"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bobbed slowly up and down on his cock for a couple of minutes before taking his cock out of my mouth and saying Betty Boop style, "Oo! I missed some." Continuing to set up the opportunity for him to take control, I leaned to the floor and licked up his cum. (Only submissive sluts lick their man's cum off the floor.)

My son, finally catching on, said with a confidence I'd never heard from him except for the time I'd watched him jerk off pretending I was sucking him, "Mom, you missed some over here on the kitchen table."

A smile crossed my lips at his calm, masterful tone as I sat back up still on my knees and looked back at the table. Seeing some white goo, I asked, eyes wide, "Does Michael want Mommy to clean up his cum?"

"Yes," he replied, although not with the aggressiveness I was hoping for.

I looked at him and said, my hand again wrapped around his stiff missile, "Mommy needs directions, my son. Please tell Mommy what you want. She promises to obey every command like a good Mommy, like a very obedient Mommy, a Pet Mommy like in those stories you love."

He looked directly into my eyes, something he'd been unable to do for most of the evening with all my charms on display, and ordered me, "Clean up my cum, Mommy."

I obeyed immediately, using only my tongue at first to retrieve his white seed. I finished by sucking it up with my lips before turning back to him and asking, my voice as submissive as humanly possible, "Mmmmmmm, did I do good?"

A smile crossed his face for the first time as he finally realized all the implications of what had been occurring and what I was so clearly offering him. He asked, slightly hesitant, wanting a final declaration before proceeding any further (he always was such a linear boy) "Are you really offering to be my Mommy-slut?"

I looked up from my submissive position and answered, "I want to be whatever you want me to be."

"Really?" he asked, still struggling to accept his good fortune.

"Try me, give me a command," I suggested. "Anything at all."

He paused as if he'd just been given three wishes from a genie and had to come up with the best possible one. "Masturbate while I watch," he ordered, with a vague resemblance of confidence.

Without hesitation, still on my knees, I brought my left hand to my eager pussy and began fulfilling his command.

He watched from his position of newfound power, his mind moving a mile a minute at the possibilities. I let out a moan, this long-denied experience of obedience bringing me enhanced pleasure, and almost before any time at all I asked, "May Mommy come my son, or does my big boy have other plans for his Mommy?"

He was still coming to terms with the amazing reality that this wasn't a wet dream or some computer-driven fantasy. Still fingering myself, I looked up at him like a lost puppy looking for directions, desperately attempting to guide him in what we both needed: I needed a dominant man, and he needed a woman to dominate, but also to learn from. My moans were increasing and I warned, "Please tell me what you want Son, Mommy's cunt is getting really wet and I can't hold back much longer."

The last brick in his wall of resistance shattered, I watched as my son stood up, pulled me up and onto the table and without a word, he took what was now rightfully his as he buried his face in my hot lava box. I moaned as my inexperienced son licked my sticky wet pussy lips. This being his first time, he was a bit rough and all over the place and needed some direction. I moaned, "That feels good, baby. Now part Mommy's lips with your tongue."

He obeyed the instruction, and on his own accord he slowed down. For the next couple of minutes he continued to lick my pussy lips, bringing a constant teasing sensation to me. I moaned, "Is this your first time eating pussy, baby?"

He nodded, but he didn't stop what he was doing, enthralled by the taste of my cunt. Every man I'd ever been with, and two girls in college, had always commented on my unique, sweet-tasting pussy, although he wouldn't yet have anything to compare it with.

"Well, you're a natural, baby," I purred, adding, "do you want to help Mommy come?"

"Yeth," he mumbled, his tongue refusing to leave my snatch.

"Take my clit into your mouth, baby," I requested, "swallow it whole." Again he obeyed me, and the minute he sucked my swollen needy clit between his tight lips I screamed, "Oh God, fuck, son, now lick Mommy's clit, suck it hard, make Mommy come!" He increased the pressure and my screams became louder as my now inevitable orgasm began to rise. "Oh God, son. Make Mommy your slut, make me come and I'm yours unconditionally, baby. Is that what you want, son? Your very own Mommy-sluuuuuuut," I screamed, as without warning he surprised me by slamming two fingers deep inside me. Like a veteran pussy pleaser, he hooked his fingers inside me and found my g-spot in seconds. On contact, I wailed, and my legs stiffened.

