Perverted Peeping Tom

Story Info
Perverts pay to peak at pussy.
771 words
3.31
16.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perverts like you must pay to peak. Do not think I have not noticed you. Every time you entire my office, you constantly avert your eyes to the crevice and crack of my breasts, or the supple curves of my ass in my tight pencil skirts. I know it is not easy to keep your perversions in your pants. Every time you are sitting in my office chairs or on your way out, I can see your hand reach out to adjust yourself. You can not even contain yourself at work. What a pervert. Hard for your Boss. I bet you peak at the secretaries too, don't you? A perverted, peeping Tom. That is exactly what you are. A perverted peeping tom who can't keep his eyes off women. Constantly sneaking glances every chance you get, every occasion, every place.

When the women in the office bend over to show you reports, your eyes flutter to their cleavage. Their big, bouncy breasts so perky and pushed up into your face. Almost edible they seem, presenting themselves to your mouth in those tight blouses that just spill them out and make them bounce. Your eyes get lost in them, sucked in like a vacuum. Your perverted eyes sink deep into their depths and you picture if she has a bra on, how they would feel in your hands, how your mouth would feel sucking on them and even what color her nipples are. You perverted little freak! Is your cock constantly hard at work? Leaking at all the different women you can fuck and the positions you could have them in. Whose mouth is prettiest when speaking to you, picturing them wrapped around your cock. Who leaves coffee stains on their cups when you do rounds in the morning, so you know whose makeup would smudge all over while you face fucked her?

Dirty, perverted little peeping toms always getting hard and horny at all the sexy and beautiful women you will never get to have. You love being a pervert, constantly teased and tormented by women. When they cross their legs in their long sexy skirts and call you into their office, waving their fingers over to you seductively. The slit in her skirt exposes her long, perfect legs as she parts them and you naturally get a peak of her panties, like the pervert in you always tries to capture. You want to peak at her panties like a pervert. So she makes you pay. You pay her to peak at her panties like the perverted fool you are. Peaking to pay and paying to peak. Because you want to pay. You want to peak so you want to pay. You repeat yourself over and over again, convincing yourself you need this. You need to peak like the pervert you are. You want to see pussy. Perverts love pussy and the only way you will ever see my pussy is by paying. Paying me to tease you after I've caught you peaking at me like the pervert you are all these times. You want me to call you a pervert and tease you with my panties and pussy. Tell me you want me to tease you with my panties while you stare between my legs, at my panties covering my pretty pussy. Peaking between my legs while you pay me.

Paying to peak. Watching my long shapely legs extend and cross, criss cross, open. Teasing and tormenting you. Allowing you flashes of my pretty panties and my pussy inside of them. You want to see so bad. You'll beg. Tell me you are a perverted peeping tom who loves to look at womens' panties and pussies. That you pay to peak at them any chance you get and that you'll beg me to pay for peaking. Perverted, pathetic peeping Tom. You love being exploited for how much of a pervert you are and the lengths that you go to peak at my pussy. A pathetic pussy pervert. Trying to peak up my skirt, underneath my desk. You would crawl on your hands and knees underneath my desk just so sniff and bury your face in my moisture. Paying for your perversions. You crave to be caught and exposed in the act, to be caught being a pathetic panty pervert and sneaking up sexy womens' slits and their skirts.

You are such a perv! Constantly sneaking glances every time I bend down and expose myself. Pumping as you peak and stroking yourself. I always notice you hard and horny for me. Hard and horny for breasts and ass, panties and pussy.