Pet Ownership Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue looked at her friend for the longest time. Then a smile came across her face and she got into a 69 with her friend for the first time. John and Chris started to join their wives but Kathy and Pet knew they needed to do this alone. The guys stopped dead in their tracks when Kathy and Pet each took one in their mouth. There are four women and only three men but I'm sitting alone, what's up with that? Sue and Mary both scream their orgasm and that sets off the guys filling Pet and Kathy's mouths.

No force on earth was going to stop the husbands from getting to their wives now. As the guys lay down with their wives Kathy and Pet came back over to me. Pet asked, "Do you think we went too far?"

Watching the four on the ground Kathy said, "We are about to find out.

John was th first to get on top of his wife and started fucking fast and furious. Chris was soon doing the same. I put my arms around Pet and Kathy and said, "It looks like our work here is done. I would like to have gotten Sue as well but I guess that's out now."

We turned to walk back to our camp and Kathy was looking back and said, "They have a lot to talk about now."

As we walked Pet stopped and turned to me and asked, "Can we just stay at our camp the rest of our time here? At the resort we didn't have that much time together and I want to spend time with just the two of you."

I pulled Pet to me and kissed her saying, "I don't see any problem with that."

Pet pulled away from me and jokingly said, "You're not going to sneak back over here to get a piece of Sue?"

I went chasing after her saying, "If they should happen to come by our camp we'll see what happens but I'm not going looking for her. I have more than enough. If anything I'll go get John and Chris to help me with you two." Kathy and Pet both started playfully beating up on me. We all started laughing and laughed all the way back to our camp.

We got back to camp about 4:00 in the afternoon. Pet started fixing dinner and Kathy was sitting on my lap. Kathy looked at me and said, "What's going through that head of yours? I know something is on your mind."

I looked up at Kathy and said, "I thought we had the perfect life since Pet came to live with us. Since we have started these trips I think something is missing." Kathy pulled back and looked at me. I said, "The people at the resort and the people we were with today, they all have something I can't give to you and Pet."

Kathy slid off my lap and sat facing me holding my hands and asked, "What could they possibly have that you can't give us?"

I looked her in the eye and said, "Two cocks on a regular basis. To be able to have two men anytime you want like I have with the two of you."

Kathy turned and pulled my legs around her as she lay back on my chest. She thought for a while then said, "So what are you saying? Should Pet and I seduce the guy next door like Sally. He's not my type and Pet doesn't even like him. Maybe I should bring home some guy from work, or maybe get another live-in. What is it that you're saying?"

Pet was bringing us our plates and asked, "What are you two talking about so seriously. This is a fun time."

Kathy told her as she went to get the drinks, "Dave thinks we should have access to two cock like he has access to both of us."

Pet sat down with us and said, "That might be cool but I like it being just the three of us right now. We seem to find situations where Aunt Kathy and I can have that once in a while and then there is always Dick."

I took a sip of my beer and said, "I feel so guilty having you two all to myself and not able to give anything to you."

Pet reached over and stroked my cock saying, "You shouldn't feel guilty. You should feel damn lucky. That's the way Kathy and I want it. Right Kathy?" Kathy nods. Then Pet says, "Besides Uncle Dave, you give us both more than you realize. I'm just learning who I am with you two. I want to get that right before I bring someone else in. However, I have been chatting with this guy and well things just could, well you know, but that would be a long time off. I'm talking a couple years down the road. I have a lot of things I'm working out and so does he."

Now Kathy got all interested and said, "So tell us about this guy."

Pet was eating and talking saying, "There isn't a lot to tell yet. He is a submissive like me for this couple. They don't call him their pet like you do. By the way we both think that is so sexy. At work he is a powerhouse and makes a good living but when he come home he belongs to this couple and they take all his money. Their living off him but he belongs to them, what's wrong with this picture. I've told him about our arrangement and he thinks I'm very lucky. I have to agree with him on that. That's about it so far we have only been chatting about a month. His name is Don and he is about my age."

Kathy was excited and ask, "So when can we meet him?"

Pet was picking up the plates and said, "That's not going to happen. He can't just leave. First he lives half way cross the country and it's not like we get vacations. For him to leave he would have to get some money together, quit his job and make a total break and run away. They don't treat him bad. They're not like you two but for a submissive he is treated good."

