Pervy Hot Tub Wishes

Story Info
A pervy 18 year old reverses his luck thanks to a genie.
19.4k words
3.34
81.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

Thanks to Wrongedfly for the roleplay behind this story.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

*

Randy was distraught as his Dad and Step-Mum announced they were leaving town for a month leaving his 22 year old step-sister in charge of him. Shanaya hated Randy and not without reason. Randy was 18 years old and a complete pervert.

It was hardly a surprise. He was so ugly girls never gave him a second look. Randy was small, about 5ft with greasy hair and a spotty face. He was also fat, with a gut that wobbled as he walked and short stumpy legs. No-one else knew but Randy also had a ridiculously tiny cock, four inches when hard, that although he loved to wank Randy knew that it would be laughed at by any girl that got to see it.

Randy could not believe his luck when his Dad met and soon after moved in with his Step Mum a few years ago. From the first moment he saw Shanaya he lusted after her and he could not hide it. What's more with the way Shanaya treated him, he did not want to hide it.

Shanaya was 5ft7" with dark Indian skin. She had long black hair, sexy brown eyes and a glorious figure, including 32D breasts that were big and full. Shanaya made it evident from day one that she held Randy in contempt. Their relationship was based upon a mutual loathing that made it easy for Randy to taunt Shanaya about what how much he wanked over her.

But there was one person who Randy wanked over more than Shanaya. Melissa was Shanaya's best friend and from the moment he saw her, Randy was hard for her. She was sex on legs. Melissa was 23 years old. She was half Italian and half Chinese, taking a combination of assets from both. Melissa was tall, standing at 5ft11", with incredibly long, sexy legs. Her hair was black and she also possessed sexy brown eyes like Shanaya. Even with her tall figure, Melissa's 36C tits stood out perfectly on her curvy body with perfect nipples that seemed to be permanently erect. Melissa had an aloofness to her that told everyone she was superior, especially with regard to boys like Randy.

Randy's only friend in the world was Rob, the 44 year old pervert who lived next door. Rob had the misfortune to be married to the fattest, ugliest woman Randy had ever met. Her name was Margie and she was the victim of constant mockery from Shanaya and all her friends. Margie was the same age as Rob, and short like Randy. She also had greasy hair, non-descript eyes and hard facial features that possessed numerous wrinkles. Margie's tits were big and saggy, virtually hitting her fat gut every time she waddled about. Margie's ass was huge as well, made to look even bigger by her short, stumpy legs.

Rob and Margie basically led separate lives, it being easier to live together than go through the hassle of a divorce. But Rob did not mind. It gave him a chance to participate in his favourite pastime of wanking. Rob had a big fetish for Indian women so was happy to leer at Shanaya, but it was Shanaya's friend Preeti who he really lusted over.

Preeti was 22 years old like Shanaya, and 5ft8". She had long black hair with very sexy green eyes. Preeti had 34B tits and a very slim figure with long legs. But it was her ass that drew the most attention from guys and Rob was no different. He craved Preeti's pert, firm ass so much. Rob wanked over Preeti loads. He loved when she spent time at Shanaya's house as he made sure he took every opportunity to leer at her hot body. Preeti knew it as well and naturally she was repulsed by it. She hated the ugly old man's filthy leers and comments.

Randy had got to know Rob after he was leering at Melissa one day. Randy was lost in his own fantasises as he leered at Melissa's amazing body. He was fantasising about getting hold of her firm tits and without thinking was playing with himself.

Rob came up to Randy and from next door spoke. "She's got a fucking hot body on her hasn't she?"

Randy was shocked. "What?" He replied as he stopped playing with himself.

Rob smiled. "Oh Randy, don't stop playing with yourself. A body like Melissa is made for leering at and fantasising over."

Randy looked at Rob. He immediately felt a bond with him. He carried on playing with himself. "Oh fuck Rob, Melissa is sooooooooooo fucking hot."

Rob nodded. "She is Randy. She has fucking amazing tits. I bet you are thinking what it would be like to get hold of them."

"Fuck I am Rob," Randy said, just as Preeti walked past.

Rob fixed his gaze on Preeti's body and gawped, making sure he leered at Preeti's ass. Randy looked at Rob. "It's that hot fucking body I wank over most. Fuck Randy, what I'd give to see and get hold of Preeti's hot ass. It is such a piece of work."

"You...you wank over Preeti. But what about Margie?" Randy asked.

"You think I want to fuck that fat old lump now? Oh no Randy, our sex life is long gone, thank god. It gives me more time to wank over Preeti," Rob confessed.

