"Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I eat pussy and munch cunt?" I asked with a smile, parroting back her foul language, she still being unaware of how dirty my mouth could get, or the creamed sausage it had been filled with daily ever since my seduction of her brother.

"Mom, what's gotten into you?" she gasped.

"That's a rather personal question," I joked, as we rolled into the driveway.

"I can't believe we even had this conversation," Crystal said, overwhelmed by our frank, yet vague, questions and insinuations.

"You're an adult now Crystal," I said, placing my hand familiarly on her leg. I softened my tone as I said, "Going forward, I want us to have a far deeper relationship than simply mother and daughter," the underlying meaning of my words much more sinister than they sounded.

"Really?" Crystal asked, used to our bumping heads more times than not; I hoped to be doing a whole different type of bumping with her, and soon.

"Of course, honey. You're turning twenty soon. I want our relationship to move to another level," I explained, staring into her blue eyes, my pussy wet with intent.

Crystal was so surprised by the shift in our mother-daughter conversation, she said, "Cool," still sounding like a teenager, which technically she still was.

I gave her leg a firm squeeze as I added, "Of course, I'm still your mother, and I always know what's best for you."

There she is," Crystal smiled.

"There who is?" I asked, knowing exactly what she meant.

"The mother I know and love," she countered, laughing gently.

Leaving her with ominous implications, I responded as I opened my door, "Oh honey, I know you think you know me, but so far you only know me as your mother, not as a woman. And as for love... you ain't seen nothing yet."

Before she could respond, I climbed out of the car, allowing my words to fluster her. I was thrilled with how well the drive had gone, the seeds of seduction slyly planted.

That night Crystal went out to see some friends after agreeing to go shopping with me the next afternoon. The plan was that I would show houses for half a day, pick her up for lunch, and then we'd go and get new outfits for each of us for Saturday's graduation ceremony.

Michael and Frederick went out as well, going to a nine o'clock movie, leaving me home alone. Happy with my progress, I drew myself a bubble bath and relaxed, knowing tomorrow was potentially going to contain another life-altering seduction.

**********

Friday morning, Michael had school and woke me up with his cock tapping on my lips.

I woke up groggily, the bubble bath having prepared me for a great night's sleep. I asked, "With Crystal home?"

"She didn't get home until after two, so she won't be up for hours," Michael told me, filling my mouth before I'd even fully opened it.

In my position between a cock and a pillow case I didn't have room to bob on his cock, so instead I just allowed him to fuck my mouth, which he did slowly. After a few minutes of gentle fucking, he pulled out, tugged me out of bed, and guided me to my natural place of obedience on my knees before him. He shoved his throbbing member back into my mouth, wrapped his hands around my head and began pounding my face. His balls bounced against my chin, as almost half of his cock violated my throat.

Michael must have been fantasizing about adding a second submissive incest slave (Crystal) to his tiny harem, since he was rougher and more aggressive than usual, and I even gagged slightly a couple of times.

Finally without warning, Michael's cum filled my mouth and I gagged again, some cum dripping out of my mouth and onto my pajamas and the floor.

Disappointed in myself for gagging and spilling some of his sweet seed, as soon as he pulled out and released my head from his vise-like grip, I leaned down to the floor and licked up the small puddle of white goo.

"One more day," was all Michael said as he left my room. I got off the floor and began my day.

I dressed in a black knee-high skirt and black thigh highs that I hoped would become a conversation piece when we were trying on dresses. I finished the outfit with a black lace bra and a blue patterned blouse that fit tightly around my breasts.

I texted Crystal at eleven to make sure she was awake and surprisingly she was, although she hadn't showered yet. I told her I'd swing by to pick her up around quarter after twelve.

I arrived home and Crystal came out, surprising me in a flowery sun dress, although not surprisingly she wasn't wearing nylons, something I would need to change. In the car she asked, taking in my attire, "Are we going somewhere fancy?"

I laughed, "Did I use to dress so poorly that this is fancy?"

She responded, "I didn't mean that. You look very good, and the outfit makes you look younger."

As I started driving, I said, "That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me."

Crystal was in a lot better mood this morning and we chatted about her idea of changing her major to secondary education and reducing her current major of psychology into a minor; this was with the goal of becoming a high school teacher which surprised me a bit, but I was just happy she finally seemed confident in her choice.

