Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I thought it over I watched as Taylor held her butt cheeks apart with one hand and squeezed a large stream of lubed on her anus with the other hand. The lube poured directly onto her hole and started to slowly run down to her pussy. He moved his hand from her ass and scooped the trailing lube up to her anus and flipped the lid closed on the lube and dropped it on the bed.

"You sure that won't wake her?" Taylor said, not sounding as much concerned as excited.

"She's completely out," Taylor said.

He massaged the lubed around her anus, then gently pushed some lube into her with his index finger.

"And I just really want to be inside of this ass," Taylor said.

I shivered in excitement at how he said it, referring to her ass like it wasn't even a part of her, like he wasn't even fucking her anymore, just fucking parts of her, using the parts he wanted. I slid my fingers up and down my cock, deciding to just let this happen, and deal with the consequences if there were any. I wanted to see this.

"I hear that," Charles said. "I couldn't take my eyes off it with those shorts she was wearing."

Taylor nodded as he slid his finger into her anus, easily slipping in the tip.

"Or those legs," Taylor added.

He moved his finger up and down, sinking in a bit further each time until it was halfway in, his other fingers curled up as he pushed deeper.

"She's always wearing those skirts and shorts," Charles said. "You ever go watch her play tennis with Rebecca or Stacey?"

Taylor nodded and said, "She used to be on a team in college."

His finger was entirely inside of her. He slid it out and held her cheeks open, her anus no longer a puckered hole, but opening as he pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"That little tennis skirt," Charles said and groaned.

Charles was stroking himself idly as he watched Taylor, his erection still hard and stiff. Taylor grabbed the lube, popped open the top, and squeezed more down into her open hole.

"And now she's ours," Taylor said.

Charles laughed and nodded his head.

I felt my skin ripple with goose bumps. Hearing them talk about how they had watched her, how much she turned them on, thrilled me. Then, that laughter and acknowledgment that she was vulnerable to anything they wanted to do with her. They had desired her, probably masturbated about her, thought about her, watched her, and now were getting to have her. This was the culmination of their arousal and excitement, from all those times they'd watched her and wanted her.

Taylor closed the bottle of lube and dropped it back on the bed. Then, he started pushing his index and middle fingers into her anus. Then, he shuffled closer to her on his knees and slid his cock back into her open pussy, slipping in to the root quickly and smoothly, her pussy taking him in and wrapping around him. He started moving his hips slowly in rhythm with his fingers, massaging his fingers up and down, descending into her. He pressed his other hand into her butt cheek, pushing it forward and pulling it to the side, spreading her anus open, and worked his fingers into her until they were buried inside of her. He held his fingers there and stroked his cock in and out of her pussy slowly, sliding the length of his shaft between the folds of her lips and into her clinging hole.

The room was quiet with their concentration, the only sounds the wet sucking sounds of Taylor's cock and fingers penetrating her, the rubbing sound of Charles stroking himself as he watched Taylor eagerly, and the soft slow squeaking of the springs as Taylor's knees sunk into the mattress and rocked his hips back and forth.

Finally, Taylor slid his fingers from her. He pushed her butt cheeks apart to look at her spread and well lubricated anus and at his own cock buried in her pussy. Then, he grabbed her hips and pulled her back up on the pillows closer to him, lowering her butt towards him and straightening her back. He slid his penis out of her, picked up the bottle of lube, and squirt a line of it down the full length of his shaft to the head. He closed the bottle and put it back on the mattress. Then, he rubbed the lube around his entire erection with his fingertips, spreading it around the entire shaft and head until it was glistening wet.

He pulled her cheeks apart with one hand, spreading her anus open, then aimed the head of his cock at the opening. He watched intently as the head touched her, pushed against her, her anus seeming to resist for a second, then folding open, and his head slid into her smoothly, making me shudder and clench my teeth as my stomach tightened in excitement.

Taylor groaned as his cock penetrated her and she wrapped around him, swallowing the head entirely, her hole stretched and grasping him tightly. He pulled back a bit then slid into her further, pushing into her deeper, his shaft sinking into her. He took his hand from his dick and grabbed her other butt cheek, pulling both cheeks apart, spreading her hole open further. Then, he began moving back and forth slowly, sinking into her further with each stroke, watching his cock moving inside that hole, his fingers digging into her cheeks, and with a loud shuddering groan pushed himself into her entirely, his hips against her butt, his balls, dangling against her wet pussy.

"That's it," he sighed.

He trembled as he pulled back, sliding the length of him out of her until she was clenching his head, then slid into her entirely again, and bent over her with a loud groan, his body shaking. He held still for a moment then straightened up. He slid out of her and looked down, sucking in his round stomach. He started sliding in and out of her in a moderate pace, not going in all the way, wanting to see himself penetrating her around his belly. He moved faster as he went, as she stretched to accommodate him, and plunged himself inside of her, pushing into her and pulling her butt back, pressing her cheeks together, tightening her around him, then pushing her cheeks apart and sliding from her until her anus was grasping his head then back in, as far and deep as he could and still see around his large gut.

