Pet misses Sir

Story Info
Pet teases Sir at work, then gets "punished".
4.2k words
4.53
23.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've written in a few years. I have the intention of turning this into a semi-regular loose-storyline type of series. Send feedback via the CONTACT form on my profile.

Disclaimer: Only adults of legal age should read, yada yada legal stuff. Credit must be given to me if shared elsewhere, yada yada yada, here comes the sex.

____________________________

My pet had been very bad today. She was taking the day off from her internet professions and I was going into work. She begged and pleaded with me to stay home with her but I said I couldn't, and went to work. I hadn't been at my desk for five minutes before my phone went off. I checked it, and it was a picture that my pet, Rebekah, sent me seemingly in retaliation for not staying home. It was an incredibly sexy picture and sent tingles through me as I looked at it. However, being at work, I responded by telling her that she was sexy as hell, but not to distract me at work.

Two hours, or so, later I felt my my phone vibrate again. When I got a spare minute I checked it, and in it I found very descriptive text from Bekah where she told me about her latest fantasy and begged me to fulfill it for her. It took a lot of will power to not go home and do so, but I was her Dom, her Sir, her Daddy; I couldn't be manipulated so easily if I wanted to maintain the needed respect for our D/s sex life. So this time I didn't even mention how much I had liked her fantasy and just told her to knock it off before I would have to punish her. She pouted a little bit then let me get back to my work.

I decided to turn my phone off after her fantasy text, but at lunch I turned it back on with the intention of calling her to tell her she wasn't making me happy by disobeying me. My phone blinked on and I had a voice mail, so I checked it. The voice mail was of my pet bringing herself to orgasm, followed by a playful laugh and a kiss on the phone. Her orgasm brought out two different responses in me; the first was I realized just how amazing my girlfriend was and how much I loved her, and wondered what I did to deserve her. Then the Dom in me took over and I became angry. For those who haven't experience their sub disobeying it is hard to describe the type of anger I had; it wasn't blind rage, but it was more than irritated. No real harm could come from my Dom anger, she only had to say one word and it was all gone, but I still found myself angry nonetheless.

I decided that this couldn't stand, my sub couldn't be so disobedient to me. That wasn't even to consider the fact that she had came without my permission. I didn't even bother eating my lunch before I told my boss I had an emergency and had to leave early. He was fine with it so long as my work was done, which it was, so I left and headed home, thinking the whole way how I was going to punish Rebekah, my sub, my pet.

I came home to find the door unlocked. I walked in and heard the shower running and loud music playing. I grinned and snuck in the bathroom. I tossed my shirt onto the floor, then threw open the shower curtain, making Bekah jump. I took in the sight of Bekah's perfection, and the look on her face.

Bekah is a little taller than average with skin that can only be described as a dark pale. Her eyes are a blueish-green that is dark enough to be considered light brown. Bekah's eyes seem to change between blue, green and honey brown on their own accord. Her lips are plump and pink, ready for sin, and she has an adorable nose. Long black hair surrounds her face that is clear of any blemishes except for one beauty mark on her left cheek.

My Rebekah has a beautiful face that brings a smile to my own just thinking of it. But her body is what sends shivers through me. Bekah has firm breasts that are large, but not too large, and a toned stomach. She isn't rib-seeing skinny, but her curves give the impression that she might be. (As a matter of fact her doctor told her she could stand to lose 10 pounds based on her BMI; I found that laughable, my Rebekah is perfect.) Her ass is what dreams are made of, large, shapely, and firm enough to, literally, bounce a quarter off of, and Bekah's perfectly toned legs never seem to end. If I were to imagine a dream girl, she wouldn't be as beautiful as my Rebekah.

I couldn't help but smile fondly as I saw her, my heart speeding up with affection, but I quickly got my Dom wits back and got angry again. Without saying anything I reached into the shower and smacked her ass, making her butt wiggle prettily and her to yelp surprisingly.

"Hello, my pet," I started. I spanked her other cheek just as hard before continuing. "You got what you wanted; I'm home," I spanked her again, her wet ass already turning red. She looked at me with shock and a hint of arousal on her face. "But I'm only home because you were so bad today," I spanked her ass even harder, making her yelp in surprise again. I grinned. "I told you to stop distracting me at work, yet you kept going," I spanked her again, the sound of my hand on her butt louder than even the shower. "Are you sorry for being bad?" I spanked her one last time and looked at her, waiting for a response.

