Pet in Garage

Story Info
Master leaves instructions for her.
809 words
3.88
25.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astray
astray
12 Followers

Master wasn't home, but He'd left instructions for his pet. He wanted her to go to the garage, kneel on the first step with her thighs spread wide and her nipples grazing the unfinished concrete, and make herself cum three times.

Pet walked into the garage with her pussy already wet from thinking of her Master. She was naked under her thigh -length dark blue satin robe. She knelt down on the first step and leaned forward to place her palms down on the landing so she was on all fours. Reaching back, pet pulled the robe up letting her firm ass hang out. She loosened the belt and watched her nipples bead instantly as the cold air in the garage hit them.

Bending her elbows, she lowered her weight onto her left arm and slid her right hand down over her belly until her fingers were between her thighs. She flattened her palm against her clit and ground it against herself, arching into her palm, rubbing firmly. Her pussy was wet and sticky. Her hips jerked against her fingers, her pussy closing and opening trying to grab for the fingers so close by, but she didn't slide her fingers in. She just kept rubbing her hard clit. She wanted her Master there, wanted His fingers, knew He would know just how to rub her. With that thought, she plunged her fingers into her sopping pussy, her thumb keeping a steady rhythm on her clit. Two fingers sank easily into her wet slit, and she moaned at the pleasure of having something in her pussy. She thought of her Master's cock pounding into her and inserted a third finger into her dripping pussy feeling her walls stretch.

Her hips began to force back against her hand causing her nipples to rub against the floor. She bucked against her fingers forcing her fingers deeper with each thrust and spreading them so they spread her tight hole. Soon her pussy clamped down on her invading fingers, she bit down on her bottom lip to keep herself from screaming out as she began to cum. Again and again, spasms surged through her pussy make her pussy overflow with her juices. Pet fought to control her breathing, the panting causing her breasts to push down against the concrete.

As the waves of her orgasm began to ebb, she became suddenly aware of the pain in her knees. She shifted from knee to knee trying to ease the pain. She wanted to get up, but knew her Master would not be pleased. She closed her eyes and pictured Him holding her leash, watching her down on the floor with her ass and pussy spread and waiting for His cock. The vision calmed her, made her smile, and she kept both knees on the cold concrete.

Leaning forward to make sure her nipples grazed the concrete, she rubbed her already tender nipples back and forth against the harsh bumps. A shiver ran through her body as she felt the grating. It hurt. But it felt good. Her pussy said it felt good. Her pussy began twitching and that made her drag her nipples more firmly from side to side. She felt herself begin to pant like she was in heat and deep inside her she was glad no one could see her. She couldn't stop her movements. She wanted to be fucked hard. She grabbed her breast, tugging at it, and then she reached back to her cunt and began to tug on her clit. She pulled and massaged her clit at a furious pace. Unable to keep herself from moaning out loud, she began to whimper for her Master, "Master, your pet needs You, please, please." She closed her eyes and heard her Master's voice in her mind telling her to cum for Him. Her pussy seized onto her fingers. Her body tensed causing her back to arch like a cat's as her orgasm took control of her body. She clenched her teeth as the strength of her orgasm caused every muscle in her body to stiffen. Crying out as she felt herself cumming, she felt her pussy muscles ripple over and over again. Her pussy flooded her fingers. Her juices ran down her fingers, dripping down onto her palm. She jerked repeatedly against her hand until her orgasm released her from its grip, and she fell forward with her cheek against the cold concrete.

Pet sank down onto the cold concrete, her mouth open, panting. Spent and unable to move she kept her hand cupping her over stimulated clit as she tried to catch her breath. "One more," she thought, and slid her finger inside to find her spot and complete her task.

She couldn't wait for her Master to get home, so she could ask Him, "Master, did Your pet please You?"

astray
astray
12 Followers