"Pet Mommy": My Daughter Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't tell you."

"Do I know him?"

"Yes, but you'd never in a million years think of him in such a way," I answered, loving that I was giving her so many hints and yet she remained oblivious.

"I'm going to find out."

"Perhaps. But if you do, you'll end up on your knees serving him... not that you'll mind," I warned, praying I was foreshadowing the truth.

"Unlikely," she scoffed.

"He's a very powerful young man," I answered.

"How young?" She asked.

"Close to Michael's age," I answered, barely able to withhold my laughter as I mentioned my Master's name.

"A kid? Holy shit, mother, you really are a slut." Crystal declared. "Is he a friend of Michael's?"

"Not really," I answered truthfully.

"Let's get inside, this conversation is only getting me frustrated."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, secretly enjoying driving her crazy, as she'd done to me throughout her teen years.

She sighed, "If I were really your Mistress, you'd obey me without conditions."

"True. But no matter how much I enjoy serving you, and I confess that I do, I had a Master first," I replied, "and he's very convincing."

"Fuck!" she snapped, storming out of the car and slamming the door.

I gathered our purchases and followed her in.

The moment we were inside, she was already out of her dress. She grabbed my hand and led me into the kitchen and ordered me, "Get out of that dress."

I obeyed, wondering when Michael planned to arrive home.

"On all fours," she ordered, as I stood in front of her wearing only my thigh highs (in our house, shoes came off the moment we came in the door) and the buzzing butt plug which was still lodged in my ass.


I again obeyed as she reached into the bag of new toys and pulled out a strap-on.

I watched her fasten it to her slender figure and walk over to me.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, Mommy-slut," she said, her tone still brimming with frustration and anger.

"Twice is nice: Master already did that today as well," I said, giving her another major hint as to who he was.

"What!?!"

"Yes, while you were out jogging," I answered, relishing the obvious hints I was giving her.

"You got ass fucked just before I came in from my run?" she asked, incredulous.

"Yep. Remember how I was drying my face off as you walked in? I'd just finished washing my Master's cum off of it," I added, really enjoying the confused, frustrated looks on Crystal's face.

"Where was Michael while this kid was giving you a facial?" Crystal asked.

"Upstairs getting ready," I lied.

"You got ass-fucked while your son was upstairs?" Crystal asked, still skeptical.

"I obey Master without hesitation," I answered, "He owns me."

"So what if he walked in here right now?" Crystal asked, looking down at me.

"You'd see a whole new side of your Mother if Master chose to allow that," I answered, "and before you knew it, you'd more than likely join me on your knees serving him."

Just then my cell buzzed.

Crystal seized my phone and checked the message. "Well, speak of the devil."

"What does it say?" I asked.

"Be there in thirty minutes, slut. I expect you on all fours and ready," Crystal read out.

"Oh dear! You should leave," I urged her, pretending to be concerned for her, even though I knew there was no chance in hell she'd comply.

"Fuck that," she said, "I can't wait for him to catch me fucking you."

"You want my Master to catch us committing incest?" I asked, mock horrified.

"Why not?" she shrugged, "he already knows you're a dirty whore, so we might as well prove it."

"Oh, trust me," I smiled. "I've definitely proven it."

Crystal kneeled behind me, pulled the plug out of my ass and replaced it with her plastic cock.

"Aaaah," I moaned, "Yes, fuck Mommy's ass!"

"How big is your Master?" She asked.

"Eight inches," I moaned between her hard, deep thrusts.

She'd been pounding my ass for a few minutes, when the front door opened, way earlier than the thirty minutes mentioned in the text message.

"You're early," Crystal called out, claiming her territory.

Michael called out "Early for what?" just before turning the corner and feigning shock, "What the fuck?!"

Crystal hurried to cover her breasts as Michael and Frederick walked in on our incestuous act, her strap-on jerking out of my ass as if it had been burned.

Frederick said, staring at us, "Wow!"

"Stop staring, you fucking perverts," Crystal snapped, mortified at being caught by her brother and his friend.

"We're the perverts?" Michael laughed. "You're the one with a strap-on in Mom's ass."

"Wow!" Frederick repeated, drooling over Crystal's bod. Like me, all she was wearing was thigh highs, plus in her case, the strap-on.

"Just go away," Crystal demanded.

"Go away so you can sodomize our Mom?" Michael asked, "I love my Mom!" trying to keep a straight face even though he was thoroughly enjoying Crystal's embarrassment.

