Pet Ownership Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered to Kathy to make Bill strip naked. Now Pet is on the floor at my knees and Bill is with Kathy on the floor in front of her. Kathy firmly told Bill, "Stand up and strip. I think it's time to see what I'm getting." Bill was up in a flash and stripped naked almost like he was flaunting to Pet what he could offer Kathy that she couldn't. Pet never took her eyes off Bill but it was not like she was excited by him but more outraged by him. Pet's grip on my knee was getting harder. This was not going the way I wanted it to. If I had Pet fuck me just them she would have fucked me to death proving a point.

If they were going to have a fuck out it was going to be between them. I tell Pet, "Stand up and strip. Show our guest what you have." She stood and faced Bill slowly taking off her uniform. Now that we were all naked Kathy and I started playing dueling pets. I started with, "Pet. see Bill's cock, go get it." She was on the floor in front of Bill before he saw her move. She didn't have to be told she went right into stage three. He lasted longer than I do but still under 30 seconds. That caught Bill by surprise.

Pet was still sucking away on Bill's cock when Kathy said, "Pet, stop, heel" Pet was right back at my feet with her head on my knee. Kathy had not had time to work out commands with Bill yet so she said, "Let's see if Bill can eat pussy as well as Pet can suck cock. Bill, eat Pet's pussy." He wasn't as fast getting there but once he got Pet on her back and started licking away at her she was cuming quickly. Pet was trying to push Bill away when Kathy said, "Bill, stop, heel." Picking up on Pet's commands he went over to Kathy and rested his head on her knee just as Pet had done to me.

Since both had cum very hard the edge was taken off their competition. I looked at Kathy and said, "Only one thing left." Kathy smiled and winked at me. I said, "Pet down!" Pet got on all fours in front of me.

Then Kathy said, "Bill, fuck Pet. Show me what you are going to do to me." Bill walked over behind Pet and got down. He looked at Kathy and slowly shoved his cock deep in pet's pussy. Pet gave out a moan and soon they were fucking up a storm. Surprisingly Bill didn't last that long. Pet was going through her own orgasm when Bill filled her pussy. Bill fell back on his heels pulling his cock from Pet. Pet just fell flat on the floor.

Kathy got down next to Bill her tits in his face. I got down next to Pet with my cock close to her mouth. I laughed and said, "Now can you two play nice together?" Kathy reached for Bill cock and started stroking it and said, "Dave and I would like to play too but not until you two calm down."

Pet and Bill looked at each other and bust out laughing. Pet pulled Bill to her and they kissed, gently this time. They broke the kiss and rolled on their backs. Pet grabbed me and Bill pulled Kathy down. Four naked bodies kissing and rolling on the floor. Bill was on top of Kathy and Pet was on top of me. Soon the kissing went to fucking and Kathy had Bill's cock for the first time. When Pet saw Bill fucking Kathy she stopped and she and I watched them together.

Pet got off my cock and took it in her mouth. She lay down so she could watch Kathy and Bill while she sucked me off. She was only in stage one so I could watch too. There was a good show to watch. Kathy's legs were locked around Bill's waist. He was pounding into her and she was humping back. Kathy's tits were mashed between them as they were kissing. They were kissing as hard as they we fucking. Kathy broke the kiss screaming and Bill soon filled her pussy. As soon as Bill started pumping my wife full Pet went to stage three and I came with him.

Bill fell to Kathy's side and when she was able to talk said, "Now that's better. I knew we could all get along." That had everyone laughing. Then Kathy told Pet, "Come here Pet." Pet was right there and they got into a 69 since Bill had filled both their pussys.

It was getting to be time for bed and both pets want to sleep with us. This was getting very complicated. On the one hand Kathy needed time with her pet to work out her commands, yet on the other hand Pet needs time with Bill since she is the one he would be breeding with. This is why I wanted the trail week I left it up to Pet. I told her, "Before we head for bed you need to pick who is sleeping where. Our bed is big enough for three but not for four."

Pet thought about it and finally said, "Bill and I will have a lot of time alone this week while you are at work so I think Bill should have the bed with Kathy." Then she turned to me and asked, "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

That's an offer I'm not going to turn down. Kathy gave me a kiss goodnight and took her pet with her to the bedroom. Pet sat on my lap and snuggled up like a little girl on daddy's lap. I just held her letting her deal with her emotions. Finally she looked up at me and said, "There is a lot more to this than I thought there would be. I guess I thought Bill would just be something extra. I never thought about him being part of our family but I guess it would have to be that way."

I kissed her and asked, "So, how do you feel about Bill?"

She looked at me and her face lit up and she said, "I was already in love with him on line. If it was just the two of us getting together it would be fine but it's not and I don't want it to be. I want to be with Bill but don't want to leave you and Kathy. I don't know how but this week I'll find a way to make it work.