"Oh man, that's incredible Rob," Randy said, delighted he had found someone as perverted as him.

"So never be embarrassed over hot cockteases and wanking yourself off over them. Those stuck up bitches should be pieces of hot fuckmeat for us," instructed Rob.

Preeti looked over at Rob and Randy. "What are you staring at?" Preeti said looking accusingly at Rob.

"Your hot fucking Indian ass Preeti," replied Rob. "Just putting it in the wank bank for later."

Preeti gasped. "That's...that's disgusting. You dirty old man," Preeti shouted. Preeti shouting grabbed Melissa's attention and she turned and headed towards Preeti.

"Preeti, what's going on?" Melissa asked.

"That pervert there just said he was leering at my ass and putting it in the wank bank for later," Preeti explained. Melissa gasped. "Oh you filthy old man," Melissa added.

Randy loved seeing the outraged looks in their faces. "Well what do you expect Melissa. I'm undressing you with my eyes right now," said Randy as he openly looked Melissa up and down. "Imagining you naked, spreading your legs for me, begging me to fuck your cunt."

Melissa screamed. "Nice one Randy," said Rob, smiling at his fellow pervert.

"How dare you? How dare you even talk like that about me," Melissa screamed.

Shanaya heard the commotion and headed outside. "What's going on here?" She asked.

"It's your pathetic, disgusting little step-brother Shanaya," said Melissa. "And his fellow pervert, Rob," added Preeti. "They just made filthy crude remarks about us," Melissa explained.

Randy smiled. He was loving this freedom. "I was," he boasted, "and right now I'm thinking of you and Melissa naked, sucking on each other's tits. You two would make really hot, dirty lesbians."

"Randy, how many times do I have to tell you. Stop making crude comments about your filthy fantasies," exclaimed Shanaya.

"What do you expect him to do Shanaya, when you and Melissa tease him with your hot tits and ass. And Preeti gets me so fucking horny as well," said Rob.

Ryan was Melissa's boyfriend. He was 6ft2" and everything Randy hated about guys. He was sickly sweet, treated women with respect and was loved and adored by them. But then he had all the advantages Randy didn't have. So girls flocked around him, especially Melissa who clearly adored him. Ryan had chiselled good looks and a huge muscular chest. No doubt he had a huge cock as well.

Ryan and Melissa came striding over. "Right, that's it you little pathetic perverted squirt. Stop making filthy remarks about Shanaya and my girlfriend," said Ryan as he picked up Randy and stared straight into his eyes. "Understand?" Ryan added.

Randy felt emboldened. "What do expect me to do Ryan? Your sexy girlfriend has such a great body and so does my hot step-sister. I'm just doing what nature intended with their bodies."

Ryan threw Randy down. There was hatred in his eyes. "Get away from them, and me. Go to your fucking room," said Ryan. "And as for you Rob," said Ryan, "how dare you encourage the pathetic boy. You are just as bad. Get away from Preeti and stop leering at her."

Randy started to walk towards his room. "Well if I have to go to my room, I am going to wank over both of you," he said leering at Melissa and Shanaya. "About you both naked, begging for my cock, doing anything to pleasure me, your dream man."

Rob laughed. "Yeah, and I've got a great image of you in my wank bank Preeti. I'm going to wank off imagining me fucking your hot Indian ass after you've begged me, telling me what filthy slut you really are."

"Gross, you disgusting boy," shouted Melissa. "Go on, fuck off and leave us alone."

"I can't believe you Randy, you're lucky Ryan doesn't deck you," Shanaya said.

Rob waddled away. "You repulse me," said Preeti.

Randy looked over at Rob who smiled and shrugged his head. Then he made a wanking movement with his hand. Randy nodded back and within seconds he was in his room with a couple of the hottest pictures he had of Melissa and Shanaya and he was wanking his hard but tiny cock, imagining Melissa and Shanaya as his filthy sex slaves.

Rob also went back to his house and wanked over Preeti, with the images stored in his head from his wank bank. He fantasised over Preeti bent over naked, begging for Rob to make her his analslut.

Both Randy and Rob came so hard.

After that incident Randy and Rob became good friends. When Margie was out Randy always tried to sneak over to Rob's place. They would talk endlessly about Melissa, Shanaya and Preeti, about what turned them on so much and their dirtiest fantasies. Randy was delighted to have found someone as perverted as him.

