Pervert's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He!He!" laughed Dave, "what a great idea Kelly and so ironic Rob. Your ex-girlfriend wants you turned into an crude and vulgar pervert who loves wanking over hot sluts."

"Yeah," said Kelly, "that's all he'll be able to do, wank his tiny three inch cock because no girl will go near him."

"Kelly, how dare you say that, you used to love my body," I pleaded.

"Not anymore Rob, you're so ugly and repulsive," said Kelly before turning to Dave, "go on Dave, sort the ugly shit out."

Dave smiled, "Ok Rob when I click my fingers you will begin to wank your tiny cock. The more you wank it the dirtier your mind will get. Your mind will become full of perverted wank fantasies that you will love to describe out loud. You will love wanking over hot celebs, dirty porno stars but most of all you will love wanking over these four horny sluts, especially Kelly. You will love wanking over Kelly so much, she'll be your favourite wank fantasy and you'll be so jealous of me using her hot body living out your hottest fantasies."

Dave clicked his fingers. I looked around at Sophie, Jackie, Olive and Kelly. Suddenly I had an urge to wank my cock. I tried to fight it but it was just so tempting. I got hold of it and wanked it, leering at Sophie's hot body.

I began to fantasise over Sophie sucking my cock. I smiled as I thought of it, "Oh Sophie," I said, "I'd love you to wrap your sexy mouth around my cock," as I continued pumping my cock.

"That's disgusting Rob," responded Sophie, "you're so ugly I would never do that."

"Oh but you're such a horny slut Sophie," I found myself responding. Hearing Sophie say she found me ugly made me want to wank over her even more.

Then I began to leer at Jackie's hot body, especially her huge tits, "And I love your huge tits Jackie."

Jackie bent over subconsciously to show them off to me. Dave had programmed her earlier to love showing off her tits to lecherous men. I felt so good as I feasted my eyes on them. "I just want to get hold of them and grope them, then slide my cock into your cleavage."

"You can look but not touch Rob, I'd never let a bloke as ugly as you near my tits," said Jackie.

"You're such a cocktease Jackie, that's why I love wanking over you, it feels so fucking good," I added. Then I moved onto Olive in her hot French Maid's outfit. She looked so horny and my mind was suddenly in overdrive. These sluts were made to be wanked over and the more sordid the fantasy the better wanking my cock felt.

"Olive I'd love to bend you over that table and fuck your sexy ass, the thought of sliding my cock in and out of it as you screamed in pleasure, fuck me that would be good," I was getting so carried away.

"Shut up you dirty, fucking pervert," responded Olive, "keep your perverted thoughts to yourself."

"I can't help it Olive your ass was made to be wanked over," I didn't care what Olive thought about me, all I could picture was fucking her ass.

Then I started to leer at Kelly. Her hot body, her amazing tits. She had a body made for wanking over. "Oh fuck Kelly," I said as I furiously wanked my three inch cock, "you're so fucking horny, I'd love to get hold of your 36C titties again, to grope them while playing with your nipples."

My mind was full of dirty, perverted fantasies involving Kelly. I loved wanking my cock, Kelly had such a hot body I could have wanked over her forever, "then I'd love you ride my cock, your tits bouncing up and down in front of me invitingly."

As I leered at Kelly's hot body Dave took hold of her tits and groped them. I felt so jealous that he got to fondle her body while I had to resort to wanking my cock while dreaming up dirty fantasies. I looked at Dave, "Oh you're so lucky to be able to use the horny bitch like the hot slut she should be," I said.

Kelly smiled, "I'm the lucky one Rob, I've got a hot stud using me as his fucktoy, the way I was meant to be."

"I bet those tits feel so good in your hands Dave," I said imagining it was my hands groping them.

"They do Rob," responded Dave, "so big and firm with lovely bullet like erect nipples."

I was getting carried away, "Oh fuck yessssssss, I'd love to pound the hot slut's ass while groping those amazing tits. Oh fuck yesssssssssss," I continued, "while Kelly screamed my name out loud, telling me what a hot, fucking slut she was and how much she loved my cock." I could hold back no longer, with one final load I spilt my load onto the floor as I continued leering at Kelly.

"Oh fuck," I said, "that felt so fucking good."

"You really are a dirty, perverted wanker aren't you Rob," said Kelly.

"Oh yes," I replied, "I love wanking over you hot sluts, you've all got bodies that make my cock so fucking hard, I have to wank off over you."

"Well," said Dave, "you're in luck Rob because I'm just about to turn all the girls into bisexual sluts who will lust after each other and me as much as Kelly does now, and I'm going to let you stay and watch."

My eyes lit up, "Oh thanks Dave," I said, "seeing these horny sluts put on a hot porno show will be so hot."

"No Dave, you can't do that," complained Olive, "you've gone too far now."

