Perversions and Transgressions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nudged the door open slowly and silently, peeking my head around the doorframe and saw them lying on the pillows. Denise was still laying flat on her back. Thomas was laying on his side, his body pressed against her. His hand was sliding up her shirt, pushing it up. He was leaning towards her, kissing her ear and neck. I watched him as he said her name several times, his lips at her ear, his hand slowly moving further up under her sweater.

The anger and anxiety slipped away completely to be replaced with a confusing mix of lust and excitement. I saw that Denise's eyes were closed. Her body was perfectly still except for the rising of her chest as she breathed. She was passed out. She wasn't cheating on me. She didn't know. And I was turned on by that.

I never thought that I would enjoy seeing Denise with another man. The thought of her wrapping her legs around another man and taking him inside of her angered and repulsed me, left me with a feeling like a large stone in my gut. I could never stand to see her willingly give herself to another man. I wanted to be the only one she gave herself to. But this was different. This was like seeing something new. I think that I enjoyed it so much because I got to see her during sex like I never did before, got to see her body, that beautiful body, being penetrated, but didn't have to suffer the anguish of her giving herself to another. I was a voyeur watching the woman I love being taken as I couldn't see it when I was with her.

At the time there were very few thoughts in my head. I thought that I should do something to stop it, but was so amazed, so excited, that I did nothing. Initially it was shock and curiosity, wanting to see what he would do, a voyeuristic thrill.

I watched as his hand slid under her sweater and I could see his hand was squeezing her breast. He said her name louder in her ear and shook her body, rubbing his body against her. Her head flopped back and forth, but she didn't wake.

He lifted his head from her ear and kissed her lips, kissed her hard, pushing her mouth open with his mouth. I could see his tongue plunging into her mouth and his hand clutching and squeezing her breast under her sweater. He threw a leg over her legs and began rubbing himself against her legs.

I could almost feel the arousal in the air. The hairs on my body stood on end as if an electric current writhed over my body. I gripped the doorframe and leaned forward.

He lifted his head and kissed her lips again and looked down into her eyes and said her name once again. When she didn't react, he pushed himself up on his elbow. He slid his hand out from under her sweater. He grabbed the bottom of her sweater and pulled it up, working his hands around it, lifting it up until her bra was exposed, her sweater crumpled up over her chest. He pulled down the cups of her bra and moaned when he saw that her nipples were hard.

I bit my lip, wondering if she could feel him even in her sleep, if she was getting turned on by it or if her body just naturally reacted. I felt ashamed of myself for watching, for doing nothing, but curiosity and exhilaration kept me immobile, waiting to see what would happen next.

He leaned over her and with his hand pulling her bra down he sucked on her nipple. He slid his tongue over the nipple, tasting it and kissing it, his hand sliding over the bra to cup her breast underneath, pushing it up into his mouth. His body moved over her further as he ground his crotch into her.

He moved over her prostrate body until he was straddling her hips, hovering over her. I thought I could hear his breath. He seemed to be panting, his excitement building while he tried to remain calm. I could feel his desire to just take her, could feel that he was holding himself back, not wanting to wake her and wanting to enjoy it. I could imagine he knew this was a rare moment, to have her lying like that underneath him, her body open to him, and he was thinking what he could do with her, not actually what he could do with her, but what he could do with her body, because she was no longer a person, no longer my girlfriend, no longer the friend, tennis athlete, and student he knew, she was just that body beneath him, that sexy, firm, and beautiful body, and he wanted to relish it, but his own hormones were pushing him on, and I, knowing he was a sensualist, knew he wanted to enjoy it, but at the same time knew he was holding himself back, and I could feel his tension, as he wondered what he could do to her and how.