We had a great lunch, where I skirted anything that would be remotely edgy, keeping the conversation light and relaxed.

It wasn't until we were walking into an upscale clothing store that I began the seduction. I asked, "So what were you thinking of wearing tomorrow?"

"I truthfully haven't put any thought into it," Crystal shrugged.

"I thought we could have some fun and get all dolled up," I said as we reached the cocktail dresses.

"Aren't these a bit too night clubby for a high school graduation?" she asked as I reached for a fire truck red dress.

"You can never be too classy," I shrugged.

"If you say so," Crystal responded.

"Trust me," I countered as I handed her the red dress.

"For me?" she asked, surprised.

"You'll look really hot in this," I said, wanting to build her confidence.

"It's kind of expensive," she said, examining the price tag.

"My treat. Every woman should have two dresses at their disposal: a sexy slinky black fuck me dress, and an elegant tease everybody gown."

"Mother, a 'fuck me' dress?" Crystal questioned, again surprised by my language, before adding, "I don't have either of those dresses."

"Well, it's time to rectify that," I smiled before adding, "Go ahead... try it on."

"Okay," she said, a twinkle of excitement in her eyes.

I grabbed a dress for myself, gold, browsed through another area where I checked out a couple of sexy little black numbers, decided not today, and headed into the dressing room area. Surprising my daughter, I knocked on her door, recognizing her shoes beneath the door.

"Just a second, Mom," Crystal replied.

I waited a few seconds before she came out looking radiant, although the dress was a size too large.

"You look gorgeous," I complimented.

"It's a bit too big," she said.

"You're right; I'll go get you a size smaller," I smiled, joking, "I forgot you're a bit slimmer than I am."

"Oh, you're in amazing shape, Mom," Crystal replied.

"Thanks honey," I said, pulling her in for a close hug.

I held on a bit longer than a normal mother-daughter hug, and even allowed my hand to rest briefly on her ass. Breaking the hug, I said, "Go get undressed, I'll fetch you another one."

Crystal returned into the dressing room as I went to grab the next size down.

When I returned, I walked right into her room as if it weren't a big deal.

"Mom!" Crystal said surprised, only wearing bra and panties, and sadly, unflattering grandma panties.

"Honey, we're two adults," I countered as I handed her the dress, "besides, I've seen you in swimsuits that covered less."

She sighed, but took the dress and put it on as I started getting undressed myself.

Again she was surprised as she asked, "Mom! What are you doing?"

"Trying on a dress," I answered breezily.

By then, my skirt was off and Crystal gasped, going from surprised to scandalized, "Where are your panties?"

I answered, "At home in my drawer."

"Why aren't you wearing any?" she demanded, staring at my shaved pussy.

"I like the thrill of dressing sexy underneath," I replied, adding some sexual naughtiness to our conversation, "Plus, you can see that I shave; I don't want anyone having to eat a hair pie," I replied, each answer revealing a bit more of the new me.

"Oh my God," she gasped, still staring at my shaved cunt.

"Funny, that's what she said," I quipped back.

"And you're wearing stockings?" she continued, stunned by the new me.

I shrugged, "They're called thigh highs, and they not only make me feel sexy, but they provide easier access, if you know what I mean."

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Crystal gasped again, stunned by my frank sexual innuendos.

"What?" I asked. "You do know your mother has sex, don't you? Quite a lot, actually."

"Please stop," she replied, covering her ears.

I laughed as I removed my blouse and put on my dress while Crystal did the same.

"How do I look?" I asked her; she was rattled by the TMI I'd just revealed.

"Good," she answered.

"Ouch," I replied.

"What?"

"No woman wants to be told she looks good. It's such a so-so term," I said, "for example, I think you look radiant in that dress."

"I do?" she asked, surprised by my choice of words.

"Not only that, but alluring and sensual," I added to the flattery.

Her face went red, surprised by my flattery and flirtatious choices of words.

"That said, it's missing one thing," I said, before adding, "wait here."

Crystal began to ask what it needed, but I was gone before she could finish.

I grabbed a pair of mocha thigh highs which would definitely enhance her legs with that red dress, and returned to the changing room.

Once back, I opened the package and instructed Crystal, "Sit down, dear."

