Peter Priper Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter Priper pricks and pecks at pickled preppers.
4.5k words
4.54
9.7k
3

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers

I lay in the grass with Retta for quite a while afterward, resting. That was probably the longest uninterrupted sex session of my life. Which, admittedly, was because my penis was stuck in her vagina. Which was a bit weird.

Retta was a beautiful girl - blonde, curvy, with this sort of luscious and soft look to her. And she was laying naked in the sun without a hint of shyness. And from looking at her, within about ten minutes I had a boner again.

I tried to cover it up with my thigh. Retta giggled. "You're a priper. That's not going away."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously." She sat up and rubbed her hair. It had quite a bit of semen in it. "Let's go down to the beach and get cleaned up."

The beach was just across the path. Retta walked over naked, as did her friends, Trudy and Millie. I wasn't going to get my shorts done up over that massive boner anyway, so I just sort of held them in front of myself.

There was a shower at the beach. Trudy dug shampoo and a comb out of her purse, and she and Retta started washing all the jizz off of them. I had a quick swim in the lake with Millie. She was obviously flirting with me, and obviously annoyed that I kept looking back at the shore to watch Retta rub lather over herself. By 'obviously', I mean that she would suddenly pop out of the water between me and Retta, her breasts swaying right in my field of vision, and accidentally brush against my cock.

Millie was a solid hottie too. I was just feeling a bit overwhelmed by hotness then. Couldn't I have Retta to myself for a few months and then meet her sex-kitten friends? There was Retta, slowly caressing her ass with her soapy hands, giving me these little sultry glances - and then there were Millie's little pink nipples in front of me, and she was saying something, and fuck if I knew what it was because there were way too many bare breasts around for me to follow a conversation.

After a while swimming got dull, so I lay on the side, Millie right next to me, of course. She ran her fingers over my chest and down to my penis, and after a few minutes she put one leg overtop of mine, so that her pussy was almost against my thigh. Every chance I got I craned my neck to look at Retta. She was rubbing Trudy's naked body down - while Trudy was saying, "I think my nipples are probably clean enough now, thanks". But she had a somber look.

Retta got out of the shower and squeezed the water out of her hair. "I have to go do something. Trudy, you've got spare clothes, right?"

"What happened to yours?"

"They're probably over in the park. Can you find them for me? I'm in a hurry."

"Take some time to dry off," said Trudy. "Retta, jeez! Don't go rummaging around in my purse when you're all wet."

"I can't wait," said Retta. She picked up Trudy's purse, undid the clasp, and stuck her arm in all the way to the armpit. "Where are the clothes? I can't find anything in here."

"In the dresser," said Trudy. "To the left of the pool table."

I coughed.

Retta pulled out a blue skintight minitop, but Trudy yelled, "Oh no, you are not wearing that. Your boobs are too big. They'll stretch it out."

"Fine." She reached back in and came out with a loose but tiny dress. The cleavage went very low, and the sides were cut all the way down to her waist. It must have been meant to just barely cover up Trudy's nether regions, and Retta was several inches taller than her. Half an inch of buttock hung out, and whenever the fabric moved at all there was a hint of pussy lips from the front. When she bent over, she showed off everything.

I gave it a thumbs-up.

Retta beamed. "I have to go but I'll see you later."

"I hope so," I said.

And Retta jogged off down the path. With every step her dress flew up, showing off her beautiful ass.

Trudy sighed. "So nobody's going to tell her that's actually a shirt?"

"Whatever," said Millie. She slid up right next to me, her freckled face an inch or so from mine, and said, "I'm going to fuck you now, all right?"

We kissed and I fondled her breasts, and her hand was on my cock. I pushed her away for a second. "This isn't just to make Retta jealous or something weird like that, is it?"

"Oh, no," said Millie. "If I wanted to make her jealous I would have you fuck me right in front of her. And not even let her join in."

That was a good enough answer for me. She climbed on top and pushed her pussy over my mouth. I tongued her out until she was moaning, and then she straddled my pelvis and started riding me. Her breasts hung in my face, and I licked her nipples and squeezed her ass as she rocked back and forth.

Two men were watching us from the path behind the beach. One was filming with his phone. Millie sat up, held up both fists, and raised two middle fingers. They reluctantly walked off. She bent down over me and nuzzled my neck, and shortly after that she came.

