took deep breaths like I was sleeping. He whispered my name and then said it a bit louder. I said nothing and didn't change my breathing. I heard the door shut softly.

My stomach immediately tightened and I shivered, the anticipation wanting to break free, knowing he was going to do it. I opened my eyes and stared at the clock, forcing myself to not move for exactly three minutes, the time I figured it would take him to approach the bedroom and make his way in.

I lay there, suffering as the excitement built, my stomach feeling like it was cramping, watching the digital numbers on the clock slowly change. I imagined him standing in the bedroom doorway, watching her, calling her name. I even thought I heard him saying her name rather loudly once, but can't be sure it was real. I saw him in my mind finally moving towards the bed like a predator, his eyes moving over her prone body, his hands falling lightly on the bed, shaking it, watching her body move as he shook it harder, saying her name again, trying to act cool in case she woke, until he finally touched her and shook her, his eyes watching her face intently, looking for any sign of waking.

Finally, the three minutes ticked by and I sighed with relief and quietly got out of bed. I opened the bedroom door, lifting up slightly so the hinges wouldn't squeal. I leaned out and did not see him but the master bedroom door was almost closed. I crept past the door and glanced into the living room. The television was on, playing softly but he was not in the room and his jacket was still laying on the floor.

I walked softly back to the master bedroom door and listened. I couldn't hear anything at first and I figured the television was a bit too loud to hear inside so I moved to the small crack left from the door not being entirely closed and listened. Then, I could hear her breathing, heavy deep sleep breathing. That's all I could hear at first. Then, I heard him make a soft moan and it was like electric fingers moving down my spine from my neck to my anus and I clenched. I bit my lip to not sigh to myself. This is what I had wanted.

I nudged the door open softly so I could see in. The light from the partially open blinds and curtain lit the room well enough for me to see easily. He was still standing over her, but his hands were moving over her body, his eyes followed his hands. He rubbed her thighs and stomach, pushing her shirt up to her chest. He seemed to be tentative, still not sure if she would wake, but his hands began to linger on her inner thighs, rubbing close to her crotch.

Suddenly he leaned forward and grabbed her hair in his other hand and pulled her head down into the pillow and said loudly "Hey bitch!" He froze after he said this, not moving, barely breathing, but she didn't make any motion or sound.

"Oh yeah," he sighed. He took his hands off of her and stood up. He unbuckled and opened his pants as he stepped on his shoes, pulling his feet out. He shoved his pants and underwear down and off. His erection stood out, long but slender. I worried for a moment, thinking about how he had grabbed her hair and what he had yelled at her, but it faded quickly. I would interrupt if he got too rough and I doubted he would for fear of waking her. Plus, seeing somebody a bit rough with her I must admit I found even more arousing.

He moved onto the bed on all fours, moving over her, staring down at her. He moved over one leg and then sat down between her legs. He laid a hand on each thigh and slid his hands up and down, pushing both legs wider. As he stroked her thighs he looked over her body intently, sighing softly to himself.

He slid his hands up her waist and over her stomach. Denise has incredible hips; I've held them tightly while she's ridden me many times. Now Randall's hands slipped over her curves. I was glad to see that he enjoyed touch as much as sight. Denise's skin is soft but with that slightly tougher feel of suntanned skin that makes you want to grab tighter, dig your fingers into her skin and muscle.

Randall moved up her body until he was straddling her waist, his hands moving up under her shirt until it was pushed up over her breasts. He held a breast in each hand, massaging and grabbing. I could tell he wanted to be more forceful, wanted to pluck and twist but was stopping himself. He could have done those things, at least to a point, without waking her, but was trying to be careful, at least somewhat careful, wanting to enjoy her body but not wake her.

He then crawled up her body until he was straddling her chest and pressed her breasts together. He slid his erection between her breasts, pressing them together tightly, her breasts just barely big enough to do this. He titled his head back and began fucking her tits faster, almost angrily, probably not feeling like he had hoped.

Then he stopped, grabbed her hair, pulled her head up, and shoved his cock into her mouth. I gritted my teeth to stop from yelping, partly surprised at his quick violent movement, partly capturing a warning that the movement could be too much and might wake her, but it didn't. He leaned forward, placing a hand on the wall in front of him and a hand in her hair and pressed himself into her mouth, not going too deep, but enough to rub his head between her lips.

I could hear him groaning, a soft low guttural noise, as he slid in and out of her mouth, I could almost see the effort in his tight trembling body from trying to not go too fast or too deep, perhaps knowing he was already taking too many chances, pushing it too far, but wanting more.

