Perversions and Transgressions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Rebecca with a final deep moan, arching her back, pushing in deeper one more time, finally relaxed and fell forward on top of Denise, pulling her arms free so Denise's legs could fall to the mattress. She lay panting on top of her, her cheek on Denise's shoulder, the dildo still inside of Denise, her pussy swollen and wet around it.

"You okay, babe?" Taylor asked.

"Fucking great," Rebecca said. "I've wanted to do that for so long."

I wondered if the two of them had talked about doing something like this, if there had been some planning on their part, ready for an opportunity like this. Since Taylor had told Rebecca about doing this before then they might have used as fantasy and now the fantasy was real.

"How about moving so I can fuck her now?" Taylor said. "I'm so close to popping as it is just watching you."

Rebecca looked up at him and smiled.

"Okay," she said, "But I want to fuck her ass while you fuck her pussy."

"I don't know if she can take that," he said.

"You said you fucked her ass before," she said.

"We didn't fuck her in both holes at the same time though," he said. "At least not her pussy and ass at the same time. That might wake her up."

"It's worth trying," she said. "I'll be careful."

She sat up on her knees and pulled the soaking wet dildo from Denise. The bed cover beneath Denise had a large wet spot. I wondered how much of it was Rebecca and how much was Denise.

"Plus it'll make her pussy really fucking tight," she said.

Taylor licked his lips, holding his erection at the base so it stood out long and hard so I could almost see it throbbing with his heart beat.

"Okay, but how?" he asked.

"Easy," she said. "We'll put her on top of you and I'll kneel between your legs. Here, help me move her onto her side."

They both pushed Denise onto her left side, revealing the big wet spot. Taylor lay on his back right on the spot, the side of his body pressed against Denise. He grabbed her sides and Rebecca grabbed her legs, and they rolled her onto him, lifting her up some to get her over his belly. Her body was completely limp as they maneuvered her on top of him. Rebecca spread Denise's legs around his waist and then he grabbed her knees and pulled them past his waist so she was almost squatting on top of him. He placed her head on his chest and shoulder, brushing the hair back so he could see her face.

"I can watch her in case she shows signs of waking up," he said.

"She won't," Rebecca said confidently.

Rebecca squirmed up onto the bed between his spread legs.

"Here let me help you," she said.

She suddenly grabbed his cock and in a quick motion slid it right into Denise. His fat cock went in smoothly with no resistance. He groaned and his hands gripped her sides tightly.

"Oh god," he sighed.

"I got her all ready for you, baby," Rebecca said and then lightly slapped Denise's ass.

Taylor shifted on the bed, shifting beneath Denise to get a better angle and then grabbed her hips. He started stroking in and out of her. I could clearly see his thick shaft plunge into her, lifting his hips to push into her as deep as he could, leaving two inches at the base still invisible, her pussy wrapped around his shaft, and then pulling out until her lips were sucking at the head of his cock and he pushed back in again.

He slid in and out a few times, getting a feel for her, and moved her on top of him again, pushing her a bit further down his body. Then he slid his hands down her hips along her thighs and pressed them against his sides tightly so it looked like she was gripping him with her knees and inner thighs. He wrapped one arm around her back to hold her in place and began thrusting into her in a steady rhythm, his butt pushing down into the mattress and pumping back up to shove into her.

He turned his head to look at her face as he fucked her and saw no sign of her waking. Her eyes were closed and mouth was parted as she breathed deeply. He held her body still and just plunged in and out of her as he wanted.

Rebecca knelt between their legs and watched him sliding in and out of Denise. She touched the base of his cock and stroked it lightly, her fingers tracing down over his scrotum. He stopped and groaned. She pulled him out of Denise and dropped down, engulfing him in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down rapidly, her lips pressed against him tightly, her hand holding his balls lightly.

"You're gonna make me come," he groaned, but his body only stiffened and he pushed deeper into her mouth.

She pulled away and licked his shaft all over, up and down, then sucked on his head like a lollipop. Then she pulled away and pushed him back into Denise. He immediately started fucking her faster than he had before, his cock seeming even harder and thicker from Rebecca's attention.

Then, she moved off the bed and walked to the nightstand, the dildo bobbing in front of her. She picked up something and when she came around the bed again I saw it was a bottle of lube. She was going to prepare Denise to fuck her ass.

She got back up onto the bed between their legs. The bed was rocking and squeaking with Taylor's thrusting up and into Denise's wet pussy. He was coming almost all the way out of her, but had her lined up so he could plunge into her easily as deep as he could get in that position.