I'm a very visual person. I looked at her red hair, damp with sweat, and her pert little breasts, and her pink pussy stretched open by my cock. Then I looked over at her friend Trudy, who had lain down buck naked on the blanket not six inches away from us, trying to ignore the whole thing. She was a thin girl, built like a fashion model. Her little nipples were brown. I wanted to reach over and touch her, but she might still be mad at me for jizzing all over her earlier.

Millie climbed off me and lay down on the blanket. I sat up and looked at my cock. It was still at half-mast. "This is nuts."

"Get used to it," said Millie. She stood up and started putting on her dress. "And if I were you, I'd throw away those shorts. You'll never get them zipped up again. I like you better naked anyway."

Given the way everyone else dressed around here, it maybe wasn't too weird to be walking around in the buff. Millie's dress was just front and back panels held by ties on the sides. It was skimpy enough it seemed to actually emphasize what it was supposed to cover up.

"Trudy!" Millie snapped her fingers. "I'm hungry. Let's go!"

"Busy," said Trudy, who was doing nothing but lying in the sun with her eyes closed. "Bring me back something."

Millie and I walked up to the path. Walking next to her, I could look down and see the side of her breast, and at the right point in her stride, her dress went far enough forward that her nipple was almost there. I was hard again, completely. This was getting really annoying.

We came up to a open area where there was grass on both sides. A group of people were playing soccer on one side. The teams were apparently shorts and skins - one side was in little shorts or skirts, and the others were all naked or just in shirts. The goalie on the bottomless team was a priper too, I guessed. His erection stuck out in front of him. I really hoped he didn't take a soccer ball in the nuts.

There was another group of people coming down the path at us. They were singing and drinking wine straight from the bottle.

"Oh, no," said Millie. "Preppers. Get off the path and do not make eye contact with them."

"What are preppers?" I looked at the girl in front. She wore a miniskirt with a poodle on it, and a yellow sweater so tight I could see the outline of her nipples from fifty feet away. I glanced at her face and we locked eyes.

"God damn it, Peter! What did I just say?" Millie punched me in the arm. "We're fucked good now. Thanks so much."

"Let's just go before they get here," I said.

We hurried back toward the beach. But then the girl in the poodle skirt was right in front of me, and a hand clamped onto my shoulder. I turned around to see a heavyset man in a tight golf shirt, a sweater loosely knotted over his shoulders. He grinned.

"So," said the girl. "A priper. And of all people, Mildred."

Millie turned red. "Don't call me that."

"Don't like your real name, eh?"

Millie swallowed and looked her adversary in the eye. "Fuck you, Violet."

"I think," said the man holding my shoulder, "we should get this little bitch and her priper boyfriend. Teach them a lesson for looking at their betters." I tried to say something, but a hand clamped over my mouth.

They swarmed us and dragged us into the trees until we came to a little clearing. No one else was around. Violet swayed up to me. Her breath stank of alcohol. "You pripers think you're so amazing, wandering around with your cocks hanging out."

"I can't help it," I said. "I couldn't get my shorts over it."

"Oh, that's an excuse." She prodded my boner with her finger and watched it bobble up and down. "No, you just like prancing around showing off your manliness. Well, we are not going to put up with that kind of bullshit."

"Look," I said, "I don't know who you are and I don't have any problem with you. So I'm sorry if I offended you inadvertently."

Someone smacked my ass. It stung. "If you don't even know who we are," said Violet, "you and me already have a big problem."

"There are lots of things I don't know."

"I'm tired of hearing your jaws flap." She put her hands under her skirt and wriggled out of her panties. She walked up to me, and I watched her skirt obsessively hoping it would rise up and reveal the goodies underneath. She shoved her panties in my mouth. The taste of her pussy was on my tongue. Every bit of erection I'd lost when being attacked was back, and then some.

"Now, then," Violet walked over to Millie. "What do we do with a filthy little Seven of Hearts?" She pushed her finger under Millie's skirt - Millie yelped - and licked it. "Like I figured. It hasn't even been an hour since you were last fucked. Why do you bother wearing clothes?"

They tore at Millie's dress until she was naked. "Fuck you, Violet!" said Millie. "That dress was expensive!"

"How could you buy an expensive dress," said Violet, "with how much money you owe us?"