"He!He! I'm only just beginning Olive," responded Dave.

"Dave," screamed Sophie, "you fucking pervert."

"Yes he is a pervert Sophie," agreed Kelly while playing with her cunt, "but he is a fucking hunky pervert with the most amazing cock ever and you three girls are so fucking horny. I can't wait to get hold of Olive's ass while you lick my cunt out."

"Sounds so fucking hot Kelly," agreed Dave, "let's get this started. Right girls after you have teased me for so long when I click my fingers you will turn into dirty, vulgar, lust driven, bisexual sluts who lust after each other and me as much as Kelly does."

Dave clicked his fingers and as with Kelly the expression on all the girls' faces changed. Sophie smiled cupping her tits, "Oh fuck Kelly," she said, "you're such a fucking hot bitch, I want you so much." Sophie discarded her bikini quickly as Kelly laid down and spread her legs wide apart.

"Come over here and lick me out Sophie, I want your tongue on my clit," instructed Kelly as she played with her cunt. Sophie knelt down in front of Kelly's cunt staring at her cunt. "Such a hot fucking shaven pussy," said Sophie as she plunged her tongue in. Kelly let out a moan of pleasure as Sophie moved her tongue about on her clit.

"You taste so good," Sophie told Kelly as she licked her cunt eagerly. Meanwhile Olive was watching feeling herself getting hornier and hornier. She moved in closer to get a better view. Seeing Olive move in Kelly called out, "Get that maid's outfit off Olive and let me get hold of your hot ass."

"Oh fuck yes, anything for such a fucking hot slut," said Olive as she stripped off. Olive positioned her ass level with Kelly's face. Kelly moved her tongue along Olive's hot ass. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," said Kelly, "it tastes even better than it looks." Olive wriggled about as a wave of pleasure went through her. "Oh yes Kelly, taste my nasty ass, it was made to be licked by sluts like you."

Dave was watching the hot lesbian show developing in front of him. Jackie saw him on his own and seized her chance. She removed her bra and thong to display her huge tits and shaven cunt. Jackie approached Dave, getting his attention. Dave's eyes went straight to Jackie's tits, "Go on Dave," said Jackie, "leer at my big tits, they are on show for you, there's nothing gets me hotter than a stud like you ogling them."

Jackie got hold of Dave and tongued him passionately, pressing her huge tits against his body. Her hands groped Dave's ass. "I'm going to show you what a hot, little whore I am Dave." Jackie laid down on the floor, she got her feet and moved them up Dave's legs until they were level with his cock.

Jackie moved her feet up and down Dave's cock. "Oh fuck yes Jackie, you love the feel of my cock don't you," said Dave.

"It feels fucking amazing," said Jackie quickening the movement of her feet while cupping her tits.

Meanwhile Kelly's screams were getting louder as Sophie lapped at her cunt. "Oh fuck yes, eat my pussy Sophie, oh fuck yes, I'm such a nasty bitch."

Sophie lapped at Kelly's clit, teasing it with her tongue while she slipped a finger into Kelly's ass. Kelly squirmed as she felt Sophie's finger forcing her tongue further into Olive. Suddenly Sophie hit Kelly's g-spot, her hips buckled as Kelly let out another stream of obscenities.

"Oh you dirty cunt licking whore," moaned Kelly as she neared orgasm. Olive kept her eyes fixed on Sophie licking Kelly out. "Oh yeah Sophie, get Kelly really horny, the hornier she is the better it feels when she licks my ass."

Jackie was building up the pace of her feet as they wanked Dave's huge cock. "Come on Dave," pleaded Jackie, "cover me in your hot cum, I want it all over my tits."

"Oh yeah you dirty slut Jackie," moaned Dave. He was watching the lesbian show at the same time as having his cock wanked by Jackie's feet.

"Go on Sophie, make Kelly scream like the whore she is," Dave encouraged. Sophie looked up at Dave, "I am Dave," she responded, "I want her fucking cunt juices so much."

Kelly's body was writhing up and down in pleasure as Sophie licked even more frantically. "OH FUCK YESSSSSSS, SOPHIE, I'M A FUCKING WHORE, MAKE ME CUM LIKE THE SLUT I AM," Kelly moaned before going back to tonguing Olive, who was playing with her cunt wile having her ass licked.

Suddenly Kelly reached an almighty orgasm, she was certainly screaming louder than I had ever made her, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK OLLLLLLLLLLLIVIIIA, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," yelled Kelly as her body exploded in passion.

Sophie lapped at Kelly's cunt juices, eagerly tasting her. Dave was clearly enjoying the show as Jackie's feet wanked his cock. His moans became more frantic and he was close to cumming. Jackie responded, "Come on Dave, you hot stud. Cover me in your hot cum, I want it all over my hot tits."

"Oh fuck Jackie, I'm going to cover your hot body with my cum," Dave took hold of his cock and wanked it aiming it at Jackie's huge tits. Once again he spilt his load, covering Jackie's tits. "Oh yesssssssss Dave," moaned Jackie, "that feels so fucking good."

With Jackie's tits covered in Dave's fresh cum Kelly took her opportunity. "Oh Jackie, you are such a lucky slut having your tits covered in Dave's hot cum, I have to taste it again." Dave smiled knowing he had made Kelly addicted to his cum.

Kelly moved in quickly, licking Dave's cum off of Jackie. Her tongue elicited a moan from Jackie whose tits had suddenly become really sensitive. "I'm such a dirty whore Jackie, I love licking the cum of a hot stud off the tits of another hot slut."

Kelly took her time scooping every bit of Dave's cum off of Jackie's tits before she teased Jackie's erect nipples with little strokes of her tongue.

At the same time Dave's 12-inch cock was already hard again. He approached Sophie, "Look's like you made my whore even hornier Sophie," he said.

"Eating her cunt out felt so amazing Dave, her juices taste so good and to make a hot slut like Kelly orgasm like that makes me so fucking wet," replied Sophie who was openly playing with her cunt.

"Oh good," said Dave, "because for making Kelly cum like the slut she is, you're going to be the first whore to get my cock in their cunt tonight."

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," squealed Sophie. "I want your cock so much Dave."

Dave smiled, "I can see that Sophie, now be a good little slut and get on the table, spread your legs and offer me your cunt like a whore should do."

Without any hesitation Sophie obeyed. She laid back on the table, spread her legs obscenely wide apart and continued playing with her cunt. "Come on Dave, put your 12 inches in here," pleaded Sophie, "I want you to fuck my cunt so much."

Dave moved up close to Sophie, his eyes not leaving her hot body. "Fuck me Dave, fuck me," Sophie kept repeating.

Dave got hold of Sophie's hips and rammed his cock into her hot cunt. I wanked my cock fantasising it was entering the pussy of such a hot, fucking bitch, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME HARD," screamed Sophie.

"Take my cock Sophie, take my huge 12 incher you hot fucking whore," said Dave as he fucked Sophie hard. She was clearly enjoying Dave's cock so much.

Olive was looking on jealously at Sophie as she took the cock of a stud like Dave, She was playing with her cunt, her eyes glazed with lust. As Dave paused Olive looked into Sophie's brown eyes. "What does it feel like Sophie, to have Dave's 12 incher pound your cunt?" she asked.

"Oh it feels like nothing I've felt before Olive, my body is on fire. I just want to be a cheap slut forever getting fucked by studs like Dave," replied Sophie.

"Oh you will be Sophie," said Dave as he playfully slapped Sophie's ass as he fucked her. Sophie yelped as Dave continued slapping her hot ass. Sophie's tits jiggled invitingly with every thrust of Dave's cock. Sophie looked lust ridden at Dave, who was telling her what a dirty, whore she was.

Kelly was still sucking hard at Jackie's nipples, Jackie's moans of pleasure getting more and more frantic. "Fuck Kelly, keep sucking on them, it feels so fucking good," she moaned as Kelly played with her wet cunt. Kelly moved her tongue around on Jackie's tits. Dave had made Jackie's nipples as sensitive as her clit and Kelly wanted to make Jackie cum. As she gently bit at her nips Jackie exploded in a massive orgasm, screaming out the name of Kelly at the top of her voice, "Yeah cum for me you horny slut," Kelly encouraged.

As Jackie recovered she stared longingly at the horny bitch that had just made her have her most powerful orgasm ever. Jackie pulled Kelly towards her and started to kiss her passionately, the intensity was so strong as she teased her tongue around Kelly's eager mouth. Jackie moved her hands to the back of Kelly's head forcing her tongue further in as her other hand explored Kelly's firm tits.

Sophie was close to cumming as well as Dave fucked her hot cunt. His thrusts became quicker and his moans more frantic. Sophie's screams filled the room as she pleaded with Dave, "fill me with your cum, Dave. Fill my hot cunt," she begged.

"Take it bitch," Dave kept repeating as Sophie's tight cunt squeezed his cock. Sophie's orgasm was rising and as her hips bucked Dave let go of his jism filling Sophie's cunt with his juices. "Oh yessssssssssssssss," sighed Sophie as she laid on the table panting, "that was fucking amazing Dave," she added clearly stunned at how powerful her orgasm had been.

"Oh yeah Sophie," agreed Dave, "you make a great fuck-toy, just like you were meant to be with that body."

Meanwhile Jackie wanted to return the favour to Kelly for making her orgasm. "Right slut, I'm going to make you scream like a whore now."

