Pet Teacher Ch. 2

Story Info
Student visits sexy teacher at home.
709 words
3.99
194.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers

Sally Turner took her bath, shaved her legs, used her best perfume liberally, put on fresh make-up carefully, and brushed her hair. She put on a new robe then went around the house closing curtains and blinds and turning off lights. She sat in the darkened living room waiting for him and thinking.

"This could ruin my life. Thank God he's eighteen at least it's not a crime. But it could cost my job, bring disgrace, and heavens knows what Fred would do if he found out, probably kill me. "

Still she couldn't resist. The difference in their ages, the risks all added to the excitement of an already mind-blowing experience.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity she heard soft rapping on the door.

She felt silly saying it but she called "Who is it?" through the locked door.

"It's me. "

Was that exasperation in his voice? She hoped not.

She opened the door and his dark form slipped in. She waited to see what he would do.

When he did nothing she took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

He had bathed and changed his clothes. He had on slacks, a sport shirt, and Hush-puppies. He was so handsome! His youth and beauty were overwhelming. She knew she wouldn't have had a chance with anyone like him when she was in high school.

"Being a teacher has it's advantages. " she thought.

He had a back-pack which he reached into and brought out a string of condoms.

Indicating the back-pack she joked "Surely we don't need that many condoms. "

He grinned. "I'll show you what else I have for you later. "

He undressed eagerly and she slipped out of her robe. She wasn't disappointed in what she saw.

It was good, but the confident lover she had known earlier was missing. "only natural. " she thought and took the initiative. He responded to her leads nicely but something was missing.

Finally they parted. He stretched out beside her while she lit a cigarette. She offered him one.

"No thanks, in training, but you go ahead. "

"Well, when are you going to show me what you have in the back-pack?"

"Are you ready for this?"

"I hope so. "

"Okay, come on. "

He picked up the back-pack and led her by the hand, still nude, to her living room.

"Turn around and close your eyes until I tell you to look. "

She did as he requested. She heard several clicks.

"Okay you can look. "

She turned around. The television set was on and on the screen she and Tim were making love. He had a video camera in the back-pack and he'd recorded their recent session. He reached down and turned up the sound.

She sunk down on the couch.

"Why, Tim, Why?"

"Several reasons, Mrs. Turner. First, to remember you by. Second, protection in case you try to charge me with rape. Finally, it gives me the upper hand with you. I'll be calling the shots and you'll be obeying, Okay?"

She said nothing as she grappled with this turn of events.

"Cheer up, Mrs. Turner, you're going to enjoy it. "

She said nothing.

"Okay I'll prove it to you. Stand up, feet apart, now touch your toes. "

She did as she was told. He stepped forward trapping her against the couch He held her bent over in this humiliating position, his knee in her back. He spread her buttocks apart, looking down at his teacher's "business" his to with as he wished. He inhaled her earthy odor. "What a rush. " he thought.

"How you doin down there, Mrs. Turner?"

She grunted.

He smiled then leaned forward and stuck his tongue in her vagina. He tongue fucked her as she came again and again. He switched to her asshole, probing, licking, driving her crazy.

After he had his fill of this he stepped back and helped her straighten up. Her face red, her hair wild, she stood on wobbly legs. He took her in his arms and they pressed their nakedness together. His face in her hair, hers against his chest, he patted her back gently. She inhaled his scent.

to be continued...

mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers