Pervy Hot Tub Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it has Randy," said the genie, "now, what's next?"

Randy smiled, "Oh now to really have some fun." Randy took a deep breath and prepared for his next wish, "I wish that Preeti's cunt would get wet whenever Rob is around, I wish that Ryan's cock would get hard whenever Margie is around and I wish that Shanaya's cunt would get wet whenever I'm around."

Randy felt the ring go warm and saw it flash. He looked at the genie with an expectant grin.

Meanwhile Preeti saw Rob pick up the chair. All of a sudden she caught her breathe. Preeti felt her cunt get wet as she moaned, "mmmmmmmmmmmmm," without thinking, "But Rob why don't you get your swimshorts and come back and join us," Preeti blurted out, thinking on auto-pilot.

Ryan and Melissa were in a world of their own, until out of the corner of their minds they heard Preeti invite Rob over. Ryan looked up ready to discourage the idea when he saw Margie. Instantly he felt his cock get hard. Ryan did a double take as he looked away and then back again at Margie but there was something about her that he just found incredibly hot, although he couldn't say why.

"What did you say Preeti?" Snapped Melissa reacting first.

"I said that Rob could join us in the hot tub. There is enough room after all," replied Preeti as she smiled at Rob.

As they spoke Ryan already had an image of Margie in a bikini in the hot tub. The temptation was too much for him, "Yeah, why don't you join us as well Margie?" Ryan asked.

Melissa looked at Ryan to see signs of him laughing but she could see he was serious. Melissa rubbed Ryan's leg beneath the water, "Ryan, what are you saying?" Melissa questioned.

"Well if Rob is going to join us, it's only fair Margie join us as well," said Ryan trying to rationalise his actions.

"What is going on here?" said a shocked Shanaya but before anyone could reply Rob interrupted.

"Well thanks. I'd love to join you Preeti," said Rob smiling back at Preeti. Preeti flashed Rob a sexy smile, wriggling her body in the hot tub as she felt her cunt get even wetter.

Melissa ran her hand further up Ryan's leg. Her eyes went wide as to her surprise she felt his hard cock, "Um, Are you sure about inviting Margie over Ryan? I guess I'll let you, you are always thinking of others."

Melissa then leaned in and whispered, "Although right now I can tell you're only thinking of me." Melissa looked at Ryan and smiled.

Ryan nodded nervously, "Yes, darling," he replied.

"Well, we're off to get changed," said Margie, "although I'm not sure that I have a swimsuit now."

Rob and Margie went back next door. As soon as they were out of sight Preeti and Ryan felt themselves return to normal, each wondering why they had felt horny.

"Why did you invite Rob over Preeti? I thought you hated the way he leers at you," asked Shanaya.

"Errr, I do," replied Preeti, "I really do," she added, "but I just thought it would be polite to ask them," Preeti reasoned, although she regretted doing it at that precise moment.

"And there probably won't be room with Margie's fat body in the hot tub," joked Melissa as once again everyone laughed. Everything seemed perfect again.

Randy listened. He could not resist going downstairs. "I wish my bedroom door was unlocked," he said. Opening the door Randy waddled out to the garden.

"Uh, were my friends Rob and Margie here. I thought I heard their voices," Randy asked nonchantly.

"Randy, I thought we told you to stay in your room. I thought Ryan locked it," Melissa fumed as both her and Preeti slipped their bodies under the water to stop Randy staring.

Shanaya looked around about to give Randy a piece of her mind but instinctively she gasped as she looked at Randy. Shanaya took a deep breathe, "Errr yes Randy. They were over here and they are coming back over as well." Shanaya smiled, feeling her cunt get wet as she looked over Randy's 18 year old body. She leaned over the edge of the hot tub, teasingly showing off her cleavage in her tiny polka dot bikini.

Ryan saw Randy leering at Shanaya. He shook his head, "Err, well that's irrelevant Randy. Get back to your bedroom, I locked you in there, I don't know how you got out but we told you to stay in there in no uncertain terms," fumed Ryan.

Randy just smiled, "Wait, why are they coming back?" Randy asked.

None of your fucking business," Melissa snapped again, getting more and more irritated.

"Oh Melissa, Randy's just enquiring about his friends," said Shanaya defending Randy, "they are coming to join us in the hot tub."

Shanaya began to think about inviting Randy as well, but before she could say anything Ryan reacted, "And you're not Randy, now come on, we're going back to your room and I'm locking you in."

Ryan marched Randy unceremoniously back to his room. Randy put his head down and pretended to be sad and beaten. Ryan pushed him back inside and then locked the door, "Now fucking stay there Randy."