Rebecca moved closer to them and squirt some lube into her hand. Taylor looked over Denise's prone body and stopped, watching her part Denise's buttocks and spread lube around her asshole. She squirt lube directly between Denise's cheeks and then pushed a finger easily inside of her, pulled it out, and pushed in two.

"She loosens up quick," Rebecca said. "She's so relaxed. This'll be easy."

They looked each other in the eye and started moving in unison, Taylor pushing his dick into Denise's pussy as Rebecca pushed in her two fingers. They made a combined wet clinging noise, back and forth, as they fucked Denise in both holes.

I stroked myself to that same rhythm, watching as Rebecca's two fingers went all the way inside Denise, came all the way out and back in again, slick and gleaming with the lube.

Then, she held her fingers inside as Taylor continued stroking in and out of Denise.

"Can you feel that?" she asked him.

"Yeah, some," he said.

"Then you'll feel this," she said.

She pulled her fingers out. Denise's butt hole stayed open, stretched and glistening wet.

I did start to worry that the double penetration might wake her up. It could be too much and pierce through the drugged state. There was nothing I could do about it or wanted to do about it. I was turned on and I wanted to see it.

Rebecca squirted lube over the dildo and ran her free hand up and down it, spreading the lube over it. Then she squirted some directly into Denise's open anus. She capped the lube and dropped it on the bed. She grabbed Denise's hips in one hand and with the other aimed the dildo into her waiting hole.

Taylor stopped moving and pulled Denise to the side slightly, cradling her in his arm, so he could see clearly.

Rebecca pushed forward slowly and carefully. The head of the dildo glided in easily and disappeared inside of her. Rebecca moved forward and pushed again the dildo sinking in halfway and then she stopped. She pulled Denise back towards her some and Taylor loosened his grip some to let Denise relax back, aiming her butt at the dildo's intrusion and sinking his cock into her further.

Then, Rebecca pulled back and the head just barely came out. She pushed in again, a bit further, and then back out. Denise's butt hole was wider, glistening wet with the lube. She didn't stir as Rebecca continued pushing the dildo in deeper until it was in all the way.

Taylor started moving slowly, barely pulling out, probably barely able to move, his head turned to watch Denise's face closely. Rebecca started moving too, but in longer strokes, so they didn't match at all, each doing what they wanted, each penetrating Denise and using her. Her body was shifted back and forth on top of Taylor limply.

Between Denise's legs I could see Taylor's engorged cock moving in and out, bent slightly for the position but sliding smoothly inside of her. Rebecca held Denise's buttocks apart as she penetrated her, watching the dildo go into her and pull back out.

I leaned back from the wall so my erection could stick out straight and let my fingers play over it, so sensitive that if I took it in hand I knew I'd come and I didn't want to come just yet. My body was tense with the excitement of watching Denise being fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time and I didn't want to let it go. I wanted to hold on to it.

"That's so tight," Taylor grunted.

I looked at his face and it was red like he was straining to hold on.

"Do you want to fill her with your come, baby?" Rebecca asked him.

"Yes," he panted. "I can't hold on anymore."

Rebecca started moving faster, really jamming the dildo into Denise's ass each time.

"You going to fill her pussy with your come?" she asked.

"My balls are full and aching to fill her," he said.

He started moving faster, lifting his hips up each time to push into her as deep as he could, then back out halfway and back in hard.

"You going to pump your come into her, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah. I need to," he grunted.

They both were moving faster and I knew that he wouldn't last much longer. I don't know how he'd lasted as long as he had.

"Then fill her up. Come in that tight pussy," she said.

Taylor grabbed Denise's hips and held her in place as he jackhammered up and into her again and again, more times than I thought he would need. Rebecca held onto Denise's butt and pushed in as deep as she could, barely moving now as Taylor fucked Denise hard and deep.

Then, he pushed into her hard and grunted loudly and held still for a moment. His balls pulled against his body and his cock seemed to thicken and I knew there was semen surging down the length of him and into her. He was coming inside of her. He relaxed and pushed in again, pumping into her.

Rebecca started fucking her faster as Taylor pushed his come into her. He groaned and shook his head as if it was too much and he would burst from it, but he kept pushing into her and pulling back in those small movements, pushing in as deep as he could, pumping his semen into her.

"Yes, baby, yes, just like that," Rebecca was chanting.

She was leaning over Denise, fucking her hard and seemingly close to her own orgasm now.

I stroked my prick, watching intently, seeing Taylor's cock now still inside of her pussy and Rebecca's dildo thrusting in and out of her ass, and I imagined the semen Taylor had ejaculated inside of her and was now frothing around his shaft. I watched Rebecca's dildo slide in and out again and again. Rebecca grabbed her own breast and twisted the nipple.

