Peter, Jessica and Andy

Story Info
Peter's submissive side is explored.
2.5k words
4.59
20.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d_and_bt
d_and_bt
19 Followers

It started out as so many other evenings have - meeting you at the station. The joy I get from seeing you is still intense my love, and as you are so aware, you look particularly gorgeous today. We embrace, kiss, love. But there are subtle differences too. We are both aware that you will be in the arms of another later.

We saunter back to our hotel room to deposit stuff, and take the opportunity to kiss you again, my hands roaming, enjoying how utterly delicious you feel. My hand finding the gap in your wraparound dress...feeling the smooth skin of your thighs before you pull away and suggest we leave so as not to be late.

We get to the bar, and the differences become more apparent. We might normally have ordered a bottle of wine to share, but not tonight. You order a glass of Prosecco, and I a large glass of wine, then we find somewhere quiet to sit outside.

We know we only have ten minutes together, and conversation is slightly stilted as we both anticipate what lies ahead. You glance at your watch, and the second time you look up, kiss me gently, and tell me to move to a different table, out of earshot. And it becomes so real. My tummy is turning, my heart fluttering. And my cock twitching.

I want you to know how submissive I will be for you, so I get up immediately, kiss you once more, and take my drink to a seat that will let me see you clearly. The next few minutes seem to drag on for hours, as we nonchalantly sip our drinks and exchange the odd glance. And then he arrives, drink in hand.

He walks straight past me over to where you are sat, your dress showing your sexy cleavage, your legs crossed. You glance up, shyly, greedily, as he sits next to you. Initially not intimately close, giving you both a chance to relax and exchange words.

I am in the dark now - not hearing your conversation. But I can tell it is going well as he moves closer to you and puts an arm around you, pulling you towards him. Time slows, my sweet love, as your lips move together, and you kiss. Gently, but I can see you relax, and your lips open a little, welcoming him. Is the first of so many sexy sights.

For the next half hour I watch as you flirt, touch and kiss, my mind, my thoughts swirling. Then you look at me and summon me over.

It is a strange situation, meeting a man who has been enjoying the company of your woman, but we approach it simply, shaking hands then sitting down, his arm returning to your leg, your skin. We talk, about what I cannot recall, as I struggle to take my eyes off his hand as it moves slowly up your thigh until I can see his fingers gently stroking your cunt my love, and your breath becomes slower, deeper.

You want more, and suggest that now might be a good time to leave. No one objects, and we start to walk back towards our hotel.

I am so used to walking back with you, close, chatting, kissing and flirting. It is strange to watch you doing the same with someone else. I am walking a little behind you, so can see clearly as his arm drops to feel your arse as you walk. I know exactly what he is feeling. The movement of your hips causing your arse to move so sexily as you walk.

He takes advantage of the darkness , pulling you to one side to kiss you hungrily, sliding your dress up at one side so I can see your knickers, his other hand searching for and finding your nipple through the material.

I don't know what to do, so just wait quietly, watching you respond, your body lowering slightly as your nipple is teased. And then we continue, back to the hotel.

Crossing the lobby, wondering if anyone has noticed the situation. And then into the lift where I see for the first time you run your hand over his crotch, pausing, squeezing, grinning.

Then finally we are at the door, I open it, and we are inside, and things change.

"Peter," you say, "You need to undress us now, carefully, with no unnecessary touching."

"Yes"

I move over to you, full of love and lust, and begin to untie your dress. His eyes are glued to you as the dress loosens slowly, the two edges parting around your cleavage, and more of your bra (lovely underwear my love) comes into view. And then the dress open completely, your bra and knickers on show, and he moves towards you. As I slide of your dress he presses you to him, his hands at your sides as I undo your bra, let the straps fall sideways. He understands, steps back, as your beautiful boobs are made naked for him. He wastes no time, his mouth moving to your nipple as I place my fingers in the waist of your knickers and slide them down, down past your knees to the floor. He senses the movement and places a hand over your cunt, with firm, gentle pressure.

And then it is time to undress him, for you. You recline on the bed, looking irresistible (and yet I must resist). I stand in front of him, and begin to unbutton his shirt. Wanting to touch, to flick, to squeeze as his nipples come into view, but behaving myself. His shirt is off, and I move lower to undo his belt, his trousers. I lower them down, let him step out of them, and he is standing there in just his boxers, our eyes focused on the bulge there.

Then finally, as with you, I place my fingers into his waistband and slowly slide them down. The stiffness of his cock slows me, and I pause to pull the front forward, allowing his beautiful cock to spring free, gorgeous and sexy. And you can restrain yourself no longer - you move from the bed even as I slide his boxers down further, and press your nakedness against his as you hand moves to hold his cock.

"Peter, I want to enjoy Jessica now without you bothering us. Go and sit on the sofa and be quiet. Oh, and no touching yourself. I don't want to have to interrupt our pleasure to punish you."

And as you knew I would, I comply, sitting on the sofa, still fully clothed, as you move to the bed. Your need to feel him in you is the most pressing, so he lies down and you position yourself with care for me so that you can look into my eyes as your mouth moves towards his straining cock. Your hand wraps around it, with most of its length clear for you to taste.

You tongue flickers across the end then you take him in. He groans involuntarily, his hips moving upwards, loving the feeling of your mouth around him. I know how he feels as you hold him in you, your tongue teasing, your hand gently squeezing and moving slowly up and down. I can smell the sexiness in the room, and you allow your legs to move apart, inviting him to you.

