Pet Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body relaxed as he removed his hands from her and she took a deep breath before answering. "Yes, I understand and thank you, Master."

"Why are you thanking me, Project?" He questioned. He needed to be sure that she knew why. After all, how can she be truly thankful, if she didn't know what for?

"I am thankful that you placed your hands upon me, Master, and for giving me permission to moan and close my eyes." She said in a breathless tone.

Quinn said nothing, but was extremely pleased at her response. Yes, my Project most certainly is grateful. He grabbed the bottle of flavored lubricant sitting on the bed and poured some straight onto her sensitive nipples, not bothering to warm it first; he knew the cold liquid would be a mixture of pleasure and pain. He closed the bottle and put it back on the bed. He ever so lightly teased both peaks with just his index fingers. Project moaned softly at first, but grew louder as he increased the intensity of his touch— from around her areolas to her stiff peaks, all the while not moving. Quinn stopped time and again as soon as Project nearly came just from the nipple-play and she slumped into the bed. But fuck, she is just so fucking responsive, he mused and one side of his lips quirked upward ever so slightly at the thought.

Once again, he did this until he felt she had enough. Project had fallen silent the moment he stopped, but cried out as soon as he took one stiff peak into his mouth followed by a chained clamp. He did this on the other as well. He completely removed his touch, sitting at her hip and simply gazed upon her face; allowing her to calm down. He did not want her to reach her satisfaction the moment he touched her dripping sex. After a few beats, Project opened her eyes and returned his stare. He warmed at the trust shining within those brown depths and didn't feel the need to fill the silence with all that whispered-sweet-nothings bullshit. "Thank you, Master." She said softly after she caught her breath and he simply nodded in response.

He allowed her a few moments before he felt it was time to continue. Grabbing the device that he had bought just for Project, he angled himself on the bed so that he was in perfect view of her moist center. So pink and wet, Quinn nearly groaned at the thought of taking her, but he wouldn't. He had plans for Project and it didn't involve him fucking her so soon. Taking the micro-bullet vibrator that was smaller than a pinky nail, he maneuvered it so that the bullet sat snugly under her clitoral hood. "Don't move, Project. If this gets dislodged, I'm going to punish you." He warned.

"Yes, Master."

Quinn turned on the vibrator at its lowest setting and Project immediately moaned. He already knew her body better than she did and just how much she could take before reaching her release. While it will still feel good, it won't be enough to let her cum. He waited for a few minutes, before changing it to one setting higher— a staccato beat, low enough so not painful, yet strong enough to bring her just to the brink. The vibrations will pulse under her clitoral hood and set to abruptly stop, before continuing the cycle all over again. Project was breathing heavily and moaning in need and frustration. He could see the strain in her body, torn between moving, yet determined to following his orders. "You may not come and you may not move until I return, Project. You may move when I allow you to come."

"Y-yes M-mmaster." She choked out.

Satisfied, Quinn left her there keening. He wanted her good and fucking ready.

*.*.*

He left Project there for nearly an hour before returning. When he stepped into the room, her body was glistening with sweat, her eyes screwed tightly shut, sobbing and keening in absolute need. Quinn stepped around to view her cleft which— to his pleasure— was swollen and oozing with her essence; a puddle had formed under her. He took a deep breath and filled his lungs with the scent of Project's arousal. Taking hold of the controller, he changed the setting of the vibrator to one stronger.

"Cum. Now!" He demanded and she immediately obliged, her body bowed completely; leaving just her head and her feet on the bed— going over the edge with a force that shocked him. He removed the bullet from her and used his hands to slowly bring her down from her orgasm. Her body was visibly shaking so strongly that her teeth were chattering. "P-please, M-mmaster." Project begged.

"You asked so prettily, Project. What do you want?"

"You, Master. Please, just you." Project's words felt like a punch to the gut, making Quinn feel possessive. Completely fucking feral. Primitive. Primal. The way she had performed with his men last night had left him feeling an urgency so fierce to reassert his dominance over her— to show her who her body belonged to. He removed his clothing at a quickened pace and immediately settled himself between her thighs.

"Mine." The guttural growl escaped him as he forced his dick into her in a single rough thrust. She screamed at the intrusion. Her legs came around his waist and her pussy walls clenched him tight, as if refusing to let him leave her body. Quinn gripped her hips in a way that will most definitely leave bruises— another way to mark her as his. The scents of her sweat and arousal, the sounds of her screams and the slapping of skins drove him wild.

He flipped her onto her hands and knees, ignoring her yelp of surprise. He gripped her hair, snatched her head back, shoved his cock back into her sheath, and pounded into her ruthlessly. Project bucked wildly beneath him and her sex clenched him in a punishing grip as she reached her climax. The familiar tingle crept up his spine and his balls drew up. His pace quickened.

He fucked her like a rutting beast. He fucked her like he hated her.

Without losing his pace, he leaned forward and bit into her shoulder hard enough to break skin. At the first taste of her blood, he came with a deafening roar. As the last of his hot seed spilled into his Project, he was just barely able to maneuver them to the side so that he did not land on her. With his softening cock still in her body, he pulled Project tightly into his arms. "I love you, Master. Thank you."

Once side of his lips quirked up ever so slightly. Yes, he thought just before sleep claimed him, my Project is grateful indeed.

12