Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Elizabeth suffers her punishment.
1.9k words
4.4
25.8k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth was struggling to put away a glass on a high shelf when he returned home. He wrapped himself around her from behind, startling her, and took the glass from her hand before she could drop it. She was pinned, stretched against the counter. "Miss me?" He purred, voice low, lips brushing against her earlobe. Her body answered for her as she trembled against him with an overwhelming surge of desire. Another pair of panties ruined, she mused, remembering that she would need to buy more. She pressed back against him, rubbing herself against his always ready erection.

"I'll take that as a yes." His hands roamed up her sides and dipped beneath the fabric of her bra to cup her breasts. He pinched and rolled her nipples between his fingers. She moaned, squirming under his touch and throwing her head back. He leaned down to bite at the softness of her exposed skin. Reaching back to wrap her arms around his neck, she stood on her toes and pushed her breasts further into his hands. She was already desperate for him.

Withdrawing, he left the room giving only a simple command: "Come." She followed immediately, straightening her clothing as she went. He led her to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. As she stood before him she felt nervous and suddenly unsure of what to do. She awaited his instructions, eyes downcast. "Take off your clothes." It was an order, curt and sharp. She obeyed immediately, scrambling awkwardly out of her shirt and jeans, then hesitated. "All of them." There was no playfulness in his voice now. It made her apprehensive, but at the same time she could feel her arousal growing. He had assumed his role as Master and she wanted nothing more than to submit. She removed her bra and slipped out of her panties, leaving her completely exposed. "Sit." He gestured toward the area of the bed next to him and she did as she was told. He pulled her face-down onto his lap. Her knees were curled underneath her and lay at a downward angle, breasts pushed into the bed and backside high and exposed. She knew what was coming next and her skin prickled in goosebumps as a chill went though her.

"My pet," He began softly, running his fingers lightly over her back, "you've earned this a hundred times over. Don't you agree?"

She wanted to protest, but knew it wouldn't do her any good. He was right and she knew it, and he would punish her no matter what she said. She could only make it worse by denying it. She resigned herself to a simple "Yes, Sir."

"I have waited a long time for this and i'm quite certain that you have as well." To emphasize his point he ran a fingertip through the wetness seeping from between her swollen folds. She groaned as he slid one thick digit into her slick opening with ease. She whimpered at his touch.

He slipped out of her and went back to drawing patterns with his fingertips over her back. "What you deserve is for me to spank you until you cry and beg me to stop... and then more after that, but i'm not quite ready to break you yet, so i'll settle for twenty. You will not move or i'll add twenty more. You will count them out loud for me." He pulled her head back by her hair and looked into her face. "Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, Sir." She stammered, breathless with a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Good girl." His lips twisted up into a smile, but his eyes were cold. He let go of her hair and her head fell forward onto the bed.

The first smack surprised her, harsh and stinging on her right buttock. She yelped, barely remembering to shout: "One!" He pressed his hand over the reddening area, rubbing and soothing it. Again, a ringing slap resounded in her ears. "Two!" She bit her lower lip as tears welled in her eyes. He rained down blows with no discernible pattern, each time a different area, always from a different angle. She counted them aloud each time, struggling not to squirm or pull away from him. She could feel him growing harder beneath her, but it was a vague awareness. With a dull horror she realized that she could feel herself becoming more aroused as well. Her wetness was dripping down the inside of her thighs. Still the blows came and the stinging grew until it filled her world. There was nothing else, only the pain, the undercurrent of pleasure, the sound of his hand against her skin, and the numbers she shouted after each slap like a litany. It felt like an eternity before she shouted "Twenty!" in a voice broken and strangled by tears. For a few brief moments time stood still. She felt calm, relieved. The comforter pressed beneath her cheek was damp with her tears and the stinging slowly became a dull ache. She felt blissfully empty.

He allowed to stay that way for a few moments, basking in the emptiness and calm, before he lifted her and laid her onto the bed. She looked up at him with dazed and sleepy eyes. "Very good, my pet," He said softly, wiping the tears from her cheeks, "but I am not done with you yet." Her eyes widened as he pushed apart her legs, running his hands up her thighs to their apex. The half-forgotten tingling of her arousal grew as he ran his fingertips softly over her slick folds. He teasingly circled her, making a circuit that never quite reached the bundle of electrified nerves that would give her release. She arched and twisted beneath his touch. He gathered the wetness seeping from her and brought his fingertips to her mouth. "I think perhaps your punishment was a bit too pleasurable for you," He said, smirking, as she opened her lips and sucked her juices from his fingers.