"What? Why?" she asked, still a bit rattled by my strange behaviour.

"Just sit down," I ordered, my tone carrying a hint of impatience.

She obeyed as she sat down on the bench, her expression perplexed. The package opened, I quickly and expertly rolled a stocking up and then knelt in front of her. The sheer shock in her eyes was hilarious as I ordered, "Lift your foot up, honey."

She did, although she looked utterly confused.

I rolled the stocking up her leg, going very slowly, trying to tease her in the process.

"Lift up, dear," I instructed as the lace top reached her upper thigh.

Although she was taken aback by my authoritative behaviour, she obeyed, lifting up her leg so I could finish draping the stocking in place. Once it was on, I replicated my slow, slightly sensual approach in putting on the second stocking whereupon she, without instruction, lifted up her leg to facilitate my completing the act.

"Stand up," I ordered, beginning to think that Crystal may indeed be submissive.

She obeyed.

"Wow," I said, grabbing her hand and turning her to the large mirror in the room.

Her demeanour changed as she stared at herself, as if not believing it was her .

"You look radiant, Crystal, absolutely gorgeous," I sugar-coated the flattery, although I was telling the truth: she did look radiant.

She remained speechless. I whispered into her ear, "Every senior boy is going to want to fuck you, while every senior girl will wish she were you."

"Mom!" Crystal gasped, my hot breath directly on her ear, distracting her.

"Or wish they could eat you, if that's your thing." I added, smiling deviously.

"Mom!" she repeated.

"What, isn't being bi the new 'in' thing?" I asked.

"Mom!" she repeated yet again.

"Sorry Crystal, it's just that I've rediscovered my sexual appetite recently, and it's really played havoc with my naughty talk," I explained.

"TMI," she complained, covering her ears.

I took her hands in mine and said looking directly at her. "Crystal, I don't have many girlfriends, and I was hoping you and I could have some long and frank discussions about life, love and sex."

"Mom, this is just too weird," she answered.

"I know, but how about we pretend I'm not your Mom, but we're just two girls chatting?" I asked, before adding with puppy dog eyes, "Can you please do that for me?"

"O-o-okay," she stammered, nervous about where this might be going.

"Stay here, I'm going to get you the right panties for this outfit," I said, before adding, "unless you want to join me in going commando."

She finally laughed, the ice wall of awkwardness breaking down, as she said, "I think I'll wear some panties to a high school function, as should you."

"Should? That's what makes going without them even more fun," I smiled. "No one knows that underneath the reserved classy exterior is a sexy, horny MILF with no barriers in the way of her getting fucked: just a flip of the skirt and I'm ready to go."

"Oh my God, what's gotten into you?" Crystal gasped.

"Not what I need," I quipped, leaving her before the conversation could continue, letting my unexpected naughtiness marinate in her head.

My phone vibrated, and I checked the message.

Mommy-slut,

I did the recon on her computer. The results are not completely conclusive, but she reads a lot of online porn. A lot of it is lesbian, although a lot isn't. Much of it has submissive female characters. Although I can't tell if she is sub or domme.

Master Michael

I texted back.

Master

She is sub without a doubt. Any incest stories?

Mommy-slut

I selected a red thong that could almost be considered underwear, when I got another text.

Mommy-slut

There were a few, not many, and no brother and sister stories sadly, but there were two or three mother-daughter ones.

Master Michael

This new information in hand, I returned to the changing room and walked in, once again unannounced. Crystal was still admiring herself in the mirror.

"Remove your panties, my dear."

"Pardon?" she asked, again surprised by my words.

"Take them off; I have something sexier for you."

"This just keeps getting weirder," she said, but again obeyed me.

Once they were off, I knelt down and said, "Lift up your foot, honey."

She obeyed, and I slid the thong up to her ankle.

Seeing what I'd brought her, she scoffed, "You call that underwear?"

"We can call it sexy underwear," I shrugged as she cooperatively lifted her other foot even as she expressed mortification at my choice.

"More like dental floss," she quipped back.

"Sexy dental floss," I retorted, "it's red," as I pulled the skimpy fabric up her legs.

"I can do that," Crystal said uncomfortably, reaching down.

Not wishing to scare her off, I let her finish pulling up the thong and asked, "So are you happy with the outfit?"

