Peter Priper Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not my king. I quit. I want to be a Heart."

"So that's it," said the king. "You're switching sides. You traitor."

"Well, the Hearts aren't going to punish me for something that wasn't even my fault! I was kidnapped by these two, and this girl is the most vicious, sadistic, prettiest, psychopathic, cruelest and evilest, with the nicest eyes, and her legs are so..." Violet tore her eyes away from Millie. "Where was I going with that?"

"You're a disgrace," said the king. "The Hearts can have you." He spit in her face and turned his back on her. Violet sniffled.

One of the prepper boys nudged the king's elbow. "Your Majesty, maybe it's time to soften that heterosexuality rule? That's our third defection this week."

The king glared at him. "How dare you? Don't you know what the punishment is for questioning your king's judgment?"

"Yes, sir." The prepper lowered his head. "A brutal spanking."

"That's right. Come to my torture chamber tonight. I'll spank you myself. Make sure it's properly brutal and all that. We've got to nip all these thoughts of hot man sex in the butt. Bud," he quickly corrected himself. "Nip those thoughts in the bud."

With that, the preppers left. The last to go was Daisy. She waved to Violet and said, "See you around, I guess."

Violet huddled up with her head on her knees. "Can everybody please go away? I'm tired of being stared at."

Millie and I walked her off over a hill. She was waddling from the assfucking. A couple people tried to follow but we shooed them away. Millie sat Violet down under a tree and put her arm around her. "Are you serious about being a Heart?"

"I'm done with the Diamonds." Violet sniffed. "I'm not being their whipping girl. You think I was mean to you? You haven't seen anything."

"I think you'll make a great Heart," said Millie. "You always found such creative ways to torment people. Remember that time you wrote THE NAME OF THE GAME IS up my thigh? For a week people were pulling up my skirt to see if the answer was on my ass."

"Thank you," Violet smiled.

"But you better not think being a Heart is just running around and having orgasms. We have punishments too, you know. Though we try to make them fun. And you'll be starting off as a Two, at the bottom of the pile. Everyone can boss you around."

"I can believe it's not easy," said Violet. "My ass is so sore right now."

"That's because you're weak," said Millie. "You can't take ten piddling minutes of assfucking. I suppose that kiss is the only time you've ever touched your mouth to a pussy? You've got a long way to go before you can give a decent orgasm. I bet you've never done a kegel in your life. And you can't even be outside without trying to cover yourself up." She slapped Violet's hand away from her breasts.

"I want some clothes," said Violet. "Just some clothes, and a lot of wine."

"Oh, no," said Millie. "You're not drowning your sorrows. I'm going to make a Heart out of you. You are my little piece of meat to shape into a new person, and I am going to ride you harder than you've ever been ridden in your life."

"Promise?" said Violet.

"Oh, hell, yes."

Violet threw her arms around Millie and kissed her. "You are such a sadistic bitch. I think I might fall in love with you."

12