Pet in Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Pet gets a name and a firm lesson.
1.5k words
3.85
68k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is ongoing and this is part 2, please read part 1 first for the full effect.

Enjoy!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Master James was in his office contemplating the punishment of his Pet. His cock was so hard just thinking about his slut at home with the vibrating plug in her ass, he resisted the urge to go home and ram his cock into her waiting body, No, he thought, she needs to be taught a lesson.

They had found each other about a year ago and clicked almost immediately. She had come to him after her previous ownership had turned out to be not fulfilling or exciting enough, and James himself had been having no luck with finding a good slave. He told her that he would care for her, in all the ways she deserved to be, and she agreed to become his slave, in all the ways that he intended.

James set out developing a few little rules for his new slut. Being an experienced Master, he knew that a good submissive really craved being controlled. Some might say it is cruel to control another person, but James knew that the control necessary was a mental one, not a physical one.

The first thing I will do, he thought, is remove her name. Her name was pretty, but plain. He knew the meaning of her name, it meant 'pure one.' James laughed to himself as he thought of all the illicit tasks that he will have this girl do, and not one of them will be pure. Hmmm, I have owned a 'slave', a 'slut', and a 'kitten' before, but never a 'Pet'. Yes, he smiled, she will be my Pet. Just thinking of her new name made his cock rock hard.

When he saw her later that day she was informed about her new name. I will call you "Pet" when we are together, but I will use your given name when others are around. You, my Pet, will call me Sir James when we are together, as well as when others are around. Pet, if you fail to call me Sir James at any time, there will be punishment. Pet, do you understand this rule? Yes, Sir James, Pet said.

Sir James spent a week or so letting his Pet get accustomed to her new life. He was very busy getting all of the instructions together for her, as well as the necessary punishment tools and ideas.

It was the third day and they were watching a movie together. There was a hot sex scene and Sir James was admiring the actress's tits when he noticed his Pet rubbing his hard cock through his pants. She smiled up at him and said "Can we have sex James?" It was her first error, but he knew there would be many more. Sir James stood up, and without a word, grabbed hold of her waist, removed her dress and panties, and bent her over the arm of the couch. "I'm sorry Sir James!!" Pet pleaded, but of course this just got his cock harder.

He had thought about how the first punishment would be, but no amount of fantasy could compare to how Dominating and in control he felt at that very moment. The sheer idea that this beautiful creature; this woman, would give up her own body to be used by him, to be controlled by him, it was a very powerful feeling.

They were both breathing heavily and he knew he had to continue as planned and not give in to his manly desires.

"Pet, you were given one very simple instruction and you have failed, you will now be punished." Sir James said in an even, controlled manner. "Every time my hand strikes your perfect ass, you will count. When you reach thirteen, you will thank me accordingly, kneel on the floor, and open your mouth." "Yes, Sir James" Pet says breathlessly.

As Sir James brought his palm down on her firm round ass, he marveled at how willing she was. "One", "Two", "Three", "Four", "Five", he was careful not to smack with all his force; that would be left for another time. "Six", No, right now he was merely assessing what his new Pet enjoyed, and what she could handle. "Seven"

Sir James could feel his cock jumping each time she counted and he wondered if she was wet between her legs. "Eight" He nudged her legs apart with his hand to allow him free access to her pussy. He could smell her arousal. "Nine" Without even giving her some notice, he plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. "Ten" She moaned in surprise, or perhaps pleasure he thought. Sir James was pleased that her cunt was wet with excitement, this will make the lesson even more enjoyable. "Eleven" As he pulled his fingers out, "Twelve", she moaned again. Sir James took his time before the last slap, savoring the feeling of her wet juices around his fingers. He gently caressed her insides while listening to her shallow breaths, then without hesitation, he removed his fingers from her pussy and gave her ass one last smack. "Thirteen" Pet said and he could hear the loss in her voice.

She immediately scrambled onto the floor, on her knees like a good little slut, and opened her mouth.

"Pet, you will take off my pants slowly, just as if they were a treasured gift you have just received."

Sir James watched intently as his plaything first undid his belt, then his button, and finally the zipper. His cock sprang out at perfect attention, even with the underwear still on. She carefully pulled down the pants and underwear all the way to the floor, without taking her eyes off his cock. She had however, closed her mouth at some point. "Pet!" "Yes Sir James?" "Did I tell you to close your mouth?" "I'm sorry Sir James" Pet said. Then she opened her mouth nice and wide. "That's my good Pet" says Sir James as he grabs the back of her head and guides his shaft into her waiting mouth.

As Sir James pumped his cock slowly into Pet's eager mouth, he thought about how nice it is to have a wanton sex slave at his command. Mmmm, she is a good cock sucker, he was fortunate for that, but she will need much more training.

Sir James knew that his Pet had not fulfilled one part of her instructions. This slut needs to learn to thank her Master when he allows her pleasure. His thoughts were interrupted by the moans coming from his slave. "Pet, you will not cum." Sir James informed her. He could hear the desperation from her moans and the aching from his cock became more urgent. Sir James took a couple deep breaths to calm himself. He held the back of Pet's head and fucked her throat, all the way back until she gagged a bit. "Oh yeah, you like sucking my cock don't you slut?" Mmmmhmmmm, groaned his Pet as her throat became impaled once again with his shaft.

That was all the incentive Sir James required. On the next pump of his cock, he allowed his orgasm to fill her mouth. He back off just a bit so she could swallow. "That's it slut, take every last drop." His cum filled her mouth and he could tell that she was hesitant about swallowing at first. "Pet, your Sir expects you to swallow his cum every time unless you are told otherwise." Finally, he felt her swallow around his cock. When Sir James had felt the last of his orgasm, he slowly took his cock out of her mouth and stood in front of her. "Pet, you suck cock very well, but that does not excuse your inability to follow instructions." "I'm sorry Sir James, I will do better, I promise." Pet said as she looked into his eyes. Sir James made a mental note to include slave etiquette into the training for his Pet.

"Slave, since you were not able to thank your Sir properly, as he instructed, you will not cum now, or at all for the next 24 hours." Sir James said sternly. Even though all he truly wanted to do was bury his head between her legs and suck on her pussy until she moaned and begged for release. Ah, there will be many times for that he decided. While Sir James was getting dressed, he noticed his Pet looking quite desperate. Even though she had tried to hide her feelings on this last instruction, he knew how excited she was, and he could tell by the look in her eyes that it would be a very long 24hrs.

*************************

Continued in Part III

Any ideas for me to add for future stories??? I will be continuing this Saga for a while and there will be tons of great stories so just keep checking for updates!!!