"It seems a bit much," Crystal said, although she couldn't stop admiring herself in the mirror.

"Every gal needs such an outfit," I countered, before adding, "Plus, like I said before, Mommy's buying."

"Mommy's buying," she repeated, making fun of me for using that word. "Who can resist that offer?"

"No one will be able to resist you in that outfit," I replied, continuing to shovel on the flattery.

"Oh Mommy," she smiled, continuing her playful, unlike her, behaviour. I felt confident I'd broken at least partway through her usual hard shell and cracked open the door to the seduction my Master expected me to complete.

"Oh Mommy indeed," I playfully replied right back, my tone dripping with foreshadowing of those words being used with a very different inflection, and very soon.

"I should probably take all these things off until you pay for them, don't you think?" she asked.

"I suppose that's a good idea," I agreed.

Crystal laughed, "My new Mom is a refreshing surprise."

"You have no idea."

As we got undressed, Crystal began to take the thigh highs off, but I objected, "No, keep those on, and the thong. I still have the packaging for the stockings and the price tag from the thong for them to scan."

"Okay," she shrugged, now obeying every order I gave her with very little hesitation.

We finished undressing and getting redressed in the clothes we'd worn coming in, before heading out of the dressing room and towards the checkout.

I asked Crystal, "Would you like to have a girls' night out tonight?"

"What would that entail?" she asked, not just refusing me like she would have in the past.

"Dinner and dancing," I shrugged.

"Sounds like fun," Crystal casually agreed.

"It's a date," I said.

"Mom, that is so 1980s," the old Crystal shot back.

"I'm from the 80s," I protested.

"Dressed as you are, you don't look it."

"I'll take that as a compliment, you sweet thing," I preened as we reached the cashier.

"You should. I meant it as one," Crystal replied, squeezing my ass. Now that was an encouraging surprise! I thought.

A chill went up my spine at how well the afternoon had gone so far. I paid for our outfits, and we hit two more shops to pick up outfits for our girls' night before we headed home.

At home, Crystal said, "I think I'm going to take a nap, if we're going out on the town."

"Crystal, that's so 1990s," I joked.

"Oh Mom," she said, giving me a surprise hug. "Thanks for this afternoon, it was surprisingly, delightfully fun."

"Then get some rest and wait until tonight," I promised. "I have another big surprise in store."

"I can't wait," she said, yawning.

Once she'd gone upstairs, Michael, who'd been playing video games in the living room, came into the kitchen and said, "How's your assignment coming along?"

"Lots better than anticipated," I replied, which was true. While I wasn't convinced I could seal the deal of seducing his sister and delivering her to him, especially in this ridiculously tight time frame, I was delighted with the many seeds I'd planted.

"Let's see if your afternoon really exhausted her like she said, or she went up to her room to masturbate," he said, opening the laptop he was carrying.

"What are you doing?"

"More recon," he explained, as I realized the screen was showing Crystal's bedroom just as she walked in.

"You put a camera in her room?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"I did it a few days ago," he said as he sat down. "Want to watch?"

"I don't know," I said, part of me feeling guilty about violating her privacy, another part turned on by the idea of watching and seeing if I'd had any impact on her.

"In that case, crawl under the table and blow me," he instructed, his eyes never leaving the computer screen.

I sighed, wishing I'd answered differently, curious to see my impact, as I obeyed, crawling under the kitchen table between my son's legs and fishing out his cock.

"She's going into her closet," Michael announced; apparently he was going to do a play by play account of everything she did. That was certainly better than nothing.

I took his cock out, still almost completely flaccid, and awkwardly in the confined space, took it into my mouth.

"Oooh! She has toys in her closet," Michael announced.

I'd cleaned her room rather thoroughly while she was away at college, so this came as a surprise. I wished I could watch, but instead I slowly sucked Michael's cock as it began to grow in my warm, wet mouth.

"She's on her bed, still dressed in thigh highs but nothing else, good job Mommy by the way getting her into nylons, and she's beginning to use a vibrator on herself," Michael announced, as I imagined the scene in my head. That didn't take long, she just went into her room, stripped down and began fucking herself. Had I turned her on that much? What was she fantasizing about as she pleasured herself? Was tonight's seduction actually possible? These and many other thoughts played through my mind as Michael's cock became rock hard between my lips and I started to bob faster.