The mixture of having my g-spot tapped like a drum and my long-ignored need for submission, finally twisted into the reality of the taboo incestuous act I was willingly committing, and I was a bundle of goo in seconds and babbling like a teenage slut. "Oh God Michael, you got Mommy, you got Mommy, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes Michael, uh, ah, uuuuuuuuuh, fuuuuuuck, Mommy's coming baaaaaaby, don't stoooooop!!!" I screamed, grabbing my son's head to add even more pressure against my exploding cunt. It was easily the best, most intense, toe-tingling, leg-stiffening, cunt-dripping, mind-numbing orgasm I'd ever experienced! Pleasure pulsed through my very being, and I knew in this moment of euphoria what Heaven feels like: a brief moment of acceptance of what I'd just done and what I knew I'd now be doing over and over.

My orgasm finally done, no nook or cranny untouched by his assault, I begged my son, with his fingers still inside me and his mouth still devouring my clit, "Please stop now baby, I have to pee so badly."

As his fingers exited my cunt, I felt empty. As I pushed myself off the kitchen table, which I would never, ever be able to look at again and not remember the moment my life had officially and drastically changed, I stumbled, my orgasm having done a number on my now jello-like legs. I fell onto my son's lap face first, his cock almost poking me in the eye. I promised, grabbing his cock which was very ready for action, "I'll be right back to take care of this for you, son."

One last squeeze and I fled.

I returned a few minutes later, his cock just as hard and ready for action as when I'd left. I smiled, acting as demure and sweet as I could while naked, "Did you miss me?"

My son took control like I hoped he would and ordered, "Let's go to your room."

Coyly I asked, "And what could you possibly want to do there?"

His reply sparked the fire that had never completely flamed out after my orgasm. Deadpan, no trace of a smile crossing his face, he announced, "I'm going to fuck you, Mom."

"Oh my," I exclaimed, feigning shock.

Attempting to be dominant, a skill he would need to work on, since at the moment it sounded more like a request than an order, "Get your ass up to your room, Mommy."

"Yes, sir," I answered, prancing upstairs in front of him, my ass jiggling for him, my perpetual tease continuing.

Once we were inside my room I sauntered over to my bed and asked, "Is this where you want me, son?"

His confidence increasing, he surprised me by pointing to the floor directly in front of him and demanded, his tone hinting at annoyance, using my full name like I'd always done to signal he was in trouble, "Betty Cheryl Lodge, get your ass over here right now."

Startled and impressed, I scurried over to him.

His hands on my shoulders, he gently but firmly guided me down to my knees. His smile smug, an expression I'd never seen cross his face before, he said, finally using the term he'd used while fantasizing about me, "I assume a dirty Mommy-slut like you Betty, knows exactly what to do with this."

Reaching for his delicious cock, I shifted into my sultry seductress MILF mode and smiled, "Actually, I can think of several things I'd like to do with this."

"Such as?" he asked, attempting to learn all his options and to see how kinky I was willing to get.

My eyes never leaving his from my subservient position, I laid all my cards on the table, offering him four of a kind. "Well... I could give you another stocking-clad foot massage until your huge dick shoots its load all over Mommy's stockinged feet, or... I could suck your delicious cock into Mommy's mouth until you fill my throat with your yummy cum, or... you could slip that big fucking pecker of yours inside my fiery volcano until you erupt inside me, or... you could order me onto all fours like a pet, your very own Pet Mommy, and then do me doggy-style as your raging rod pierces my back door."

His eyes went big and wide as he listened to my shocking options. He finally spoke, although it was more of a whimper, "Oh God, Mom."

His cock begging for attention, I asked, my eyes hungry with lust, "What do you want Mommy to do for you, baby? Or rather, what do you want Mommy to do first?"

His hands grabbed my head and guided me to his cock. I happily opened my mouth and took my son's raging hard-on between my lips. I slowly bobbed back and forth, all the while creating a whirlpool of pleasure with my tongue and saliva. Although Jake had loved fucking me, he'd always said there was nothing he loved more than a slow swirling blow job from his slut wife. I'd taken pride in giving him amazing, earth-shattering blowjobs, and now I demonstrated those same skills on my son. I took my time, making sweet love to my son's cock with my mouth. Reading the warning signs of an orgasm on the build: his moans, his legs shifting, and his organ's subtle pulses in my mouth, I went for the kill as I shifted from a constant slow swirl to bobbing back and forth like some porn star cock sucking slut. As expected, the sounds coming from my son's mouth got louder and he warned, "I'm going to come."

