Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the stranger pulled out and stood behind Frost. Straining to hear the word that he knew would be spoken, Frost stayed as he was, asshole wide open, as the seconds turned to minutes. He felt his asshole close and could feel the semen begin to leak from his hole. Reaching back Frost wiped up what he could and stuck his fingers into his mouth, cleaning them. Then he heard it.

'Clean'

Frost was on his knees in front of the stranger as quickly as he could manage, taking the semi erect cock into his mouth gently, using his tongue to bathe it. He continued to gently use his mouth the softly bathe the shrinking member. He did the same for the heavy and warm balls, sucking each carefully into his mouth and sucking softly. Once he was done Frost sat back on his legs and waited.

As he was prepared for, the stranger pulled up his pants, picked up his things and left without a word. Frost was disappointed but knew that it all had happened exactly as he had been told, so wasn't worried. He knew he had done almost everything as asked, he had passed the test. He smelled like cum, his asshole burned and the stranger's taste was strong in his mouth, but he was confident that he had passed the test.

* **

The next few days were agony for Frost. Emotionally not physically. Sure, his asshole was a constant reminder that what had happened hadn't been a dream, but every time he checked, nothing had been sent to his email. His earlier confidence had begun to fade, to be replaced with doubt.

Had he not been good enough? Was his refusal to shave all his pubes the reason for his rejection? Did he not clean the stranger well enough once they had finished?

He tried over and over to convince himself that everything was fine, he had done what had been asked and done it exceptionally well. Though his empty email box seemed to deny all his arguments. He hadn't done something right, after all.

Checking his email for the tenth time, Frost felt the butterflies in his stomach tighten as he saw that he finally had something waiting for him. It had taken five days, but something was finally waiting for him.

Opening it immediately, he saw it contained numerous pictures. Pictures of what they had done that night. Taken with night vision, the quality wasn't the best, but several were amazingly clear. The cum dripping from his asshole, the swollen cock in his mouth, Frost riding the cock and cum spewing from his own hard member, the pictures painted a vivid picture of what they had done.

At the bottom, under the pictures that Frost scrolled through slowly, reliving each moment with a small smile of contentment, was a short paragraph that he could hardly believe.

'Pet,

You did very well. Not quite perfect, but you are trainable. If you wish to continue with things, you may consider yourself my toy now, and may address me as Sir. You are to be for my enjoyment only, I will use you as I see fit, until you are properly trained. You may only take pleasure from what I do to you, if you can't, you won't get any. Serve me well, and perhaps one day I'll let you be my slave, with all the benefits and occasional rewards.

Sir'

Frost was instantly hard as he read the words. A wide smile crossed his face as he closed the computer down and walked quickly into the bathroom to relieve himself. As he had done since the night with the stranger, he no longer touched his cock. Using the dildo given to him, Frost worked his asshole until he came over his stomach. No longer would he use his cock for pleasure. Sure he would do his husbandly duties. He would couple with his wife. For her enjoyment. From this point forward he would get his only from his ass.

12