As Ryan headed back downstairs, Shanaya began to wonder why she acted like she did in front of Randy.

Melissa looked at Shanaya, "Shanaya, why were you so nice to the disgusting pervert. Honestly, give him an inch and he'll take a yard."

"I'm sorry Melissa. I...I don't know. I guess I just did it to get rid of him quicker," mumbled Shanaya.

"Well he's gone now, and he's not coming back," gloated Ryan, "and did you see the look on his pathetic little face, he looked so sad." Ryan laughed as he got back into the hot tub.

"Yeah, we can all relax now," added Melissa.

"Yeah, nothing is going to spoil our evening now," Ryan agreed pouring more champagne out for everyone.

Just then Margie and Rob turned up. Rob in his swimshorts, covered by a dressing gown. Margie was still in her massive dress.

"We're here," said Rob. Preeti immediately turned around, "Oh good," she said enthusiastically.

"But I can't come in," said Margie, "I haven't got any swimwear."

Ryan looked up at Margie and was hard again. He sighed in disappointment as he desperately wanted to see Margie in the hot tub. Then an idea struck him, "Well we can't have that Margie. I know what we can do. Melissa has got another bikini upstairs, I can go and get it and you can wear it."

Shanaya laughed. Melissa looked at Ryan, "What? Margie wear my bikini. But....but that's ludicrous."

"Won't it be a bit small," suggested Margie.

"A bit small? You're telling me," laughed Melissa.

Ryan stared at Melissa. He was determined nothing would stop him, "Oh nonsense Melissa, and anyway we're all adults here. It will cover what it needs to. Come on Margie, I won't take no for an answer."

"Oh well Ryan, if you're sure," responded Margie seeing how determined Ryan was.

Melissa and Shanaya looked at each other totally bewildered as Ryan tentatively got out of the hot tub, sporting an obvious erection. "Great, I'll go and get it," he said rushing inside to the bedroom.

Randy had settled back in his bedroom. He looked at the genie, "Oh fuck Genie, I'm even more determined to ruin their perfect lives now, especially that arrogant jock Ryan."

"You go for it Randy," encouraged the genie.

"But first Preeti," Randy boasted, "I wish that when Rob removes his dressing gown Preeti will be driven wild with lust for Rob's body. I wish that Preeti will think Rob is the hottest guy ever."

The ring warmed a little and glowed as Rob stood outside the hot tub.

"Oh well," Rob said, "I might as well join you." Rob slipped off his dressing gown so he was just wearing his swimshorts. His fat gut was on show.

Preeti audibly gasped as she openly checked Rob out. He was so hot, in fact he was everything Preeti had ever wanted in a man. Preeti smiled as countless dirty thoughts of her and Rob entered her head.

"Come on Rob." Preeti purred. "Come and join me here in the hot tub," Preeti said showing Rob there was a seat next to her.

Rob walked into the hot tub and looked around before settling down next to Preeti, wondering why Preeti was paying him so much attention. As soon as Rob sat down Preeti began to stroke Rob's leg, "There, aren't you comfortable already Rob," said Preeti feeling her cunt get wetter as she flashed him her sexiest smile.

Melissa and Shanaya looked on in total shock. "Are....are you ok Preeti?" Asked a bemused Melissa.

"Oh I am now Melissa. I'm just making Rob feel welcome," replied Preeti, not caring about their bemused looks. All she wanted was Rob.

Meanwhile Ryan disappeared into their bedroom and picked out Melissa's other bikini. It was even skimpier than the one she was wearing. He then headed back downstairs where Margie was waiting. As soon as he saw Margie again Ryan felt his huge cock get hard as he looked down at the skimpy bikini in his hand, "Here we are Margie, put this on," he said.

Margie took hold of the bikini, but her attention was drawn to Ryan's hard cock in his swimshorts. Ryan knew it and smiled uncomfortably, "Ummm, are you sure Ryan, it's a bit small," replied Margie.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that Margie, it will be good to see you in it," panted Ryan as he handed Margie the bikini. Margie took it, feeling very confused. She could have sworn Ryan was feeling horny because of her.

Ryan walked back into the garden leaving Margie behind and as he did his cock went flaccid again.

Preeti was still doing her best to pleasure Rob as she began to stroke his fat gut, her soft Indian hands teasing his huge stomach, "You are comfortable aren't you Rob?" purred Preeti.

Rob looked at Preeti, amazed that his fantasy girl was flirting with him. Randy could sense the intimidation and decided to do something about it, "I wish that Rob realises that he deserves to have a hot slut like Preeti. I wish they both get turned on as Rob treats Preeti like his own personal sex slave."

