Pervert's Pack

Story Info
Genie gives group of perverted guys their dream women.
17.7k words
3.78
74.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Any feedback is much appreciated. It can be emailed to me at the contact on my profile.

*****

Pervert's Pack

(mc,mf,md,hm)

By gs6gsgs6

Randy could not believe his luck when he started working in the factory. It was a pervert's paradise, and Randy was a complete pervert. Randy was 18 and fresh out of school, he was small, fat and if truth be told ugly. Because of this Randy had no luck with any girls. They did anything to ignore him while they went off with the handsome jocks.

It all made Randy so angry, but he made up for it by wanking. He loved it so much and quickly was making up all sorts of dirty fantasies involving the sluts he lusted after. He got a reputation for being a complete pervert, something he did nothing to discourage and used to take every opportunity to leer at any girls he liked, all furnishing his wank fantasies.

Randy felt very much like a freak at school, but after leaving school and starting work in a factory not far from his home he met up with three like minded guys, or perverts. He also was lucky enough to be in a company which employed some of the hottest women he had ever seen. All of this meant that Randy had new, hot targets for his dirty fantasies and what was even better was that he could share them with the guys at work.

The leader of the 'Pervert's Pack' was old man Mick. He was 58 years old and was crude and dirty. He had never had sex except for when he had paid for it and he loved porn. Mick's body was gross and he was fat as well, but he loved ogling hot women. Mick loved wanking over every hot woman but he had a fetish for big tits and hot teens. In particular Mick lusted after his next door neighbour Selena. He went on about her all the time telling the guys of his many wank fantasies involving her. Selena was 18 years old with brown hair and green eyes, with a hot prom queen type body including big hot 32E teen tits that Mick could not resist talking to directly.

Naturally Selena thought Mick was a complete pervert ogling her, being 40 years younger but Mick made no attempt to hide his lust and loved staring at Selena's amazing cleavage.

The next in the 'Pervert's Pack' was Rob. Rob was 46 years old and married, but to a fat old lump called Margaret. After years of marriage they now hated each other and Rob actually was repulsed by fat old Margie. Having said that Margaret was just as turned off by Rob. She'd found out that he was a complete pervert without any respect for women and he, like Mick was fat and ugly.

Rob didn't care about being in a dead marriage, it meant he could spend more time on his favourite pastime, that of wanking. Rob had always had a fetish for Indian women ever since he was younger. All his favourite wank targets were Indian so he was delighted when Sheena joined the company as an Accounts Assistant. Sheena was 26 years old and of Indian descent hailing from Mauritius. She had long black hair, with sexy brown eyes and a body that turned heads. She was curvy in all the right places, with big, firm 32D tits and the hottest ass you could imagine.

Rob had never wanked over anyone as much as he had Sheena. He was his ideal woman, and he craved to make his dirty wank fantasies come true with her. As expected Sheena did not share those feelings. She hated Rob, she hated everything about him, especially the filthy way he used to stare at her and even the crude comments he used to make about her, even when she was within earshot.

The other member of the 'Pervert's Pack' was Jimmy. Jimmy was the same age as Randy, and they had joined the factory on the same day. Jimmy went to school the other side of town from Randy but they soon found they had a common bond, that of leering at hot women.

Like Randy, Jimmy was very much the school loner. He was taller than Randy, but gawky in appearance, almost nerdy without the intelligence and he was spotty as well. Like most teens Jimmy loved big tits. He'd never seen a pair before except on the internet and he was never likely to with the way women looked at him.

Randy never forgot his first day in the factory when Jimmy saw Melisa for the first time. He was practically drooling. Melisa was 29 years old and like Sheena, she was also an Accounts Assistant. Melisa was Turkish and spoke in a wonderfully sexy accent. She had brown hair and hypnotic brown eyes which could get most guys to do anything she wanted. But to every bloke her best feature was her amazing 36DD tits. They were big and they were firm and impossible to hide away from the lecherous stares that she always received from the guys in the factory.

The worst culprit for this was undoubtedly Jimmy. He was obsessed with Melisa's huge Turkish jugs and everyone knew it. Whenever she was on the factory floor he would just stop work and leer at her tits. It made Melisa feel so uncomfortable but Jimmy didn't care. He'd use it as an opportunity to feed his many wank fantasies involving Melisa.

