Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed myself through my shorts harder. My erection felt cramped and hot inside the shorts and I wanted to pull it out, but decided to wait, afraid I'd finish too soon, and wanting to prolong the experience.

He moved down to her stomach, his hands slipping down her sides, kissing and licking her skin. His hands gripped her waist as he positioned himself over her to suck on her flat, toned stomach. He moved his knees down the bed to lean over her stomach better as he licked her belly button, then frustrated by the position put his leg over her legs so he was straddling her thighs and then pushed her legs together with his thighs, never taking his mouth from her stomach. His hands slipped up and down her sides over her waist, hips, and chest, tracing the curves of her body. He kissed across her stomach, sometimes sucking the skin between his lips, and his hands gripped her sides firmly as he pressed his cheek to her stomach and whispered to her about her sexy stomach and soft skin and how he loved the taste of her body and how he's wanted to do this for so long.

Then he pressed his lips to her stomach again and began kissing his way down further. He came to her underwear and kissed her over those, moving his knees down the bed as he moved down, his hands sliding down her side to her hips and butt. He stopped and hovered over her crotch and seemed to be inhaling deeply. Then, he kissed her through her underwear, pressing his chin into her closed thighs. He licked and kissed her as his fingers gripped the sides of her underwear, wanting to pull them down. He mumbled into her crotch that her pussy smelled so good and that he knew she wanted it, wanted him inside of her.

With a frustrated groan he sat up and pulled her panties down her legs as he moved down and off the bed, dropping her panties on the floor. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart some and then sighed heavy.

"God, baby, I want to kiss you all over but I just have to fuck you," he groaned in a way that sounded more pained than aroused.

He continued talking to her, telling her how much he turned her on and how much he knew she wanted him as he hurriedly pulled his clothes from his body until he was entirely naked. His erection stood out long and hard from his body, curved and slanted up further than I had seen before. He grabbed it and stroked it a few times as he looked down at her, telling her how he was going to fuck her, fuck her how she needed and wanted.

I finally pulled my own dick out from the fly in my shorts and touched it lightly, afraid if I touched harder I would come already. I imagined what it would feel like to be him, standing nude over her, hard and ready, holding onto that anticipation before finally penetrating her.

Then he kneeled on the bed between her feet and slowly lowered himself on top of her until he was lying entirely on top of her, chest against chest, pelvis against pelvis, face to face. He looked into her face, seeming to be looking for a response as he relaxed more, allowing his weight to lie on top of her. He slid his hands under her arms, pressing his elbows into the bed to support himself. He began grinding his hips against hers, rubbing his penis on the bed.

"Do you want me inside you?" he said to her, his face only a few inches from her. "I want you to say that you want me inside you, but I can feel it. I know you want my cock. You want me so deep inside you. I can feel you breathing hard, wanting me, wanting my big cock."

As he talked he moved his hips faster, pressing his hips tightly against her. The clichéd porn words seemed to turn him on more as he spoke them, seeming to put words into her mouth that he'd want her to be saying, pretending she was begging him to fuck her, telling him how much she needed him, all the words that are meant to stroke a man's ego and make him feel like the desirable sex machine he longs to be. I had to force myself to concentrate on what he was saying and notice how it increased the enjoyment for him, increasing his arousal so that I could feel it myself standing in the hallway, feel it in my stomach curled up hard and tight, feel it pulsing across my skin.

Then, he reached down between their bodies. When his fingers touched her pussy he found her wet and warm, ready from his attentions, and told her what a slut she was for getting so wet, as he kissed the side of her face and neck. As he searched with one hand between her legs the other hand slid under arm and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back into the pillow a bit and he kissed the underside of her chin and jaw.

I couldn't see but knew he was trying to enter her when his hips slid down a bit and he began moving them back and forth. Her legs weren't spread that far so he was basically resting on her thighs, making it harder to enter her, but also making her tighter which is what he might have wanted. His head came up as he groaned and he must have finally penetrated her.