Millie gave me a guilty look. "I'll pay you, Violet, I promise. Very soon. I just need a few more days to get it together."

"I'll get you together," said Violet. "Tie her up."

The man holding her arms and another poodle-skirted sociopath tied a rope around Millie's wrists. The other end they tied around a tree trunk. There wasn't enough slack for her to stand up all the way. She stood there bent over, her pussy on display to everyone.

Violet licked her fingers. I tried to wrestle my arms free, but I was held too tight. A pair of girls forced Millie's thighs open, and Violet worked her fingers into her. She came out with a joint, which she sniffed and then put in her sweater. I stared. Do all the girls here use their vaginas for storage?

"You're holding out on us," said Violet.

"I have your money at home! I'll get it for you!"

"I know you will. But I'm going to give you some incentive." She took something out from under her sweater. She was facing away from me and I couldn't see what it was.

"Oh, no," said Millie. "Not that. No no no. Please."

"Oh, yes, please," said Violet, and reached down to Millie's thighs. Millie grimaced. She held her breath. Her face contorted, and then she burst into laughter.

Another girl pulled out a feather and started tickling Millie's armpits.

Millie fought them, but her limbs were weak from the tickling. She collapsed on the ground and they piled on her. Feathers drifted over her body. Millie screamed with laughter. "No, please! I'm going to wet myself!"

A man grabbed her feet and held them while another girl took a feather to them. Others used their fingers. They brushed with sadistic gentleness against Millie's nipples and the backs of her knees. Feathers caressed the insides of her thighs. Pale urine streamed from her groin, but the assault didn't even slow down. Fingers probed her everywhere. Millie giggled and shrieked. I didn't know how much of this she could take, and it went on and on.

Violet moved away from the frenzy. Her face was flushed. Her sweater was wet from perspiration. "Get him down," she commanded.

Two men forced me onto the ground and pinned my arms. I tried struggling with my legs, kicking at Violet. She calmly took off her belt. Every time I lifted a leg, she whipped my thighs. I managed to flip myself over and almost got an arm free, but she whipped my ass until I had to roll back on it to protect it. At least she left my junk alone.

A third person grabbed my feet and held them down. Once I gave up trying to get free, Violet fiddled with her belt buckle and pulled out a tiny knife. My heart started racing. She reached up and started cutting off the sleeves of her sweater.

"Whew!" she exclaimed. "I don't know about you, but I am hot." She looked down at me. "Never mind. I do know about you."

When she'd converted her sweater into a vest she put the knife away, whipped my sides with the belt a couple more times for good measure, and straddled me. Her pussy was right there under that tiny skirt, right above me. It was moist and ready to fuck. She sat down on top of me and pulled her panties out of my mouth. Before I could say anything, she kissed me. She hugged both my sides and raked them with her nails.

"Ow, shit!" I said.

"Shut up," said Violet. "You're my bitch now, and I don't take backtalk." She edged herself a few inches down and grabbed my cock. I didn't want to think of what she was going to do. But she brought it under her skirt and rubbed my tip against her lips. She smiled. With one hand she squeezed her nails into my arm, hard enough to draw blood. With the other she aimed me under her, and sat down hard.

She drove me all the way into her and starting bouncing up and down. She moaned. Her nails scratched at my sides, but it didn't feel so unpleasant now that she was fucking my cock. I wanted to reach up and touch her, fondle those tits, hold that ass as it pounded me.

"Violet," I said, panting, "you're a beautiful girl. I would fuck you any time. You don't have to do this."

"I know. But I like this better." And she leaned over and spat on my face.

I felt her spit run down my cheek. She stared right at me, her eyes wild, panting harder and harder. Her thighs clenched against me and she punched my chest while she came.

I came too. I couldn't help it. She was a raving psychotic bitch, but she was a hot one.

When she was done she spat on me again. This one landed on my ear. "You're trash, priper. You're garbage. We're going to use you and grind you under our heels, you filth."

A second girl stood over me, her hand in her skirt. I could see up her skirt and see her fingers moving under her panties. She was Asian-looking, with black hair. She took off her sweater; underneath it she wore a tight white t-shirt. And a bra, I think the first I'd seen in this place. Then she slid off her panties. I noticed the men holding me down looked away when she did that.

I also noticed that her fingernails were very long and painted purple, with little gold diamonds on them. Each one was sharpened to a point.

