Pet Teacher Ch. 3

Story Info
Tim begans to exert control over married teacher.
815 words
4.15
153.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers

Sally didn't sleep that night. After cleaning up their mess she tried ,but sleep wouldn't come. She made it to school that day and got through somehow. Tim was there. In her second period class he was his usual courteous self.

By the time she got home she was very tired. She had been home only a few minutes when the phone rang. It was Tim.

"Hi."

"Hi, are you coming over?"

"No, we both need some sleep. I'll be over tomorrow."

Her sleep was broken when Fred called two hours later. He did most of the talking. She handled her end of the conversation without revealing her condition. The next thing she knew the alarm was buzzing and Tuesday was here.

Tim was waiting for her when she got home from school. He was sitting behind a bush next to the garage door when she pulled up. He slipped into the garage as she drove in. He was smiling broadly as she stepped from the car, the garage door closing automatically behind him.

She lowered her gaze and turned and went to the door to the kitchen. She could hear him behind her. He goosed her as she opened the door.

"Tim, please." she protested.

He followed her into the kitchen and waited as she locked the door. She cursed herself as a slut, but she was excited.

He guided her into the dining room, stepped in front of her, put his hands on her waist, lifted her and seated her on her dining room table. It was a sturdy oak table and bore her weight easily.

"You look very nice today."

She had taken great care to do just that, wearing her best suit to school. He bent down and slipped her pumps off, sniffing each foot after removing the shoe.

"Um, delicious." he said as he placed the shoes on a side table. She found it very stimulating that he enjoyed her natural scents.

"Lean forward a little."

She did, and he reached behind her and undid her blouse and bra.

"Sit up straight."

He pulled her blouse from her skirt then removed it, followed by her blouse.She sat topless. He placed his hands on her breasts. Her hands flew up and she placed them on his forearms, but she didn't really resist as he caressed her breasts, bringing her nipples to full erection. He grinned broadly as he flicked them with his thumbs.

He leaned into her waist, reaching behind her unfastening and unzipping her skirt.

"Raise yourself."

She put her hands on the table and complied. He removed her skirt and half-slip together and placed them on the growing pile of clothing on the side table.

She sat in panty hose and panties.

"Again."

She lifted herself again as he peeled her panty hose off her hips down her legs and over her feet.

He didn't have to say anything when he reached for her panties. She raised herself one last time and he removed her panties inspected them, sniffed them then added them to the pile.

She was naked, sitting on her dining room table, feet hanging down.

"Now slide back and put your feet here and lean back." He indicated the places on the edge of the table where he wanted her feet. They were far apart. When she was in the desired position she was spread wide.

He pulled over a chair and sat down. He closed his left eye raised his right eyebrow comically, put his chin on the table and peered at her crotch. She almost laughed.

He sat up reached between her legs and spread her vaginal opening with his thumbs. Opening and closing it he said in a high screechy voice "Feed me, feed me."

The indignity of it overrode the humour for her.

He gave up on his attempts at humour.

"You've got a pretty pussy, Mrs. Turner."

She blushed.

"I have a couple of things for you ......rules."

"First, trim this bush."

"Please, Fred will kill me."

"Does he ever look at it?"

"No." she admitted.

"I thought not, I don't think many men do?"

"Second, no more perfume or deodorant. Get soap as scent free as you can find. I want you to smell like a woman not a flower."

"Third keep your thighs parted when you're with me."

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"Why don't you have any children, Mrs. Turner?"

"I'm not sure. We've tried."

"Do you still want a baby?"

"I guess."

"I may be able to help with that."

"Oh no, Fred..."

"He doesn't have to know."

She was silent.

He began to finger her. He kept on until she was wet and ready for him.

He helped her off the table, had her bend over placing her palms on the seat of a straight chair.

He took her doggy style.

He didn't use a condom.

to be continued...

mmumbles
mmumbles
32 Followers