He needs no encouragement, his hand sliding up, fingers entering you, gently at first until he finds how wet you are, my beautiful slut, and slips two inside you, enjoying the feelings of a new cunt to play with, to explore. Your pleasuring of his cock pauses briefly as you adjust to the feeling of his fingers in you, then you carry on, keenly, showing off to me how good you are.

You try and take him all the way in, but struggle. I can see you get a little further each time, and wonder if I would be able to take him all the way in. But then you manage it, you face tensed, but your lips against his skin. Only for a second or two, then you lift back up, and return to moving your head up and down, loving the feeling it gives you.

God Jessica, I cannot tell you how sexy, desirable, beautiful you look right now. My self-control sorely tested my love. I want to join you, to finger you, to suck his cock with you. To kiss you, tasting him on you.

But no. I behave, quietly, my thoughts consuming me.

You are getting more and more aroused now, the situation, his fingers, his cock bringing you closer, and then my love, you cum for him and for me and for you. Fuck, you are utterly gorgeous as you throw your head back, your body shaking, your cunt convulsing, and his hand wet with your juices.

You collapse, and he stands, walks over to me, and lets me suck his fingers clean of your cum.

I lick and suck greedily, so very aware of his cock temptingly close to me. Something you also spot, spying an opportunity. You come over, kneel in front of, and take his cock back into your mouth. Jessica, you look so gorgeous, your lips, his cock, inches from my face. I am mesmerised as I watch and he gently thrusts. You pause, remove his cock and remind me not to touch, before taking him back into your mouth and reaching out a hand to find my nipple through my shirt, and squeeze.

Jessica, you perfectly mean girl. Fuck...

And then you both return to the bed, leaving me gasping, wanting, needing. This time is your turn, as you lay down and spread your legs wide for him, his head between your legs, kissing your thighs before heading to your cunt, licking, sucking.

You look at me, and decide to reward my behaviour. "Come and kiss me" you say, and I waste no time at all in complying.

I kneel on the floor, my hand on your cheek and kiss you with all my love. I can taste him on you still, and feel your arousal as he pushes fingers in too.

Then he interrupts our kiss: "Peter, make yourself useful and keep me hard while I lick Jessica."

I have wanted his cock in my mouth since I first saw his picture, so I waste no time in moving round. I end up lying on my back, his cock in my mouth, thrusting hard. He makes it passive for me, with all the movement coming from him. I relax, let his cock fill my mouth, take it to the back of my throat for him. I can tell he is feeling good as the taste slowly changes, his precum strong on my tongue. God it feels good, and made infinitely better knowing that he is doing the same to you.

But it does not last - he clearly wants you to have his cum, not me. He pulls out, and dismisses me back to the sofa. I return, wishing I could stay, bodies entwined. But tonight is for you. And him.

I can tell your body is close again - I know it so well. Your hips are starting to buck, but he keeps his fingers inside you and his mouth over your clit as waves of pleasure hit you. Seeing you cum without being directly involved is amazing my love. I get to see your entire body shudder, your head back again, and your mouth open, moaning, calling...Andy...yes...

"Jessica, you are so fucking sexy," he tells you as you collapse, bones turned to jelly. You lie together, his hands idly stroking your body, before his eyes turn to me.

"Peter, you have been well behaved, but I think a reminder of your role here is needed. Take off all of your clothes, and bend over the arm of the sofa."

At this, your mind perks up a little, and you manage to turn to watch me undress. My shirt, my trousers, my socks. And finally my boxers, yours eyes glancing from my cock to his.

And then I bend over as I was told. You can see what is about to happen, and decide to enjoy yourself too. You move over to the sofa, hold my hands, and place your lips gently against mine. So you can feel my body flinch as Andy delivers a hard, stinging blow to my arse with his hand.

He continues, hard, as I loose count of the spanks, and am just aware of my burning arse, and your loving lips. Is exquisite.

You remove your soothing lips to advise that my thighs should also be punished, then return to kiss me as Andy does as you suggest. My love, I will not be sitting comfortably for some time. Finally he stops, once my arse is glowing red, and you remove your lips from mine again.

Andy picks up the knickers I lovingly removed from you and tosses them over me: "Put these on Peter, and back into your place. Jessica and I need to feel each other again." And so I do, sitting gingerly back on the sofa wearing just your knickers, as you and Andy return to the bed, to lie together, kissing, stroking, teasing each other gently.

But this is never enough, and soon you want to feel his cock again, your thoughts turning to next time you see Andy, when you can take his full length into your needy cunt. For now you make do once again with your mouth and hands, giving him as much pleasure as you can, while he leans back, eyes closed, relishing your actions.

All your attention is focused on his cock, on making him feel as good as you can, on bringing him closer. On the feeling of a big hard cock in your mouth, making you open wider, take it deeper. The taste of him, a cock, but different to mine. And his scent, filling your nostrils.

You can tell he is getting closer, as his eyes open and he moves his hand to your head. Then, his breath shallow, he tells you to stop and lie back, to spread your legs.

You do so, and with a couple of final strokes, he squirts and squirts and squirts, coating your beautiful cunt with his cum. You arch your body greedily, pushing yourself closer to his cock as the last few drops hit you, then relax back onto the bed, Andy moving to lie next to you.

"Peter," you call, "you have some cleaning up to do."

I dutifully return to the bed and obediently, willingly, and with love, I lower my head to your tummy and cunt, licking and sucking at Andy's cum, loving the mix of flavours and scents. You are kissing now, so I take my time, being thorough for you, and then take Andy's cock in my mouth to clean him as well.

When I am done, we both lie either side of you for a while, kissing and touching, until Andy gets up and makes his farewell.

But not before we all agree that we should meet again...

d_and_bt
d_and_bt
19 Followers