Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor lowered his head, slid his hands under her butt, and raised her hips, turning her pussy to his mouth. He pressed his face to her and plunged his tongue inside of her. He shoved his tongue in and out of her hungrily, turning and twisting his head to explore her inside with his tongue, groaning and panting.

He sat up some and slid his hands up her butt to the backs of her thighs and pushed her legs towards her chest, and shoved his tongue inside of her deeply, pressing his face into her wet pussy. His hands held her thighs down and her feet rested on his shoulders as he slurped and licked. Then, he pulled back and looked down at her wet and open pussy. He licked her juices from his lips and looked up at her passive sleeping face.

"You taste wonderful," he groaned.

Then, he dove into her again, shoving his tongue into her. He thrust his tongue in and out of her and licked back and forth, delving into her flesh.

"Goddamn," Charles sighed in lust.

I looked at Charles who was enraptured with the sight of Taylor eating her out. His hand trailed over the bulge in his pants. Then, he turned suddenly and walked back to the living room.

Taylor pulled his tongue out of her and began licking her pussy back and forth, his tongue pressed between her labia. He ran the width of his tongue up her pussy from her entrance and up over her clit then ran the tip of his tongue back, brushing her lips apart. His head bobbed back and forth as he licked her up and down, his tongue plunging into her then pulling out to slide up her again.

I wrapped my hand around my erection and moved my hand back and forth, moving the skin over it and around it like a sheath. He devoured her with such avarice, plunging his tongue into her, licking her, sucking her labia and clit softly between his lips I knew that she would have come just from that if she'd been awake and aware. As it was she lay there still, her lips parted and chest rising and falling. Her nipples stood out hard and erect, showing that she was feeling it somewhere in there, and enjoying it.

Then, he sat up, the lower half of his face glistening wet, and set her feet down on the bed, letting her knees fall to the side. He moved over her, his hands on either side of her, his cock sticking out long and hard, until he was hovering over her. He turned her head so she was facing him and looked down into her sleeping face.

"I need to be inside of you, Denise," he said, the anxiety of that need reverberating in his deep voice. "I've been needing it so bad."

He let go of her face and grabbed her breast, squeezed it firmly, then slid his hand down her body to her groin. His fingers probed her vulva and spread her wet labia. I shivered in anticipation, watching his large body over top of her, waiting to enter her. I grabbed my cock in my hand and held it, squeezing it as if to hold onto the excitement.

He lowered his large hips down to her pelvis, her legs spread wide, knees flat on the mattress, held himself over her on one straight arm, and looked down between their bodies, sucking in his stomach as much as he could, as he grabbed his cock and aimed into her. Then, with a loud groan he penetrated her, his head pushing into her tight opening then sliding the full length of his shaft into her soaking wet depths until their hips met. His body convulsed on top of her and he placed his hand on the other side of her, holding himself over her, shaking spastically. His head fell back with his eyes closed as his body shook. I thought he might be coming already but realized he was just trembling from the pleasure of being inside of her, her body so wet and accommodating, folding around him and taking him in entirely. I grit my teeth as my head swooned and I leaned my shoulder into the wall to steady myself.

With a deep shuddering breath he dropped his head to look down at her.

"You feel incredible, Denise," he told her.

He pressed his hips tightly against her and moved them back and forth, stirring himself inside of her.

"But now I'm going to fuck you like I've been wanting to," he said.

He held himself up on straight trembling arms, dug his knees into the mattress, lifted his hips up, sliding his cock out of her, pushed back into her deep, and then began thrusting in and out of her at a medium pace with long, deep strokes. He watched her as he fucked her, her body jostling and shaking, her breasts rolling. Her face stayed calm and passive. His rotund stomach curved over her flat stomach, bending and flexing with his thrusts. His thighs were pressed to her thighs her knees bent loosely around his legs. I leaned forward to watch his slick shaft emerging from her snug hole, clinging to him with a wet folding of flesh, until his head threatened to emerge from her, spreading her opening wide, then slide back into her, her pussy folding around him, taking him in deep, until his hips met hers and his testicles smacked into her butt.