Once again the ring got hot and glowed. Rob looked down at Preeti stroking his gut and smiled, "Oh yessss Preeti, you know having a hot girl like you rub my gut always relaxes me."

Preeti smiled, loving the feeling of being praised by a hot guy like Rob, "Oh good. Well Rob, you just sit and relax," Preeti said as she groped Rob's gut even harder.

"Ryan, can you get Rob some champagne," Preeti requested.

"Errr, sure," Ryan replied, confused over Preeti's attention to Rob. Ryan got up and got another glass and poured Rob some champagne, "Here we go Rob," said Ryan.

"Thanks Ryan," said Rob, smiling at Preeti.

Randy listened upstairs with great amusement. He could hear Margie getting changed. Margie stripped off and got hold of the tiny bikini. She squeezed the tiny bikini bottoms over her massive thighs, looking like a sumo wrestler as she did. Margie stood up, her hairy cunt clearly visible and her ass almost completely on show.

Margie then slipped on the bikini top. She tried desperately to adjust it to cover up, but Melissa's 36C tits meant that the top barely covered her own huge, floppy, saggy tits.

Margie looked at herself in the mirror, thinking how ridiculous she looked.

Meanwhile Ryan settled down again next to Melissa, "Oh being with you is so good darling. I love this hot tub and I love you so much." Ryan leaned in and kissed Melissa.

Randy heard every word and smiled to himself. "Not for much longer," he said. "I wish every time Melissa uses a term of endearment with Ryan, he'll be less attracted and in love with Melissa and more and more in lust with Margie."

Randy laughed. Melissa was always calling Ryan darling and now he'd used it to ruin their perfect relationship.

Randy heard Margie next door again. "I wish my bedroom door was unlocked," he said and he got up to open it. Randy sneaked a look at Margie in Ryan's bedroom. She looked so ridiculous as she pondered whether she could go downstairs wearing it.

Randy laughed to himself, looking at the genie. "I can't wait to see this," he said and took a deep breath. "I wish that as Ryan sees and touches Margie more and more, he'll become more and more in lust with her. I wish that as he falls more and more in lust with Margie, he'll become a total perv over her. I wish Ryan will be unable to control his own lust and prematurely ejaculate very often. I wish that Margie will love teasing Ryan with her body."

Randy was so excited as the ring got hot and glowed. He saw Margie take a deep breath and begin to waddle down the stairs.

"So what are we going to do tom...," Ryan discussed looking into Melissa's sexy brown eyes.

Suddenly Margie emerged into the garden. All eyes turned to Margie. Ryan stopped in mid-sentence, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," he said feeling his cock get so hard in an instant. A vacant smile hit his face as he leered at Margie in Melissa's tiny bikini. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Melissa and Shanaya looked up laughing, "Errr Margie, are you sure you can wear that?" Melissa asked sarcastically.

"Yes she is," said Ryan, breathing heavy as he kept leering.

"Darling, don't be patronising to Margie," said Melissa. Ryan looked at Melissa quizzically. Suddenly her brown eyes didn't draw him in and he began to wonder what he saw in her. He looked back at Margie thinking she was much more his type.

"I'm not Melissa," Ryan snapped, "Come on Margie, join me in the hot tub." Ryan removed his arm from around Melissa and edged away from her slightly. He could not resist discretely playing with his cock in the water. He could not believe how hard it was.

Margie smiled at Ryan defending her. She felt his eyes feasting over her body, but settling on her tits. She'd never had this attention before and was lapping it up.

"I'd love to join you," said Margie as she climbed into the hot tub. She bent over deliberately so Ryan had an even better view of her tits.

Ryan just watched Margie, he's eyes not leaving her tits as his mind filled with loads of hot fantasies as Margie squeezed into a now crowded hot tub.

"Over here Margie," panted Ryan, almost begging Margie to sit next to him.

Margie smiled and sat down next to Ryan, her leg brushing against his. Ryan looked up at Margie, "Thanks Margie," he said before he went back to leering over Margie's huge floppy tits, which were now inches from him and at a perfect angle for him to gawp at.

Margie's husband Rob paid no attention to his wife joining them in the hot tub wearing Melissa's bikini. He was too busy talking to and flirting with Preeti who was fawning all over him.

Melissa began to feel slightly left out as she adjusted her bikini, seeing Ryan edge away from her. She put on her sexiest smile and fluttered her eyelids, "Oh darling come over here," she purred.

Ryan looked around. Usually Melissa's brown eyes could make him do anything. But as he looked at her Ryan just felt nothing. In fact in her bikini her body was beginning to look pretty gross. "Errr Margie has just got in Melissa. I think it's only fair that I keep her company," said Ryan touching Margie's arm. He felt such a thrill just touching Margie.