Randy loved wanking over Sheena and Melisa as well but he had his own favourite. Randy had his own fetish for rich, tall powerful, beautiful women. These were the exact type who didn't give him the time of day. The Financial Controller, Jenny fell perfectly into that category. She was 5ft11? and absolutely stunning. She was half Italian-half Chinese with long black hair and sexy brown eyes. Jenny also had a model figure, with hot 36C tits and a great ass.

Jenny had that sexy super confident strut that told everyone beneath her that she was out of their league. Jenny particularly liked lording it over everyone in the factory, ordering them around and generally treating them like shit.

Jenny hated Randy more than any other person she had ever employed. He ogled her endlessly with a filthy smirk on his face and delighted in making crude remarks about all the filthy things he wanted to do with her.

Jenny had told Randy in no uncertain terms how disgusting he was and that she should be treated with respect but this made him ogle even more and fuelled his numerous wank fantasies over her.

Randy always remembered his first day working in the factory. He'd been nervous that he'd be an outcast just like he had at school but as soon as he set foot in the factory he was amazed by the number of pictures of hot women there were on the walls. Randy was paired up with Mick who could not help but notice his eyes being drawn to the pictures. Mick started a conversation about what his favourite pictures were and his favourite wank fantasies. Randy could not believe his luck in being able to talk about sex so openly. Naturally Mick was keen to talk about Selena, his lust fantasy and Randy began to feel that he'd found a great friend.

Then just as Randy was getting horny with all the sex talk Jenny strutted into the factory. Randy just stopped working and gawped. She was sex on legs. Wearing a tight blouse and grey skirt with high heels Randy was blown away. Even though it was his first day Randy could not resist fondling his cock as he undressed Jenny with his eyes. Mick could not fail to notice the clear lust in the horny teen and was happy to discuss his early wank fantasies involving Jenny.

At the first break Randy was introduced to Rob and Jimmy and delighted to find out that they shared Mick's obsession with sex and wanking over hot sluts. He was then introduced to the delights of Sheena and Melisa so by the end of his first day Randy was as horny as fuck and rushed home to enjoy an evening wanking over Jenny and the other sluts.

The next day Randy could not wait to share his wank fantasies with Mick, Rob and Jimmy. He rushed into the factory and told the guys how much he'd wanked over Jenny. Jimmy was just as enthusiastic about his wank fantasies involving Melisa while Mick went on about Selena's tits yet again while Rob was obsessing over Sheena's hot Mauritian body.

It was the start of a great friendship between the four guys as they left everybody else in no doubt as to what they were talking about. They quickly got the reputation and were dubbed the 'Pervert's Pack.' It was a name the guys embraced.

The girls could not believe how proud the guys were with their reputation and how blatantly they ogled them. All of them deliberately started dressing more conservatively at work to stop the 'Pervert's Pack' getting any more thrills than they were getting already.

This made Randy and the guys make even more crude remarks about the girls. They loved to tease them with filthy remarks about what they imagined them wearing instead of their conservative business outfits much to the horror of the women.

The guys all knew they had no chance with their fantasy girls, and that they were totally out of their league. However one day a remarkable set of events was to change their lives forever...

The day started with Jenny strutting into the office happier than she had been in a long time. In the office with her were Sheena and Melisa.

"Girls, this is the day I have been waiting for," Jenny said gleefully.

"Why? What is it Jenny?" asked an inquisitive Sheena.

"Well I have finally got permission to fire the Pervert's Pack. I am going to sack them today," replied Jenny, clearly delighted to get her way.

"Ohhh yesssss," shouted Melisa, "that is great news. At last I don't have to worry about Jimmy leering at me.

Sheena's face lit up as well "Oh yeah, and that old lecher Rob as well. I won't have to put up wit his crude comments anymore."

Jenny looked at the girls, "I know, I am so glad to be finally getting rid of all of them, old man Mick, Rob, Jimmy and especially that fucking perv Randy. You know what he's like around me, totally disgusting."

"Oh yeah, it's about time those guys got their just desserts," agreed Melisa.

"It is," replied Jenny, "and I plan to do it in the factory in front of everyone. I want to really humiliate them."

"Oh you have to do that Jenny," agreed Sheena, "I can't wait to see their faces when you fire them."

Jenny looked out onto the factory at the four guys. As usual they were in a huddle talking. Jenny knew exactly what they were talking about and the thought disgusted her.

