Pet-play/Slave Breeding Farm

Story Info
Alessandra begins her journey on the farm.
1.9k words
4.03
226.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*everyone depicted in this fictional story is 18 + WARNING: this story contain degradation/humiliation, non-consent, pet-play, forced breeding, punishment, and power exchange elements. Please don't read if any of those things will upset you. Please keep in mind this story is fantasy and enjoy!

*

Alessandra had just begun her journey to becoming a part of the human cattle ranch. She'd left everything in pursuit of this, including her well-paying and incredibly unsatisfying job. She'd worked hard to get her education. She worked a full time job to pay for her tuition while she was in school in order to avoid getting in debt. All of her choices were strategic, well planned steps towards a prosperous future.

She was earning a decent wage and was able to buy many things for herself. She was independent and self-sufficient with just the right amount of confidence to get any job done. Her confidence and intelligence was why she had done so well in her career. Yet, for all her success, she couldn't help but feel that something was missing.

It began when some of her bosses started making remarks to her on her appearance. She was tall and beautiful with long hair and big eyes. Her lips were pouty and full. Her breasts and hips were not grotesquely large, but they were bigger than many of the other girls in her office. Perhaps once or twice, this remark was made to her. She'd been disgusted in the moment. Knowing that how hard she worked to get to where she was meant little to the men she worked with and still having to deal with silly things like appearances made her feel objectified and small. Yet, for some reason, she thought that perhaps if she'd liked any of those men, it might have turned her on.

She began to search the internet, looking for porn that focused on degradation and objectification. She didn't have to search long before she found a website that was advertising positions on a slave farm. Alessandra had never heard of Hucows before. She started watching some of the promotional videos.

There women were tied to wooden posts and fucked or punished or humiliated. They were hooked up to machines that milked their large swollen breasts as they cried out in pain or pleasure. Women were slapped and spanked constantly. The idea of being treated like cattle stirred in Alessandra's mind making her wet. She began to touch herself, thinking of how she could be owned by a master and fucked roughly. She imagined herself as one of the girls in the video being gagged and placed in a row of other cattle girls waiting to take a thick cock up her ass or cunt. She imagined the sperm dripping out of her sloppy pussy after her Master was finished and being left there, messy and used until he needed to relieve himself again.

It took some time, but Alessandra decided to leave her job. She made arrangements to visit the ranch for training to see if she would want to stay. She had no doubt in her mind that she wanted to stay for as long as possible. She believed that this was what she was missing. Belonging to someone, being someone's willing slave was something that she craved deeply. No matter how successful or independent she's proven to herself that she could be, she truly wanted to belong to someone else. There was no denying it.

When she arrived at the ranch, she was first stripped of her clothes and shaved and waxed to remove all excess body hair. She was told, by the Master to not speak unless she was spoken to, nor would she ever look him in the eye. He was strict and would tolerate no disrespect. She would be his property and as such she would only do as she was instructed. He would control everything. She would no longer make her own decisions.

This excited her immensely. She'd been so calculating and meticulous that thought of losing all control to someone else was exciting to her. She was tired of being in charge of her own decisions and now she had not a care in the world. Everything was taken care of.

She ate when and what her master told her to. She went to the bathroom when he said and came when he said and constantly sucked cocks for him. There were many men who visited the ranch in order to fuck the women there. Master would rent out girls who'd been disobedient or difficult. Sometimes, he'd sell them to be bred. Once it was time, he would then hook them up to the machine and milk them. After they had been bred, would stay in the barns and only be allowed to take cocks up their asses for the duration of their pregnancies.

Each day was very much the same. Alessandra would wake up in either a bed of hay or on top of a patch of grass outside. It was not entirely correct to say that this was a hucow farm. True that had been the initial appeal, but Alessandra quickly found that women were treated as any type of animal depending on what the Master thought was best. There were women who were allowed inside his house, like cats; these were his favorite. Meanwhile, other women slept in dog cages outside and were only brought in if it were stormy out. Then there were the hucows, usually these were the women he intended for breeding. Otherwise the women might sleep side by side in miniature stables, similar to the way horses do.