I stopped and took his cock out of my mouth, again attempting to prompt him into his role as the dominant voice in our ever-changing relationship. I asked, "Do you want Mommy to swallow your cum, son?"

"Badly," he moaned, frustrated by my stopping.

"Just tell me what to do Michael. I'm yours to use as you please," I smiled. "If you'd rather, you can come all over Mommy's face."

Michael surprising me, and not a man of many words, grabbed my head and shoved his cock back into my mouth, but this time instead of my bobbing on his cock, he took full charge and began pumping his cock between my lips, literally fucking my mouth. He grunted, as his orgasm regained the steam I'd abandoned moments ago, "Swallow my cum, Mommy-slut, swallow it all."

Seconds later I was rewarded with a warm load of my son's cum as it sprayed against the back of my throat. He continued pumping in and out of my mouth at his own pace, albeit more slowly, until I'd savored every last speck of his addictive seed.

But pulling out of my mouth he apologized, "Sorry, Mom, I-I-I got carried away."

Still on my knees, I responded immediately and sincerely, "Michael, you don't ever have to apologize to me, baby. When your Father was alive, he was in charge in the bedroom and I was his obedient wife. Until I learned about your fantasy to fuck me, my submissive side had lain dormant for too many years, but when I saw you on my bed that day masturbating with my stockings and moaning my name as you spurted, it all came flooding back."

"You saw me?" he asked, surprised by this new information.

I stood up, my knees sore, and continued, impressed that his cock was still stiff, "I did, and every moment since then I haven't been able to stop thinking of your big cock." I once again grabbed his swollen member and added, "This delicious fucking cock."

"Oh God, Mom," was all this academic genius could come up with, my sexual power to overwhelm someone still prominent.

"You're still hard, so what's next? Do you want to fuck Mommy?" I asked, my hand gently stroking his cock.

"Yes," he moaned.

"Please take charge and tell me everything you want... everything," I begged, explaining, "Michael, I'm not just a little bit submissive, I'm a submissive just like the ones in all those stories you like to read. In the bedroom that's the long and short of who I am, and I'm completely yours to use as you please." I leaned in and took his nipple in his mouth before adding, "And whenever you please." I moved to his other nipple before adding, "And however you please. But I know you're brand new at all this and I'm not, so you can always ask me for any advice or recommendations you want, too." Moving in to kiss him not as mother with son but as two lovers, my lips pausing just inches from his, I finished with, "I love you, Michael. I've always loved you as a son, and now I also love you as my Master. If you please Master, allow Mommy to take your virginity." Our lips touched, and our tongues began to explore each other's mouths. A couple minutes later, tangled in a sweaty embrace as our hands explored each other as well, my son placed an arm around my shoulders and another behind my knees, lifted me up and carried me over to the bed... just like a husband would do on our wedding night.

Reaching my bed, he didn't lean down, but just tossed me onto the bed and muscled my legs apart to stand between them. Determination now controlled his movements as he tried to become the man I desperately needed him to be. He asked, "Does Mommy want her son's cock?"

He rubbed his cock up and down my glistening pussy lips and I moaned, "Oh God yes, please fuck Mommy."

He smiled slightly, tapping his cock head on my clit, "A good Mommy-slut can beg better than that."

My stocking-clad legs wrapping around him and pulling him in, I begged earnestly, "Pleeeease fuck your Pet Mommy, son. Shove that huge fuck stick up Mommy's wet cunt. Pound Mommy hard!"

His cock slid easily inside my inferno and I moaned loudly the instant he penetrated me, "Oh yes, son, thank you so much, baby. Now fill Mommy's cunt all the way up with your cock."

Slowly all of his eight inches filled me, and I watched as his face expressed how in awe he felt that not only was he losing his virginity, but he was losing it to his own mother, a woman he'd lusted after for years. Once he was all the way inside me, he paused, savouring the feeling of my cunt wrapped around his entire cock. Slowly, he began to make love to me. It was slow and tender, and he leaned down and we kissed. This mix of dominance and romance was strange yet erotic, and it enhanced the intimacy of the moment. His hands cupped my large breasts as he began gradually fucking me faster. He broke our loving kiss and began to smother my tits with more kisses. He explored every morsel of my breasts with his lips, tongue and teeth, all the while keeping up a steady pace with his cock. Time stood still as I took my son's cherry and allowed him to explore his Mother in all the ways society would detest.