"I'm going to come now, baby," she cried out.

Taylor held onto Denise tightly so she couldn't move as Rebecca fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes," Rebecca said over and over again, her tongue protruding from her lips, her head back, and her long hair swaying across her back.

Then, she shoved in harder and deeper than she had before and gave out a high-pitched squeal. She shook, leaned forward further, her hands holding onto Denise's hips for support, and jammed the dildo into Denise's butt, letting the harness grind against her clit as she came.

I looked at Denise's limp body, penetrated in the pussy and ass, Taylor's semen dripping from her tight pussy around his shaft, Rebecca shivering and shoving into her, and I stroked myself to orgasm, coming with a burst that almost sent me to my knees, my hand gripping the closet door jamb tightly, shooting my semen right onto the wall in thick streams that made my body jerk and shake with each spurt. I wanted to pant for breath but had to take deep quiet breaths so they wouldn't hear me.

With a final shudder Rebecca fell forward on top of Denise and Taylor. With Denise's body shifted to the side Rebecca and Taylor were face to face and they kissed deeply, Denise sandwiched between them, penetrated by both of them. They broke the kiss when Taylor's cock slipped out making him chuckle. Semen poured out of her pussy and onto him and the bed. I had never seen so much. I thought I had come a lot on their closet wall, but it was less than what I saw pour out of her. I wondered how much was still inside of her.

They lay like that for a short while until with a final kiss Rebecca pushed herself up. The dildo slipped out of Denise as Rebecca sat up. She looked down at Denise's spread anus and dripping wet pussy.

"We're going to have to clean her up," Rebecca said.

"Of course," Taylor said.

Rebecca got off the bed and they both rolled Denise off of Taylor. Taylor got off the bed, stood, and stretched, his penis flaccid but thick and glistening wet. Rebecca took off the strap-on dildo, removing the straps from around her legs, and took it and the lube out of the room.

I moved back into the closet a bit further as I zipped my penis back into my pants. I was tired and drained, but was still interested in watching them clean up. They did a thorough job of it.

Rebecca came back with a wet hand towel. Together they wiped off Denise's butt, pussy, and anus, getting rid of the lube, semen, and other fluids.

"I wonder if she'll feel it when she wakes up," Rebecca said.

"I don't think she did last time," Taylor said.

They took off the bed cover, rolling Denise to the side to pull it from under her, and replace it with another from their bedroom. They got it under her and then placed her in the center of the bed. Then, they dressed her again, seeming to have more trouble getting her clothes on than they'd had taking them off.

Once they were done and had Denise situated on the bed properly they looked around, checking the room. I pushed back further into the closet, the shadows hiding me.

"I think we got everything," Rebecca said.

"I'm tired," Taylor said and yawned.

"We'll take a shower then go to bed. I'm tired too," she replied.

They held each other for a moment, naked, and kissed softly. Then they left the room, closing the door behind them.

I heard the shower start in the bathroom. I considered trying to sneak out then, but decided I'd wait until they were in bed to lower the risk of being caught. I wanted to go to Denise but waited until I heard the shower stop and heard them go to their bedroom. I waited a while longer, making sure they weren't coming back in the room.

Then, I walked out of the closet quietly and approached the bed. I looked down at Denise, her face turned towards me, and brushed the hair from her face. She was sleeping deeply. She was beautiful. I wanted to climb into the bed and cuddle with her, pet her, stroke her, kiss her, but didn't dare do it for fear of getting caught.

Instead, I reluctantly walked from the bed to the door. I pressed my ear to the door and listened. I didn't hear anything. I opened the door slowly, peeking around the opening, and when I didn't see anyone, quickly opened it, stepped out, and closed it quietly behind me.

I tiptoed to the stairs and down them, hearing the little squeaks that all stairs make and feeling they were ten times louder than they were. The living room was empty as I approached the bottom of the steps and I made it to the front door. I looked behind me as I opened the unlocked front door. I slipped outside and closed the door quickly. I hurried away down the sidewalk in case someone had heard me and come to look. Nobody did.

When I was almost home it occurred to me that I hadn't cleaned up my own mess in the closet. I decided it didn't matter. How long before they would look in the spare bedroom closet? Besides it was small payment for what they got to do to my wife.

I was in bed alone that night and I didn't like it. It didn't feel right. I didn't sleep. I wanted to hold her naked body. I wanted to smell her. I wanted to smell them on her. I wanted to enter her pussy slick with someone else's semen and come inside of her. I wanted to fall asleep with her close to me.

Without all that it left a hollow feeling about the experience. I'd enjoyed it while everything had happened but I hadn't planned well enough. I'd have to plan better in the future. There was always the next time to get it right.