"Nor can I Sheena, nor can I," Jenny said smiling, "Well, I guess there's no time like the present. Let's go and get rid the 'Pervert's Pack.'"

The girls went down the steps into the factory together. As soon as they started descending the steps the guys saw them. "Oh look guys, all three of them are going to tease us now," said Mick.

Randy's eyes immediately fixed on Jenny. All of the girls had dressed conservatively as usual, wearing tops that clearly covered up their tits and trousers so the guys could not leer at their legs. Immediately Randy was horny as he followed Jenny's tits down the stairs.

Meanwhile Jimmy's eyes were drawn straight to Melisa's hot body and Rob was fixating on his Indian dream girl Sheena.

Usually being leered at by the guys would have annoyed the girls but today it did not worry them. They strode confidently towards the guys.

"Guys, Mick, Jimmy, Rob, Randy can you gather around NOW," said Jenny.

The guys eagerly faced Jenny, Melisa and Sheena. "What is it Jenny?" said Mick, "Are you going to strip for us?"

Jenny gave Mick an evil look as the guys laughed, "You really never stop being disgusting do you Mick. Well us women have had just about enough of your filthy leering and perverted comments," Sheena and Melisa nodded in agreement.

"So I've decided to do something about it," Jenny continued, "And you're all fired," said Jenny triumphantly.

"What?" replied Mick, shocked at how sudden the firing was, "You can't."

"Oh I can Mick, I've done all the paperwork. We don't need you four any longer. The Pervert's Pack is no longer," gloated Jenny.

Randy was horrified. He was thinking that being fired from his first ever job at 18 was a disaster for him. He also was thinking how empty his life would be without getting the chance to leer at Jenny everyday and share his fantasies with the guys.

Jenny turned to Randy, "I've got particular pleasure sacking you Randy," she added, "It's not going to look good on your CV is it, sacked from your first job for being a total perv."

"You bitch Jenny," said Randy.

"He!He!" laughed Melisa, "and you as well Jimmy. It will be so much better coming into work without having to worry about you leering at me."

Jimmy looked at Melisa, "I'll still be wanking over you though."

Melisa was shocked, even after being sacked Jimmy was still making disgusting comments, "You are sick," she replied.

Sheena looks at Rob, "At last Rob, you can go back to your wife instead of leering over me."

"Oh, don't worry Sheena. I've got lots of pics of you at home that I'll still be wanking over," replied Rob.

Sheena was fuming, as Jenny looked around, "Don't worry Sheena, Rob and the rest of these perverts will be out of our lives forever."

All of a sudden there was a loud noise and a flash of light and a genie appeared hovering above everyone, "Well, well, well. I timed that one perfectly," he said.

Everyone looked up in complete shock. Jenny's eyes went wide with shock, but her natural leadership qualities took over. "Fuck me," she reacted "who the fuck are you?"

Sheena and Melisa looked at each other, "What the fuck is that?" mouthed Sheena as Melisa shrugged her shoulders. All the guys looked up in total amazement.

"It...it...it looks like a genie," stuttered Mick, "you know, like from Aladdin."

The genie smiled, "Yes Mick, you're absolutely right." He looked at Jenny, "And Jenny I am your worst nightmare. Guys I'm here to give the 'Pervert's Pack' what you've always desired."

"You...you can't be serious," responded Rob.

Sheena laughed, "Of course he's not serious Rob. Man, you are so deluded."

"What...what do you mean, give us what we've always desired," asked Jimmy, as he looked at Melisa, "I know what I've always desired."

"Get a fucking life," responded Melisa.

The genie smiled, "Yes Jimmy, I know what you've always desired."

"Look I don't know who you are or how you are doing this," interrupted Jenny, "but just piss off and leave us alone. I was just firing these perverts."

"Correction Jenny, you were about to fire them. Now Randy..." says the genie.

"What? Me?" replied Randy.

"Yes, you Randy," said the genie, "I've decided you deserve to have the power, just make any wish you want and it will come true."

Randy could not believe what he was hearing, "What? You mean any wish I want," he replied.

"Yes Randy, go on do your worst," mocked Melisa, "wish for anything you want."

"Melisa's right Randy, wish for anything you want," encouraged the genie.

Randy looked at Melisa dressed in her baggy jumper and conservative trousers, then he looked at Jimmy. He smiled as a hot idea hit him.