"Do you have a name?" I said. "I like to know a girl's name before I fuck her."

"My name is shut the fuck up, you piece of used filth," and she spat, hitting me in the collarbone.

"Used filth?" I said. "Why did somebody use filth? What did they use it for?" She spat at me again. This time it hit my cheek. "I mean, recycling filth, I could see that." She hauled off and slapped me, which wasn't so bad. It wiped off some of the spit.

I raised my head and looked at my cock. I really wished I could go limp. But there I was, hard as if I was sharing a hot tub with Kendall Jenner.

The Asian girl lowered herself down, and at least she had the decency to start going up and down on me before she brought those nails against my flesh.

As she fucked me I tried to see what they were doing to poor Millie. There was a gang of them around her, and I could see her struggling. She wasn't laughing anymore, just moaning and occasionally protesting. They didn't seem to be fucking her, though. I glanced up at the men holding down my arms. They both had hardons. I hoped they weren't planning to take turns with me when the girls were done.

The Asian girl finished, huffing and panting. Violet pushed a smaller girl with big breasts over to me. "Come on, Daisy, you're next!"

Daisy licked her fingers and put them in her skirt. She took a long time rubbing herself.

I managed to get a look at what they were doing to Millie. Several people were groping her. One man was playing with her pussy, but he got out of the way when Violet crouched down and started fingerfucking her.

Millie mostly seemed annoyed. "God, Violet, if you want to fuck me so bad, buy me a drink sometime."

"Shut up, dyke," said Violet, and pushed her fingers deep into Millie. "What's the holdup, Daisy? Fuck that worthless prick already!"

Daisy took a slug from a wine bottle, then removed her panties and lowered herself onto me. She was very tight and dry at first, but she softened up as she rode me.

"You're a cutie," I said.

"Fuck you," she said.

"Take off your shirt? I want to see those tits."

She looked aghast. "You think I'm some kind of exhibitionist? You pervert." And she slapped me.

So apparently these girls have no problem with gang rape, but they won't show their breasts in mixed company. And they think I'm the pervert.

Regardless, Daisy was cute, and I kind of liked the way she didn't treat me like a scratching post. I came before she did. When she was done, she leaned over my face and spat out a big goober. But she did it in a perfunctory way, like her heart wasn't in it.

I'd just come. I was still hard, but also super-sensitive. So when the fourth girl - a bony Asian with a unicorn tattooed on her bicep - shoved me into her, I yelped.

"I need a break," I gasped.

"Fucktoys don't get breaks," she sneered.

After a few minutes my cock felt better. "Take off your shirt," I said. "I like little tits just as much as big ones."

She spit so furiously she hit the leg of the guy holding me down.

She was getting faster, building up momentum, when I heard a familiar voice say, "I wondered what was taking you guys so long."

I looked over. Trudy was rummaging in her little strapless purse. She pulled out her glasses first, then a grey blazer. Then she managed to squeeze out an entire attache case. Her purse could apparently violate the laws of geometry just like these girls were violating me. Trudy put the purse into the attache case, took out a sheaf of paper, and marched over to Violet.

"Trudy Mulheimer, attorney at law." She handed the papers to Violet. "This is a cease-and-desist order. You are to immediately stop all molestation of these two poor innocents or further action will be taken."

Violet sneered. "What further action?"

"Don't you test me!" said Trudy, poking her in the chest. "I will tie this thing up in court for years. I'll file so many discovery motions I'll know more about you than you do. I will bankrupt you before we even get to trial."

Violet shook her head. "You can shove this order up your cunt. Better yet." She started rolling it up. "I'll shove it up your cunt."

Trudy started to back away. "You've got twenty four hours to comply bye now!"

The gang chased after her. Two of the men holding me down got up and ran. That left just one holding down my arms, and the girl riding me.

They dragged Trudy back and pulled off her blazer. Underneath she had on a t-shirt and skirt; they ripped those both off. She collapsed in a shrieking heap as they tickled her. They flipped her over with her ass in the air, and Violet spanked her with the cease and desist order.

"Boys," said Violet, "take Trudy Mulheimer, attorney and all, into the woods. I want you to fuck her pussy until it is so stretched out and so greasy with jizz that I can fit this roll of paper in it. Mabel, Ethel, you two hold the priper down. I want seconds."

jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers
12