The Master wanted to se if Alessandra was fit for such a task. He told her to follow his out to the barn, making her crawl on her knees behind him. When they got there her hands and knees were tired and dirty. He told her to crawl in between two wooden planks, and she complied. She had quickly been winning his favor due to her obedient nature, if she did well tonight he might reconsider and place her in the house instead.

Not knowing this, she obeyed him as he told her to stay still. He locked her in place using a wooden stock so that her feet could not move. She heard the click of the lock and began to get wet. She wasn't sure if he would like this, as he hadn't told her to that she could come.

Noticing her wetness, he slid two fingers slowly up and down her slit. Alessandra couldn't help herself, she moaned.

"Did I tell you that I wanted to hear your voice, cunt?" he said smacking her ass hard with his hand. "Be quiet. Don't make me repeat myself."

With that, he walked around her and locked her head in place with a similar stock. He placed a bar in between the pegs that forced her to shift her posture so that her ass was in the air.

He picked up a large wooden cane from the wall and brought it down on her ass. Alessandra wanted to scream, but she did as she was told and remained silent for her Master. He brought it down on her again, harder this time and still she made no noise. Again. No noise. Again, with real force this time. She squirmed as much as she could inside that wooden contraption he put her in but she did not scream.

The Master placed the wooden cane down. He left for a moment and then came back holding a large dildo.

"Open." He said to her.

As soon as she parted her lips he stuck it down her throat. She gagged and tried to pull away.

"What was that?" he asked, "Did you just try to back away from me, slut?"

He didn't let her answer; instead he struck her across the cheek. He did it again just for good measure.

"Let's try it again." he said, roughly shoving the pretend cock down her throat. "Don't let that fall onto the floor." He said and left again.

The dildo was large and heavy in her mouth, but she willed it to stay there.

When he came back, the Master stroked her cheek and told her how he was happy to have such a willing and obedient little cunt. Then he took the dildo out of her mouth and placed in inside a gag so that he could force it all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

*Slap!* "What did I say about that?" he chastised her as he hit her face again.

She loved when he did that. The way it made her feel objectified and the sting in her cheek always made her wet. He knew this and was planning to exploit it. His fingers slipped into her pussy again and he did not try to make it easy for her. He fingerfucked her roughly until she was moaning and shaking. Each moan earned a new slap on her ass. Each slap was harder than the last.

She was loving this, the feeling of a cock in her mouth as her Master played with her pussy. Suddenly she felt his erection at her entrance. He didn't hesitate before pushing inside of her. Why should he wait, she thought. She was, after all his property.

He pumped into her roughly, feeling her cunt become slippery with her own juices. He pulled out of her and shoved himself into her ass. Despite how quiet she had been, she screamed as soon as he did this. Tears rolled down her cheeks as he violated her tight virgin asshole. He smacked her ass, telling her that she could go ahead and cry. He liked the sound of crying when it was muffled by a thick cock. He smacked her ass again. He could tell there would b a bruise there later.

He came deep into her ass and she felt something being shoved into it. It felt hard, but not like a cock. This was much smaller. Her Master unhooked her from her stocks and she saw that he had placed a butt plug into her ass. However, it was not just any butt plug, this one had a kitten's tail at the end.

He bent down in front of her, but she kept her eyes to the ground as she had been trained to, "Look at me."

She did. His face was soft and his eyes were warm. He stroked her cheek. "I still haven't decided where I want to put you, little slut. I could tell you were trying hard to be obedient but I'm not sure yet if your suited to the indoors. You might make a good little kitten, but I haven't made up my mind yet. What do you have to say about that?"

He big eyes were staring up at him in admiration, "I want to please you Sir. Wherever you see fit."

"Very good. Perhaps I will let you inside after all, kitten." with that he picked up her sore, naked body and carried her into the house. She clung to him until he placed her on the floor. There were two other 'kittens' nearby her, sleeping on mats, the collars around their necks had little bells on them.

"Perhaps, you should have a bed of your own. But for now, sleep on this." he said pulling a blanket from the closet and laying it down for her to curl up on. He stroked her hair for a moment and then closed the door. She smiled to herself, happy that she had made the choice to leave everything and come here. She blinked her heavy eyelids in the dark room as everything started to fade away.