He dropped his head to watch himself slowly push himself into her mouth until she suddenly jerked. He pulled out of her quickly and sat up over her on his knees, still straddling her chest but not touching her anywhere and watched her. I could feel his concentration as he watched her. Her head settled down into the pillow and she drifted off again.

He sat like that for about a minute, watching her breathe deeply. Then, he crawled back down her body until he was between her legs again. He looked up at her as he sat there, watching her intently, and then slid a hand up her thigh to her crotch and peeled back her underwear. He slowly slid a finger into her and began working it in and out of her. Her breathing didn't change and she didn't move as he moved his finger faster and then pushed a second one in with it.

"Fucking tight," he whispered.

He pulled his fingers out, smelled them, then put them in his mouth and then back inside of her, lubing her up with his saliva. He did this a few more times, each time working his fingers into her entirely, twisting them and curling them inside of her, his eyes switching from her pussy to her chest to her face.

Once satisfied she was loose and wet enough he pulled his fingers from her and lowered his body down to hers. He grabbed his penis and aimed the head at her pussy, looking down between their bodies, and then pushed into her softly.

"Oh god," he moaned as his head slid into her easily. She was well lubricated and loosened for him. I had noticed before how she seemed so much more relaxed when asleep and it was much easier to penetrate her than when she was awake and willing. Her body was much softer, seeming eager.

He placed his hands on either side of her body as he started to push himself into her, pulling back a bit before pushing into her even more and in only a few strokes he was buried in her to the root.

I pulled my own penis from my shorts and began stroking it. I was harder than I had ever been during sex, painfully hard, watching Denise being taken more arousing to me than actually having sex with her.

Randall held his body almost rigid above her like he was in a partial push-up their bodies only touching where they connected and he slid in and out of her in long languid strokes, moving the entire length of his erection into her. He looked down at her body, studying her to make sure she was asleep while also admiring her, devouring her with his eyes, watching her breasts move slowly with his rhythm.

I stroked myself to his rhythm, the other hand gripping the door frame, trying to watch myself, my breathing and noises, not wanting him to hear me, wanting him to continue, wanting to find my own release through him.

He increased his speed but kept moving in those long strokes, his skin lightly slapping hers as his hips met her pelvis, skin against skin, and he arched his back, looking down between their bodies, probably just being able to see his cock appear between their bodies before sinking into her again. The bed moved and squeaked softly with his strokes. Her body swayed back and forth helplessly.

He dug his knees into the bed and slid them up and then suddenly jammed himself into her deeply and groaned loudly, almost a growl, and held himself there for a moment as he watched her, and seeing she didn't move, pulled out and back in just as hard, making the bed squeal loudly, ramming the headboard against the wall. He jammed himself into her over and over again, watching her intently, holding himself over her, making low noises in his chest.

He kept up the hard deep long deep stroke, stopping once in a while, just holding himself deep inside of her, panting, probably to stop himself from coming. Every time he stopped I would stop as well, afraid the silence from him not making the bed squeak and panting would allow him to hear me stroking myself.

Suddenly he pulled out of her and crawled down her body. He grabbed her calves as he stepped off the bed and pulled her to the edge of the bed until her butt was almost off of it. He shoved himself back into her, cradling her legs in his arms and started fucking her fast in short thrusts, enough to make a loud slap from their skin slapping together.

Her head rocked to the side and she groaned in her sleep, but he didn't slow any. He was too absorbed in it at this point. I think that even if she had woken and sat up he would have continued, wrestling her down if he had to. At that moment he just wanted to fuck her as hard as he needed to, wanted to watch it, wanted to see her, wanted to own her body with his eyes and his cock, take her and use her until he'd had his fill and could finally release himself.

I understood that need as I felt the same thing. I had to be more controlled, quieter, watching and studying, alternately watching him and their joining and watching to see if she did wake up. If she were to wake up I'd have to arrange myself quickly and step in to stop it, but hoped that would not happen as I stroked myself faster, my fingers playing over the head, wanting to hold off my own release until he found his, wanting to enjoy every moment.

His knees pressed into the side of the bed as he crouched slightly, holding her hips up, his hands gripping her thighs, her legs dangling from his arms, her arms laid out straight over her head, her breasts rocking with his thrusts, and he looked down at her, his eyes moving from watching his cock slide in and out of her and her body moving and swaying on the squealing bed.

He started whispering things that I couldn't understand, sounded like curses and commands, telling her things that I couldn't hear, keeping his voice low, thrusting into her, smacking against her. Her feet dangled towards the floor, still wearing those small ankle socks, jiggling with his movements. Those involuntary and almost lazy movements of her body as he fucked her displayed how open her body was to him, moving with him, finding a rhythm in his rhythm, an object being used by him, moving only according to how he moved.