It was over fifteen minutes of Heaven before without warning, he pulled out and flipped me onto my side. As he repositioned himself I teased, "Are you going to try the other hole now, baby?"

"Shhhh," he ordered as his cock slipped back into my cunt. "I'm not done with this one yet."

"They're all yours, baby," I moaned. Unlike when we were in the missionary position just now, this time he fucked me. He wrapped his right arm around me, cupped my left breast for anchorage and began really thrusting in and out of me. His body slammed against my ass and his hard thrusts into me had me boiling hot in seconds, and my mouth came back into play. "Harder, baby, fuck your Pet Mommy harder."

He obliged, his cock going deeper with each push. "You like this, Mommy?" he asked.

"Oh yes, baby, I fucking love it. Promise me you'll fuck me again and again," I moaned.

His confidence building, "Don't worry slut, I have definite plans for you."

"You doooooooo?" I moaned in delight, the promise making me even hotter.

He fucked me harder, he fucked me faster, I felt his legs stiffening, and I knew I was soon going to get a second hole filled with his cum. Unlike the previous two courteous warnings he'd given me before when he came on my feet and in my mouth, this time he announced, "I'm about to come inside you Pet Mommy, I'm going to come inside my slut."

His confidence a turn on, my orgasm was also close and I moaned, "Oh yes, baby, fill Mommy with your cum. Fill me with your seed. Make Mommy your cum deposit."

"Aaaaaaaaaah, fuuuuuuck," he grunted, and I felt my pussy walls being sprayed, which triggered my own orgasm.

"Fuuuuck, Mommy's coming too, baby." He kept pistoning in and out of me as we both quaked with pleasure.

Suddenly he pulled out, pushed me onto my back and shoved his cock, shiny with my juices and his own seed, into my mouth. Although this position was awkward, I bobbed back and forth as best I could, desperate to prove my utter obedience to my son, my new Master.

He finally pulled out and collapsed beside me, sweat dripping down his forehead. Silence lingered for a long time as we both allowed the afterglow of what we'd done these past two hours to linger.

Finally, I rolled onto my side and shared, "Michael, that was amazing."

Michael turned to face me as well. "I still can't believe it."

"What?" I smiled, "that you just fucked your Mom?"

"All of it: that you saw me masturbating; that you're submissive, everything we just did," he responded, overwhelmed by it all.

I asked, "You don't regret this, do you?"

"God no," he replied, "I just can't believe how lucky I am."

"I'm the lucky one," I told him, "it's like having your father back," my hand gently caressing his chest.

"Oh Mom, I've fantasized about you my entire life. I still remember the first time I ever beat off, and I did it trying to picture what you'd look like naked. But it never occurred to me that it could ever be anything more than a long-term fantasy," he admitted, his expression one of utter delirium.

"Was our being together as good as you fantasized?" I asked.

"God yes," he answered.

"Better than the stories?" I asked, my hand ever so slowly moving lower, to his now only semi-erect cock. Taking a quick glimpse at it, I wondered whether it was on its way towards slumber, or once again on the rise.

"I don't need those stories anymore, Mom, we've just enacted our own," he pointed out.

I chuckled, "I guess we did." I looked at his cock, which was indeed growing again. "You my dear, are insatiable," I purred.

He shrugged, "My record is nine."

"Nine what?"

"I once came nine times in a single day," he revealed.

My hand reaching for his almost fully erect cock, I teased, "Well, I'm not sure I can keep up with our doing nine baby, but I can do at least one more, and I do have one remaining hole for you to fill."

"You sure, Mom?" he asked.

"I've never been more certain about anything in my life, Master," I replied, again stressing my utter submission to him.

As he sat up I informed him, "The lube is in the drawer of the nightstand."

He reached into the nightstand and found my small collection of toys, which included a couple of vibrators and a butt plug. He paused and looked at me questioningly.

I shrugged, "It's lonely being a single mother."

"You won't be lonely anymore," he promised, returning with the lube.

I coated his cock generously, not having had a flesh and blood cock in my ass since a couple of years ago when I'd briefly dated a co-worker. (I hadn't submitted to him, but we had gotten pretty kinky as we shagged each other a few times before deciding it was too risky: don't fuck where you work and all that.) I got onto all fours and presented my ass to him, which was still very toned. "What do you think of my ass, baby?"