Randy also found out from Rob about Margie's huge crush on Ryan. Rob told him about Margie leering at Ryan as he strutted about in the garden without a top on. He also found out about Margie's comments about Ryan as h flexed his muscles. Both Randy and Rob found it hilarious.

"Oh fuck, it would be so funny so Ryan and Margie together wouldn't it Rob. If I had the chance I'd make Ryan lust over your fat wife," joked Randy.

Rob laughed so hard. "Oh yes Randy, that would be fucking incredible. I love the way your dirty mind works," replied Rob.

When his Dad and Step-Mum left town, Shanaya banned Randy going next door to see Rob. "I'm not having you seeing Rob and talking about us like...like we are worthless you know whats."

"Sluts Shanaya. Fuckwhores. Pieces of fuckmeat," goaded Randy.

Shanaya shook her head. All it made her do was get Ryan and lock Randy in his room. Although it frustrated Randy all it meant was more time wanking over Shanaya and Melissa.

Then one day while the parents were away changed Randy's life forever. It also changed the lives of Melissa, Ryan, Shanaya, Preeti, Rob and Margie...

The day started as normal as any other. It was one of the rare occasions where Randy was allowed out of his room and he was making the most of it, leering at Melissa and Shanaya.

"So Randy," said Melissa, "tonight Shanaya, Ryan and Preeti are going to have a hot tub party."

Randy smiled. "Oh great, I can't wait to see you, Shanaya and Preeti in a bikini. I hope they are really skimpy showing off your tits and ass. But does Ryan have to come along."

Ryan motioned toward Randy, then stepped back. "Randy, you're are not invited. You will be in your room all night long."

"Yeah, there is no chance we are going to give you a chance to see us in our bikinis. And besides we'll be drinking champagne and enjoying each other's company. So you can get those dirty thoughts out of your head because Ryan is going to take you to your room now," gloated Shanaya.

Ryan picked up Randy. He knew he could not fight him. He turned to see Melissa and Shanaya smirking. "I'll be wanking over you in your bikinis though," Randy added.

Melissa and Shanaya shook their heads in disgust. "Shut the fuck up you little prick," he said before he threw him on the bed. Then he locked the door and took the key. There was an evening to enjoy...

As soon as Randy had been banished to his room Ryan went to get changed. He quickly stripped off, admiring his hot body. Ryan never tired of checking out his tall, muscular body as he slid his swimshorts on.

Melissa, Shanaya and Preeti grabbed their bikinis and also went to get changed.

Meanwhile Randy sat forlornly in his room. His dirty mind began to picture Melissa, Shanaya and Preeti in their bikinis. He'd have done anything to see how hot they looked. It was too much for the 18 year old pervert. He could feel his 4 inch cock get harder. As usual Randy wasted no time removing his pants and briefs and finding suitable pictures of the girls he lusted over.

Randy leered at Melissa, his ultimate wank fantasy. He knew it was an unobtainable fantasy but he imagined getting hold of her hot body and fucking her so hard. Randy began to wank his tiny cock, getting more and more carried away.

Suddenly out of nowhere a genie appeared. Randy stopped wanking instantly. "Argghhh, who the fuck are you?" He reacted in total bewilderment.

The genie smiled. "Me, Randy. Well I'm the answer to your wank fantasies. I've seen how you're treated by those arrogant snobs, like a piece of shit, just because you leer over their hot bodies. Well I'm offering you the chance to change your life and ruin their perfect little lives forever."

Randy did a double take. "What the fuck do you mean? How could I possibly do that?"

"Well Randy," replied the genie. "I have this ring with special powers. Powers to make all the user's wishes come true. I think you need it Randy. I think you deserve it. It's time to change your destiny Randy and those of those stuck up losers forever."

Randy went quiet. His bedroom was just above the hot tub. Although frustratingly he could not see anything he could hear every word being spoken. As the genie offered him unlimited wishes he could hear Melissa come out to join Ryan.

Ryan strutted about as Melissa joined him wearing a hot white bikini. Melissa looked at Ryan in his swimshorts, her heart missed a beat. Melissa bit her lip, a look of total love and desire written over her face. She could never get over exactly how hot Ryan was. Ryan smiled at Melissa knowing that his dream woman was checking him out.

Melissa swayed up to Ryan and kissed him, "Shanaya is just getting the champagne."

Ryan nodded, "Oh great, this should be the perfect evening."

Just then Preeti and Shanaya came out to join them, Shanaya carrying the champagne while Preeti carried the glasses.

"Oh this is perfect," said an excited Preeti, "great company, great champagne and a great hot tub."