He moved between her legs and pushed her knees up to her torso, opening her wide. He began his circle again, still never touching her burning clitoris. Slowly, he slipped two fingers into her. Her back arched high off the bed and she threw her head back, crying out as he began rhythmically tapping against her g-spot. He leaned down to kiss her, filling her willing mouth with his tongue. His lips stifled her moans as she felt herself coming closer and closer to orgasm. The tapping stopped and he began to rub his finger down along the area he was tapping, apply pressure and making her break the kiss to cry out. He claimed a diamond-hard nipple with his mouth instead as she tossed her head from the intensity. He brought his other hand to the exposed nub of her clitoris and began to rub it, matching his motions inside her. Overwhelmed by the sensation, she nearly screamed. He hovered near her ear and whispered, "Come for me, Pet." His words pushed her over the edge and she came, hard, her whole body tensing as her orgasm ripped through her. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. He roughly kissed her again, sucking and biting at her lower lip until she finally collapsed back onto the bed. Her walls still pulsed as he withdrew his fingers. "Oh, very good." He grinned and began to remove his own clothing.

She was exhausted, but the sight of his rock hard erection brought her back from the edge of sleep and a fresh wave of arousal washed over her.

"I am going to fuck you until you beg me to stop." He growled, positioning himself at her opening. He thrust deep inside her before she had a chance to respond, filling and stretching her. He gave her no time to accommodate him. She gasped, fingers curling into the bedding, as he roughly slammed into her. The sound of skin on skin and primal groans filled the room. Her sore behind rubbed against the bed unpleasantly, putting a tint of pain on the pleasure building inside of her. She screamed as another brutally intense orgasm racked her body. As the intensity faded he slowed to a halt. She sighed in relief at the chance to rest. He laughed cruelly at her exhaustion.

"Do you think we're done? I haven't heard you beg yet."

Desire spiked within her at his words. How does he make me so endless aroused? She wondered.

"Turn over onto your hands and knees." His words were low, almost a hiss. She repositioned herself as quickly as possible. As soon as she had, he thrust into her again, deeper than she thought possible. He stilled inside of her, taking a moment to savor the feeling. His hand curled into her hair and he pulled her head back, arching her back downward. She bit her lip to stifle a cry as he began to move again. As he resumed his former rhythm she briefly wondered whether or not she'd be able to walk at all for the rest of the day. Her thoughts were fleeting as she felt herself building toward orgasm once again. With one hand still curled painfully in her hair, he reached down with his free hand and rubbed his thumb over the pink rosebud opening of her anus.

She gasped, "Oh, please, no!"

Gravity had pulled her leaking juices downward, making it easy for him to push his thumb inside. He disregarded her pleas as he widened her with his thumb, all the while pounding into her fluttering core. She lost control of her arms as she came again, collapsing onto her elbows on the bed. Never stilling, she felt him fill her with his hot seed as he sawed his thumb in and out of her clenched ass.

After riding out both of their orgasms for what felt like forever, he stopped, retracting himself from both of her openings. She felt suddenly empty, but did not dwell on it as she found he had moved himself level with her mouth. His cock glistened with both of their juices. He was still impossibly hard as she took him into her mouth. As she pulled him into her throat she could taste both of them, salty and sweet. She eased him out and licked him clean from base to tip, then drew him in once again. He grasped the back of her head and she strained to breathe as he fucked her mouth with the same pounding rhythm as he'd just fucked her cunt. Tears sprung to her eyes as she tried not to gag on the thickness of him. His hand slid between her legs and he slipped two fingers inside of her. She groaned around his cock as she took him from both ends, feeling herself build toward orgasm again and straining against it. He came again, slamming himself deep into her throat, and she swallowed reflexively. She thought she might choke as he blocked off her airway, but even as her vision blurred another intense orgasm overtook her. She gasped for air as he pulled himself from her mouth, but he continued to draw her orgasm out with his fingers.

"Please... I can't..." She begged him breathlessly. Exhaustion was overtaking her rapidly. She curled onto the bed, eyes closed, breath ragged.

"But I haven't had this yet." He said sternly, running a finger over her anus.

She groaned, "Please, Sir... Please..." She could not find the words to form sentences. "Exhausted... No more... Please?"

He smiled sweetly, almost boyishly, and for a minute she felt overcome by an emotion that she absolutely would not name.

"Okay, Pet. Later."

He lay down behind her and curled around her, stroking her hair as she feel into a deep, peaceful sleep.