Charles lifted her head up with a hand under her chin. Her head lay in his hand limp. He grabbed his dick in his other hand and started rubbing it across her face. He lifted it and laid the underneath on her cheek and slid it back and forth then across her nose and back and forth on that cheek. Then he ran the tip of the head across her face, from one side to the other, tracing her lips as he rubbed it across. He had a large smile on his face and sighed as her nose rubbed across the underneath of his head and ran the tip across her closed eyes.

Taylor groaned loudly as he shoved himself deep inside of her, his hands grasping her waist to pull her back against him. His body curved around her ass as his hips and stomach molded to her body, his cock engorged inside of her. Then, he started pushing in small thrusts, clenching his butt, just shoving into her, then letting her body relax and shoving again.

As he started thrusting faster, Charles started sliding his dick back and forth between her lips, moving the length of it in and out, Taylor's thrusts pushing her head towards him each time, so they found a rhythm together, Taylor pushing in, shoving her towards Charles who had slid into her mouth, pressing her face against him, then sliding back as her body relaxed, then both pushing in again, Charles making longer faster strokes into her mouth, Taylor just pumping into her ass.

I watched them driving into her in unison, her body penetrated by two hard cocks and started stroking myself fast, feeling my erection so hard and thick like it would burst. I looked at their faces, where their eyes went, Charles watching his penis moving in and out of her mouth then along her back to her butt, grasped tightly by Taylor's hands, Taylor's stomach laying on her, and back to her encircling mouth, while Taylor watched her body shifting back and forth with his hard short thrusts then to Charles's glistening wet cock emerging again and again from her mouth. They were locked together, watching her, watching each other, watching themselves. And I was watching them all.

"Oh god," Taylor huffed.

He stopped moving, leaving himself inside of her and wiped sweat from his face. Charles looked at him and smiled.

"Too much wine?" Charles asked.

"Just the right amount," Taylor said. "Her ass is so tight I'd have come in her already."

"Well, hurry up. I'm about to come already and I want her pussy," Charles said.

"I'm almost there anyway," Taylor said.

He looked down at her laying prone on the pillows and grabbed her butt cheeks. He pulled them apart, stretching her anus, his rigid member stuffed inside of her. He slid the length of him out of her, his glistening shaft emerging from her, then slid just the head into her. He started jabbing just the head in and out of her as he pressed her cheeks back together, rubbing his shaft. Charles stepped back, letting her head fall back down softly, and watched as he gingerly stroked his own pulsing erection.

"So tight," Taylor sighed through hard breaths.

He hunched over her, grabbed her hips, and pulled her against him as he shoved forward, jamming her butt into his hips, his round stomach laying on her, and thrust in and out of her ass in fast strokes, moving half of his length in and out of her tight anus. He dripped sweat onto her back as he breathed heavily, his hips smacking again and again into her butt, the bed squeaking, her body shoved forward and down onto the pillows, her arms dangling languidly off of the bed.

My eyes were locked on the space where the bodies met. He'd pull his hips back until there was just a dark inch of distance between their bodies then push forward, mashing his hips into her butt, his hands clasping her butt cheeks and pressing them together. I watched his movement and her body's response, his body moving faster and faster as he plunged into her and I stroked myself rapidly, feeling my cock hard and straining, urgently needing release.

Taylor grunted with his thrusts, his body shivered, on the edge of climax and pushing himself forward, his body tense, then his hands dug into her butt and he shoved forward hard, holding still for a moment, his mouth open but silent, his butt clenching, his hips pressed against her tightly, and then he groaned, pulling back just a bit then shoving forward again and again, his body shaking, having lost any rhythm, just spilling himself into her. I stroked myself harder, watching his jerking hips, imagining his cock spurting inside her ass, and bit down on my lower lip as I had my own orgasm, sending my semen onto the closet wall and floor.

Taylor dropped his head, groaned loudly, then thrust back and forth in long strokes, sliding his cock inside her rectum coated with his semen, spilling his last into her. I leaned forward, feeling my vision blur, as my orgasm receded, my hand covered in my semen, spreading it back and forth on my penis. Then, he sat still, his hands clutching her butt and panted for breath. I stopped and leaned my shoulder into the wall to catch my breath and keep my balance.

Charles stood by the bed watching Taylor, holding his hard dick in his hand, his fingers lightly stroking the head, keeping himself erect and trying to not orgasm. With a deep sigh Taylor moved back, looking down as his penis emerged from her, then slipped out of her. He held her butt cheeks apart and looked at her slick anus, his semen coating her.

"What a perfect ass," Taylor said.

Taylor slowly backed up and stepped off the bed. Charles hurriedly kneeled on the bed and moved behind her. He took only the time to look down at her and spread her labia apart with his thumb before he sunk his aching cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes," Charles said with a relieved sigh as he slid into her to the hilt and held still, his hands holding her butt.