I lay her on the floor and got on top of her. I pushed her hair back and said, "I know you will and I know you can. Three years ago when you first came here I'm not sure it would have ever worked but you have grown a lot. You know who you are and what you want now. I know you will find a way to make it all work out."

She pulled me down and kissed me shoving her hips up sucking my cock into her pussy. We started slowly then picked up the pace. I was just finishing filling Pet's pussy when we heard a scream from the bedroom. Pet started to giggle and said, "I think Bill is making Aunt Kathy as happy as you make me."

Pet and I made love two more ties that night always with the background noise coming from the bedroom. By morning Kathy had her pet well trained. She was also very well fucked. When they came out of the bedroom Pet already had breakfast started. Kathy came and sat next to me. All of us were still naked and Bill went to help with breakfast. I told Kathy I was going to take Bill out to the work shop after breakfast. If I'm going to let this man get the two women I love most pregnant I need to know him better without the women around.

Over breakfast we all talked about the pitfalls from the night before. Pet admitted she felt her place in the family was threatened. Bill say he was trying to fit in and maybe tried too hard. We all made some suggestions of how to make things better.

After breakfast I took Bill out to my shop. I wanted to set some ground rules for my ladies. We talked about a lot of things mostly his contracting job. He could run his own crew but the time involved would conflict with his home duties. I told him if he did come to live here things would be different. I told him that if he did move in this house would not be big enough. I asked him to come up with a design. We tossed back and forth ideas and totally out of the blue Bill asked, "Have you ever had your cock sucked while you watch the girls together?"

This caught me by surprise and I asked, "What?"

Bill said, "I've been with a couple for a few years and while I don't really like it he did asked to suck him off from time to time. I just wanted you to know I would if you asked me to."

Two naked men kicking back in the work shop and he starts talking about sucking my cock. It's time to join the women. I stammer something like, "A........ a....... a ......... I might have to try that sometime ...... ugh ........ maybe .......... a .......let's see what the girls are up to."

We get back to the house and Pet and Kathy had been working on their own plan. Pet said, "Since I'll have Bill all day by myself during the week Kathy can have him on the weekends. During the week I'll be sleeping with you and on the weekends Kathy gets two cock to sleep with."

I walk up behind Kathy and hold her tits saying, "Speaking of two cocks, that was one of the reasons to have another man around. I think it is time for Kathy to see what it would be like anytime she wants it."

We all headed to the bedroom and Kathy gets on the bed on her hands and knees. I come up behind her and shove my cock deep in Kathy's pussy. She turns her head to the side so I can watch her take Bill in her mouth. Bill and I start fucking Kathy from both ends as Pet cheers us on. Bill is the first to go off filling Kathy's mouth. Watching my wife drink down all Bill gave her pushed me over the edge. Just as I started pumping Kathy's pussy full her own orgasm started and she screamed as I filled her pussy.

We all took a break before doing the same to Pet. Saturday night was nothing short of a sexual free for all. Someone was fucking someone most any given time and it didn't mater who was with who. Since it was still the weekend Kathy got Bill in bed with her. This time I joined them and Pet slept next to me on the floor. At some point during the night both Bill and I fucked Kathy.

Sunday was just a continuation from Saturday night. The only time we took a break from all the sex was to get something to eat. Pet would fix something and the next time Bill would do the cooking. That night it was Pet's turn in the bed and Bill slept on Kathy's side of the bed on the floor. Kathy spent most of the night with her hand over the side of the bed stroking her pet's cock.

Monday morning and Kathy and I had to go to work. Pet was helping me get dressed while Bill was helping Kathy. We started with a shower together then they would help us get dressed. Over breakfast Kathy said, "It would be very easy to get used to this."

Our pets walked us to our cars and had these sad looks as we left them behind. But that didn't last long. Alone in the house they were free to play with each other as much as they wanted. With both of them doing the house and such there was lots of time left over. Pet and Bill built a partnership that worked very well. They seemed to just fit right together once they accepted that the other was going to be there. They were falling very much in love with each other.

They were a very loving couple during the day but when Kathy got home Pet was right there to lick away all her stress. Then Kathy would take her pet to the bedroom to undress and what ever she felt like doing. When I got home Pet had dinner ready and was waiting for me. As always I would have her suck me off or fuck her over the couch then it was our turn in the bedroom to undress and what ever. Since Bill was only there for a week Pet let him have the bed a couple nights.

Things were going so well when it was time for Bill to leave we told him to put his affairs in order and to move back here. Pet never asked but was very happy when we asked Bill to come live with us. As Bill kissed the girls goodbye he said, "My first project is to build us all a bigger bed." No body was complaining about that.

12