Pet Me?

Story Info
A woman goes a long way to help a client.
1.8k words
4.2
25.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are eighteen or over and do not involve Bestiality.

*****

My name is Linda, I am 36 and work as a nurse for the local council, I drive round to the elderly or disabled and help them with some of their daily chores, it can be a very rewarding job, but many times you also just meet old people that don't say anything or some that are just annoying.

This story I am about to tell you starts a year back, where one of my colleagues was ill, so I took over some the people she normally would visit.

I was in the car looking at the list of people I already had visited, in the middle was a name, Simon Dillon. I should actually already have been there but when I started my round, an SMS ticked in on my phone. It was from the colleague that was ill, she wrote, 'if you got Simon Dillon on your list, you should go there last.' I did wonder why she would write that, but I knew her well, so I thought she would have a good reason.

I got out of the car and walk up to the house, it was a nice country house almost what you would call a dream house. I got to the door and noticed a picture of a dog with the text 'Beware of Dog' under it. I listened for any dogs but didn't hear anything, so I decided to just knock. Some time went by, before the door was opened, in the doorway stood a man, I would guess about my own age 'he doesn't look bad', I caught myself thinking.

"Hi, I am here from the local council, does there live a man named Simon Dillon here?" I asked as I checked my list making sure I got the name right.

"Yes, that is me," he said and looked at me with his pretty eyes.

I looked back at him in surprise, thinking, why would this young and healthy looking man need help.

"Please come in," he said, "I got a message that Susan was ill."

"Yes, I am Linda, nice to meet you, I am filling in for her, I think she should be back soon."

"That is good, I was worried for her," he said as he walked over to a chair and sat down.

I was still wondering why he would need help, though he did look tired and a bit weird and looking straight down into the floor.

"Are you okay?" I said to him. He didn't reply, I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"My dog died," he said suddenly and lifted his head, I got a bit of a shock.

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that, what happened?" I asked.

"It was run over last week," he said looking totally heartbroken, "I loved that dog."

"Don't worry, you can get another dog," I said and smiled to him, as he sat there looking sad, he looked up at me.

"Nothing can replace my dog, the way it looked at me as I was the only thing that mattered," he said looking straight at me.

I really felt bad for this guy, it sounded like his dog had been everything to him.

"If there is anything I can do to help..."

"It was such a beautiful dog," he said interrupting me and still looking intensely at me, "your hair actually looks a lot like its fur."

He was staring at my hair, it felt a little uncomfortable.

"Could I pet you?" he asked suddenly out of the blue.

"Pet me?" I said shocked, "What do you mean?"

"When my dog was here I always used to sit down in this chair and he would put his head on my knee and I would pet his head, and your hair looks almost like my dog's fur and with my eyes closed it would be like it was still here."

It sounded weird, but somehow in my head, the idea made a bit of sense.

"But I need to get going with the job."

"Just for a few minutes," he said with his eyes looking like all life depended on it, "it would make me so happy and then I will let you get on with the job."

After the initial shock, I thought, what could be wrong with it really, if it will make him happy.

"Ok... but only for a short time."

"Come over to the chair and kneel down," he said in an exciting tone as he rushed to the chair and sat down.

I already felt a little bit like a fool, as I was kneeling down next to his chair and he started to pet my hair, he didn't say anything but I could hear on his breathing that he was more relaxed now. He kept petting my hair for a few more minutes, before stopping.

"Thank you, that helped a lot," he said as he smiled for the first since I got there.

"Your welcome and it is good to see you smile," I said while smiling back," I will go do the washing up now.

I got up and walked into the kitchen where a rather big pile of washing up was sitting on the kitchen table, I got stuck right in and put on an apron and some rubber gloves, then began washing up. After some time I had almost finished the washing up, when I noticed Simon standing in the door, looking in, I don't know how long he had been standing there, but when I notice him, he walked into the kitchen.

"I just wanted to thank you again for what you did, it was very kind and I feel so much better," he said while walking towards me.

"That was no problem, I am just glad you feel better," I said as he almost pushed himself into my bag and I felt his hand on my ass.

"No please," he said as he stopped me from turning around, "I really want to thank you for your kindness," he whispered in my ear as he lifted my skirt up, his breathing became heavier as he caressed my ass, "You are such a lovely person," he said while pushing my panties down.

I couldn't believe it, why didn't I stop him, I guess deep down it was what I wanted and my mind had just stopped listening to me.

"You are so beautiful and sexy," he said while he kissed my neck and started unzipping his pants.

I think if the situation had been different I would have panicked and maybe yelled out, but it just felt so good and I didn't feel like in any kind of danger.

He pushed my panties further down until they dropped to the floor and I felt his hard cock against my ass.

"Your ass feels so good," he said while he pushed his cock between my ass cheeks.

His cock felt big as I felt it going further between my ass cheeks and soon it was poking at my asshole.

"Your hair feels so good," he said as he let his finger run through it, "and you smell very nice, it gets my cock so hard."

"Maybe it is the washing up liquid you can smell," I said and laughed silently as he suddenly with a hard thrust pushed his cock inside me.

I gasped as he entered me.

"Oh yes that feels so good," he moaned in my ear and push himself in further.

The cock was really filling me up and slowly penetrating me deeper, it hurt but the pain was quickly overshadowed by the warm feeling of ecstasy it gave me. It didn't take long for him, to have my asshole fully penetrated, he pulled out a little bit and the trusted all the way in again, he did this a few time, and each time, I gasped loudly.

Hi took his arms around my body and held me firmly in place as he started fucking my ass in a slow and steady rhythm.

We both moaned loudly out as our ecstasy rose and as he picked up speed my moans almost turn in to small screams.

"Oh yes Linda, I am gonna cum inside you," he almost yelled out as he hammered his cock into my ass a few more times and then exploded, as his cock starting to shoot his sperm deep in my ass.

I couldn't hold my screams back as he slammed inside the last few times, filling my ass. We both stood there panting, totally out of breath, like a weird statue. He was standing there leaning over me, breathing his warm breath into my neck, he didn't say anything and neither did I, there was nothing to say really. I just had the best fuck of my life and it was from a guy I only meet an hour ago, and his cock was even still deep inside my ass.

He pulled out and his sperm started dripping out of me, I walked to the bathroom to get away from the situation and to try and make myself a little more presentable.

When I got out of the bathroom, I walked to the living room and saw Simon also looked more presentable now.

"I will go now," I said wondering what to say in a situation like this.

"Ok," he said looking up, "have a safe trip home."

I turned towards the door and left.

A week later I ran into Susan when we met while driving out to the elderly.

"Hi, Susan, hope you are feeling better?" I asked her.

"Yes, very much, how did it go last week, any problems with any of my clients?"

"No, not really," I said, "I did wonder about that guy Simon, he seems so much younger than anyone else."

"Yes, he is a special one, he can't cope with the life outside his own house," Susan said as she walked for her car, "and he has very big mood swings."

"Yea he was very upset about his dog when I was there last week."

"His dog?" she said confused and turned around, "he doesn't have a dog."

She looked confused but then lit up.

"Oh yes I know what you mean, he does like to tell that story, to the new girls from the council, he also told it to me the first time I was there."

There was something in her eyes and smile that told me the complete story.

"You mean you and him, you did.. you know?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"I am going out to him later," she said with a grin on her face.

I heard myself say, "Can I come?"