He pulled her back against him, moving her back onto the pillows more, then began thrusting in and out of her manically, pulling out of her halfway then plunging back into her soaked pussy, squelching around his rigid cock. I quickly moved back into the closet as Taylor turned to walk towards me and around the bed, though he wouldn't have seen me as he was watching Charles. I backed into my suitcase and almost stumbled over it, catching myself before I fell and made any noise. I held still and watched as Charles continued fucking her passed out body and Taylor walked out of the room.

I slowly bent down and pulled a pair of underwear out of my suitcase. I used it to clean myself out, trying to rub the semen from my hands and penis as I watched Charles.

He was urgently fucking her, sliding in and out of her in long fast strokes, shoving into her hard, his hips smacking into her butt again and again, making her butt shake. He was grunting and groaning, looking down at his cock plunging in and out of her, his hands holding her hips, pulling her back. He was driven entirely by the urge to come. His body was tense and focused on that one goal, using her body, her pussy, to bring him to climax.

I sat back on the floor and just watched him, enthralled at the urgency of his thrusting body, my own spent penis sticking up limply from my open pants. I heard the toilet flush then Taylor walked back into the bedroom. He looked at Charles and smiled broadly.

Charles was just concentrating on what he was doing, his eyes locked on her pussy wrapped around him, moving and out of her, his hips smacking into her butt over and over, the bed squeaking loudly. Then, he grunted loudly and his head titled back just a bit, the only signal he was climaxing, the rhythm of his thrusting staying the same, plunging in and out of her.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

Then, his hips snapped back and forth and he shoved into her hard, pulling her against him, held for a moment, then back to his rapid thrusting. He cried out, a long yell, punctured by his thrusting and slapping skin, ejaculating inside of her, spilling into her, drawing out his orgasm. His cries slackened to grunts and he slowed until he finally stopped, shoved into her, his body quivering. I was holding my limp penis in my hand as I watched him come inside of her, knowing his semen was pooling inside of her, now both her anus and pussy filled with semen. I shivered and my skin broke into goose bumps.

"Pretty nice, huh?" Taylor said, watching Charles.

Charles just nodded, slumped forward, holding her hips, holding himself up, letting the last of his semen trickle into her. I sighed and quietly pushed my penis back into my pants and zipped up. Taylor moved to the side of the bed and I noticed he was holding some balled up toilet paper in one hand. Charles backed away from her and watched his slick penis slip out of her. A dribble of semen dripped out of her.

"Help me clean her up now," Taylor said.

"Sure," Charles said.

I sat back in the closet and watched as they tried to clean her up. They wiped the semen and lubricant from her body, Taylor going to the kitchen to get wet paper towels to help them. They maneuvered her body, spread her legs, spread her butt cheeks, cleaning her out and up as much as they could, joking with each other.

I had never watched the men who took her clean her up afterwards and found it fascinating. The mood was much more relaxed, all tension that had been there previously entirely gone, the two men comfortable and at ease. Despite their jokes, their ministrations to her body seemed almost reverential, like preparing someone's body for some primitive ceremony. But they were only trying to hide evidence of their own crimes. Yet they held some reverence for the passed out body that had given them that pleasure.

Eventually they had cleaned her off to their satisfaction, put her clothes back on, and arranged her on the bed as they had found her. Then they took their clothes and walked out of the room. I heard water running in the bathroom and some laughter. They were cleaning themselves and dressing. I looked at her laying on the bed and was surprised that I wouldn't have known what had just happened if I hadn't seen it for myself.

I worried that she would know about this one. It was her first experience with anal sex. Surely she would feel that when she woke. There was nothing I could do about it so I decided to hope Taylor had used enough lube and cleaned her properly. I cleaned up my own semen from the closet wall and carpet, and then waited.

After they had gone back to the living room I heard them talking again. After a half hour their voices became softer and I assumed they were becoming drowsy from food, wine, and sex. I crept out of the bedroom and saw the backs of their heads as they sat on the couch. Quietly I moved into the dining room and slipped out the back door. Once I closed the door behind me I chuckled to myself at the thought of having come in and out of the back door of Denise's home to see her first anal sex experience.

I looked around then walked casually to my car. I drove around for a while, mostly trying to eat up time. After I felt enough time had passed I went home. Charles and Taylor were both gone. The television was still on. I went to the bedroom and lay down on the bed with Denise. I held her and rubbed myself against her, thinking of the two men penetrating her at the same time, two of her holes filled with their come. I became hard and slipped my pants off. As I touched her, wanting to take her, she woke with a sigh. I kissed her and she kissed me back. We made love. I groaned as I slid into her slick pussy. She came quickly and I soon after her, a crushing orgasm from the knowledge I was depositing my seed where another man just had.

Afterwards she said that I must have been doing something to wake her as she had woken very horny and wet. I laughed and told her that she had just been having naughty dreams. We showered and cleaned each other. She mentioned no suspicions about what had happened. She only said she regretted she had fallen asleep while her friends were there. I told her that I was sure they were fine with it.

For the rest of the weekend I thought about how aroused I had been with seeing her taken by two men at the same time and began to reconsider what Randall had proposed.