Peter Priper Ch. 06

Story Info
The Spadist Menace.
4.5k words
4.68
5.4k
2

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers

The girls lived in a gigantic toadstool. Their bedrooms were in the cap, along with the bathroom and kitchen. Most of the rest of the living area was outside, where the overhang sheltered it from the sun and rain. There was a wicker living-room set, a dining table, even a stereo and TV built into the stalk.

Hearts don't much care for privacy, it seems. There was a shower at the top of the stairs, pretty much right between the front door and the kitchen, with was just the curtain there to stop the spray from getting out. There was another one outside, with a bit of hedge the only thing blocking a perfectly clear view from the road.

I was sitting at the table outside with Retta in my lap, bouncing up and down and moaning into my neck. The sun was only halfway up but it was already a hot day. The toadstool was broiling inside. This was why Retta and I were fucking outside at the table, across from Trudy, instead of in her bedroom. This was also probably why giant fungus-houses never really caught on.

I came in Retta, and she came a few minutes later. "Delicious," she said, and kissed me. She liked the word "delicious". It was one of the few three-syllable words she knew. She slid off my lap and lay down on the loveseat to rest. "Pass me my coffee?"

"I'll get it," said Trudy. She got up and handed Retta her mug. She just had a little t-shirt on, very thin material and damp with sweat, so that her nipples showed through. The shorts she'd been wearing earlier were wadded up under the table. I was about to take a sip of coffee when she took it away. She sat down on my lap, took my cock, and eased it into her.

"Um, you mind?" I said. "What about foreplay? Asking?"

"I'm fine," said Trudy. "I was playing with myself while you two were at it."

This is the downside of living with four horny girls and having an erection that won't go away. Sometimes you're just a piece of rigid meat. A dildo with arms and legs and a tongue. Well, one may not choose one's place in life, but one can choose to make the most of it. I used my arms to pull off Trudy's shirt, and I put my tongue to work on the side of her neck and then her nipples. She started bucking her hips in this rolling motion, sliding up and down on me. I licked a thumb and put it on her clit. As she got close to coming I smacked her ass. She liked that.

Sorry, did I say something about a downside? I must have gone insane for a second there.

Trudy had her eyes closed, so I was the one who noticed the paperboy first. He was standing about ten feet away from us, our newspaper in one hand, his erect dick in the other.

"Oh, hi!" said Retta.

"Sorry this is late," said the paperboy. He didn't look at Retta - he stared at Trudy and me and stroked himself slowly. "The darnedest thing happened."

"What's that?" said Retta.

"A gnat flew right up into my dick. And I can't seem to get it out."

"That sounds bad," said Retta. She sat up. "Maybe I can help." He hurried over, tossing the newspaper on the table. She stroked his penis and frowned. "I don't know much about gnats."

"I bet you could suck it out," said the paperboy.

"Oh, of course." She started by running her tongue along his shaft and around his head. She always did that before she engulfed a cock in her mouth. The paperboy, however, was not ready for that sort of prolonged treatment. Before she even took him all the way in her mouth, he spurted jizz all over Retta's face. It dripped down her cheeks. She wiped a big gob out of her eye.

"Thanks," he said. "You got it out. It, um, flew away. Hey, you're in the society pages."

"Oh, great," said Retta. "What for?"

"Riding him at the beach." He pointed to me.

"Yeah, that was yesterday afternoon," said Retta. "Can you pass me a napkin?"

Retta was in the society pages pretty much every morning. As Jack of Hearts and heir to the Queen's throne, she was a local celebrity. And her behaviour could be scandalous. Half the time the headline was something like JACK OF HEARTS TAKES ON ALL COMERS AT LOCAL COLLEGE.

"Actually," said the paperboy, "they said this morning that they were hoping to print some pictures of celebs with come all over their faces."

"Really?" said Retta.

"Yep. It's going to be like a series. Hey, I could get a picture of you and maybe you'd be the first one."

Retta shrugged. "I guess it would help the paper out."

He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of her covered in his goo. Then he zipped up his pants and went off with a wave.

Trudy came - holding herself close against me and breathing hard in my ear while I squeezed her ass. Instead of coming in her, when she climbed off me I went over to Retta. "Finish me up, honey?"

She started licking my dick the same way, running her tongue up and down my shaft and twirling it over my head. And she was so gorgeous with that come dripping down her face, and I had been working so hard to hold off from coming in Trudy, that I didn't last much longer than the paperboy did. I blew all over her, on her face and in her hair, and one lonely white gob dripped down onto her breast.