I feigned embarrassment, even though I remained on my knees in obedience to both of my dominant teens, "Michael, it's not what it looks like."

"It looks like Crystal was fucking your ass," Michael said, "it's something different?" looking directly at me.

"Okay, it is what it looks like," I said, "but I can explain."

"Okay, go for it," Michael said, looking intrigued.

"Crystal is my Mistress," I confessed shamefacedly as if I were imparting humiliating news, before adding, "and we were setting the stage for my Master to show up, so she could put him in his place."

"You have a Master?" Michael gasped.

"Yes, I'm so sorry my son, I also have a Master," I admitted, pretending to be mortally embarrassed.

Crystal snarled, "So now you know. Leave the room so we can get dressed."

With a smile Michael dropped his horrified façade and ordered, "We won't. Get on your knees, Crystal."

"Excuse me?" she gasped, shocked by her timid brother's astonishing order.

Michael's stern and unaccustomed (to Crystal) expression didn't change at all as he accused, "Crystal, you're such a condescending bitch."

"Excuse me?" she gasped again. This wasn't a Michael she'd ever seen before.

Michael continued smugly, "My apologies. Was 'condescending' too big a word for you?"

"Fuck you," Crystal shot back.

"Thanks for the offer; I plan to," Michael replied.

"Excuse me?" Crystal repeated, again surprised by his response. It was obvious to me just from this brief exchange that Michael was the true dominant here, although I'd already demonstrated that on my own, their Mother couldn't stand up to either of them.

"Your college education really isn't helping you much," Michael quipped, before speaking more slowly, "I'm... going... to... fuck... you."

"You're sick," Crystal said.

"Says the daughter who was just caught using her own mother as a sexual plaything," Michael countered.

Crystal was speechless, which I'd never known was even possible.

Michael continued, "Plus, there can't be a Mistress in this house, there's already a Master. Isn't that right, Mommy-slut?"

All the attention... especially Crystal's... shifted to me as Michael turned his gaze my way.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, feeling liberated at finally having the heavy secret removed from my shoulders as I resumed my true role as submissive to my son.

"Is my Pet Mommy hungry?" Michael asked.

"Famished, Master," I smiled, not only willing and able, but downright eager to submit to him completely. The fact that Crystal was right here watching us was icing on the cake. I also thought it pretty cool that Frederick was present.

"Well, come get your snack," Michael said, turning his gaze back to Crystal.

Crystal watched in stunned silence as I crawled over to Michael, fished out his big erect cock and sucked it into my mouth.

"Mother!" Crystal gasped.

Michael answered for me, as I had a mouthful of cock, "You may have thought you conquered her last night, and you even did somewhat, but that was all part of the plan. You see, our Mommy is my pet... my Pet Mommy."

I bobbed hungrily like a porn star, taking all of Michael's cock in my mouth, trying to impress both him and Crystal.

Crystal asked in disbelief as she finally put the pieces together, "Michael is your Master?"

"I stand corrected, college really has paid off for you. You can add two plus two and figure out that my Mommy-slut doesn't belong to you," Michael quipped, as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"And what do you think you're doing, you stuttering nerd?" Crystal asked, mortified as Fredrick now walked nonchalantly towards me, unfastening his pants.

"Tapping your Mom's cunt," Fredrick answered smoothly without a trace of a speech impediment, as he kneeled down behind me and slid his cock into my wet cunt in one deep thrust.

"Now get on your knees, Crystal," Michael repeated.

"As if," she refused.

"It's obvious that you're a submissive in need of training," Michael said.

"It is, is it?" Crystal shot back not very imaginatively, her voice dripping with its usual sarcasm.

"Well for one thing, you're standing in front of your own brother and his friend with almost no shame that we can see your tits, and all that's hiding that cunt of yours is a strap-on," Michael explained, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth while Frederick kept fucking my cunt.

Crystal snapped, "I'm out of here."

"Stop!" Michael demanded sharply.

Crystal obeyed.

"Mom, do you want Crystal to join you?"

"God, yes," I answered, looking directly at Crystal.

I could see confusion all over Crystal's face as mixed emotions swirled around inside her. She'd just recently become a Domme, but now she'd just gotten caught committing incest by a couple of nerds, a class of people she'd always thought despicable, and one of whom was her own brother. She'd always put him down almost out of habit, but now she'd learned he was my Master. And to top it all off, and I knew exactly what she was feeling for I'd often felt it myself, most recently last night thanks to her, she was being pressured by an undeniable need to submit. And what's more, this urge, this compulsion, wasn't being imposed on her by Michael from the outside, but Michael and this entire situation were drawing this feeling, this need, from deep within her own core.