I watched this intertwining of flesh and stroked myself, sliding my hand back and forth on my hard cock in rhythm with him, my eyes locked on that penetration, my stomach trembling at the image in my head of his tip of his cock piercing her deep, moving inside of her, her flesh wrapped around him. She was so wet, so open, that he could move inside of her as he wanted, churning his hips, plunging into her, her opening so accommodating but tight, slick with her juices and his saliva. Being passed out allowed her body to respond to him, to give itself over to him, and he plunged himself inside of it greedily.

He lowered himself to his elbows, pressing his large stomach against her and slid his arms beneath her shoulders and grabbed them with his hands. He started thrusting into her harder and faster, pulling only half the length of his shaft from her and then thrusting into her deep and hard. I matched his new pace with my own watching his large body thrusting on top of her, her body crushed below him being pushed back and forth. He grunted and strained, turning his hips to push deep inside of her. The bed mattress squeaked loudly beneath them, mixing with the soft moist sound of their joined flesh.

He looked into her face, watching her as he fucked her, watching for her to waken, watching for a sign she was feeling something, that she was enjoying it. But her eyes stayed closed. Only her breathing, slightly shallower and faster, gave sign of any arousal. He spread his knees, pushing her thighs further apart and to her sides, and shoved into her. He slid his hands up from her shoulders and grabbed some of her long hair in his fists and pulled as he started fucking her faster, pulling her head back some, her chin pointing up, curving her neck.

"Oh, god, Denise," he panted.

He stared at her intently as he thrust in and out of her, moving faster, pushing harder, until the mattress was squealing loudly and he was panting hard. He bashed his hips into her again and again, making a wet fleshy sucking sound as his round stomach curled and moved against her stomach. I stroked myself back and forth, teasing the head, feeling my cock hard, the head bulging purple and angry. I had to wrap my hand tightly around the tip and hold it to stop myself from coming right then.

I noticed motion at the doorway and saw Charles standing there again. He walked into the room slowly, watching Taylor intently.

"You're really making some noise," Charles said, his voice distant.

Taylor didn't respond. He just kept thrusting into her as he held onto her hair. He lifted his head up, arching his back, and groaned loudly.

"You're going to wake her doing that," Charles said, his eyes wide.

The bed just kept squeaking loudly and Taylor kept pumping into her hard, though slowing down some as he panted for breath. He dropped down on her, his head beside hers, and let go of her hair to slide his hands down her body until he grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart wider, raising her knees, his hands gripping the inside of her thighs. He shoved into her deep and then started pumping into her in short jabs, grunting each time.

Charles watched him, his eyes moving over Denise's body as it shook beneath Taylor's large pounding body and to her face which remained passive and still. His hand hovered over his crotch and the bulge in his pants. Watching Charles watch Taylor fucking Denise excited me so much that I almost came just clenching my cock in a hard grip.

Taylor started moving his cock in and out of her at different strokes and speeds, plunging in and out of her as he pleased, exploring her depths, twisting his hips, raising and dropping his butt, shoving into her deep then pulling all the way out of her, leaving her opening wet and wide waiting for him then plunging back into her, and pushing into her again and again in short jabs, then pulling almost all the way out and barely moving in and out of her, just the head of his penis rubbing inside of her opening, then shoving in hard and deep, then holding there and churning his hips, shoving in as deep as he could, completely exploring her. He grunted and panted into her neck and shoulder. His hands gripped her thighs, his arms straight, holding her thighs wide apart for his massive hips.

Then, he dropped her legs, pushed himself, up on his arms, and looked at Charles.

"You want her mouth?" Taylor asked him.

Charles stared at him, then nodded.

"Yeah," he muttered.

"I wanted to change position anyway," Taylor said.

He pushed himself off of her. He was dripping with sweat and the front of her body was glistening from it. He slipped out of her as he sat back and took a deep breath.

"I want to see that nice ass of hers," he said.

"She's just staying passed out?" Charles asked.

Taylor reached over her, grabbed the two large thick pillows, and placed them on top of each other beside him.

"Yeah," Taylor said. "She's way out. She hasn't even stirred."

