Pet Girl Detective Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He patted her head. She looked over her shoulder at him, with smoldering half closed eyes. She swayed her hips, wagging her tail. He stood up with the leash dangling loosely in his hand. The look of dismay on her face told him all he needed to know. She wasn't going to be as much of a challenge as he first thought.

He tugged on the leash for her to reluctantly follow. This time there was no verbal protest, even though she was being led back to her cage.

Angela crawled into her cage without complaint. Unlike Patty, she wasn't prepared to beg him for anything. Especially not for sex. She pushed the tail out of the way, and curled her body into a ball. She had a lot to think about, though the ideas were distinctly unpleasant.

Damn! Him! He had me wanting it so much, I was prepared to give in to him. He's left me high and dry. Well, high anyway. She pulled a corner of the blanket between her legs, to mop her sopping pussy. It was just because she had been without a partner for too long, she firmly told herself.

A whispered voice interrupted her thoughts.

"He didn't mate with you then!" Patty stated, with a leer.

Angela looked up at the annoying girl. She was disgusted when the pet-girl splayed her legs, to show off her leaking pussy.

"I wouldn't want to mate like an animal," Angela rebuked her.

Angela pulled the blanket over her head, to try and block out the awful chuckling. It was a small comfort that he had rejected her after fucking his pet. She was an attractive woman. Any man would find it difficult to refuse her.

It was impossible to sleep and so the time dragged. Conversation with the pet-girl was impossible, with such a distorted image of the world. It only reminded her of what might be her own fate. It had to be resisted. After this morning's disgrace, escape looked like the only chance of avoiding ending up like her.

Angela was about to harshly interrogate the girl, without bothering to spare her feelings. The sound of voices from outside quickened her pulse. Of course, someone had to be tending the garden. It couldn't be imagined that spoilt brat getting his hands dirty. His hands had felt so soft and tender. She shuddered at the memory of what he did to her that morning.

On hands and knees she was tense, preparing to shout, only just holding back. If it was Alberto he would be sure to gag her, if she yelled out for help. The barn door opened admitting someone, not him.

Still she held back from shouting out. She trembled in anticipation.

"So this is what you have been up to!" Rodriguez shouted.

"Father, its, just, I'm just having some fun with them," Alberto lamely explained.

"This is not fun, it is wrong and dangerous. Think of your family name. Does it mean nothing to you. This is no way to treat a decent woman. These are such dreadful specimens of womanhood. I do not like you bringing such women into my home. They may be willing to play your filthy games, but not in my home. Get rid of them, now! You know what to do! Tidy up this mess. Be a man, just do it, get rid of them," the father shouted, and marched off.

Angela shrank back in the small cage, feeling fragile and vulnerable. The fierceness of his voice was enough. Such an instruction from a gangster was plain enough. Being 'got rid of', could only mean one thing. She had heard it said in old movies. Taken for a one way ride was easy enough in the jungle.

The time to escape was now, before it was too late! Angela shrank back against the bars of her cage, as Alberto approached. She watched him unlock the pet-girl's cage.

"Don't worry Trixy Bell, we're going for a ride," Alberto said, trying to calm her.

Even she felt worried, though evidently unsure why.

"Bring your blanket with you, we won't be coming back," he told her. Wrapping it around her, he tied a loose knot under her arms, making it into a wrap. She couldn't walk upright, after being cooped up in the cage, and so used to crawling. On the leash, hunched over, she nervously followed him out of the barn.

His words about not returning, rang alarm bells. A 'one way ride', was the only way to interpret his comment. He was going to become a man by making his first hit. Surely two helpless women didn't count!

In the vehicle, that would be the best moment to escape, while he was driving. Unless he had help; maybe one of the fathers thugs.

A false calm settled over her. She saw the remote control for the collar in his hand. Her eyes were everywhere, looking for something to use as a weapon. A place to run to. She wasn't wearing the harness. As soon as the opportunity arose, she could be up and running, running for her life.

The side door of a van was open, right up against the gate. There was no one else to help him, so the best time to make a move would be while he was driving. After the bright sunlight of midday the interior was pitch black. The dull metallic clunk woke her from the dream like state.