Nevertheless, she'd always been more stubborn than anyone I knew, so she wasn't giving in. But I could see she was wavering.

I tried pushing her towards her tipping point, "Crystal, come and join Mommy. I know you want to."

"I do not," she said, but her usual ringing confidence wasn't present in her tone.

"Look at my cock, Crystal," Michael said. "It's either going back inside Mom... or it can go into you."

I loved Michael's confident demeanour, one that I knew he hadn't ever experienced before I seduced him. But now he brimmed with an overpowering confidence.

I moaned, wanting to put on a show for Crystal, to inform her how great submission to my two men could feel, "Oh God yes, Frederick, pound my cunt."

Frederick replied, pausing deep inside me, "No, Betty. Not until Crystal joins you."

Crystal glared murder at Frederick as I pleaded, "Honey, please come and join Mommy."

Michael added, seeing the struggle now very apparent in his sister's eyes, "Go ahead, Crystal, come and serve your Master," as he shoved his cock back in my mouth.

Because my face was now buried in Michael's crotch, I couldn't see Crystal, but I could sense her inner struggle, one I only vaguely recalled ever having, and that was decades ago. And was I also sensing jealousy? Was she jealous because Michael and Frederick were fucking me and not her? So unnecessary: I was certainly willing to share!

Frederick's cock was buried deep inside me but not moving, as we all awaited Crystal's response.

Crystal finally asked, looking at the side of my head, "How? Why? When?"

Michael pulled his cock out of my mouth and ordered, "Go ahead, Mommy-slut, tell Crystal how this all came to be."

So as we all remained more or less frozen in this strange tableau, I retold the Cliff Notes version of my son's seduction, explaining my motivation, and went into a bit of detail about Michael's regular usage of all three of my holes. Crystal listened silently through my extensive, graphic, sometimes even sordid story of my journey into incestual submission.

Once I was done, Michael walked over to Crystal and ordered, "Knees, big sister."

Her face burning red, her cunt soaking wet, she looked to me for assistance, but I just nodded and said, "Do it, Crystal. Just like I did. I promise you'll never regret it."

She protested, weakly now, her defiant fire gone, gazing helplessly down at Michael's big hard cock, "But you're my brother."

"And Betty is your Mother, and you used her even though you love her," Michael countered, "so you can't play the 'incest is wrong' card."

"I-don't-can't-think-I-mean-what, oh, I don't know anything at all!" Crystal babbled, too overwhelmed by the shocking revelations and the shift in power to think clearly.

Michael placed his hands on her shoulders gently, no force, no coercion, and instructed, "On your knees, big sister."

I watched as, in beautiful slow motion, Crystal hesitated briefly, like a leaf in autumn hanging on for a few last moments before it falls helplessly to the ground, and then slowly lowered herself to the floor.

"Good girl," Michael purred, his big cock now staring her in the face.

Crystal stared at Michael's cock, in awe of its size and the reality that she was on her knees in front of her nerdy brother, the one she'd ridiculed and bullied for years.

"Go ahead my pet, take my cock in your mouth," Michael instructed.

She looked up at him, her prior disdain for her brother gone and replaced with a look of hunger in her eyes that I knew so well, before returning her gaze to his cock.

I stared in complete voyeuristic awe as she leaned forward and took Michael's cock in her mouth.

Part of me was proud of Crystal for joining me in submission to Master's cock, yet another part was briefly jealous at having to share him...thankful she was only going to be here for a couple more days before heading back west.

Frederick resumed pumping his cock into my cunt as Crystal slowly sucked her brother's cock. The incestuous scene between my two offspring was incredibly hot, and it enhanced the pleasure I was receiving from Frederick.

Michael groaned, "I've imagined this for many years, my new pet."

Crystal didn't respond, but just continued bobbing back and forth on his cock.

After a couple minutes of Crystal sucking and Frederick fucking, Michael pulled out and asked, "Does my big sister want her little brother's big cock in her cunt?"

Crystal looked up and admitted, frustrated, "Yes, damn it."

"On all fours, my pet," Michael instructed, enjoying this newfound power over his sister.

Crystal obeyed without hesitation or protest, her desire to submit having now overridden her stubborn bitchiness.

