Pet in Training Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave girl is trained by her Master.
1.4k words
3.74
96.1k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Master" I say as I answer the phone.

"Hello Pet, have you been playing today?"

Taking a moment to think about my response, you become more insistent.

"Pet?"

"Yes Master?"

"Did you play with your pussy at all today?"

"Well I....."

"My Pet, you were given plain instructions. They were easy to understand were they not Pet?"

"Yes Master, the instructions were very easy to follow, but I just forgot what day it was.

I'm very sorry Master"

Master provides me with new instructions each Sunday for the entire week. Sometimes I can play with myself at will, and cum as many times as I want to. Those are my favorite days and I love to dress up in my slutty clothes and sexy lingerie, then spend hours fondling my moist pussy making myself cum over and over again. Then there are other days when I can't even touch my pussy, my aching tits, or my cute little ass. That includes with my hands, fingers, or one of the many toys that I have available for my pleasure. Today being Wednesday, this is the day that Master had instructed there to be no playing with myself.

I hadn't planned on it, or even thought of it really.

I was taking care of some chores, and randomly checking my e-mail when I decided to take a break and visit one of my favorite sites for porn stories. I love reading about sluts getting fucked in so many different positions and getting vibes, dildos, and cocks getting shoved into her pussy, ass, and mouth. Sometimes I can cum while reading a story and not even touch myself at all....I'm such a horny girl. Today I was bad, I knew when my cunt started throbbing that I had to touch my clit and finger my juicy pussy.

I was really wet today and my thoughts kept drifting to various sex positions and cock sucking that I have done for Master.

He doesn't understand how desperately his slut needs to be fucked during the day. While Master is hard at work in the office, his slut is at home fingering her pussy and pinching her tits.

My nipples yearn for Master's nipple clamps, and I decided to use those today too. While my pussy was dripping wet I applied first the left clamp and then the right. Mmmm, yeah. Fuck that hurts so much, I think as the shear pain rips through my nipples, Master must have left the clamps on the last setting, when he was punishing me last time. The ache in my cunt was becoming more urgent now, and I finger my clit a bit more just until I am on the edge of orgasm.

I grab my 8 inch vibrator with the clit tickler and ram it into my drenched pussy. The vibrator against my clit, along with the nipple clamps prove to be too much for me to handle and I start moaning and shaking as my body gives into the amazing climax. Just as the first wave hit, I turned the vib up to max speed and had one of the most intense orgasms that I had had for a few days.

When the last of the waves had subsided, I knew I had to remove the clamps. I hate taking these off myself because the pain is so intense. Master takes them off at the same time, sometimes right before I cum and the pain increases my orgasm, but today I have to take them off myself. Master can always tell if the clamps have been used recently and he does not approve of me using them without his knowledge. I removed the right one first ever so slowly, then just as the pain hit, I removed the left one.

As I was rubbing my tortured nipples, I thought about my play and then it hit me, I remembered that it is Wednesday, the only day this week that Master instructed me not to play. Oh no, I can't lie to my Master....maybe he won't even ask.

"Pet" Master's harsh tone brought me back to the present.

"Yes Master." I said meekly.

"Pet, since you obviously don't believe I provide you with enough instructions, I have something for you to do this afternoon while you await my arrival."

"Whatever you wish Master." I said, hoping that it would be an easy task.

"Pet, you are to go and get the vibrating butt plug from the toy chest and a pair of panties from your drawer. You will put 5 drops of lube onto the vibrator, then 3 drops on your tight little ass hole. Then, my Pet, you will insert the butt plug into your ass and then put your panties on. Pet, every half hour you will turn on the vibrator for ten minutes and then turn it off again. Pet, the vibrator will never leave your ass."

My head was screaming, No Master!! Please don't make me do that!! You know that I have never used that butt plug before by myself, and without your presence, I don't even think I could get it to go into my tiny little ass. But instead I simply said "Yes Master, I will follow your instructions. Thank you Master."

"That's a good slave." You say with somewhat approval in your voice. "We shall see how well you can complete this task. Oh, by the way Pet, I am expecting a package to be delivered this afternoon, you will need to sign for it. You may wear your robe when you answer the door. I will see you in two hours."

"Thank you Master, I will follow your instructions." I say with some relief in my voice.

"Pet you have much to learn my slave. Your time begins now." Then you hang up the phone without even saying goodbye, just click.

Master has a way of making me feel incredibly guilty and sad without even sounding angry.

I ran upstairs to the bedroom and opened the toy chest. Master has many toys that he uses on me for his pleasure and the butt plug that I am looking for is one of his favorites.

While I am searching through the various toys, I can feel my pussy start dripping wetness down my leg. Mmmm, I am remembering the last time Master used several of the dildos to fill all of my holes and brought me to several orgasms before he unleashed his cum all over my tits and my face. "Oh good, there it is!" I exclaim as I pull the vibrating butt plug out of the chest.

As she grabbed a pair of lacy silk panties from her drawer, Pet thought, ok was it 5 drops of lube on my ass and 3 on the toy, or the other way around? Master knows I have trouble remembering these kinds of instructions. I should just call Master for clarification she decided.

Master answered the phone with a short 'YES?"

"Master, I am very sorry, but I have forgotten how many drops of lube on my ass and how many on the toy?"

"This does not please me." Master says sounding annoyed. "It was 3 on the first and 5 on the second. I will see you soon."

Pet sighed in relief, thanked her Master for his patience and said, "I love you Master." Then she heard a click when Master hung up the phone.

Pet was worried about her Master's arrival and wanted to do her best to please him, so she carefully placed 5 drops of lube on the anal plug, then 3 drops of lube on her ass. She took a deep breath and slowly inserted the plug into her tight little hole. Pet was afraid and very anxious about doing this on her own, she was always so nervous about anal play on her own.

Her ass was so tight that there was some resistance to the intrusion, but then she shoved the toy all the way in until the end was snug against her bottom. The pain was incredible and she thought about the last time Master had used the plug in her ass, and remembered that he always played with her pussy and clit while he was ass fucking her, maybe to keep my mind off the pain she thought.

Pet could feel the head of the vib against the wall of her pussy, mmm that feels nice, even with the pain and fullness she felt. Looking at the clock, she noticed it was time to turn on the vibrator, as she did Pet almost climaxed on the spot. Oh Master this is going to be much harder than I thought. Pet pulled up her panties and made sure they were good and snug. Master please come home soon she thought.

Continued in Part II