Pet Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
My slut is stuck being my pet for a whole weekend.
1.1k words
3.7
63.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
G576922
G576922
37 Followers

I woke up alone again in my bed, I'd forgotten to let her out the cage again after our fun last night. I got out of bed and walked over to the cage at the end of my bed, she looks up at me with a grimace but doesn't say anything due to the gag.

I open the cage and apologise for not letting her out earlier. She crawls out of the cage and I get an instant erection at the sight.

She's still wearing her black latex bitchsuit, shortening her legs and arms by binding them in half. The black latex covering her body except for her boobs, ass and pussy. She walks out head first on her elbows and knees and I see her beautiful face with her hair tied back, gag in her mouth and her black collar round her neck.

I tell her to sit and she does although wincing due to her tail plugged into her ass. I close the cage behind her and walk over to her. I take the gag out her mouth whilst slowly stroking her blond hair.

"How did you sleep last night slut?" I ask.

"Good thank you my master however I would have liked to have cuddled you in your bed."

I go to remove the bitchsuit but then have a second thought:

"How would you like to be my pet slut for a whole weekend?"

"Hmm I'm not sure about that"

She replied to my disappointment,

"But isn't that what you are? My pet slut?"

"Yes my master" she softly replied.

"Well then" I said whilst sliding my erect penis into her mouth.

It feels so good I had to pull out before finishing inside her mouth. I then walked over to the bedside table whilst putting away my dick and grabbed the lead which was a metal chain with a leather handle and attached it to her collar. I began to walk out the room and she had no choice but to follow me on all fours, I took her downstairs and into the kitchen where I told her to sit whilst I prepared her breakfast - a can of dog food for my pet slut. I watched her eat it from her bowl on the floor and then placed my dick in her mouth to give her a little treat, after all she had been a good girl last night. I then pissed in her mouth and to my delight not a drop escaped her mouth. I watched her swallow the warm yellow liquid.

"Thank you my master" she responded as I put my dick back in my pants.

"Do you need to relive yourself slut?" I asked.

"Yes please my master" she responded. I then walked her outside and waited as she pissed on the lawn and then squatted to take a shit. I watched as a brown lump fell from her ass. As usual she turned round to smell it like a dog and kept her face buried in her own shit whilst presenting me her dirty ass to clean. I walked over with a cup of water and poured it over her ass and then rubbed my fingers around to clean up the shit. She groaned a little as I slid my fingers inside to finish the job off. She then turned back around and I lead her back inside.

I then sat on the sofa whilst she knelt on the floor beside me and we watched tv whilst I stroked the top of her hair.

After a while I decided I was getting hungry and grabbed her by the lead. I took her upstairs and lay her on the bed with her paws facing upwards and started to eat her pussy. It was already so wet and I couldn't get enough of my pet sluts delicious juices.

"Please fuck me my master" she moaned although I didn't reply,

"Please my master, fuck me in my pussy" she uttered between moans.

Instead I pulled my face away from her pussy and lay on the bed facing upwards and shouted "suck my dick slut" whilst tugging on her collar. I enjoyed watching her struggle to roll over onto her knees and elbows. When she finally did so she crawled over me and said,

"But I want your dick in my pussy my master not my mouth."

"You'll get it in your pussy don't worry slut" I said whilst tugging her face towards my dick with her lead. She resentfully turned round and started to suck my dick whilst sticking her tail in my face, I responded to this cheek by removing her tail and sticking my fingers in her ass which was met by a load moan as I dug my fingers deeper. I then stuck my face in her ass and started rimming my pet slut who kept begging me to fuck her:

"Please fuck me my master! Please! I want your cock so much my master! Please fuck me, I promise I'll be good!"

This really got me excited so I removed my face from her ass and knelt up on the bed thrusting my fully erect penis into her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes! Harder my master! Fuck me as hard as you can my master!" She almost screamed as I felt her orgasm, but I kept going, I was going to cum inside my slut whether she likes it or not. I kept going amongst her screams of pleasure and felt like I was going to burst. I quickly removed my dick form her pussy and wedged it in her ass, just in time as I exploded inside my pet sluts ass. I felt the hot liquid ooze out of my penis snd we both moaned as I did so. I then removed my dick with the head covered in cum, I replaced her tail and lay back on the bed and said,

"You know what to do" and she moved over and cleaned my dick with her mouth.

When she finished she crawled over to me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm heading out to lunch with a few mates remember?"

"But I wanted to do more fucking my master."

"Don't worry I won't be long and I'll be sure to fuck you when I get back."

"I hope so my master"

On that note I lifted her off the bed and walked downstairs leaving her to roam around the house as she wished, after all she had been a good pet slut this morning. As I closed the front door I yelled: "see you soon slut!"

G576922
G576922
37 Followers