Pet Sitting Service

Story Info
Or how to make a living playing with someone else's pussy.
622 words
3.85
48.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers

The neighbors upstairs had asked if I would take care of their cat, while they were away. We arranged for me to come by and pick up the key the following day. When I stopped by, it took no time for me to assess that I was going to get more than keys.

Julie answered the door wearing only shear running shorts, cut high and revealing a lot of ass and thighs. Her erect nipples poked through the work-out halter top she wore; my cock thickened at the sight. As she invited me in she focused on the bulge in my crotch and smiled. She was home alone. How nice!

As we sat on the sofa, making idle talk, her cat jumped on my lap and as I petted its back Julie commented about how well I stroked her pussy. We laughed at the play on words, but its meaning was clear. As the laughing ended, I placed my arm around her and kissed her. That was all it took!

Julie leaned back into the sofa and clung to me tightly as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I grabbed at her tits and pinched her nipples; making her moan at the touch. She sucked my tongue harder.

As I started to touch the inside of her thighs, I felt the wetness that dripped from her pussy. I lowered her pants and began to massage her clit. She arched her back as I sucked her nipples and stroked her clit simultaneously.

I then plunged my middle finger deep inside her. My fist rubbing hard against her pussy lips as I pushed deeply; her pussy drenched. I took the liberty of dipping my finger now into her ass hole, as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Julie started to buck wildly, as she came.

Now it was my turn. I turned her over on the sofa, so that she was in a kneeling position in front of me, her ass facing me. I quickly took my throbbing cock out of my pants. As I rubbed the head all over her ass cheeks and crack, Julie moaned with excitement. She rubbed her clit was I did this. And again she came.

At first I slowly pushed my cock in, but the warmth and smoothness of her pussy was too much for me to bear. I began to ram my cock in, harder and harder. My balls slamming against her, making that beautiful slapping sound that accompanies and signifies a good fucking is taking place. I wrapped her red hair around my hand, and used it as a bridle to pull her. Julie pushed back with every deep stroke thrust inside her pussy. We both moaned and groaned loudly.

Sensing I was about to cum, I pulled my cock out. Julie quickly turned around and placed her mouth on my cock as it spurted cum. She sucked it hard, cum dripping along side her mouth. She squeezed my balls, draining the cum out of me. It was an awesome sight, indeed.

At that moment, her husband came out of the bedroom; he had been watching all along. Although surprised, my orgasm was too powerful for me to stop and break away. I just kept cumming all over her mouth. He silently sat at the edge of the sofa and watched intently as his wife sucked my cock and swallowed my thick wad of cum. She put on show for him (and me as well), licking the sides of my shaft up and down the sides before burrowing her head into my crotch.

Now I take care of their pussy (cat) at least twice a week. Oh, what a way to make a living...

tonysnow
tonysnow
117 Followers