"Yeah and Randy in bed away from us all," added Shanaya.

Randy rolled his eyes at his step-sister's comments, looking at the genie who acknowledged his response.

Everyone got into the hot tub as Ryan grabbed the champagne and glasses. He began to pour out a glass for everyone fully aware that he was the centre of attention as even Melissa's best friends Shanaya and Preeti checked out his hot body.

Ryan finished pouring his own glass of champagne then settled down next to Melissa, putting his arm around her. Melissa smiled at Ryan and once again they kissed.

"So why is Randy such a pervert?" Ryan asked carrying on the conversation Shanaya had started.

"I don't know darling, but he's just disgusting," replied Melissa, "the way he checks me out is just sick."

"But why does he have no respect for women?" Asked Ryan, "I mean I'd never dream of treating women like that."

"Well he wasn't blessed with his looks," said Shanaya smirking.

"You can say that again," added Preeti laughing.

Melissa nodded, joining in the laughter, "Yeah, I mean he's so short, he's so fat. That gut just wobbles when he walks, he's spotty, he has those short legs and he has a massive ass," described Melissa.

Randy looked at the genie again who was shaking his head at Melissa's remarks.

"Yeah, no-one could ever find Randy attractive," agreed Shanaya.

Ryan laughed even louder, "Yeah I suppose so. I'm glad I don't look like Randy but that's no excuse for the way he acts, like women are sex objects. I mean I can control my urges and so should he."

"I hate Randy so much, he is the worst kind of human being imaginable," added Melissa.

"Yeah but some men just think with their dicks," Preeti piped up, "I see Rob leering at me and the rest of us every day. You think at his age he would have learnt."

"Yeah, but when you're married to Margie you can understand it," Melissa said smiling and everyone laughed.

Randy listened to everybody trashing him. His thirst for revenge grew even more inside of him. He looked at the genie, "Genie...I can use your powers to teach them a lesson right?" He asked still not believing the ring would work.

"Oh yes Randy," assured the genie, "that's why I'm giving you the ring. You can change your life. You can ruin their perfect little lives. Just listen to the stuck up little snobs, they have absolutely no understanding of what it's like being you and looking like you."

"Yes, I deserve to have my revenge so much, Genie. But what's the best way to ruin their lives...," pondered Randy.

The genie smiled, "Well listen to them Randy, listen to how they talked about you, Rob and Margie. They deserve to have that shoved in their faces. They need to realise what it's like to live life like you, Rob and Margie. I mean Ryan thinks he is fucking invincible, strutting around in just his swimshorts with his muscular chest and huge cock, Melissa and all the girls swooning all over him. And the girls have no idea how fucking superficial they are, treating you like shit because of the way you look while they hang on every word Ryan says. Oh Randy it makes me so angry."

Randy took a deep breathe as his mind tried to figure out what to do, "So I need to make them realise what it's like to live life on the other side. Make them lust over losers like myself, Rob and Margie."

"Fuck yeah, exactly Randy," responded the genie, "Just think of that Randy, having those hotties lust after you and Rob. And Ryan needs to know what it's like to have his cock do his thinking for him, unable to control his sexual desires. He's only so in control at the minute because he knows he'll always have the girls at his beck and call. And the girls need to become sex objects Randy. They need to realise how superficial they are. I want them so turned on their cunts will be doing their thinking for them."

"That sounds perfect," said Randy taking the ring from the genie, "Hmmmm, now let's start off with something simple. I wish that Rob and Margie had something next to the hot tub and would come around now and get it."

Randy felt the ring go warm and saw it glow. Suddenly two chairs appeared next to the hot tub.

Meanwhile Rob had been sneaking a look at the girls in the hot tub, especially Preeti, his ultimate fantasy girl. Rob saw the chairs next to the hot tub and decided to go round and collect them. As he walked out Margie spotted him.

"Where are you off to Rob?" Margie enquired.

"Oh to get our chairs from next door. I can see the guys in the hot tub right now," Rob answered.

Margie felt an urge to join him, "Oh I'll help you carry them," she replied and they both headed into the next door garden through the back gate.

Everyone looked up as Rob and Margie entered the garden.

"Um, what do you guys want?" Asked Ryan taking charge of the situation as usual.

"Oh Ryan, these are our chairs, we'd like to take them back," replied Rob, trying to check out Preeti as discreetly as he could but Preeti could tell what he was trying to do. Randy sat upstairs listening to the conversation. He turned to the genie, "Wow, my wish has worked already," he said with some surprise.