Pet Ownership Ch. 07

Story Info
The first year with their pet.
5.2k words
4.35
43.7k
7

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: Life With a Pet

Note: Thank you for all your feedback. It seems that people are not ready to let Pet go just yet so I'll keep this going for a while. Please send me your story ideas I'm still working on the breeder but it looks like that might be a while.

*******************

Pet has been with us now for about six months and Kathy and I have gotten use to her being here. In fact we can't remember what it was like with out her. Kathy and Pet both have a lot of a lot of shoes and Kathy is quite the flasher now. They give away shoes once a month just so they can go buy more. What the hell it is only money and they are both so ready to fuck when they get back.

We have been with Dick and Jackie a couple times, once at their place and once at ours. They still have not a clue about the commands. I guess some things people just don't want to see. We had a close call one night when we took Pet out to dinner. We were waiting outside to be seated. Kathy and Pet were flashing and this drunk came over. He asked Pet if she wanted to have a good time.

Now I'm not much of a fighter. I've only had one fight when I was a kid and I lost that one but I stood up to the guy and said, "She is with me."

Before I knew what happened my hand was behind my back and the guy was in my face saying, "I ask her not you asshole!"

Like any good pet, Pet went into attack mode. Her foot flew up and caught his cock good and hard. As he went down she caught his head with her feet and his cock with her hand. She was sitting on a bench and now had this guy right at her pussy which this time happened to be covered with her panties. They wear panties if they're going to be flashing. If it gets good they'll take them off. Any way she had this guy held with her feet and her hand holding his cock. She looked right at him and said, "The man said I was with him. Now unless you want me to rip your cock off right here and now I would suggest you say you're sorry and leave." All the guy could do was nod in her feet. She let his head go but not his cock He stood and she twisted his cock. It looked very painful but he turned to me and said he was sorry. She squeeze his cock hard before letting him go.

Pet did all this in a short skirt then stood and was as calm as could be. She nuzzled up to me and I just ran my fingers through her hair and asked, "Where the hell did that come from. I didn't know I had an attack pet." She just smiled up at me. Kathy was still in shock but came over and put her arm around Pet. Just then they called our name and everyone around clapped as we walked by. Needless to say I was never again afraid to let Kathy and Pet go out together.

Over dinner everyone came by and thanked Pet. It seems that this guy had been causing all kinds of trouble and they were ready to call the police when Pet took care of it. The manager even came over and comped our meal. We asked Pet about her display and she said, "Just because I belong to some one there is still the self preservation factor. Even before Mom and Dad died I had to defend myself. Most women are afraid to garb a man by the balls, after all some men have put me through I don't think twice about it but it has to be a life and death thing." Then she turned to me and kissed my cheek and said, "He was going after my Uncle Dave and I couldn't have that."

I saw Pet in a whole different light after that. She was beautiful, talented and she may not know it but was growing more independent every day. Her hobby with macrame had turned into a business. She started designing clothes. Being macrame they were very open. At first she just wanted to see if she could do it to surprise Kathy and I with her outfits. Kathy took one of her outfits to a very up scale shop and they loved it. She has done skirts, tops, dresses and even pantsuits. Her designs go for any where from $150.00 to $1,000.00 each. That with her $500.00 a week pay check as housekeeper she has well over $30,000.00 in her account. So we know Pet has money, talent, a brain and can kick the shit of anyone who gets in her way, so why is she still our pet? Her staying with us is because she wants to and we love having her. It is where she feels safe and warm and loved. It is good to know she could make it on her own if and when she wants to go but Kathy and I could not imagine what life would be like with out her.

Life that first year was good, very good but not without it's problems. Kathy and I each went through different things with Pet. With Kathy it was punishment. She was having a lot of stress at work and took it out on Pet. Kathy would find things wrong with Pet's performance. She would even give Pet conflicting commands then punish her for not being able to do both. Kathy didn't even realize she was doing it. She had so much going on that it was a way to let off steam and get it out.

I guess it was a good thing Pet was there otherwise Kathy would have been attacking me. Not knowing what was going on I would have reacted to her attacks. That would have caused problems with our marriage. This way I was able to see it from the sidelines.