"Oh yeah, would you be a darling Ryan and get me champagne. I'm the only one without any," Margie smiled sexily at Ryan.

"Errr yeah, of course Margie," said Ryan. He got up slowly, fully aware of his 10 inch erection. He knew everybody was looking at him as he grabbed the bottle of champagne and another glass. Ryan poured the glass then walked back over to Margie and handed her the glass. As he did it gave him another excuse to leer down at her tits.

Margie stared at Ryan's hard cock as she took the champagne, knowing Ryan was leering at her and that his erection was all her doing.

Ryan looked over at Melissa to see her reaction to his hard on as he sat down next to Margie again.

Melissa smiled, "Oh darling, we're going to have fun later," she said playfully.

"Yeah, whatever," said Ryan bluntly, now wondering what he ever found attractive about Melissa. She could tease as much as she wanted, it was Margie he was thinking about fucking.

"Oh thank you for the champagne Ryan," said Margie, changing the subject. She ran her hand up Ryan's leg.

"That's....that's ok," panted Ryan as they clinked glasses.

Margie loved teasing Ryan. He just looked so pathetically in lust with her. She'd never had someone look at her in that way before and now her sexy next door neighbour was drooling all over her body.

Margie sipped the champagne and decided to tease Ryan even more. She wanted to know how far she could push him. She got up and leaned over putting the champagne down on the other side of Ryan. Her tits were now inches from Ryan, hanging down as she leaned over. Margie held the pose knowing Ryan's eyes were on her tits.

Melissa and Shanaya were now engrossed in conversation about how strange the evening was, not quite yet acknowledging just how many odd things were happening.

Margie sat back down, making sure to keep brushing her body against Ryan's athletic body. Ryan looked at Margie and smiled again. Any pretence of what he was doing had gone as he leered at her tits again. His mind was filled with the fantasy of getting hold of Margie's perfect saggy tits in the hot tub.

Margie looked at Ryan. "Oh I think I need my champagne again," she said in a really exaggerated manner. Margie stood up and stretched before leaning over to get her glass.

Ryan watched in total lust as Margie's tits flopped down in front of him in her tiny bikini. Margie held the pose again.

Ryan felt his cock twitching as he imagined his head buried in Margie's huge cleavage. He felt himself losing control as his cock pulsed. As quietly as he possibly could, Ryan moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssssssssssssssss," as he felt jets of cum pulse into his swimshorts.

Margie looked at Ryan's face as he came, making sure she held her pose for long enough. She then smiled at Ryan and sat down again.

Ryan had a shit eating grin as he looked at Margie knowing she was fully aware of him cumming in his swimshorts.

"Feeling better Ryan," said Margie as she stroked Ryan's leg.

"Fuck yeah," Ryan panted as he carried on leering at Margie.

Randy heard them talking and laughed so much, "Oh dear Ryan, I better help you out, I wish that when Ryan's cums accidently, Margie's body can get him hard again easily."

Ryan felt his cock begin to stir again.

"Keep staring Ryan. I don't think it will take you too long to errrrr......return to normal," teased Margie.

Ryan smiled as his cock grew again. He felt hornier that he'd ever felt before and it was such a great feeling.

Melissa was locked in conversation with Shanaya. She kept looking over at Ryan wondering why he was paying Margie so much attention but was totally unaware of the affect Margie was having on Ryan.

Meanwhile Rob was growing more and more confident with Preeti, "You know Preeti, I'd love it if you massaged my feet," Rob suggested.

Preeti smiled, "Oh Rob, you should have said earlier. Of course I'll massage your feet," Preeti replied getting up and sitting opposite Rob. She could feel Rob's eyes all over her body in her tiny bikini. It made her feel so horny.

"Come on Rob, put your feet on my lap," Preeti requested.

Rob put his short legs on Preeti's lap and Preeti started to massage them. Preeti's soft Indian hands worked Rob's feet. She brushed them against her tits, "Oh Rob, your feet feel so good," Preeti moaned.

Rob watched as Preeti got more and more turned on. Preeti gave Rob a sexy smile as she brought Rob's feet up to her mouth and she began to lick the soles of his feet, "Oh Rob, they're so hot I can't resist them, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Preeti purred.

As Preeti licked at Rob's feet Melissa and Shanaya looked on completely distraught.

"Preeti, what are you doing?" asked Shanaya.

"Oh Rob wanted his feet massaged and cleaned so I thought I would help him," Preeti replied. Rob just looked at Melissa and Shanaya, clearly aghast at Preeti's reaction.