She grinned. "Oh my God, I'm really a mess now."

"Trudy," I said, "can you get-"

"Already on it." Trudy held up her phone.

Retta posed, smiling, pouting, looking sultry. Finally she said, "I think I should wash this off before it gels up any worse." She went over to the downstairs shower - which was just around the stalk from the front door - and started washing herself off.

My seat cushion was soaked with sweat from having fucked two different girls in it. I switched to another one and sipped my coffee. Trudy opened up the newspaper and paged through it.

There was banging and shouts from inside. Millie poked her head out the window. Her hair was full of suds. "Who the hell is taking a shower the same time as me?"

"Sorry," Retta called.

"Turn. It. Off. Bitch."

"I have to get all this come off me."

"Turn it off!"

"As soon as I'm done."

"Jesus fried fucking horsenuts! Retta, when you turn on the downstairs shower there's barely a trickle upstairs."

"Almost finished," said Retta.

Retta cleaned herself methodically for about ten minutes. When she was done she lay down on the walk, naked, and stretched out. "A cold shower feels really good on a day like today. I mean, it was hot when I started, but by the end it was ice-cold."

Then Millie stormed out, wrapped in a towel, her hair tangled. She was red with fury. "Do you know how miserable it is to rinse your hair in a tiny trickle of ice-cold water?"

Violet came out behind her. She was wearing a t-shirt with the sides cut out, and a tiny skirt. She combed her hair. "Poor baby," she said to Millie.

"Last time I let you shower first," Millie snarled. "You're supposed to be my bitch."

Violet stood in front of me and raised the hem of her skirt until I could see the bottoms of her pale untanned lips. "I'm going to go all day like this. I did all yesterday in a skirt with no panties, but this one is way shorter."

I gave her a thumbs-up. "So I guess by this afternoon you're going to need someone to bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you from behind?"

She smiled.

"You're a pervert, Violet."

"You really think so? Thanks." She kissed me on the cheek.

She sat down primly, unlike Millie, who sprawled in my old chair, cross-legged, her pussy peeking out from under her towel.

Trudy was studying the paper. "Listen to this. It says here that a Spadist has infiltrated the Hearts."

The girls' eyes widened, and Retta gasped.

"Who?" said Millie.

"They don't know," said Trudy. "They just say a reliable source has revealed that there's one among us, or possibly more. And that Hearts should be careful. 'Spadists are dangerous and may be willing to take extreme measures to prevent their nefarious plans from being discovered or foiled.'"

Retta covered her mouth. "So they could be anyone. This is horrible!"

"What are Spadists?" I asked.

Trudy rolled her eyes at my ignorance. "Sadist spies. They sneak into other suits and do awful things to them."

"It could even be one of us," said Retta.

Everybody looked at Violet. "Whoa whoa whoa," she said. "I'm not a Spadist."

"You did infiltrate our suit," said Trudy.

"And you're kind of sadistic," I said. "Those scratches you gave me took a week to go away."

Violet was pale and her hands were shaking. "Christ, guys! I was a prepper, not a Spadist. And I didn't infiltrate your suit either. I got kicked out of mine because of what Millie and Peter did to me." She jabbed her finger at me. "Also, my ass was sore for a week."

"Point taken."

Trudy ran upstairs. She came back down with her little strapless purse. From it she took out a derby cap and a magnifying glass. "Trudy Mulheimer, spadiatrist."

"Oh dear Lord," I muttered.

"Note that the article said there were one or more Spadists. So one of them could have infiltrated the suit earlier and then staged a 'defection' to bring in her confederate. Namely, you." She pointed the magnifying glass at Millie.

"Fuck off," said Millie. "I've been in this suit for years."

"Notice how I said the first Spadist 'joined earlier'? And you have a track record of cruel behaviour."

Millie rolled her eyes. "You're not still upset about that thing with the fish, are you? Because that was months ago."

"What thing with the fish?" I asked.

Millie snorted. "Okay, so Trudy's sleeping there on the couch, and-"

Trudy was beet-red. "We will never mention that again. But it is a perfect example of your twisted nefariosity."

"Which is not a real word," I said. "Anyway, about this fish-"

"Shut up, Peter," said Trudy.

"No, you shut up," said Millie. "You think I'm the Spadist? You're the one whose life story doesn't make any sense. How old do you claim to be?"

"You know I'm eighteen," said Trudy. "Same as you."

"And how many degrees do you claim to have?" asked Millie. "Exactly when did you earn those?"

"I was a child progeny!" said Trudy. "I was in college before you could tie your shoes by yourself."