He moved around her, grabbed her hips, and slid her down the bed. Then, like he was lifting a rag doll, he wrapped his beefy sweaty arms around her chest and back, lifted her up, turned her to the side, and rolled her stomach onto the pillows with her head facing the side of the bed and Charles.

"There you go," Taylor said, taking a deep breath.

He shifted her onto the center of the pillows and pushed her forward so her head and arms dropped down the pillows to the side of the bed. Then, he maneuvered behind her, using his knees to spread her legs and kneeling between them.

Charles was looking at her bent over the pillow, her head drooping in front of him.

"You're sure she's out?" Charles asked.

"Either that or pretending really well," Taylor said. "Either way this is too good to pass up. Trust me."

I was surprised at how Taylor was acting. I had been sure that Charles would be the one to take advantage of it. Then, figured neither would with both of them there. But Taylor had not only come out of his shell to take advantage of her but was persuading Charles to do it too. I had really misjudged him.

Taylor settled behind her on his knees, her legs spread around him, and looked down at her firm butt. He ran his hands over her buttocks to her waist and back.

"Such a great ass," he sighed.

He was right. Denise had an incredible ass, round and firm, that curved to her slender waist. He admired it by sliding his hands back and forth from her waist and over her butt cheeks, pressing his fingers in, grabbing them in his hands, then moving up to grip her waist again.

Charles had seemed mostly shocked by what was going on, but then as if suddenly making a decision he started unbuckled his pants and shoved them down. He kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants and underwear off, kicking them to the side. His cock curved up, shorter than Taylor's but about the same width, looking so hard it must have ached. He stepped towards her, grabbed her head in his hands, and lifted it carefully. He brushed the long hair from her face and looked at her closely.

"She's really out of it," he said.

"Yeah," Taylor said.

Taylor wrapped one hand around the side of her waist and grabbed his prick in the other. He started rubbing the head over her wet pussy, spreading the lips apart, and rubbing it up and down, coating it in her juices. Then, he pushed forward and slid into her smoothly with a deep groan that turned into a relieved chuckle as his hips met her butt.

Charles look up at him and smiled. Then, he looked down at her face, her mouth partially open and carefully slid his cock between her lips and over her tongue.

"Oh god," Charles said with a sigh.

Taylor slid in and out of her slowly, moving the entire length in and out of her, pulling back so his head was parting her lips and sliding in until the root of his shaft was buried inside of her. He watched his cock moving in and out of her, his hands gripping her butt cheeks and pulling them apart.

Charles was doing almost the same thing, moving his cock in and out of her mouth slowly. He moved his hands down so his fingers held her beneath the chin, closing her mouth around him, his palms gripping her cheeks. He formed her lips into a soft wet o-shape and slid in and out of her mouth.

I was so excited I could barely stand. I was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. My stomach was clenched tight. The sight of Denise being used by two guys at the same time, both of them focused on her, on their penetration of her, taking their pleasure from her unconscious body, had me so aroused that all I could do was lean against the wall and grip my throbbing erection. It hadn't occurred to me that both would use her at the same time and I had never thought just how exciting it would be. I just stood there, almost as helpless as Denise, watching them in awe.

Taylor was stroking in and out of her, his cock sliding into her smoothly, back and forth, making that soft wet sound meaning she was soaking wet. He leaned forward and sucked in his large stomach as much as he could to watch himself penetrating her. His hands gripped her butt cheeks pulling them apart and pushing them forward to reveal her pussy to him and to see his shaft sliding in and out of her. He was breathing hard but not panting like before, moving at a medium pace, just as entranced by the sight of his cock sliding in and out of the pussy below that round ass as by the feel of her pussy surrounding him and pulling him in.

Charles on the other hand had lost any sense of rhythm. He was jabbing and pushing his dick into her mouth over and over again, holding her mouth closed around him, his head falling back to groan then falling forward to watch her engulf him again. I thought he would orgasm at any moment but kept that jerky thrusting, jabbing his head between her lips again and again then sinking it into her and pulling back with a shudder. He kept pushing into her deeper and deeper, testing her reflexes. I knew being passed out like she was that he could put himself entirely into her mouth and throat without her reacting at all.