Michael moved behind her and ordered, "Beg me, big sister."

Crystal sighed, "Just fuck me, Michael."

"That's Master," Michael corrected.

"Fine, fuck me Master," she corrected, not really buying into the Master-pet thing.

"Frederick, come and fuck her face," Michael ordered.

"What?" Crystal gasped. "God, no. Not him!"

"I wasn't asking your opinion, slut," Michael said, his hands firmly on her hips. "You didn't address me properly, and that results in a punishment."

Frederick pulled out of me and grinned, "With pleasure."

Frederick stepped in front of Crystal, who exclaimed upon seeing his big cock, "Shit, do all geeks have big dicks?"

Frederick answered by shoving his cock into her open mouth, and he began slowly fucking her face. "I've wanted to see your lips wrapped around my cock for years."

Michael asked, rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips "How badly does big sister want to get fucked?"

Frederick pulled out of Crystal's mouth as she answered in frustration. "Stop playing games, just fuck me, Michael. Fuck me like you've wanted to do for years."

He kept teasing her pussy as he continued, "I'm not sure you really want my cock, Crystal. If you don't really want it, I know someone who does."

"Dammit, Michael," Crystal said, exasperated, "I just told you to fuck me, what more do you want?"

"I want begging," Michael answered, slamming his cock deeply inside her and pulling back out. "Not only do I deserve it after all these years of taking your shit, as your new Master I know you need to do it for your own welfare."

"Fuuuuck," Crystal moaned, as her brother filled her. When he pulled back out, she cursed, "Dammit Michael, stop teasing me. Fuck your big sister."

"My slutty big sister?" Michael asked.

"Yes, dammit," Crystal answered in frustration. "Now shove that big cock of yours in your sister's slutty wet cunt."

"You sure?" Michael asked, relishing the power he had over her, "After all, am I not just your annoying geek brother?"

"You're being fucking annoying right now," Crystal snapped, her pretentious persona not yet squelched.

"Call me Master," Michael ordered, slamming his cock deep into her.

"Nooooo..." Crystal moaned.

Michael kept his cock buried in her this time as he repeated, "Call me Master, Crystal."

"Damn it, just fuck me," Crystal demanded, still stubborn.

"Mom, do you want my cock?" Michael asked.

"Oh honey, my beloved Master, you know I want your cock in any of Mommy's holes whenever you wish," I replied, trying to sound sultry and alluring.

Crystal snapped, "Shut up, slut."

I looked at her and said, "Oh baby, you were never really my Mistress... I can't deny I couldn't resist surrendering to you last night, but today I followed your orders because Michael told me to, because I love submitting, and to draw you in."

I stood up, walked over to her and added, "You were always an unruly child, and now it's time to teach you your place. Like our Master told you, you need to do it for your own good, to help you learn not to be a bitch all the time."

Crystal winced like I'd just slapped her in the face, which, in a way I had.

I pushed Frederick aside, he complied, and I stuck my cunt in front of her face and ordered, with my support network now in place able to be truly dominant for the first time, "Lick Mommy's cunt, you lowly slut."

Her shocked look was adorable as I grabbed her head and shoved her face in my cunt. After a brief hesitance, I felt her tongue begin licking my extremely wet pussy lips. I moaned, "That's it, Crystal, be a good cunt licker for Mommy."

Michael began fucking her hard, each forward thrust forcing her face deeper into my cunt.

"That's it, Michael, make your slutty sister your plaything," I moaned.

Crystal's licking was sloppy, her moans increasing as Michael continued fucking her. I asked, moving my cunt away and moving my hand to her chin to force her to look up at me, "Crystal, who's an incest slut now?"

"I-I-I am," Crystal stammered, as Michael shifted from slow fucking to fast.

"You're what?" I asked.

"An incest sluuuut," she answered, her orgasm close.

"And who is your Master?" Michael interjected, still waiting for the response he longed for.

"You arrrre," Crystal finally admitted, her hunger for pleasure finally overriding her strong-willed personality.

"I'm what?" he asked, insisting on the full declaration.

"You're my Master, Michael," she admitted, before surprising me, her face shiny with my juices, "and Mommy is my Mistress."

"Good answer, sister slut," he smiled, as he continued slamming into her. "Frederick, go sit on the couch."

Frederick, who had been a silent bystander for the past few minutes, did as Michael instructed, his cock standing erect like a lighthouse.