I snickered. "Don't you have a dictionary in that purse?"

Fuming, Trudy pointed to me. "Though an even better candidate for a Spadist would be him. He appeared out of nowhere a few weeks ago."

"Whoa," I said. "I didn't even know what a Spadist was until just now."

"Which is exactly what a Spadist would say."

Millie eyed me, brow lowered. "We never ran out of hot water until you got here."

I coughed. "Because Violet moved in the same day, and your water heater's not big enough for five long showers in a row."

"Or because you sabotaged our hot water," said Trudy. "You're stealing it for your hot water torture devices."

"Trudy, you're insane," I said. "Besides, if anyone's a Spadist, it would be that genie."

"Oh, no," said Millie. "She's not a Spadist."

"She popped out of a bottle, then left us blindfolded and handcuffed and told us we were being hunted. That's not cruel and sadistic?"

"Don't be ridiculous," said Millie.

"Wait," said Trudy. "Maybe he's right." Her eyes widened. "Maybe the Spadists have infiltrated the highest levels of our government." Her pointing finger swung through the air, stopping at Retta.

"I don't think I'm a Spadist," said Retta.

"But you are in the highest levels of our government. You're next in line for the throne."

"Does Retta do anything for the government?" I asked.

"I went on a diplomatic mission once," said Retta. "The Clubs were going to go to war with us over their stolen jewels. So I had to go to their headquarters by myself, so the Queen wouldn't find out, because she would be so scared if she did. And I had to prove to like six of their top military officials that I didn't have any jewels hidden in my pussy. Or my ass. Wait a second..." A realization slowly dawned on her. "That boy didn't have a gnat stuck in his penis!" She groaned. "I am so stupid. I bet they're not running a picture series of celebs with jizzy faces, either. They did that last month."

"Guys," I said, "you realize that Retta is the nicest person here by a long shot."

"Thanks, honey," she said.

"But she could be a patsy for the real Spadist," said Violet. She glared at me. Retta was giving Violet a worried look. Millie and Trudy were glaring at each other, eyes narrowed.

I stood up. "If you're going to have a catfight, I'm going to watch from a distance."

"Don't let him get away!" said Trudy.

Violet was on me in a flash. Before I could react she had me in an armlock. I struggled against her, but couldn't get any leverage. For someone that little she was wiry, and she really knew how to hold somebody. "What the fuck, Violet?" I sputtered.

"You shouldn't go anywhere, just in case," said Millie. "We're not saying you're definitely the Spadist. There are some unanswered questions about certain other people here." She gave Trudy an accusatory look.

"Hey, maybe we should tie him up!" said Violet cheerfully. "Just to be sure he doesn't abscond on us."

"I thought you were done with that kind of thing," I said.

"It would only be for safety's sake," she said. "Not for fun." But she was grinning.

"I think detaining the suspect might be a wise precaution." Trudy pulled a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs from her purse and helped Violet cuff my hands to the back of my chair.

Still smiling, Violet leaned over my shoulder and stroked my cock. "The best part of chaining him up in this position is that we can still fuck him."

"You said this was only for safety," I reminded her.

"It is! But just maybe, later on, if someone gets horny, you know..."

"I really don't think you should do this," said Retta. "He hasn't done anything wrong."

"No, he hasn't," said Trudy. She stroked her chin, thinking.

"It's preventive detention," said Violet. "That means we tie him up so that he can't do anything wrong."

Retta frowned. "I guess it's okay then."

"It's a standard measure in suit-security cases." Violet started toying with the end of my penis again. "And then, you know, if one of us happens to get horny, he is right here." She looked around. "Anybody feeling horny? Because we could take turns."

"Oh, God," I groaned. "How about this. Violet gets to fuck me while I'm tied up, and then we untie me and all go to the beach?"

"So you can send secret messages to your Spadist submarines?" said Millie.

"Yes," I said, "I'm going to tell them that you're lunatics who love to tie people up, so don't bother infiltrating these guys. They're sadistic enough already."

They were all giving me horrified stares.

"For shit's sake!" I said. "Did you all forget what sarcasm is?"

Violet slapped my cheek. "Quiet! You don't get to talk."

"No, don't quiet him down," said Millie. "He was in the middle of confessing."

"Confess!" shouted Violet, and slapped my other cheek. "Can I borrow a belt? I could definitely get him to confess with a belt."

"No belts," I said.

She slapped me. "No talking unless it's a confession. Or begging for mercy. That's also allowed."

Millie came up and put a hand on Violet's shoulder.