Then, at the sound of skin smacking rapidly against skin I looked to Taylor who was suddenly fucking her fast and hard. His hands were gripping her waist tightly, holding her still as he thrust in and out of her, smacking his stomach and hips into her butt again and again. Charles looked up at Taylor pumping hard and pushed his cock into her mouth deep, pressing her nose into his pubic hair and let her shaking head and body suck him, his cock head probably just penetrating her throat.

He fucked her like that, smacking against her again and again, until he started panting and then slowed for a few breaths, sliding his length in and out of her slowly, his arms trembling as he gripped her waist, then started hammering into her again, hunched over her, his head down, sweat dripping from his face onto her back.

"Yeah, do it," Charles whispered.

Charles was holding her lips shut around his shaft, the entire length of it in her mouth, letting her mouth and throat shake around him. He watched her body shaking and bouncing from Taylor's body slamming and slapping into her and down at her face, tilted towards him, his own cock pushed into her mouth, his hands holding her lips around him, and began thrusting into her deeper, pressing her face into his pelvis.

Taylor leaned forward and dropped his hands to the mattress, pushing her hips down into the pillow and her face into Charles pelvis. He shoved into her deep and twisted and jabbed his hips, his butt flexing and rolling, his pelvis molded to her round ass, as he pushed into her in short hard thrusts, jabbing and pushing into her. Charles held her head tightly, her neck twisted awkwardly, as he held he face against his groin and squirmed inside of her mouth and throat. The bed squeaked loudly under Taylor's large heavy body pounding down and into Denise again and again.

I started stroking my hot hard erection, holding it in my clenched fist, and pumping it fast, up and down the length of the shaft, knowing they wouldn't hear the sound of my masturbation over the loud mattress springs. I could see below Taylor's clenching ass the barest root of his cock emerging from and slamming into her wet opening as he held himself inside of her deeply, barely pulling out of her, his balls pulled up against his body tightly, and I expected him to come in her right then. I listened to him huffing and grunting, thrusting and straining, and knew he was pushing for orgasm, wanting to jam into her as deep as he could to loosen his semen deep inside of her.

Then, he suddenly stopped and dropped his head, panting for breath. His arms shook as he held himself over her.

"You come in her?" Charles asked, obviously excited.

Taylor just shook his head. Sweat dripped from his face and onto her back.

"I about came in her mouth already," Charles said.

Charles seemed to have lost any caution he'd had earlier. He was grinning and excited, watching Taylor fuck her, fucking her mouth, completely involved in using her right then. The excitement of the situation and Taylor's own lack of caution had changed his attitude.

"I'm not going to be able to come like this. I've had too much wine," Taylor said between deep breaths.

He pushed himself up. His raging hard cock slipped out of her, slick and rock hard, straight and hard as a metal bar.

"See if there's any lube in the nightstand will you?" Taylor asked Charles.

Charles pulled his dick from her mouth and carefully let her head fall back down. He opened the top nightstand drawer and pulled out the tube of lubricant I knew was in there. Denise typically did not get as wet with me as she did when being fucked while passed out, no matter how much foreplay and oral we did. We often had to use the lube. Once she came she'd go dry and if I wasn't done we'd have to use more of it. I can only assume that awake and conscious she allowed her own head to get in the way of her enjoyment. Passed out there was no thinking, only her body reacting. I found the times we had the best sex and the most wet was when she had some alcohol or early in the morning after waking. I remembered the time I had fucked her in the morning after her sister's husband had used her the previous night and my body shivered at the memory of just how wet and open she'd been, her pussy still wet from the night before, the moisture a mix of her own juices and his semen.

"She seems pretty damn wet to me," Charles said as he handed the lube to Taylor.

"Her pussy is," Taylor said.

I suddenly realized what he wanted the lube for. I stopped stroking myself and watched him, wondering if what he was about to do might be the thing that would wake her. I'd tried it before on her when I'd tested different drugs on her. I'd penetrated her ass with my lubed finger, figuring that at some point some guy might try that on her, and she hadn't woken, but I hadn't done much more then some light penetration. We had never had anal sex. It's something I'd never wanted to do to her. I considered if I should stop him. It might wake her or she might feel she'd been raped in the ass later when she finally did wake.