Pet Ownership Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy patted his hand saying, "We know we live with her."

Pet brought in the wine with only three glasses. Again Jim's eyes were on her from the time she came in till she left. Jim asked, "Aren't you joining us?"

She gave him a quick kiss and said, "I will as soon as I finish cleaning up dinner. I'm still working here."

Of course Jim wanted to know all about Pet. First I told him, "This can not get back to work. What happens here stays here, right?" He would have agreed to sign over his house and kids if his wife hadn't taken them. We told him the story about Pet staying with us until she gets on her feet. One night one thing led to another and so on.

He seemed to buy it and Pet was coming in with her glass of wine. She sat next to Jim. We were all talking and Pet would kiss Jim's neck. He would kiss her back. That was when I started absorbing the power. Not wanting to be left out Kathy was doing the same to me. I didn't have time for any of that I was on a power trip and it was like taking a drug. I said, "You know, Pet, if Jim hasn't had sex in over a year I’ll bet he is ready to exploded with all that kissing. Why don't you release some of that pressure. 'Go for it, Pet"

Pet had a surprised look on her face but got right down in front of Jim With everyone in the room watching she opened Jim's pants and soon had his cock out and in her mouth. I don't care if she was in stage one, two or three, this guys was going off. I’m surprised she even got her mouth on it before he shot. Now Kathy had my cock out but I didn't even notice. I told Pet, "Now show Jim what you look without your uniform." She stood right up and unhooked her bra and let it fall in Jim's lap. She took her boy shorts and pushed them right down. Nothing sexy about it just a straight strip.

She was standing naked in front of Jim but was looking at me. I said, "Let Jim feel how soft you are." She looked at me then looked at Jim. She put her foot in and pulled his pants the rest of the way off. She stood between his legs and took one of his hands and brought it to her tit. His other hand she put on her pussy. Jim stayed there without moving. Slowly he started massaging her tit and playing with her pussy. Pet opened her legs wider pushing his open more.

Jim's cock was hard as a rock by now. I told Pet, "Now take his cock and slide it into your pussy." She stepped over his legs and took hold of his cock and sat right down on it. Jim started pumping into her before she was all the way down on his cock. He had both her tits in his hands and she started riding him. I just sat and watched even though Kathy had my own cock in her mouth.

I had never told Pet to fuck another man. When we were with Dick and Jackie she was part of the group and did what she wanted. Here I had told her just what to do to fuck this man. She did everything I told her to do. I felt like a puppeteer in total control over her. I pull the strings and she moves. It was a high I had never known before. I was so absorbed in this high I didn't know Kathy was sucking me off until I shot in her mouth.

Jim suddenly had to leave. All this was just too much for him. As he dressed I reminded him, "If you ever expect a repeat remember, what happens here stays here." He nodded and thanked us for dinner and . Then he left. Pet kissed him good night at the door.

Pet and Kathy both wanted to know what had gotten to me. I said, "I really don't know but I just have to have Pet right now. On the floor, Pet." She didn't question me but got on her hands and knees. I was fucking her hard and fast. Kathy was sitting on the couch watching us. I was so turned on from everything it didn't take me long to fill Pet's pussy. Pet and I fell to the floor.

Finally Kathy asked, "What the hell got into you tonight?"

I sat there with my back against the chair and said, "I truly don't know."

Pet looked at me with a knowing look and picked up her bra and panties. She put them back on and sat next to Kathy without saying a word but kept looking at me. It felt weird but I could feel her thoughts but at the time didn't understand them.

This night was repeated five times in all. There were three different men, Jim from work, a guy I go bowling with named Sam, and a guy from a club I go to named Dwayne. Jim and Sam came over twice. It was the fifth night when Jim was back for his second time. After I had Pet fuck him like I did that first time I told her, "Come over here and give me one of your great blowjobs." She came right over and didn't hesitate taking my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me and I looked down at her. What I saw in her eyes hurt me so much. Her eyes didn't have that sparkle any more. They were blank and dark. What she told me with her eyes was, "I'll do what ever you ask but it is no longer an act of love. I'm just doing as I’m told."

The guilt I felt was overwhelming. I pulled her off my cock and kissed her. I whispered in her ear, "I am so sorry!"

She kissed me back and just said, "I know."

That was the last night I "made" Pet have sex with anyone. Now it was not the last time we all had sex with someone else but Pet was always a willing part. Our control over Pet was for our enjoyment only. We still had her flash and tease other guys but anything else was just between the three of us. I couldn't believe that in less than a year we had done all the same things the other two men in her life had done. Kathy had abused her and I had shared her with my friends. The good thing was that we all got past it and are still very much in love with each other. We went on to many other adventures like our vacation to the clothing optional resort.

------------------------

If you like how this is going please let me know. Any ideas on where you would like to see these three go let me know and I try to work it in.

12