Pet comes walking back and says, "Enough of this heavy stuff. We came here to have fun. The only serious thing I want is some serious fucking." She pushes me on my back and empales herself on my cock. She starts riding me and everything else is forgotten. The only thing I'm thinking about is this pussy bouncing on my cock. I guess we were both emotionally charged because it didn't take me long to get her off and me shortly after.

I put more wood on the fire and Kathy gets a blanket. We cuddle under the blanket. I have Pet on one side sitting with both her legs over my leg and Kathy doing the same on the other side. We talk and kiss. Someone's hand keeps playing with my cock. Since the girls are holding the blanket my hands are free to roam all over both of them. Soon everyone is ready for more fucking and we take it in the tent under the sleeping bags.

I do Kathy first with Pet laying next to her petting her and kissing her. Once I fill Kathy's pussy Pet gets me hard again with her mouth and I do her. Both have a pussy full and I'm wiped. I snuggle in between Pet and Kathy. The last thing before we go to sleep Pet says, "See Uncle Dave, you take care of us both just fine."

I woke the next morning with my cock in Pet's soft wet mouth. She saw my eyes open and smiled and 20 seconds later I was cuming in her mouth. She kissed my cock and said, "I'm gong to put the coffee on but don't wake Kathy yet." I thought that strange but came out of the tent. I came up behind Pet and put my arms around her. I kissed her neck and she pushed back against me. Neither of us said a word just holding her and kissing her.

The coffee was ready and she poured us each a cup. When she handed me the cup she asked, "Can we go for a walk just you and me before Kathy wakes up?" I told her sure and we took our coffee and with our arms around each other walked into the woods. I could tell something was troubling Pet but I was going to let her bring it up.

We came to a fallen tree and she sat her cute little ass on it. I came up next to her and put my foot on the tree next to her the way guys do. I didn't mean for my cock to be in her face but it was. She was looking away and said, "Uncle Dave, remember last night I said I had some things to work out?" I just nodded. She went on, "Well I'm not doing very good at it. All my life I have been told what to do, how to do it and when to do it. I'm used to that and I accept it. Since I have come to live with you and Kathy I've had to start thinking. When Kathy set me up in business I had to make decisions for the business. I came to you for you to tell me what to do, but you said it was my business and I should decide. You let me make all the arrangement for our trip. I don't know I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm not the same girl you took in a year and a half ago."

I ran my fingers trough her hair, something I love doing, and said, "I'm glad. I've tried hard to give you something of yourself."

She looked up at me with those big blue eyes that were ready to tear and said, "You're not disappointed in who I am becoming?"

I kissed her and said, "Of course not, I'm proud of you."

Her hand was absent-mindedly stroking my cock but she looked away and said, "Well for the first time I feel I have to tell you no on something. I know you want to be fair to Kathy giving her two cock to play with and it is your responsibility to find me a breeder but I want to find him myself, in my own time, in my own way."

I pulled her up to me and kissed her and said, "Of course you will. I never expected it to be any other way."

She was still stroking my cock and with tears in her eyes said, "Really? What about Kathy? I know you wanted to find someone for me so Kathy could play too. Like Sally told Jeff he had to get a girlfriend."

I pulled her close and put my arms around her and said, "Like you said there is always Dick and we do find ourselves in situations."

She kissed me saying, "Thank you Uncle Dave." She slid down my body and took my cock in her mouth for my second blowjob of the morning. Pet and I have been alone before many times but there with her in the woods seemed so different. Just thinking about all this had me filling her mouth in no time. She stood up and kissed me saying for me to go back to camp with Kathy she needed some time alone. I kissed her and held her just a little longer then turned and went back.

Kathy was just coming out of the tent when I got back. She smiled as she got her coffee and asked, "So did you and Pet go off for some one on one time?"

I refilled my cup and said, "Something like that."

Kathy sat next to me and asked, "Did you leave her in the woods?"

I smiled and put my arms around Kathy's naked body and said, "She just needed some alone time."

Kathy got this big smile and said, "We are alone now for a while? Why don't we get back on that air mattress and you can have some one on one time with my pussy."