"I'm sorry Sir, I just wanted you so badly," she said, her voice a tiny bit unsure.

"I told you to stop and you didn't," I said, smacking her boob instead of her ass this time. Spread the love, that's what I say. "That's not even to mention that you came without asking!" I smacked her other tit, making her squeal in surprise.

"I'm sorry Sir! I promise I won't do it again, I really really promise," she said, her voice scared.

"Get out of the shower," I said as I reached in to turn off the nozzle. My pet complied and was soon out, dripping wet on the bathroom carpet. I grabbed her towel and began drying her off. "Since you were bad and touched yourself earlier, you won't be allowed to do it again until I say so." She gave me another yes sir, and I continued drying her off.

Sure, I'd told her it was because she'd been bad, and partially it was, but mostly I just loved rubbing my hands all over her. I started at the bottom of one leg and slowly made my way up her leg, shaking the towel while I gripped her leg firmly. My pet's legs were incredibly tone, both from running daily and from when she used to do gymnastics. I ignored her pussy when I reached it, making her sigh the tiniest bit, then started from the top of her other leg and worked my way down, continuing to use the drying off as an excuse to feel her perfectly toned and smooth legs.

It took about a minute or so to do both her legs, and by then she was shivering a tiny amount from the cold air. I ignored it, letting it serve as yet another punishment for disobeying, and moved on to dry off her pussy. I laid the towel gently over my outstretched hand and put my hand between her legs to begin drying her off. She let out a tiny breath when I touched it initially, but one look from me and her face was back to being unreadable. I slowly rubbed her pussy with the towel, taking extra time to make sure I didn't rub her too hard; I had plans for her nether regions later.

When her pussy was finally dry, at least from the water, I gave her a little smack with my palm and stood up. I wordlessly began drying off her fit stomach, quickly working up to her boobs. This time I placed the towel over both my hands and groped her dry. Literally, I played with her boobs and groped her until they were dry.

By the time I was done her nipples were standing erect and hard. I flicked one casually with my finger as I moved up to her neck. When I got to her face my pet closed her eyes from reflex, saving me the step of telling her to. I dried her face off tenderly, both to not hurt her and to show her I was doing everything for her own good. I easily moved up to her hair and dried it off too. That took a bit, but I didn't completely dry it, just made it so it wouldn't drip all over me.

When I was done I looked down at my pet, her meeting my eyes with her own. I surprised her by smiling kindly. It wasn't completely part of my plan, but I couldn't help it; I just loved her too much not to. I wrapped the towel around her body and tied it so I wouldn't have to hold it. She smiled back at me, happy her punishment was seemingly over but confused nonetheless.

"Why? Why were you so disobedient, my pet?"

She swallowed and answered. "I just wanted you to know how badly I wanted you Sir, I missed you."

I smiled and pulled her close to me for a hug. She hugged me back eagerly. "I love you, my pet."

"I love you too, Sir."

We embraced for a little longer before I broke it. It might not be completely typical of a Dom to show love in such a way during a "punishment," but we were still new to this whole D/s thing and I wanted her to know that while I was mad, I wasn't completely batshit angry since this was a first.

Our tender moment ended abruptly when I reached up and wrapped my hand around her throat. It wasn't a choke strong enough to completely cut off her air but I could still see it was a bit of an effort for her to breath. "But that doesn't change what you did." Her eyes got really big and I grinned as I pulled her closer to me via a hand groping her butt cheek not-so-gently. I picked her up, my hand loosening a bit on her throat but still gripping it, and carried her to the bedroom. I half threw her onto our bed, her towel still on her. While she recovered I took the chance to completely undress, and by the time I was done she was looking at me, half scared and half aroused.

I stood at the foot of the bed, my half-erect cock out before me. "Come here, my pet," I said with authority. She obeyed quickly and without a word, eyeing my cock with hunger the whole time. I smiled down at her as she lay on her stomach, her head on the edge of the bed. I grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved her head towards my dick. "Suck it, my pet," I said. She eagerly obeyed, licking my pole before I could even finish talking. I tightened my grip on her hair, pulling it a bit even, out of pleasure. My pet has such a talented tongue.

Within a minute I was fully erect, and the second I was she quickly took me in about halfway. She held it for a second, her lips gliding along my shaft, before releasing it. She then brought her left hand up to stroke my dick. I immediately slapped her face, hard enough to fill the room with the sound of it and make her face red. "I said SUCK it, not STROKE it, my pet." I let out a frustrated breath and reached behind her. "Put your feet up. That's it. Now grab your ankles. Now don't you dare let go of those ankles, if you do you won't like what happens. Is that understood, pet?"

"Yes, Sir, its understood. I'm sorry Sir," she said, her voice meek but filled with horniness. I nodded, pleased with my pet, and let her get back to her work.

She bobbed on my dick, making plenty of noise as she did. The best part was how she had to angle her head and pucker her lips to get back inside her mouth when my dick as out of it. It felt amazing, her lips kissing the very tip of my cock, and it felt amazing going in, almost feeling like my whole 8' dick was going to go down her throat. Which gave me ideas.

"Take it all," I said, and she immediately attempted to try. In the past she could only get about half of me in her mouth, but this time she actually managed ¾ of it before her progress was halted and she had to release me.

She gasped for air and looked up at me. "I can't, Sir, you're too big."

"Hmm, that may be the case. Or maybe you just aren't trying hard enough!" I said, forcing my cock all the way in her mouth, right past her gag reflex. My pet made a shocked sound as I did, which quickly turned into a gag and then a gargle. She instinctively tried to pull her head back to release me again, but I quickly moved my hand to the back of her head and kept her there. "Look at me!" I shouted, wanting to see her beautiful eyes with my dick down her throat.

She looked up at me, and although there was a bit of worry in her eyes she looked completely and utterly horny. Her pupils were completely dilated and they were red-hot with passion. She gagged on me a few more times before I let go of her head to let her catch her breath. My pet immediately gasped for air, spit trailing from my cock to her mouth as she did. I was worried I'd gone to far for a split second but the she looked up and grinned at me, her eyes watery. I grinned back and shoved my dick back in her mouth, this time thrusting a tiny bit when her nose touched the base of my cock.

My pet, wanting to show how sorry and good of a pet she was, found a way to get her tongue out of her over-filled mouth and licked the bottom of my cock, the tip of her tongue touching my balls. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved even deeper into her, as if trying to get my dick to come out the other side of her. She looked back up at me, her eyes now bloodshot as well as watering, and smiled the best she could given the current state of her mouth and lips. I held my dick in her throat for a second more before I slowly pulled out, letting her tongue drag across the bottom of my dick.

My pet immediately gasped for air, catching her breath the whole while spit trailed from her mouth. I took that time to look back at her, and being the good pet she was, her hands were still firmly gripping her feet. I nodded approvingly again. Then I reached behind her and shoved my index finger as far into her pussy as it would go, making her moan in the middle of a cough. She looked back up at me and grinned. "Turn around," I said as I pulled my finger out of her. She did so faster than I'd thought possible, poised to finally get fucked.

As I spread her legs apart, I noticed her inner thighs were a tiny bit wet, so I leaned in closer to investigate. Turns out, my pet was dripping wet. I grinned widely and decided that fucking her could wait until I teased her more. Without pausing I moved between her legs and laid a big kiss on her clit, letting my tongue lightly touch it. My pet didn't even have time to be disappointed I wasn't fucking her before she shivered from my touch. I smiled at her reaction and moved to kiss her dampened thigh, savoring the taste of her juices. Each time I kissed her she shivered, to the point where she got goose bumps.

I made my way back up to her pussy and immediately slid my tongue inside of my pet, making her moan loudly. I felt her legs tense with every little flick of my tongue as I steadily moved my tongue faster, tasting her pussy with every inch of my tongue and loving it.

After a little bit of tongue fucking her I decided she was enjoying it too much so I stopped, replacing my tongue with the very tip of my finger. My pet let out a whimper as I did, clearly disappointed that I had stopped tonguing her. However, as I began to swirl my finger around inside her and started to stroke her clit ever so gently with my thumb, she quickly began letting out little gasps of pleasure. Purely to listen to her moaning I moved my finger deeper inside of her pussy, moving it around as if I was searching for something. My mouth quickly grew bored again, so I kissed her other thigh, slowly trailing wet kisses up and down her thigh.

I made my way back up to her pussy again, and slowly pulled my finger out of her, making her gasp for air. I gave her no time to catch her breath before sucking on her clit again, making her moan breathlessly.

I kept kissing her for a few seconds longer before I stopped once again. My cock was throbbing at this point, begging me to be used, but I wasn't done quite yet. I gave my pet a moment to catch her breath before I began sucking on her clit yet again while also putting my finger back inside of her. "Oh God, Oh Sir!" she said through a moan, bringing another grin to my face. There was nothing I loved more than satisfying my pet. I pushed my finger deeper inside of her before sliding in a second finger, all the while still giving her clit the treatment. My pet was practically screaming now, so I decided to push her further to the edge and finger fucked her as fast as my hand could move. Her pussy gripped onto my fingers for dear life as I moved them in and out of her. My cock was in pain but I kept going, wanting to see how long it would take my pet to reach the brink of orgasm.

Incalculable time passed as I kept fucking her with two fingers, before I felt her body begin to tense. I immediately stopped and crawled up to the top of the bed, the tip of my cock leaving a trail of pre-cum along her back. My pet was still moaning and her hands had the sheets in a death grip, but I ignored that and grabbed a fist full of hair from the back of her head and lifted her head up to look at me.

"I didn't hear you ask for permission to cum, my pet," I said to her, my lips so close to her face I could feel her cheek as I talked. "You wouldn't cum again without permission, would you?"

"N-no Sir, I wouldn't, that would make me a b-bad girl."

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek hard. "That's right, it would. Don't you dare cum until I say its ok, is that understood, my pet?"

"Y-yes, Sir," said my pet through clenched teeth.

I slowly slid back down to the end of the bed, leaving a trail of saliva down her back as I did, before standing back up. I took my aching cock in my hand and gave it an idle stroke, making a shiver run down my spine. Knowing I didn't have incredibly long myself, I wasted no time and moved towards my pet's beautiful pussy. Grabbing the base of my cock with one hand and putting my other hand on her ass cheek to steady, I positioned the tip of my cock just outside her pussy.

"Do you want to get fucked, my pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then say it, say what you want pet."

"P-please Sir, fuck me!"

I didn't bother responding before I slipped my cock inside slowly inside of my pet. My finger fucking had loosened her up a tiny bit, but her pussy still gripped my cock like a vice, as if taunting me to fuck it if I could. I felt my balls smack against her clit, then leaned over her back, placing my head on her shoulder. Wordlessly I picked her up so she was back on her knees, setting my own knees on the bed as she moved up the bed. I left a quick kiss on her shoulder, still balls deep in her pussy, then sat back up,

placed my hands on her hips and went to town.

Instantly my pet's little moans turned to loud screams. In the past I had put my fingers in her mouth to muffle her screams, but today I let her be as loud as she could, her moans music to my ears. My balls smacked against her clit with force as I sped up to a good rhythm of thrusting. My cock went deep inside of her, as deep as I could reach, then it quickly backed out, the tip resting just inside of her pussy, before starting the whole process over.

This kept up for an unknown amount of time before my pet's moans changed pitch and she began to tense up. "Hold it!" I ordered her, gripping her hips hard with my hands in an effort to put off my own orgasm. The end was fast approaching for both of us. I slowed down just a tiny amount to help my pet hold it, and by some miracle she did. But in doing so she had begun to clench my cock so tightly that every thrust was ecstasy in itself. I let out a hard moan before I decided her hips weren't good enough and reached up to pull her hair back. My pet let out a big smile and practically purred as I gripped her hair. I clenched my teeth and speed up my pace to the point where I was thrusting faster than I had before.

More time passed but by now I was concentrating on my pet's moaning, using it as an anchor of sorts to keep me focused on not cumming. The sound of our combined moans was drown out by the constant smack of my balls on her clit. I pulled her hair even harder and fucked her faster still, my teeth clenched from the effort.

12