I gripped my cock hard in my fist, not moving my hand, just feeling it throb, wanting to stroke it and rub it, my fingertips lightly caressing underneath the head.

He kept his hand wedged between their bodies as he moved his hips, pushing himself into her deeper, working into her. He looked down at her face, telling her how much and for how long he's wanted to fuck her, asking her if she liked it, knowing that's she needed it. Small sighs and grunts came from her parted lips as he moved his hips, his cock pushing into her deeper, until he pulled his hand from between their bodies and grabbed her waist tightly as he moved up her body a bit and brought his hips down, pushing into her deeper.

He began making slow movements, which is all he could do, he could not have been inside of her more than a few inches at the deepest as he lay practically entirely on top of her with her legs not spread wide enough for him to really get between them. He must have been stroking the head of his cock against her opening, pulling out until almost falling out of her and then sliding back in, moving that few inches to just rub against her tight opening. One hand was wrapped in her hair and the other held her hip tightly while his body lay flatly on top of her like he was holding her pinned to the bed.

Then, he started moving faster in those very small thrusts, groaning as he looked down at her face. It seemed like he was teasing himself, rubbing the most sensitive part of the penis inside of her opening repeatedly and rapidly, deliberately constraining his movements, not allowing himself to penetrate deeply as our bodies seem to want to do, while already so aroused from his foreplay and horny from the days of no sex, forcing himself to resist coming. I stroked just the head of my penis with my tight fist and felt it jump in my hand and had to bite my lip to resist from stroking quicker and allowing the release.

I knew I wouldn't be able to watch without coming and I really wanted to come over this scene. But I wasn't at home and couldn't just come on the carpet as I had done there. So, quietly I left the door and crept back to the living room. I flattened myself against the wall as I moved down the hallway so my shadow wouldn't move across the bedroom until I reached the living room.

My clothes were lying on the floor and I grabbed a sock. It would work well enough. Soiling a sock would be one of the lesser disgusting things I'd do that weekend. I tried not to think how silly I looked standing there with my erection sticking out of my shorts and holding a sock for a rather obvious purpose.

I could hear some noise coming from the room. The bed was squeaking in that soft rhythmic way that leaves no doubt what is happening on the bed. Over that I could hear him talking in a low but rough voice. If I had been laying on the couch trying to sleep then I'd have heard him fine. He was not being cautious. Possibly he was losing himself in the moment or believed that everyone was sleeping that soundly.

As I quietly entered the hallway I looked towards Rebecca's bedroom. The door was closed but if she were to wake she would probably be able to hear him, just barely, but enough. I felt a jolt through my shoulders and then a rush in my head. It was the exhilaration from the possibility of getting caught, not someone discovering me watching them, but from someone else finding him. The thought of someone else watching Denise being fucked excited me, another new feeling I hadn't expected. I didn't have time to study that feeling at that moment. It was something I'd have to contemplate later, though much earlier than I could have expected.

I gripped my cock tightly as I snuck back down the hallway, keeping close to the wall again. From the sounds of the squeaking bed he had slowed some. He had been moving so fast I was surprised he hadn't come already. Either he had excellent control or the alcohol had made him less sensitive, probably the latter. I intentionally kept close enough to the wall that I couldn't see in the room as I approached. I knew if I could see them on the bed then he'd be able to see me or my shadow.

Once I was beside the doorway I peeked into the room. My eyes needed to adjust to the low light again after being in the living room so all I could see were their shadowy shapes and movement. They were still in the same position with him on top positioned so that he was getting shallow penetration, but he was holding his upper body up now, no longer pinning her to the bed as he had, with his hands on either side of her, his arms straight. He seemed to be holding himself up to push his hips down further and he was twisting up with each thrust, pushing as deep into her as he could at that angle, which still wasn't that deep. The feeling of the underside of his cock head rubbing against her opening with each thrust must have been excruciating.