We both set our coffee down and ran to the tent. We were fucking before we even laid down. I really needed to be alone with Kathy right now and her pussy was hot and wet, it felt so good. Even she was surprised when her orgasm came on her so fast. She screamed, Oh My God!" At the same time I was filling her sweet pussy.

It was over an hour before Pet came back. As she came out of the woods she said, "I brought you a present Uncle Dave." Following her was Sue, that cute young thing I had been playing with but never had the chance to fuck.

Sue came over and gave me a kiss. Then said, "When Pet said how much you wanted me I couldn't wait to get that big beautiful cock inside me."

I was stunned and asked, "What about the others?"

Pet was leading us to the tent and Sue said, "They were double teaming Mary when we left. They're fine with it."

Sue and I were both naked already as we got in the tent. It didn't take long for me to be balls deep in her pussy. Sue's legs were wrapped around me and as I pounded into her she was saying, "Oh yes this is what I wanted yesterday Yes give it to me Fuck me fuck fuck me hard Here it comes I'm cuming I'm cuuuummmiiinnng!" I went off and fill her to the top with my cream.

I started to slowly pull out of her when Sue pulled me down to kiss me. She whispered, "It was everything I thought it would be."

I kissed here again and said, "Yes it was, thank you." I pulled out and went to leave the tent. As soon as I stepped outside Pet was on my cock and Kathy was pushing past me. They must have flipped a coin or something. Pet got my cock and Kathy got Sue's pussy. Surprisingly Sue pulled Kathy into a 69 and ate the second pussy of her life.

Kathy and Sue came out a while later. Kathy said she was going to walk Sue back then gave Pet a wink. It seems that before Pet brought Sue back to me she had both John and Chris together and now Kathy was going to get some of the same. That left Pet and I alone again and we made good use of it. As soon as Kathy and Sue were out of sight we dove through the door of the tent.

I lay next to Pet and asked, "How are you doing?"

She looked up at me and said, "Still confused but very happy. I'm also very horny. Now are you going to fuck your young beautiful niece or not?"

As I shoved my cock into her I said, "You've sucked me off twice and had two other men, don't you ever get enough?"

She pushed her pussy up hard and said, "I never get enough of you Uncle Dave."

We were off and running. Both of us fucking each other. It was a hard and fast fuck and when she screamed for me to fill her pussy I did just that. We were kissing each other frantically. My cock was still in her and was getting hard again, not that it could ever really go soft in her pussy. She looked at me and smiled and said, "Round two."

This time it was much slower and loving. We seemed to be going at forever, like her stage two blowjob, enough to feel great but not enough to get off. We were so happy being joined together it didn't mater if we came or not. That changed quickly when she started milking my cock with her pussy. She was saying, "Come on Uncle Dave, fill me again. I love it when you cum deep inside my pussy. Fill me with another load of your love cream. Then you can lick it all out of my pussy while I suck your cock clean." That did it for me and I was pumping yet another creamy load into her pussy.

Kathy came back just as Pet and I were finishing our 69. She just walked right over Pet and brought her pussy to Pet's mouth. As Pet licked away at her cum Kathy told me what happen when she took Sue back. Between moans Kathy said, "Well Sue and I got there and like she said John and Chris were double teaming Mary when she left. After the first round they rested before round two. They changed places and started again. They were just finishing when Sue and I got there. Neither of them was going to be ready for round three with me, actually it would be round four counting Pet. Anyway, I was not going to get fucked but Mary was more than ready. Mary and I got into a 69 and soon Sue joined us for a three-way daisy-chain. By now the guys were hard again and wanted me to stay but I wanted to get back to you two for our time together."

I pulled Kathy off Pet and we rolled on the mattress kissing then I asked her, "You passed up two cocks at once to be here with us?"

Kathy smiled and said, "It was no big choice, I knew where I wanted to be."

Pet and I both hugged her then Pet said she was going to fix dinner. Kathy and I stayed in the tent talking and petting with one quickie before Pet said dinner was ready. The rest of the time we stayed it was always the three of us. Sometimes in the tent and sometimes out in the open but always together. I managed to fuck both twice and they each sucked me off before we packed up at two the next day. There was a lot of girl/girl action in between and a lot of three-way hugging and kissing. Just as we got in the car headed home Pet asked, "So where are we going next?"

12