"Confess, Spadist scum!" said Violet, and slapped me again. My cheeks were stinging. They must have been bright red.

Millie smiled. "This is pretty hot when you're not doing it to me."

"Isn't it?" Violet put an arm around her. "You can fuck him first if you want."

Retta crossed her arms. "Peter is not a Spadist."

"You don't know that," said Trudy.

"Well, you don't know he is."

"She has a good point," I said. Violet slapped me.

Trudy eyed Retta, and said, "Sympathizer."

"What?" said Retta.

"You're a bleeding-heart Spadist sympathizer. See, when I was in spadiatry school, I learned that the first way Spadists hide themselves is by trying to convince everyone that Spadists aren't real. And they get pinkos like Retta to sneak them in by telling people that it would be intolerant and tyrannical and mean to fight Spadists."

The three girls all glared at Retta. Retta raised her hands. "But you are being kind of mean."

Millie shook her head. "They got to her."

"Yeah, Peter's been worming his way into her brain," said Trudy.

Millie grabbed Retta's wrists and pulled them behind her back. Retta was so shocked she froze. She didn't think to struggle until Violet already had her ankles and the two were carrying her over to the house.

"Cuff her to that drainpipe," said Millie. Trudy brought out another pair of cuffs and locked her up. The pipe ran over Retta's head, so she was stuck against the wall with her arms in the air.

"This is unfair!" Retta shouted. "Let me go!"

"It's for your own good," said Trudy. "We have to save you from yourself."

Violet pinched her nipple. "Confess!"

"Ow!" said Retta. "That hurts!"

"Um, Violet," said Trudy, "we know she's not a Spadist. She doesn't have anything to confess to."

Violet shrugged. "She must have done something sometime." And she pinched Retta's other nipple. Retta squealed.

"Can I just point out how sadistic you three are being right now?" I said. "Kind of like, I don't know, Spadists?"

"We're not sadistic," said Trudy. "We're vigilant."

"We need answers," said Millie.

"The truth," said Violet. "We need the truth. And I know how to get it." She nudged Trudy. "Time for that belt."

Trudy dug into her purse and produced a thin dress belt. Violet folded it in half and went over to me, leading Millie by the hand. "Now we're going to make him confess. We play good cop, bad cop."

"How does that work?" Millie asked.

"The bad cop does nasty things to the prisoner, and the good cop is nice. The prisoner hates the bad cop, and makes friends with the good cop. And then he tells the good cop everything."

"It probably doesn't work all that well," I said, "when you explain it right in front of the prisoner."

"Maybe you should be the bad cop," said Millie.

"Sure, for now. I'm thinking - I whip him and you give him a blowjob?"

"Perfect," said Millie. The two looked in each other's eyes for a second, then locked lips. After a messy kiss they pulled apart and Violet folded her belt in half. "Confess now while you still can."

"Does anyone notice that this is really sadistic?" I said. "Am I the only one?"

"Yeah," said Retta. "I mean, no. I notice it too." She thought. "No, I do mean yeah. Or, wait. Uh..."

Trudy was leaning against the wall, ogling Retta's naked tied-up body. "Be quiet, Retta. People who are chained up don't get to have opinions."

"Did I have an opinion?" said Retta.

"Confess!" shouted Violet. She whipped me across the chest. I winced. Her next blow caught me right in the nipple. I yelped and nearly jumped out of the chair.

Millie got on her knees and started licking my penis. She put it in her mouth and swirled her tongue around on it.

"Confess!" said Violet, and whipped me again.

Millie lifted her head off my cock. "So, Peter, is there anything you wanted to tell me?"

"Yes. Your girlfriend's a psycho."

"I am not!" said Violet, and whipped me again. "I'm vigilant." She crouched down to Millie. "Should we switch?"

Millie snorted. "Violet, you're a desperate little cumslut who can't play bad cop anymore because you're so wet you can barely stand up straight."

Violet kissed her. "Oh my God, you read my mind."

"Take off your clothes, you filthy exhibitionist."

Violet grinned and stripped off her shirt and skirt.

"You are such a pervert," said Millie.

"I love you too," said Violet. They kissed like they'd just discovered kissing, and it was about to disappear from the world, so this would be their only chance.

"You two are adorable," I said. "Also horrifying. You're adorifying."

Millie took the belt and wiped her lips. "Shut up, prisoner. Confess!" She whipped me right in the ear. That fucking stung. But it would have been so much worse if I didn't have Violet sliding down on my cock right then. Everything is better when you're in a vagina.

jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers
12