"Hey! No! You can't do this to me. I'm too young to die!" she yelled at the top of her voice.

The words were cut off from the outside world, as she was, when the door slid shut with a soft whoosh. With her eyes wide, staring starkly around the interior, she could see the small cages. She was in one. They were for the guard dogs. She had heard them barking at night, when let loose in the grounds. She was wearing one of their shock collars, used to train them.

She was just a bitch in a cage, being driven away to be disposed of like an unwanted animal. Patty whimpered, probably from being in an unfamiliar situation, or maybe she picked up on their dangerous situation. It got to Angela. She too started to whimper.

Rodriguez strode into the house. "That damn boy! I should have re-married after his mother died. He needed a good woman to look after him, and I failed him as a father," he said, sadly shaking his head.

"At least he isn't on drugs, like a lot of youngsters these days," Joe commented, trying to console him. "Where's he gone now, I heard the van take off at speed." Joe asked.

"He's getting rid of those whores. He was cavorting with them in the barn! Playing some nasty game," Rodriguez sighed. "He will have to pay them off out of his allowance. I'll not give him a cent to waste on them," he added.

"Come on, forget about it. We have a lot of business to settle. We've been successful keeping the gangs out of our town, but it's a continuous battle. The clubs keep everyone happy, and the profits enable us to provide a good salary for the police. That is a good practical way to fight corruption. Don't feel bad my friend. you have saved our town from a lot of trouble," Joe lectured him.

"OK! OK! Maybe it's a passing faze he's going through," Rodriguez said, and patted his friend on the back.

***

The van pulled onto a track in the jungle, to bounce around for a few yards. The door slid open flooding the interior with light.

"Come on out," Alberto tersely ordered.

He didn't want them to pee in the van, as he would be the one to clean it out. It had been a few hours since he walked them this morning.

He would have to go into the bank, where they would take their time handing over all his allowance in cash. Half an hour into town, another half-hour shopping to buy them clothes. Another half hour drive out to the motel to dump them. They would be stuck in there for at least a couple of hours. They would be bursting and would pee on the floor, or worse.

"Damn!" In the hurry to get out of his father's way, he had forgotten to remove their tails.

"Come on! Get out!" he angrily commanded.

"No! Please, let me stay with you, please," Angela whimpered.

"What? Just get out, I don't want you peeing in the van," he told her.

"I want to," Angela gulped. She wanted to live.

"I'll do anything you want. I'll be your pet-girl. I'll be ever so obedient, honest. Please keep me as your little pet-girl," she whined. Taking her cue from Patty, she opened her legs, offering her sex to him.

Alberto looked from one to the other, wondering what was going on. They seemed to be competing with each other.

"I'd love to have bells on my nipples. On my shaved pussy too, if you like," she offered, while thrusting it at him. "Please, Master, keep me as your little pet-girl," she whined, and barked to show she meant it.

Alberto was shocked. He was building himself up to face a huge unpleasant scene, when handing over his allowance. His father thought they were whores, paid to play his games. This woman wouldn't be so easily bought off, or so he thought.

The fierceness on his face began to relax. The usual casual confidence hadn't fully returned, but the handsome young man was back.

"You want to be my pet?" he asked.

"Yes, Master, please! Keep me as your pet-girl, please," Angela yelped, trying to sound like an eager puppy. She yapped excitedly. A stay of execution brought on a sense of euphoria.

"You promise to be a good and obedient pet-girl?" he asked.

"Oh! Yes, Master! Whatever you want, Master. Your pet-girl will always be ready to mate with her master," she gushed.

He could see her sex swelling; opening up to him. She was ready to mate right now. What had happened to her was difficult to work out. What he was going to do with them, where to keep them, was a problem.

He lent against the hot metal side of the van, with arms folded, thinking through what to do next. The old farm, maybe there.

"OK! I'll look after you," he began.

Angela yapped with glee. Patty joined in. There was no point in shouting over the sound of their excited barking. He smiled at them, and slid the door shut.

12