As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see her body being pushed up the bed a bit each time he pushed into her and then relaxing back when he pulled out. He began moving faster, really pushing down onto her hard with each thrust into her. His arms started trembling with the effort of holding himself up and he was breathing harder, panting, saying things to her in short choppy sentences between each quick breath.

"You like that?... You like me teasing you like that?... I can feel you like it... You're so wet... pulling me in... wanting me to go deeper.. You want my cock in you deeper?... You want it don't you?..."

Then he slowed and started fucking her like he was teasing her. He would stop, holding his hips back and up, his cock barely inside her, and talk to her, telling her he knew she wanted it, and then push into her, pressing down onto her hard, twisting up into her as far as he could, then pull back, and tell her similar things before pushing into her again. His head drooped and arms shuck with the effort of holding himself up. Then, he gave a few very quick, hard thrusts, their bodies practically bouncing up off the bed with each one before he stopped, and then lifted his butt up so he pulled himself out of her.

"I'm going to fuck you deep now, so deep like you need it," he panted.

He sat back on his heels, his erection standing out long and hard, glistening faintly in the low light with her juices. He grabbed her under the knees and pushed her legs wide, sliding them along the bed until her knees were level with her waist. He held the backs of her thighs, keeping her legs spread wide as he looked down at her.

"I can see how wet you are. I can see how much you want me. Want my cock deep inside you," he moaned.

I couldn't see between her legs from the doorway but was sure she was wet. I could imagine how her pussy would glisten, slightly red and swollen.

He lowered himself to his elbows so his face was hovering directly over her pussy while his hands wrapped around her thighs, keeping her legs spread wide. He practically dove into her pussy, licking and slurping, pressing his tongue inside of her, licking up, flicking her clit, moving his head from side to side, devouring her. Soft, whimpering noises came from her slack mouth. He stopped only to talk to her, telling her how good her pussy tasted, how he loved how she smelled, and he knew she was loving it, like he was teasing her while she begged for him to put his cock back in her.

Suddenly, as if he'd teased himself enough and couldn't wait anymore, he sat up and moved towards her on his knees, still holding the backs of her thighs, and swiftly impaled her. He held still, his head back, letting out a deep relieved groan that made me shiver like dozens of tiny cold fingers playing up and down my back. I grabbed the head of my cock in my fist tightly and slid it down the shaft, the skin feeling like it was stretched tightly, straining to contain an erection harder than I'd had in a long time.

Then he began plunging in and out of her, pulling out about halfway and then sliding back in, pushing in deeply, pressing his hips against her thighs and butt. He was hunched over her with his hands still on her thighs like he was pinning them to the bed, his knees spread wide to lower his pelvis to hers. He was looking down at her, watching his cock emerge from her pussy and then penetrating her again and again. The old bed was sunken under his knees, squeaking loudly to each rhythmic thrust.

I stroked my hard erection, matching his pace, gripping it tightly, almost painfully. I had to breathe through clenched teeth to control my panting, trying to be as silent as I could be.

"That's what you wanted isn't it," he puffed. "You wanted my cock... You were begging for it."

He started punctuating the end of each sentence with a hard jab and grunt, pulling entirely out of her and then thrusting back into her. He was panting with the effort of holding himself over her while making those long strokes. He was looking up and down her body, watching her breasts shake and her body move back and forth on the bed with his long deep thrusts. He watched her face, her head swaying limply with the motion, as he talked to her, perhaps imagining her watching him back and answering his questions while she whined and pleaded.

Then, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and lifted them up, cradling them in his arms, lifting her hips up a bit, and he began moving faster, pulling back just a bit before pushing into her again, jamming his cock deep inside of her. Her legs hung loosely in his arms and her feet swung freely in the air, rocking with his thrusts. The bed was really creaking loudly and he could barely talk, just giving short exclamations between panting breaths and groans. His body was quivering, tight and excited, as he drove his hips back and forth, plunging himself in and out of her, lifting up a bit with each thrust into her, pushing into her as deep as he could, making her hips rise and fall with him, reacting limply to his movements, pushed and pulled with him, controlled by him and moving as he moved.