He slowly moved down her body, his eyes looking up at her face, his chin almost touching her, and then he placed his hands on her bare sides and lowered his lips to her stomach, that flat, tight stomach that I had kissed so many times before, licking the sweat from her belly button and feeling her stomach tighten when the touch of my tongue tickled her, her hands grabbing my hair, but she didn't move as he licked her stomach. He wrapped his hands around her sides, moving them up and down, feeling the curve of her waist and hips. He moved up her body slowly, his body shaking as he held himself over her, his hands sliding up her side and to her chest. He grabbed her arms and pushed them over her head, leaving her upper body defenseless. His tongue slid over one nipple, his breath ragged, watching her, watching her for any sign of waking, but her head was tilted to the side, facing me, her eyes closed, her breath deep and soft. Then, he pulled her breast into his mouth and began sucking it, while he massaged her other breast and moved his other hand up and down her side. His body shuddered as he tried to hold himself over her and he moved to her other breast and kissed the nipple. I could see the shimmering wetness of his saliva on her breasts, see the skin was blushed a light red. He moaned softly as he kissed around her breast, licking her nipple, plucking it between his fingers, and her nipples became hard.

He sat up, straddling her hips and looked down at her, ran his hands over her stomach and breasts, enjoying the smoothness of her skin, the warmth, the feel of her body compliant beneath him. I could see his chest shuddering as he tried to control his breathing, saw him lick his lips, like he was waiting, making a final decision, knowing he could still turn back, straighten her bra, pull her shirt down, and leave, leave her there untouched, and perhaps for a moment he saw her as the woman he was talking to earlier, flirting with her, whether she flirted back or not, enjoying just talking to her, enjoying just being around a woman, with no concrete thoughts of actual sex, maybe thinking about sitting next to me and watching her play tennis, her skirt fluttering about her thighs, her grunts as she hit the ball, thinking about her not only as the object below him, but as the woman he knew, perhaps he thought that, thought about that and thought about the consequences of not doing it, of allowing the moment to pass, the one moment he might ever have to feel himself inside of her, to feel her body beneath him, and perhaps guilt and lust mingled in his brain, conscience and desire fighting over his actions, and as I watched him I knew what I wanted him to do, I wanted him to take her, I wanted him to give in, and even whispered softly under my breath for him to do it, not wanting the moment to end, not wanting that flow of static over my skin to end, wanting the excitement to build, and I had to hold my breath as I watched him, watched him decide.

Finally he moved and I knew what he had decided. I could tell by the smile on his lips. I could tell by how he moved down her body, sliding his knees back along the pillows, watching her body move slightly back and forth on top of the pillows as he crawled backwards. I could tell by the way his eyes devoured her, anticipating, hungering, in his mind, already owning her.

He crawled back to her knees and touched her thighs, round and firm from so many hours running across the tennis court, jogging, and lifting weights. He wrapped his hands around his thighs and slid his hands up and down, his thumbs moving along her inner thighs. He pushed her skirt high up on her thighs, exposing her skimpy underwear. He looked down between her legs and licked his lips.

He moved off of her, his eyes never leaving her crotch, stood up and leaned over her. I was surprised to see him grab her under her thighs and carefully drag her towards him, taking a few steps backward as he pulled her with him, her arms stretching over her head, pulling her skirt up her thighs, until her legs rest on the floor and her body was tilted up slightly, resting on the cushions.

He grabbed her knees and spread her legs wide, bending her knees slightly, spreading her thighs far apart, her skirt pushed up high on her hips, her underwear seeming bright white against her tanned thighs and hips. She looked so helpless laid out like that, her legs spread so wide apart, her skirt bunched up about her waist, her sweater pushed up high on her chest to her neck, her bra pulled down enough to expose her nipples, her arms over her head, her head tilted to the side, her eyes closed, her lips parted slightly, and the sight of her resting there so helpless, her body laid out for him, defenseless, senseless, excited me so much that I had to rub myself through my pants, feeling how hard I was, tracing my fingers along the outline of my erection. I had never seen her like this, seen her body laid out like an offering, like a sacrifice. I had always thought of her as the strong and intelligent woman she was, strong in mind and body and spirit, she softened some in bed, but could never truly surrender, she always had to maintain some control, could never give herself over to me or to her own feelings and desire, and now I saw her as softer, pliable, supple and lenient, indulgent, but it wasn't that I saw myself taking her, saw myself over her, inside of her, laid out unconscious beneath me, no, I wanted to see her taken by another, perhaps to see her final defenses broken, to see her surrender as she would never allow herself, to see her be truly taken, taken and impaled, a genuinely animal instinct.

He knelt between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs. He slid his hands up her inner thighs, spreading them further apart, as he lowered his head to her crotch. He hooked the crotch of her underwear with one finger and pulled it to the side. Then, he settled himself between her legs and began licking her, slowly at first, his eyes straining to look up her body at her face. He lowered his body down further as he became more comfortable that she would stay asleep and began sucking on her, flipping her clit with his tongue and pushing his tongue inside of her, sliding his hands under her thighs and wrapping his arms around her legs, his shoulders pushing into her inner thighs, and he licked up her pussy quickly and plunged his tongue into her and suckled at her and pressed his tongue against her and I saw her stomach jump just a bit as he flicked his tongue across her clit, and saw her legs tremble slightly as he worked his tongue up and down, sucked her clit between his lips, as his tongue darted in and out of her, and her chest began moving up and down a bit faster as his pace increased.

Then, with a final lick he moved away, pulling his arms from under her thighs. He straightened up and knelt between her legs as he opened his pants, his eyes devouring her, moving over her body, along the length of her long legs, to her wet pussy, up her stomach and to her breasts and to her face, and back down, over and over again as he quietly pushed his pants and underwear down his thighs. His erection extended out to a respectable length, and he stroked it a few times as he looked her over again, enjoying the sight of her, and I saw the look of a conqueror in his eyes, a ruler looking over his kingdom, and this is the moment that is most vivid in my mind, the moment before, when the anticipation was at its highest, the tension was dense enough that I could barely breathe, when he lorded over her as she lay out prostrate and vulnerable, and that image is the clearest in my mind, the image of him kneeling between her legs, stroking his cock to its full length, between her wide spread legs, her underwear still pulled to the side, her pussy glistening wet, her skirt wrapped around her hips, her stomach bare and flat, her breasts rising with her deep breaths, her long blonde hair spread out on the cushions, her face innocent as she slept, and I held my breath as I waited and clutched myself through my pants, anticipating and wanting.

He gently lowered himself down to her, placing one hand beside her, his weight on the pillows tilting her body to the side slightly. He dropped his hips to her hips and between her thighs, his hand grasping his cock and aiming it to her pussy. He looked down at her face and said her name once more, making sure once more, and she didn't respond, her eyelids didn't even flutter, her breathing didn't even change. Then, his fingers were spreading her apart as he pushed his hips forward and I could see his head start to penetrate and then slide up, slip over her wetness, making his body shudder, and he pulled back slightly and pushed down on his erection as he pushed forward again and pushed the head inside of her, and I thought he would find a lot of resistance, knowing how I almost had to fight to get myself inside of her. She was so tight I had to use several increasingly longer strokes to finally penetrate her completely, but was surprised as he seemed to slide in easily, half his length moving into her with little resistance, and realized how relaxed she was in this state, and how tense she was when with me, almost wanting to keep me from penetrating her, and I envied him as he easily and methodically slid in and out of her and was engorged inside of her in only a few strokes, her body so open and giving to his thrusts.

Once his hips met her hips and he was entirely inside of her, he placed both of his hands on either side of her body and held himself over her, his hips pressed to hers. I flattened my body to the wall, one hand pressed to the wall, the other grasping the doorframe tightly as I peeked around it, and began rubbing myself against the wall. I wanted to free myself, but dared not to. I wanted to be as quiet as possible to watch and not interrupt.

He began moving his cock slowly at first, sliding in and out of her, and her pussy clung to him, wrapped around him, was pushed and pulled with him, and I could hear the faint, moist static sound of their joining and knew she was wet, wet probably not only from his saliva but her own juices and I ground myself harder against the wall. As he pulled his penis back, it fell out and he easily slid it back in, she was so open to him, and he began repeating that motion, pulling himself all the way out so that I could see the head of his cock and slid it back in until his hips met hers, wanting to feel the entire length of himself moving in and out of her.

His body began trembling from the exertion of holding himself over her. He lowered himself slowly down to his elbows and she sank down a bit further as his elbows pushed down on the pillows. He spread his legs, pushing her legs wider with his knees and dug his knees into the floor to push further into her, pressing his hips against her, and settled himself on top of her, still holding his upper body over her. Her butt was barely hanging off of a cushion with her hips tilted up slightly.

