Pete Doesn't Just Tell Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Um-hmm, just haven't seen much of each other in the last couple of years."

"Hmm! Hm-hmm! Well, after sports."

"I didn't mean it like that, but of course."

We both chuckled. Was that why her arm moved again. My nipple had popped out again. I hugged again, unconsciously pressing my breast against her arm. Oooh! It moved again, almost sliding from the side of it around to where my nipple was and staying there. That had to be intentional! What was she doing? She gave me another smile with wide eyes. I smiled back, liking that she seemed more relaxed. She looked away again. After a moment, she murmured:

"Okay. He saw me kissing a girl."

"Lots of girls kiss each other."

"Hmm! Yeah, but not like we were."

"Oh!"

Her arm was moving over my nipple! She kissed a girl that way, and was now obviously rubbing her arm on my breast! Still waters run deep, I thought. I hugged her again. She turned and looked at me, again with wide eyes. I smiled. Maybe I had the wrong expression on my face -- or maybe it it was the right one. She thought it was the right one. She hummed softly and murmured:

"Yeah, like this," and turned her shoulder out of my hand and reached around and held mine, drawing our faces together and finding my mouth with hers.

Maybe I shouldn't have been surprised after what she had said and what her arm had been doing, and maybe I had been encouraging her with my hugs. I was surprised, however, to feel her tongue wanting to get in my mouth, and little, that my immediate reflex was to let it and to hold her closer.

My surprise was quickly forgotten, however. Her kissing me and my kissing her felt good. Did she or I urge us to drop back on her bed? She was half on me, and I was embracing her. When we straighten our legs out, one of hers was between mine. Kissing and lying with her like that was as arousing as being with a boy that way. She thought so too, moaning as her tongue let me caress and suck on it.

Why not?! If it felt so good; anything she wanted to do? Anything I wanted to do?! Oooh! Her hips rocked down on mine. Mine rocked up. When I drew my thigh up a little between hers, all four thighs clutched together. Damned skirts! We couldn't draw our thighs up where we wanted to feel them on each other. If we were going to do more, we were going to have to take them off, also my blouse -- to keep it from getting wrinkled -- and her sweater.

My hand found the hem of her sweater, and she nodded, and we both hummed. Yes, we wanted to. Of course, I wanted to! I wanted to hold her breast and to suck her nipple, wanted to know what my brother liked to do, and that too; he loved to lick my pussy. I wanted to know why.

My hand was roaming up inside her sweater. Should I already unhook her bra? When her hand slid over my breast, I moaned with a nod. It had to feel as good as a boy's holding it, of course. I unhooked it, and she nodded with a moan, squeezing my breast through my blouse and bra.. My hand slid around under her loose bra. She raised her shoulder; she wanted me to hold her. Oooh! I had forgotten that her nipples were so large, remembering that they had always seem to be aroused in the showers. She moaned deeply, and her fingers sought the buttons of my blouse.

Don't wrinkle it," I murmured, and rolled us over so that I could take it off. I rose up a little and began to unbutton it. Did I look as aroused as she did, when I was with my brother? Now, with her? She was breathing deeply, sighing. I whipped off my blouse. Her hands were waiting to embrace me. Her sweater could wait. I just shoved it and her bra up. Her nipples looked like they wanted to be sucked, but I dropped down, and we kissed, her hands immediately loosening my bra. When her hands slid around, I rose up enough to let her push it up. Then our bare boobs were on each others! Could I feel her stiff nipples? Could she feel mine? We could, when I rose up again and let them brush on each other. We both moaned, smiling at each other, nodding.

Oh yes! We were going to do everything we wanted, but we had to get our clothes off. My bra slipped down my arms and was flung aside. She moaned softly, staring at my breast, and then held them, squeezing them and then rubbing her thumbs over my nipples. I sat up; she smiled slightly, appreciating that I was letting her fondle them. She sighed again and murmured:

"I always wanted to do that, in the showers, not yours especially."

"Um-hmm, why your nipples always seemed to be aroused."

"They were. You noticed?"

"I guess I thought they were always like that. It only occurred to me now."

When I grasped her sweater under her arms, she raised her head and shoulders and let me take it and her bra off, only reluctantly releasing my breasts to let me toss them aside. I dropped back down over her again, and we both hummed, when I brushed our nipples on each others' again.