When it started it was playful little slaps. Those little slaps would give Kathy some relief and she took full advantage of that release. The playful slaps turned into full out spankings. It got to the point that Pet and I could not get together alone without Kathy getting mad. She would punish Pet for the very thing that started this whole thing. Pet was there to have sex with either of us or both of us. That's how it was when we started but Kathy would get upset if Pet showed me too much attention even when we were all together.

This is not to say that the sex wasn't great, it was. Pet was still there for me every night waiting at the door. Most nights I would led her to the bedroom. She would undress me and take my cock in her mouth. I would sit there on the bed enjoying it then give Pet the command, "Now Pet" and she would take my load in her mouth. Some nights I would have her get on the bed and fuck her, other times I would just bend her over the bed and fuck her. I would fill her one way or another. Kathy never had a problem with my coming home time with Pet. I don't know what it was like when Kathy came home.

I watched Kathy and Pet many times together without Kathy punishing her. The three of us had many fun nights together without any problems but two or three times a week Pet would be punished before the night was over. The spankings were getting harder and harder.

I could see Pet's expression go from a happy pet to an obedient one each time it happened. I knew talking to Kathy would not do the trick. She would justify it in some way and not acknowledge it. I started taping our nights together. I knew it wouldn't take long. Then after one night when Katy was very hard on Pet for no apparent reason I showed her the tape. Kathy couldn't believe what she had been doing but it was all there on tape. At the end of the tape I got a close up of Pet's face and her expression.

Kathy took Pet alone into the bedroom. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I didn't know if Kathy was sorry for the way she had been treating Pet or was going to give it to her good. It was over two hours before I saw them again. The first thing I did was to check Pet's ass and it was not all red. They were hugging and kissing.

Kathy brought Pet over to me. Her leash wasn't around her waist but hooked back at her collar. Kathy handed me Pet's leash and said, "I know you two have not been able to spend the time together you would like and I’m sorry. I want you to take Pet to bed now. She'll be sleeping with us, well with you tonight. I'll join you in a bit."

On the nights Pet was punished she would sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. Most nights she slept with us but Kathy had said she would be "sleeping" with me. Kathy would join us in bed. Pet's uniform had been removed sometime during that two hours. She stood naked before me with her leash in my hand. Even though Kathy would join us in bed Pet was mine for the night.

I wasn't about to pass this up. I stood and Kathy kissed me with a very passionate lovers kiss. Then she turned and did the same to Pet. I felt strange leading her away but there was a sparkle in Pet's eye and a smile on her lips. We got to the bedroom and I started to ask what had happened but Pet put her fingers to my lips and said, "That is between Aunt Kathy and me. All you need to know is that I am here alone with you and you can do what ever you want with me."

Pet hadn't called her Aunt Kathy for a couple weeks since things started getting worse. I knew that everything was all right. I unhooked Pet's leash and she started undressing me. She took her time but there wasn't much to take off. Soon she was on the floor in front of me stroking my cock. I had missed being alone with my pixie goddess so much. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. We were kissing as I walked us over to the bed. I lay her on the bed and for a moment just looked at her, her wavy blonde hair, her beautiful face with crystal blue eyes, her large tits and tiny waist. Her hair had grown back so she had a neatly trimmed bush of blonde hair on her mound. For her size she had legs that seemed long and slender. I believe that the female body is the greatest creation God ever made and this one was the best of all.

I lay down with her and even though I didn't know how long we would have together I didn't want to rush any part of it. I stroked her body and she did the same to me. We kissed, gently, tenderly and lovingly. I kissed my way down to her big beautiful tits. I held one in each hand and kissed and licked first one then the other. I ran my tongue under her tits where they joined her body sending shivers through her body. I kissed and licked my way to her belly button. She has a very sensitive and ticklish belly button. I was now down to her beautiful blonde bush and ran my tongue through the hair. She couldn't take any more and pulled me on top of her and my cock went right into her mouth.

I pulled her legs wide apart and kissed her clit. I ran my tongue all along her slit and around her clit. She was in stage two of her blowjob and that's where I wanted to stay, just enough to keep you going but not enough to make you cum. I feasted on her pussy for a while and it was the nectar of the gods It tasted sweet and pure like a flavored wine with just a bit of a bite. Oh God I wanted this girl so bad.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and had her get on her hands and knees. That sweet ass and perfect pussy looking at me. I walked up and teased her running my cock up and down her slit. Then I slid in to her and it seemed like slow motion. I could feel every inch of my cock slide into her hot wet pussy. When I was fully inside her I reached around and held her tits and just stayed there loving every feeling going through my hands, cock, mind, body and soul. It felt so good to be with her alone again. I started slowly sliding in and out of her massaging her tits at the same time. She was pushing her pussy back against me. We picked up the pace and were going at it hot and heavy when Kathy came into the room.

I froze in mid stroke not knowing what Kathy's reaction would be. When we first got Pet Kathy would have been pleased and happy for us together. Lately Kathy has been very different about Pet and I together and I didn't know just where she was right now. Pet never stopped fucking herself on my cock as she watched Kathy walk in the room. Kathy came over to me and kissed me. She ran her hand all the way down my back and under my ass. She held my balls in her hand and felt Pet's pussy sliding back and forth on my cock. Kathy moved her hand so her palm was right where Pet and I were joined. She kissed me again and said, "Fuck her good baby, she's wanted this for a long time. I want to feel when you empty your balls deep in her pussy."

That was not going to take long since Pet had kept fucking herself on my cock. I guess all I needed at that point was for Kathy to say it was alright. I started stroking again over Kathy's hand into Pet's pussy. My eyes were closed and it only took a few strokes and I was flooding Pet's pussy with all I had. When I opened my eyes Kathy's hand was still there but she was on her knees next to me. I pulled my cock from Pet and it went right in Kathy's mouth. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she went after Pet's well fucked pussy.

Kathy licked every drop she could get from Pet's pussy. Then she stood up and licked her lips saying. "I hope you're not done with her yet. She feels like she wants more." I looked and Kathy's palm was once again holding Pet's pussy. Kathy took my cock in her other hand and pulled me to her. She kissed me and asked, "Should I sleep in the other room tonight and leave you two alone?"

Pet was on her knees on the bed behind Kathy. Her head came just to Kathy's shoulders. Pet put her arms around Kathy and held her big tits in her small little hands. I had the palm of my hand on Kathy's pussy and two fingers inside her. I kissed her and said, "No way....."

Pet finished with, "You belong her with us, all of us, together."

We all got in bed together and I was going after Kathy and she stopped me. She said, "Not tonight. Tonight I want to watch you and Pet." I climbed over Kathy and Pet was on her back. Kathy was gently playing with Pet's tits and kissing her. I slowly pushed my cock deep in Pet's pussy. She gave out a moan into Kathy's mouth. Kathy and Pet kissed the whole time I pounded away at Pet's pussy. Other than the fact that her knees were up and her legs spread wide I was getting no response from Pet. She and Kathy were so into the kissing and stroking. When I exploded deep in Pet's pussy I got a response. She locked her legs around me holding me deep in her. She broke the kiss and yelled, Oh God yes Uncle Dave fill me up!"

Kathy's hand came down to where my cock was in Pet's pussy and she said, "yes Dave, fill that beautiful pussy for me." Pet threw her arms around Kathy and pulled her down for a hot wet kiss as I pumped load after load into Pet's pussy.

Kathy slowly slid down the bed until she was between Pet's legs. I was going to claim this one to be mine but didn't have the energy. I told Kathy as I panted, "You can have this one but the next one is mine."

Kathy licked her clean then did the same to me. We cuddled up with our pet between us. That was the last time Kathy ever punished Pet. Pet never gave us any reason to she did everything we ever told her to do and we told her to do a lot. That brings me to my own problem with power.

