Pet Ch. 06

Story Info
A lesson in endorphins, continued.
1k words
4.41
13.1k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had heard of the magic wand, had even seen it on occasional ventures to the darker side of the internet, but she had never experienced one. She heard a loud droning as the switch flicked and the electric massager's engine roared to life. The very sound of it was intense. He took his time, sizing her up with his eyes, enjoying her squirming as he decided how he would begin. Mind finally made up, he slid the vibrator beneath her, pausing millimeters from the dangling weights of her nipple clamps. Her anticipation grew as she waited for him to make contact. When he did, the intensity of the vibration through her agonized nipple was like an electric shock through her body, pleasurable and painful all at once. The weights on both nipples began to bounce and sway as she struggled against her restraints. Switching the wand to her other clamp, he gave it the same measured attention, teasing and toying until she jolted so hard that both clamps popped off.

Elizabeth was in such a frenzy of sensations that she barely noticed the sharp pain as the clamps tugged themselves off of her swollen and stiff nipples. Only after a second or two did she realize that she could no longer feel the weights pendular swinging or the electric vibrations stimulating her anymore. The respite was short lived, as her thought process was shattered by the wand's intense vibration again, this time pressed firmly against her clit. It was the most intense vibration she had ever experienced and it overwhelmed her as she screamed incoherently with pleasure.

"That's it, my pet. Sing me a song." He said, "Sing LOUDLY." Again she felt him penetrate her with his fingers, deftly locating the small pad of spongy tissue that was her g-spot. His technique was different this time, a rhythmic constant tapping, moderately paced, but with the wand pressed to her slit, intensely pleasurable. The additional stimulation was pushing her to the edge and her inner walls began to contract and pulse around his fingers. His motion changed then, the same two fingers pressing and dragging down a small strip of her inner wall over and over, the strokes and pressure increasing her pleasure even forward and driving her inexorably toward the brink of climax. Never changing pace, he began to work the tip of a third finger into her, slowly stretching her and drawing a loud moan of pleasure from her lips. When he had finished working the third finger in, she felt him stiffen his fingers, locking knuckles, tips together and directly on her g-spot. He began to stroke her with a fast paced jerking motion, putting the muscles of his entire arm into it and aggressively fucking her.

Elizabeth's moan was followed loudly by several more. Panting and gasping, she exerted every scrap of willpower she had to hold herself off, to keep from coming and finding out whatever punishment might have been on his mind. He quickened his pace progressively. "Now the real test begins," He announced, flicking a switch on the handle of the want to it's second, highest setting.

The intensity of the vibration assaulted Elizabeth's clit like nothing she had experienced before. She convulsed, pitching hard into the wand as the sensation exploded through her, blurring her vision and eliciting a low, guttural groan that rapidly rose in pitch as his fingers continued their pace. Her thoughts raced frantically as she felt her juices beginning to flow around his fingers, trying to regain control of her now inevitable orgasm before she was driven hard over her threshold. The growing knot deep in her core began to quiver, radiating outward through her limbs and she began to plead, gasping through a constant cry of pleasure, "Please...sir, please...may I? m-may iiiiii...."

"May you what?" he asked in a coldly mocking tone. "You can't have permission for ANYTHING you can't ask me for properly, Pet." She knew by his tone that he had no intention of letting her cum, clearly spoken or not, but she was beyond her wits, and the throbbing pulse of the vibrator and rapid, driving assault on her gspot were about to force her to fail him in a most spectacular manner.

"Please sir, may I cum now?" She managed to squeeze the words out carefully at what she knew was her last instant, and as she finished mouthing the final word, the wand flicked off and his fingers were out of her, and deftly beneath her, reattaching the clamps to her nipples.

"No, no I don't think you may. Not just yet anyhow. We've just a little more to teach," he whispered into her ear, as he affixed the second clamp, batting each of them in turn to send them swinging. The sharp needles of pain just barely stabbed through the haze she was becoming lost in. "Do you see, my pet?" he asked, "Do you see how your endorphins have risen? When I first set those on you, you squealed. Now you barely feel them swinging hard into one another. Don't speak. Don't cry out. If you can manage not to disobey me now, I might let you cum. Maybe." He punctuated the last word with another slap at her tits, sending the weights clacking into one another again.

Elizabeth lost him from her field of view as he slipped around behind her again. A sharp crack rang out and the sting of the flogger cut through her haze and caused her to yelp a sharp cry. A cry more of surprise than pain, it occurred to her as the second strike connected with her right ass cheek. He took his time, working over her ass and thighs again, varying in intensity and speed, keeping her guessing about every stroke, but soon she found herself fading into the sensation. Still crying out on hard strokes, but barely aware of it as fire radiated from the red, stinging flesh of her lower body, a sort of euphoria enveloped her senses.