Jimmy had always told the guys that he fantasised over Melisa in a sexy French Maid's outfit, one that showed off her hot body, especially those huge tits. Randy was already imagining Melisa dressed as a French Maid.

"Ok, Melisa," said a doubtful Randy, "I wish you were wearing the sexiest French Maid's outfit ever just like the one that Jimmy fantasises over you in, with a tiny skirt and showing loads of cleavage."

All the girls laughed. "You disgusting pervert," said Melisa, "you guys are just so sick."

Jimmy was imagining Melisa as a sexy French Maid, "Ohhhhh Randy, I wish that was true. I've had so many hot wanks over that."

"You guys are pathetic," said Jenny.

The genie smiled, "I love the way your mind works Randy," as he looked at Melisa, "well your wish is granted," he said clicking his fingers.

There was an instant flash and suddenly Melisa's conservative work clothes disappeared to be replaced with the skimpiest French Maid's outfit imaginable. The top barely concealed Melisa's huge tits, while the skirt was tiny, topped off with five inch high heels.

Melisa looked down in absolute horror, "ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH, NOOOOOOOOOO WAY. IT WORKED," she screamed.

Randy could not believe it. He took in Melisa's hot body, "Ohhh yeah, it did, it fucking worked. I can't believe that."

The other guys were just as amazed, especially Jimmy. The spotty teen gawped at Melisa in her outfit, "Ohhhhhh fuck Melisa, you look sooooo hot. That's the way you should dress showing off those fucking awesome tits."

Melisa saw her body being leered at, it made her feel so exposed and so vulnerable, "Fuck off Jimmy. Get your eyes back in your head you pathetic ugly little boy. And you can fuck off as well Randy, how dare you put me in this ridiculous outfit."

Randy smiled, "Oh thank you genie. The wishes actually work."

"Yes they do Randy, and that's just the start. You can make all your fantasies come true now," said the genie.

Randy looked around. Unlimited wishes he thought. He looked at Jenny. He was already thinking what he'd do to Jenny. He also looked at the guys. He wanted to make their fantasies come true as well. The options seemed endless.

"Guys," said Randy, "I've got total power. I'm going to make all our dirty dreams come true."

The guys all looked at Randy, their faces beaming with excitement.

"Ohhh man Randy. Think of the power you've got. You can make anything come true, absolutely anything," said Mick already dreaming of sexy Selena.

"You're a god Randy, an absolute god," said Rob hoping beyond hope that him getting hold of his hot Indian fantasy woman, Sheena was in his plans.

"Does...does this mean what I think it means?" said Jimmy who was rubbing his rock hard cock under his overalls.

"You...you...PATHETIC LITTLE PERVERTS," said Jenny raising her voice.

"Yeah, you can't change the way we feel about you Randy, you'll always be pathetic ugly perverts," added Sheena.

Randy smiled again, "Hmmmm, well let's see how much power I've really got then," he said. "Let's see I think I'll take Melisa as my test case and Jimmy, it does mean what you think it means. If this works then when I've finished with the big titted Turkish slut she'll lust after you and make all your dirty fantasies come true."

"HOW DARE YOU...HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT," screamed Melisa as Jimmy rubbed his cock even harder as he pictured Melisa naked servicing his teen body.

"I'll call you dumb whores whatever I want to," said Randy, "now Melisa as you're dressed as a maid I wish you'd clean Jimmy's work area."

"Fuck off Randy, I'm not a maid," said Melisa but the genie was clicking his fingers and Melisa found herself approaching Jimmy's work area and she began to clean it.

The guys all watched and leered as Melisa desperately tried to stop bending so her body was on show anymore than the outfit showed already.

"Looks like you are a maid Melisa," said Randy, "and I wish you were only able to bend from the waist while you're cleaning."

The genie clicked his fingers again as Melisa gave Randy an evil glare. Melisa looked down at the floor and found herself bending over from her waist. The guys ogled in amazement. Jimmy's eyes fixed on Melisa's huge tits as they strained against her skimpy bra and tiny outfit. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck, yessssssssssss," he groaned as he got the greatest view ever of the tits he lusted after most in the world.

"That's better Melisa," mocked Randy, "show off those hot tits for Jimmy."

"Fuck off Randy, how dare you make me do this," pleaded Melisa.

"Oh it's about time you showed those pleasure mounds off for us Melisa, trying to cover them up for so long. They really are a hot pair, how big are they?" asked Randy.