I leaned my shoulder against the wall for support, feeling dizzy from the excitement and arousal, still stroking myself, running my palm up and down underneath my dick, trying to not make any noise, feeling I needed to come, wanting to come, but forcing myself to hold on to watch him finish.

Jordan dropped forward to his hands, too tired and excited to hold himself up anymore, propping himself up with her legs still hooked over his arms, and he pumped up and down, smashing her hips and butt down into the bed, her feet swinging in the air. Her body was pushed down into the bed and relaxed back when he withdrew to be shoved back down again and again with his urgent deep thrusts like he was straining to shove his cock entirely inside of her, burying it inside of her to the root, grinding into her, their pelvises pressed together tightly, and then pulling back just to push into her again.

He slid his feet back to the edge of the bed, stretching out so that he was mostly above her, his arms holding his upper body up at a slant and pulled back further then he had been. I could see the length of his cock slide out of her before sinking back into her, not crushing into her, pulling himself in and out of her in long fast strokes like his entire body was focused on the full motion and length of the movement. The bed shook and squealed, creaking and groaning, making a loud flapping noise as their bodies lifted from the mattress to come crushing back into it, loud enough to be heard all over the house.

He drove himself faster and deeper, too out of breath to talk anymore, straining on plunging into her as far as he could and pulling out almost all the way, slamming into her, each hard thrust punctuated by a loud slap of skin against skin and the crushing noise of bodies into the bed. She made low moans and whines as he pummeled her vulnerable body.

Then, he thrust into her deeply and started moving in slow powerful thrusts, barely pulling out of her, jabbing into her, turning her hips up towards him each time he pushed into her, relaxing back only a bit when he pulled back, and I could tell he was about ready to finish, that he was about to come, grinding his pelvis into her hard, and punching into her again and again, fast enough that her feet jiggled helplessly in the air and her head shook back and forth and side to side with the erratic motions of the bed and her body jerking under the control of his thrusting body.

Without slowing he lowered himself down to her, dropping his chest to hers, keeping her legs held in his arms, pushing her knees to her chest. He curled his hips around her as he shoved in and out of her, his hands moving to the backs of her thighs and her butt, his fingernails digging into her skin, holding her legs pinned back with her feet flopping against his arms and butt. He held his head up enough to look into her face as he pounded into her repeatedly, groaning loudly, the bed squeaking and creaking with him. She took him in easily in her unconscious state, her body swallowing and holding him, moving with him, taking him inside.

I grabbed my cock and stroked it furiously, ready to come, wanting to come, needing it.

Her body shook limply beneath him as he moved even faster, barely pulling back at all, just grinding into her, pushing into her as deep as he could, his hands shaking as they gripped her butt, holding her folded in half, every motion concentrated on the space inside of her pussy, straining inside of her, quivering on top of her, grunting and panting, until he rose up a bit, his back arching, pushing into her as deep as he could, his body stiffening as he came. He held still for a second, letting the first spasm course down his cock, sending the first squirt of semen into her, and then thrust into her in fast quivering jabs, squirting into her.

I quickly covered my cock with my sock and came inside of it, gripping it tightly in my fist, pulling the orgasm out, clenching my teeth to stop from groaning in agonized relief.

His butt flexed as he thrust his semen into her, her pussy milking it from him, wrapped around him tightly, the orgasm seeming to ripple down his back, making him cry out loudly. Then, he relaxed, falling on top of her, still moving his hips slowly, spilling inside of her.

Still oozing inside the sock, I turned away from the bedroom door and crept back down the hallway, wanting to get back to the couch, anxious that all the noise he made woke his wife. I moved quickly, not worrying about him seeing or hearing me, knowing he was too wrapped up in his orgasm to notice anything else. Rebecca's bedroom door was still closed as I hurried into the living room and collapsed back onto the couch. I stroked a last couple of squirts out of my cock, took the sock off, stuffed it between cushions of the couch, and put my penis back into my shorts.