Peter Priper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys dragged a struggling Trudy into the bushes. I now had two girls holding down my arms and one sitting on my cock. That was much better odds.

The girl who was fucking me finished up. She gave me the obligatory spit in the face and went over to Trudy, waddling a bit from the fucking she'd just given herself. One of the girls who was holding me down was examining her nail. "I chipped it," she whined.

I pulled that arm free and pushed the other girl over. It hurt to move, and I was pretty slow and clumsy from being held down for so long. I thought they'd both jump me at once and scratch my eyes out, and I braced myself for the attack.

What happened instead was that they stared. Right at me.

"Where's the priper?" Violet shrieked.

The two girls looked at me, all around them, at me again. "I don't know," said one. "He just disappeared."

"Do not lose my fucktoy," said Violet. "Find him!"

The girls got up and started frantically running around. I stood in the middle of the clearing. One girl got so close to me her arm brushed against mine. She turned and stared at me, but didn't see anything.

God damn, I thought. I am invisible. This rocks.

But I thought I should test it. I crept over to Violet, took her skirt in both hands, and yanked. It came right down. Most of her skin was tan, but her ass was unbelievably pale, like it had never seen sunlight.

Violet shrieked and tried to cover herself. She crouched down, one hand trying to pull up her skirt, the other trying to cover herself. "Nobody look!" she screamed.

Yep. Definitely invisible. Also, Violet needs professional help. I snuck over to Millie and untied her hands.

"It's Peter," I said. "I'm here, but I'm invisible."

"Um, no, you're not," said Millie.

So apparently I don't stay invisible if I talk. "Get them!" the Asian girl with the purple fingernails yelled.

They came at us from all sides. "Go for their clothes!" I said to Millie. And when the Asian girl swiped at me with her nails, I grabbed her skirt and yanked. It came halfway down her thigh. I took her thong and pulled until it tore. She screamed and covered herself.

Millie was holding up a girl's skirt and they were fighting over her panties while the girl begged her to stop. Someone grabbed my throat from behind, and Daisy came at me from the front. I pulled up Daisy's skirt. She had neglected to put her panties back on after fucking me. Her pussy was as pale white as Violet's. Daisy sank to her knees so I couldn't get her skirt again.

I reached around to the girl behind me. I honestly didn't intend this, but when I turned, I slapped Daisy right in the face with my erection. I had the sweater of the girl behind me in one hand. I tried to get at her skirt, which meant turning around and grabbing from the other side. And I accidentally cockslapped Daisy again.

The third and fourth times, though - they were on purpose.

I reached behind me with both hands and grabbed the girl's sweater. I heaved her up on my back and pulled forward - sort of like a judo throw, except how it worked was, her sweater came up around her face, and then she fell headfirst onto Daisy. One of Daisy's legs flew into the air, and there was her white pussy, still wet from fucking me. I grabbed the other girl's panties and yanked them to her knees.

Both of them were screaming. Millie had the third girl nearly stripped. Trying desperately to cover themselves, the three girls tore into the woods. That left only Violet, standing there trying to get her skirt zipper up. "Don't leave me here!" she wailed.

Millie cracked her knuckles. "This little psychopath is mine." And she charged Violet. She tackled her like a linebacker - a willowy, stark naked female linebacker, anyway - and the two collapsed on the ground.

"I've been looking forward to getting you alone for a long time," said Millie.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," Violet whimpered.

I ran into the woods. "Trudy! Trudy!" I called.

"Just a second," her voice came from behind a thicket. It was hoarse and breathy. "Be right there."

"What do you mean, be right there?" I said. "I'm rescuing you from the drunken thugs who want to viciously gangbang you."

"Thank you, Peter. That's very chivalrous. Say, come back in an hour?" She giggled. "Cecil, please! Everyone's going to get a turn."

12