"Skirts too," I murmured. She nodded and found the button and zipper of mine. I rolled us over and found hers, then pushing down her skirt. She raised her hips and let me push it down to her thighs.

"Yours too," she murmured. Somehow we got them both off. Naked, except for our panties, we embraced again, kissing, lying on or sides, our thighs now free to draw up as far as they could between the other's thighs, and hers was pressing on my pussy as firmly as mine was on hers.

If she had kissed a girl like that before -- more than one? - what else had she done? Did she know what I wanted to do? She couldn't know that I wanted to that. She must have been wondering that I was being just as eager to do anything she wants to.

My hand slid down to her panties. She didn't respond, didn't slid her hand down to mine. My fingers ventured inside her panties. She stopped kissing and murmured:

"What do you want to do? ... Uh, ... I didn't know you are like that."

"I'm not, ... not more than you are."

"Hmm? ... Not sure about that."

It took me a moment to think of an appropriate reply, then murmuring:

"Me neither, not now, but we want to."

"Mmmm! More than I knew. ... This is more than my having just kissed her so good."

"And I have only kissed you, and liked it."

"Mmmm! I was so glad. Hm-hmm! If you had stopped me from rubbing your breast ...?"

"I didn't want to. You were doing that?"

"It just happened, at first, and then, well, you didn't stop me."

"Not after my nipple popped out."

"Mine were already."

"And were, when I held your breast and then seeing them. That's when I suddenly remembered that they always seemed to be that way after sports."

"They were! Since we had to start wearing bras."

"Hm-hmm! Mine were too, until I got accustomed to being naked with other girls."

"Mine still were, every time. ... Hmm? I guess I like girls."

"Maybe just more than other girls admit."

"Their nipples didn't pop out. Hm-hmm! I was looking."

"Hm-hmm! If I had seen you staring at mine, maybe they would have."

"I should have; want to hold them again."

"Please."

She did, and I held hers, and we both chuckled, then humming as our fingers aroused each other's nipples. She hummed again with a grin and said:

"Yeah, my fingers were itching to hold someone else's."

"Now you can hold mine. I like holding yours."

"As much as I like holding yours."

We fondle each other, exchanging nice moans. I rocked my hips. She nodded and rocked hers. She had asked what I wanted to do. I wanted to lick her pussy, but my hands were fondling her breasts. I wanted to suck them too. Better to start there. I squeezed and pulled on her nipples. She moaned. I murmured:

"I want to suck them, know why boys like to."

"Oooh! I do too. That's good. ... That's as far as we got -- I, with him, more, he with me."

As I moved down to suck the breast my hand was pushing up, I wondered if that was why they had broken up, because they hadn't gotten beyond his sucking her nipples. Nice stiff nipple! Just guys shouldn't have the arousing pleasure of sucking and nibbling girls' nipples, or fondling them, like her fingers were, as she moaned. Her hips rocked, rubbing her pussy on my thigh, her thighs clenching, but my hips had slid back a little when I had curled down to suck her nipple. My hand slid back down to her panties. She moaned. My fingers slid further than before inside her panties. Her hips rocked again, with another moan. Nice round ass, my finger all over it." She moaned again, but then murmured again:

"What do you want to do?

I sucked her nipple again, searching for the right reply, Her nipple slipped out of my mouth, and I murmured:

"What my" -- I almost said: 'my brother'! -- "friend likes to do, after he's sucked my nipples."

"What's that?"

I had to tell her, if she didn't know.

"Lick my pussy."

"Oooh! He does that?! You want to do that?! Lick my ..., lick me there?"

"He loves to, and I love that he does."

"He really does? And you want to?!"

"If he likes to, and I do; I want to."

"Really?!" Marsha asked and begin to giggle.

I had to giggle with her; the situation was so taut with nervous tension. I fondled her ass, catching the elastic of her panties with my thumb, pulling it down, as my fingers crept down to the start of her thigh. She stopped giggling and muttered:

"You really want to."

Just a reminder: I warned that this story was not for readers wanting repetitive sex scenes. I hope it is enticing enough to read the next chapter. It is very obvious what is going to happen first.

It you didn't like the story, others do, so please let them rate it. Thanks.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers