"Pet Mommy": My Daughter Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael pulled his cock out of Crystal, who had been bouncing back on it, riding him hungrily, and she whined, "Nooooo, put it back in."

"Put what back in?" Michael asked smugly.

"Your big fucking cock," Crystal snapped insatiably.

"Nope. Go ride Frederick," Michael ordered, surprising Crystal again.

Crystal looked back at him, "Are you fucking serious?"

"Of course," Michael answered. "Frederick and I share everything. Isn't that right, Mother?"

"They gave me my first DP," I revealed.

Crystal shook her head, "I can't fucking believe this."

"What?" Michael asked. "That Mom is my slut, or that you are too?"

Crystal stood up, turned to face Michael and answered, "That a timid geek like you has such a dark, confident side."

"Mom brought out the Dom in me," Michael replied, winking at me. "Blame her."

"And Michael brought out the complete submissive slut in me," I interjected. "I'll take all the blame you like, it's worth it."

"I've now brought it out in both of you," Michael added, looking directly in Crystal's eyes, his fingers playing with her clit.

"You love this, don't you?" Crystal said, still refusing to approach Frederick.

"If you mean after all these years of my pretentious, hot, popular and condescending big sister finally is being put in her place, yes, it's the second-best moment in my life," Michael smirked.

"What was your first?" Crystal asked, although we all knew what he was going to say.

"My biggest fantasy becoming a reality when Mom offered herself to become my complete, submissive fuck-toy," Michael replied, looking at me.

I smiled, "Oh, Master, you say the sweetest things."

"Now slut sister, do as you're told," Michael ordered.

"Yes, Master," Crystal answered, finally abandoning the last shreds of her defiance.

I watched as she trudged over to Frederick, but as she climbed on top of him she said, her usual snark back, "Geek, I'm going to rock your world."

As Crystal engulfed his cock, Frederick countered, "No slut, I'm going to fuck yours," as he bucked his ass up.

"Aaaaah Gaaaawwd!!!," Crystal screamed, as Frederick went deeper than she knew was possible.

"That's right slut, worship me," Frederick quipped, which sounded as nerdy as nerdy could be.

"Shut up and enjoy the ride," Crystal retorted, as she shoved her tits in his face and began riding his cock.

I went over to Michael and asked, "Are you about to take her ass?"

"Of course," Michael nodded, kissing me. Breaking the kiss, he said, "You did well, Mommy-slut."

"Thank you, Master," I blushed, "now go ass fuck her, make her your and Fredrick's DP bitch."

"You really are the best Mom in the world," Michael complimented.

"And don't you forget it when you're busy banging Crystal or some other slut," I replied, my hand stroking his cock.

"Oh, Mom, you'll always be my number one slut," Michael smiled, kissing me again. This time with the passion of a caring lover and not a dominant Master.

I returned the kiss with equal passion, knowing I would do anything he wanted without hesitation. I loved him as a son, as a lover and as a Master...he was in essence my perfect man.

He broke the kiss and whispered, "Go fetch the video camera, we should have your daughter's first DP on video."

"I wish I had my first DP on video," I smiled.

"Me too," he said, slapping my ass. "Now go."

I ran upstairs to my bedroom and grabbed the video camera, not wanting to miss any of the action. When I returned a couple minutes later, Crystal was pleading, still riding Frederick's cock, "Please, not my ass!"

"Have you never had a cock in your ass?" Michael asked.

"Not as big as yours," she answered, her eyes wide with fear.

"Well then, I guess it's time to fix that," Michael smiled, moving behind her.

"Please noooooooooo," Crystal pleading was adorable and hot... especially after her dominant performance on me the night before.

Michael rammed into his sister without lube, filling her with all eight inches of his rock-hard cock.

"You mother fucker," Crystal screamed, the pain tearing through her.

"Don't you mean sister fucker?" Michael laughed.

"Take iiiiit out," she pleaded.

I moved closer, filming my daughter's sodomy, as I comforted, "It's okay honey, just relax. Once Master starts reaming that tight ass of yours, the pain will fade away and an amazing fucking pleasure will take over."

"You're fucking taping this?" Crystal snapped, asking the obvious.

Michael quipped, as he began slowly moving his cock in and out of his sister's ass, "Language, sis, I'm not sure you're getting your money's worth at that college."

"Fuuuuck," Crystal whimpered.

I continued reassuring her, "Relax honey, the pleasure will come, and then you will, too."

Michael added, "All my sluts must allow easy access to all three of their fuck holes, big sister."

"You perverrrrt," Crystal whimpered, but with a slight smile.

"Slut," Michael countered, picking up the pace.

"Sister fucker," Crystal quipped back.

"Brother fucker," Michael shot back.

"Oooooooh, fuuuuuck!" she screamed.

After a couple minutes of slow ass fucking, Michael ordered, as he slammed his cock deep into her ass, "Beg to get ass fucked, my pet sister."

"Oh shit, fuck, God," Crystal babbled, her body trembling as the mixture of pleasure and pain hit her fully.

"Close enough," Michael laughed, as he began to really fuck her ass. I loved watching my daughter getting double-reamed, but I was also envious, as I too wanted those two big cocks inside me.

She whimpered, getting hysterical and louder with each deep thrust, "Oh yes, shit, fuck, oh Goddddddddddddddd!!"

Frederick quipped, "She likes it! She really, really likes it."

I laughed at the nerdiness Frederick couldn't turn off as he quoted a commercial that was before his time. I giggled, "That she does, just like her mother."

For a couple minutes, the only sounds were Crystal's loud moans and Michael's grunts.

I asked her, "Does my slut daughter like getting her ass fucked?"

"God, yes, Mommmmmmy," Crystal moaned, close to orgasm.

"Is my slut daughter going to come from getting her ass reamed?" I asked, still taping.

"Yesssss, Mommmmmmy," she whimpered, as her body began shaking.

Michael grunted, his warning grunt that he was close, and said, "Sister slut, I'm going to fill your ass with cum."

"Do it! Come in meeeee," Crystal screamed, as her orgasm hit.

"Aaaaaah," Michael grunted simultaneously as my two children reached mutual orgasms.

As soon as Michael pulled out, I thrust the camera into his hands and buried my face in her ass, hungry to retrieve as much of Master's cum as I could.

After a minute, Frederick demanded, "Ride me slut."

"I can't," Crystal said weakly.

Frederick, taking charge, flipped Crystal onto her back on the couch, knocking me out of the way, spread her legs wide and slid his cock back in her cunt. He fucked her hard, and Crystal soon began moaning as I joined Michael, casually stroking his cock while we watched.

After a couple minutes of hardcore fucking, Crystal moaned, "Oh, Freddy, fuck me harder."

"But I thought I was a geek," Frederick said, pulling his cock out.

"Damn it, Freddy, make me your bitch," Crystal demanded.

"My slut?" Frederick asked, rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips.

"Yes dammit, bitch, slut, whatever you want, now please fuck the shit out of me," she moaned.

"As you wish," Frederick agreed, raising her legs high and slamming his cock not in her cunt, but deep in her ass.

"You fuckerrrrrr," Crystal screamed, surprised by having another cock in her ass

Frederick pounded her hard, so hard the couch moved, before he grunted, pulled out, moved his cock to Crystal's face and shoved it in her mouth.

He fucked her face as he said, "I'm going to come all over your face, you fucking bitch."

He pulled out and began shooting his cum all over Crystal's face.

Crystal, who was close to coming, hungrily took his cock back in her mouth to retrieve any last remnants of cum.

Being the sweet mother I was, I crawled between my daughter's legs and completed what Frederick had almost finished.

I wasn't licking her for more than thirty seconds, when I felt my back door filled for the third time today, while I felt Crystal's hands on my head pulling me deeper into her wetness.

As I licked her and Michael fucked me, I realized our family was having its first incest threesome.

Unfortunately it didn't last long, as Crystal flooded my face with her pussy juice after only a couple minutes while screaming, "I'm coming, Mommmmmmy."

I eagerly lapped her juices as Michael continued pounding my ass.

Michael pulled out a couple minutes later, as my face remained buried in my daughter's cunt.

He moved to Crystal, pumping his cock and ordered, "Open wide, slut."

Crystal, although she was exhausted, opened wide, and seconds later took a second load all over her face and in her mouth.

Frederick, phone in hand, snapped a few pictures of Crystal's cum-coated face as Crystal protested, "Don't fucking take pictures of..."

Her protest was shut down as Michael shoved his cock in her mouth.

"This seems to be the only way to shut this bitch up," Michael quipped.

Frederick and I laughed as Michael slowly fucked his sister's face.

Frederick asked a moment later, looking at me, "Betty, what are the odds of your helping me make my mom into a mommy-slut?"

"Is that an order, Master?" I asked teasingly, the idea of seducing another woman a real turn-on after my failed attempt with Crystal.

"Since you ask, I think it is," Frederick grinned.

I shrugged as I dropped to my knees in front of him, "Tell me what you want me to do Master, and I'll make it happen."

"I want you to turn my mom into a cunt-licking, cock sucking submissive for me to play with," Frederick said, his cock getting hard at the idea.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, before taking his cock in my mouth.

Michael added, "I get first shot at your mom's ass."

"Fuck that," Frederick replied.

"Exactly what I plan to do," Michael retorted.

THE END

Continued in "Pet Mommy": Nerd Orgy