Things got back to normal, normal for a couple that have a blonde blue eyed sex goddess as a pet. Kathy wasn't taking out her stress on Pet, in fact they were using sex as a way to deal with her stress. Finally the situation at work was resolved and Kathy went back to how she was. In the meantime it was not unusual for me to come home and not have my pet waiting for me. She would be still taking care of Kathy.

Once again things went back to the way they were. Pet would be waiting for me every night. Kathy and I would share her or go with her alone. Life was good again. Kathy and I have gotten so use to having Pet around that I never even thought before I invited this guy from work for dinner. I did call and tell Pet someone was coming for dinner and would be there about a hour after I got home. It never dawned on me that Pet would be in her uniform. Since I didn't tell her to change she would still be in it.

I got home and as Pet was giving me my welcome home blowjob I was telling Kathy about this guy from work. He was a work friend, I mean we didn't hang out together or go for drinks after work. We had gotten very close at work and talked about a lot of things. I had noticed something different about him the last couple months, but figured he would tell me when he was ready. Well for some reason today he was ready. It was Friday and I was telling him how I was looking forward to the weekend. That is when he lost it and everything came pouring out. His wife had left him about three months ago and he just got the final papers. Without thinking I told him to come by the house and we'd have a nice dinner, maybe a few drinks.

I finished my story when Kathy asked, "What did you tell him about Pet?" It finally hit me the same time I was filling Pet's mouth.

I was taken back for a moment and said, "Well I didn't say anything about Pet." Then as a joke I said, "Well he hasn't had any sex in three months."

We all laughed and that was the end of it. Neither Kathy nor myself thought to tell Pet to get dressed and she won't unless we tell her to. Pet went back to fixing dinner after that wonderful blowjob. She had an apron on and being so small it wrapped all the way around her. I never noticed she was still in her uniform because the apron covered her up.

Well Jim showed up right on time and I introduced him to Kathy. Pet waved from the kitchen as she was busy with dinner. I got us a couple drinks and the three of us sat and talked. His split with his wife being the main topic. Kathy was comforting him telling him that things would get better. Pet had dinner on the table and came to call us to the table. That's when she pulled off the apron. Jim's mouth hit the floor. Kathy and I froze and just looked at each other like didn't you tell her.

Well the cat was out of the bag now. I had to think and said, "Petra, or Pet as we call her, is our cook and housekeeper. I picked out her uniform myself." I laughed trying to break the tension.

Jim's eye were going up and down Pet's body. Never taking his eyes off Pet he said, "I bet you did. Your wife, ah Kathy, she's ok with this?"

Then Kathy opened a whole new can of worms saying, Well she is more than just our cook and housekeeper." I looked at Kathy and she said, "What, you're the one that said Jim hasn't been laid in over three months."

So I guess Kathy is to blame for how I became, offering Pet like that. I said, "Let's talk about this over dinner. It's getting cold and Pet went to a lot of work for this."

I tried to steer the conversation back to Jim and his problems but the only thing that led to was him saying it had been almost a year since he had sex. Now Pet and Kathy were both comforting him. Before things got carried away I said, "Now watch out you two. I can't have people at work thinking they can come over here anytime they want and have sex with my wife. Now if Pet was so inclined I don't see a problem with that. She is single."

The look Kathy gave me could have killed me right on the spot. She knew I was right it is one thing for a single woman and something else with the mans wife. She was still very upset to be left out and would tell me so later. As a command I told Pet, "Be nice to the man" then to cover the command said, "He's been through a lot this year."

Pet picked up on it right away and started paying a lot of attention to Jim which had Kathy ready to kill me. Since she couldn't fuck Jim she was going to make damn sure I was going to give it to her many times tonight to make up for it. She started pouring all this attention on me almost to the point of fucking on the table. All that did was to get Jim's motor running. He was all over Pet before we finished dinner. At the table it never got more than kissing but I know for a fact that Pet can make a man's cock cum just from kissing him. I guess I should say I know from experience.

We finally made it through dinner and Pet started clearing the table. She told us to go in the living room and she would bring in the wine. Jim was still in a daze over Pet, and who wouldn't be. His eyes never left her until she was out of sight. We sat down and Jim said, "She is well she's "

12