Pet Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She traced her right foot up his thigh, and tapped the wet bulge of his pants. He jumped as his cock stiffened fully and he felt a phantom stroke. She then lifted her damp toe to his face. "Lick it," she said. Dan gave her a baleful look, but she simply gazed back, her smile fading into a stern look of expectation. Dan swallowed hard again, then hesitantly parted his lips, sticking out his tongue. He daintily licked the dampness off her toe. She let out a soft sigh, enjoying the feel of his tongue. She pressed her toes into his mouth, and Dan, entranced, suckled them, moaning softly.

Then, she slid her left foot forward, and pressed the ball of her foot against his cock. His organ strained in his pants, and his hips bucked against her. She rubbed him slowly, and after a moment, she switched feet, rubbing him with her right, forcing him to suckle the toes of her left. This went on for several minutes, and he felt himself starting to cum once more. However, he felt the now familiar shift deep inside his loins, and his body lurched as he failed to cum.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Dan lurched in his seat, and blinked rapidly. Rachel was gone, vanished like a ghost. At the door was Mr. Ventin, the teacher who had the room for his next class.

"Dan?" he said, gawking at Dan's lewd state. "What the fuck is going on?"

"Uh, n-nothing!" he gasped, quickly gathering up his papers and shoving them in his briefcase. He noticed a piece of paper that wasn't his, and he recognized the handwriting as Rachel's. He snatched the note up and shoved inside without reading it. "I had a stomach cramp, real bad, and then..." He gulped and looked at his crotch, covering it with his briefcase. "I, uh, I pissed myself!" He winced and blushed deeply.

"Gods, Dan!" said Henry. "Go to the fucking doctor! I'll call the janitor."

"Th-thank you!" Dan gasped. "I'm sorry!" He headed out, and feebly clutched at his stomach. He didn't stop to see Henry sniff the air and blanch, then pull out some cologne to spray into the air, knowing full well that wasn't urine staining his colleague's pants.

Dan rushed straight home and stripped his clothes off. He yanked the note out of his briefcase, and read it hastily. "Dear Danny Boy," it read. "I hope you've enjoyed my little game, because I intend to play it all semester long! Just think, the next few months, I'll play with your poor little cock almost every night! And some nights, I might even fuck you! You know, if I'm really bored. But don't fret; every 'A' you give me, I'll be sure to empty those balls of yours real good. Today was just a free sample, though I fully expect a good grade on this dumb pop quiz for it! Anyway, Danny Boy, I'll do my school work, don't you worry, but I'll do it exactly as I've been doing, and I don't want to hear any dumb remarks calling me a slacker. If you try and fail me, I'll make sure you never cum again for the rest of your life! And if you try to report me? Well, I'll make sure your next public orgasm takes place somewhere a little less discrete. Like, say, at a teacher's meeting. Or the girl's locker room. Love! -R"

Dan sagged on the couch, feeling utterly defeated. And then, he gasped, as he felt not one, but two wet mouths suddenly close around his cock. He clutched at the couch, bracing himself for a long, long night.

END

12