He started moving his hips and I could barely see his cock moving in and out of her from between his widely spread legs, working his cock into her deep, stirring her within, his balls pressing against her butt each time he thrust into her. He twisted his hips up each time, raising her hips with him, almost like she was moving with him, urging him inside of her, and I heard him moan "Oh God" as he started moving faster to a medium pace, now sliding out of her enough to rub the underside of the head of his cock against her opening before sliding into her and twisting up inside of her. He started punctuating each deep thrust into her with a soft grunt, his lips trembling, as he looked down between their barely separated bodies, lifting his hips up to see the root of his cock as he slid out of her, watching it slide back into her, disappearing behind the mass of her neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair.

I was pressed against the wall, my hand between my body and the wall, stroking myself through my pants as I watched them. My eyes moved over her body as he fucked her, tracing the curve of her tanned thighs to the soft skin behind her knee, moving slightly as he moved on top of her, her feet wearing bright white tennis shoes and bobby socks rocking back and forth in small circles, her skirt scrunched up around her waist, the bare skin of her hips and pubic area, her hips moving up and down as his thrusts pushed her back and forth, her round buttocks on the edge of a pillow, her tight stomach and curved waist, the tender skin of her sides, her breasts with nipples erect and bra pulled down, her sweater bunched up under her arms and across her upper chest, her arms stretched loosely over her head, her long blonde hair splayed around her head, her face barely turned towards me, her lips parted, her eyes closed, her cheeks flushed, and I had never been so turned on by the sight of her as I was then. I had admired and stroked every inch of her body, but seeing her like this was an excitement I had never felt before.

He settled his hips on her and began thrusting into her faster, moving her body up and down across the pillows, now pressing her hips down into the pillows instead of lifting them, pushing her butt down into the pillow against the floor. He slid his hands under her arms and grasped her shoulders, still holding himself up on his elbows, trying to pull her back against him as he pushed into her. I heard him panting and moaning with the exertion, small droplets of sweat fell to her chest and neck. He quickened his pace further as he dropped his head and started kissing her neck, his body taught above her, concentrated on thrusting into her. His feet kicked and slipped on the floor as he tried to find leverage to plunge into her further. He arched his back as he drove into her, his bare stomach pulling away from hers with that static ripping of moist flesh and smacking together again as he pulled out of her with that hollow, clinging smack. He moved faster, pushing her limp body about like a puppet, pushing her further up on the pillows as he tried to drive into her deeper and she sank further into the cushions. His head rose up and he held his body over her, watching her breasts shake back and forth, and looked down the length of their bodies.

Then he pushed himself to his knees and grabbed her thighs. He pulled her to him as he backed up until he was kneeling on the floor and her hips were resting on the pillows, and he lifted her hips, tilted them up, and started jabbing into her, no longer worrying about being soft or gentle or quiet. He looked down and watched his cock sliding in and out of her and slid his hands up her legs to rest her thighs on his arms and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him, pulling his hips back and shoving forward, fucking her like I never had, and I watched her face, looking for any sign that she might know what was happening, and saw her breathing heavily, the blush to her cheeks, a bit of sweat on her forehead, and could barely hear her low moans over the sound of skin slapping skin, his balls smacking her butt, and his panting. I slid my hand faster and faster over my trapped erection as I watched him using her body.

I heard him almost cry out, a loud whimper like he was in pain and then he fell on top of her, holding the backs of her thighs and pulling her legs under his arms, leaving her feet dangling and bumping against his butt and legs as he thrust down and into her, plunging the depths of her, and I could see how her pussy was turned up to meet him as he pulled her legs up, saw his cock engorged inside of her, the milky wetness that clung to his penis and balls and was dripping down her ass, and knew that in her sleep she was enjoying it, her body was reacting and I watched him moving in shorter and harder thrusts, until he had her butt pressed down hard, flattening the pillow to the floor, and his body started jerking, his butt and hips twitching, as he grunted with his lips pressed to her shoulder, his arms holding her thighs high up under his arms so that it looked like her legs were wrapped around his torso, and then he pushed down and into her really deep, holding himself there, and I heard her whimper once and saw her arms jerk and her feet kick up, striking against his butt and then lay still as his body shuddered, and he let out a deep breath and relaxed down on top of her.