Jackie worked her way down Kelly's body. She began to lick and suck her lovely tits, playing with her erect nipples that elicited a sigh of pleasure from Kelly. Jackie continued down Kelly's body. Kelly spread her legs wide apart as Jackie kissed, licked and sucked around her cunt.

Jackie could resist no longer as she pushed her hand into Kelly's wet cunt and began to finger fuck her. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssssssssss, that's soooooooooo good," moaned Kelly as Jackie built up her rhythm.

"You like that don't you slut," said Jackie as she looked at the lust written all over Kelly's face.

"Oh yeah your fingers in my cunt feels so fucking hot Jackie, go on treat me like the whore I am," pleaded Kelly.

I was wanking my cock so hard to the hot lesbo scene in front of me. I kept wishing that I had treated Kelly like a whore she was when we had gone out. Her body was made for fucking, sucking and licking. Dave had the right idea by making her and the other horny bitches fucksluts.

Jackie got her tongue to work on Kelly's cunt, teasing her clit as Kelly's moans got louder. She began screaming out Jackie's name as Jackie lapped at Kelly. "You taste so sweet and horny Kelly," said Jackie. "Oh fuck Jackie don't stop that, lick me out you cunt loving whore," squealed Kelly.

Jackie continued relentlessly as Kelly's body gyrated in pleasure. Jackie looked up at Kelly, "I told you I'd make you scream like a whore," she said with pride at making Kelly's hot body gyrate to her rhythm.

By now Dave was watching and wanking his hard 12 incher. Dave looked at me wanking my tiny three incher and smiled no doubt reflecting on the night's events. "Nothing like two horny sluts going at it is there Rob," he commented.

"Oh no Dave, it's so fucking hot. Kelly and Jackie have such hot bodies and Jackie is really giving it to Kelly. She's screaming like a filthy whore," I agreed.

"That's because Kelly is a filthy whore Rob," said Dave, "my filthy whore."

"I know," I replied looking at Dave jealously, "you're so fucking lucky to have that sexy slut lust after you and being able to make her perform all your favourite wank fantasies."

At that moment Kelly looked at Dave, "Oh Dave," she said, "Jackie's so fucking hot, she's licking me out so good and making me feel like such a hot, little whore."

Jackie turned round to Dave, "She tastes so fucking good Dave, I love being a cunt licking whore."

"I know Jackie and with a body like that you should be as well, you were born to lick cunt," added Dave.

Jackie paused from licking Kelly out and looked at Kelly who was panting from the pounding she was receiving. Jackie smiled, "now to finish you off," she said grabbing hold of one tit and grinding it into Kelly's wet cunt.

Kelly went wild as Jackie pushed her tit further in, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ME YESSSSSSSSSSSSS JACKIE, GRIND YOUR TIT IN MY CUNT, OHHHHHH FUCK."

It seemed to have the same effect on Jackie who was also screaming as her nipple pushed into Kelly's cunt, "FUCK YESSSSS, TAKE IT YOU SLUT, TAKE MY TITS IN YOUR HOT CUNT."

Jackie got hold of her other tit and pushed that into Kelly's cunt. It was too much for Kelly whose hips buckled and she orgasmed again, "OHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, JACKIE, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUTTTTTTTTTTT."

Jackie could hold back no longer and orgasmed as Kelly's cunt juices covered her tit, "OHHH FUCK KELLYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THAT FEELS SO FUCKING HORNY," Jackie screamed.

Dave laughed, "He!He! Jackie. It looks like your tits are really sensitive," he said.

"Oh they are Dave," said Jackie, still panting, "they felt like they were on fire in Kelly's hot cunt."

It was too much for me watching Jackie grind her tits into Kelly's cunt and I came again leaving another puddle of cum on the floor.

Dave turned around, "Oh dear, all a bit too much for you eh Rob," he commented.

"Oh fuck yes it was Dave. Seeing Jackie shove her amazing big tits into Kelly's hot cunt was so fucking dirty. And seeing Kelly scream like a slut made it even hotter," I replied.

"Looks like you're a fully fledged pervert now Rob," said Dave.

"I am a dirty, pervert who loves wanking Dave," I responded, "I just cannot control myself in front of these horny sluts. I love thinking up dirty wank fantasies so that I can wank my cock, it feels so good."

"I can see that Rob," said Dave wanking his huge cock himself and now I am going to let you decide who I fuck next. It's like you are directing your own porn film."

My eyes lit up, this was amazing. I looked around at the hot sluts and thought about what would make a great scene in a porno. "I think you should fuck Olive up the ass Dave, it looks so fucking hot," I suggested.

"Yeah I agree Rob," said Dave looking at Olive, "Well go on Olive you hot slut offer me your hot ass."

Olive laid over the table with her ass pointing towards Dave, she turned around at Dave and smiled sexily. Olive took hold of her ass, "Come on Dave, fuck me up the ass like the whore I am. My hot ass needs your hard cock."