Peter Priper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers

Retta grinned. "Oh, my God! I love that thing!" Trudy ran it down her breast to her nipple, and Retta moaned. "I'm going to come again."

"No!" said Trudy. "You can't. Every time you orgasm you clamp down even harder. This instrument will reverse the magnetic polarity in your vaginal muscles - "

"Excuse me," I said, "but I do know enough about science to know that you're talking out your ass."

Trudy glared. "Which of us has the medical degree?"

"Neither?"

"You keep your mouth shut. The instrument will reverse the polarity, but only if Retta doesn't come, got it?" She bent over me. "How crappy a lover can you be?"

"Well," I said, "according to my ex-wife - "

"Oh, now he wants to do the talk therapy." She touched the wand to my nipple. It was a feeling like a mild shock, and it sent tingles through me. She ran it down towards my cock. Please, I thought, please zap my dick with that. But she wouldn't be able to reach it. It was buried to the hilt in Retta.

"My turn," moaned Retta. "Please."

"Only if you can take the instrument without coming. Millie!"

"Yes, ma'am!" The redhead stood at attention and saluted.

"You need to keep Retta from orgasming. And you know she derives pleasure from feeling wanted and loved. So make sure she doesn't."

"Happily," said Millie. She put her hands on her hips and said, "Retta, you're a slut. Everybody knows you're a slut."

"I am not," said Retta, and gasped as Trudy touched her with the wand.

"Yes, you're a total dumpster slut whore. And you're a lousy lay. The boys only like you because you're so easy. You know this guy's been staring up my skirt this whole time?"

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, I don't mind," said Millie. She stood over top of me and hitched up her skirt in front so her nether bits were better lit. To Retta, she said, "He might be fucking your pussy but he's wishing it was mine."

"Go away," said Retta. "That's not true."

Trudy ran the wand over Retta's nipple, and as Retta started moaning, pinched the other one hard. Retta squealed. "Ow! You bitch!"

I felt like I should play my part, so I fucked her as hard as I could, making my strokes as long as I could without pulling the skin off my cock. I don't know if it helped, but I liked it. I squeezed her ass, too, hard enough that my fingers left red marks. Retta winced a bit, but she was still breathing hard in rhythm to my thrusting.

"What the hell is going on?" Frank was sitting on his horse on the path.

"Frank!" Trudy called. "Come over here. We have to humiliate Retta."

Frank climbed off his horse, and I saw that he wasn't wearing shorts. He had on a sort of skirt, slit in the back and open in the front all the way to his crotch. His erect penis poked out.

Is it always like that? It suddenly occurred to me that "priper" meant "priapic". Am I never going to get rid of this erection?

His dick wobbling in front of him, Frank walked up to Retta. "Suck me," he said.

"No," said Retta. "You're an asshole, you know that?"

"I'm a perfect gentleman," said Frank. "Now open your mouth 'cause I'm gonna fuck your face." She pulled away from him.

"Peter, lay her down," said Trudy. I hesitated, and she said, "You'll only get free if she doesn't enjoy this enough to orgasm. And she loves the instrument."

"Does this 'instrument' even have a name?" I said as I sat up and tipped Retta over onto her back.

She snorted. "Of course it does. It's a, um, fuckulator."

I thrust in and out, as much as I could, holding myself up on my arms. Frank lay himself down on top of Retta's face and pushed his cock in her mouth. "Come on, bitch, suck it." Retta protested for a moment but soon started licking at his penis. Frank pushed it further in. She made little gagging noises.

Trudy crouched next to me and ran the wand over Retta's breasts and sides. And I felt someone groping my ass, and looked over to see Millie grinning.

After a few minutes Frank sat up and grunted, and shot his load all over Retta. He hit her in the nose and eye, and then quickly angled up so that semen spattered over her hair.

Retta lunged for his balls, but Trudy brought the wand against her arm and it relaxed. Between little moans Retta managed to say, "You got come in my hair. You jackass!"

"My work here is done," said Frank.

"You're such a turd," said Retta. Trudy now pushed the wand down just above Retta's pussy, and Retta barely even twitched, she was so angry.

"We're almost there," said Trudy. "Get her on top of you, Peter. Hey, Henry!"

I was rolling over, pulling Retta on top of me, and so I didn't get a good look at this Henry. But Trudy said to him, "Can you quick and fuck a girl in the ass?"

"Hell, yes!" said a voice.

"No," said Retta. "No fucking way. Not that tool. I'd rather you fucked me with a crooked stick."

When he came into view he was already stark naked and moistening his cock. He pushed Retta down on the back - she started to struggle, but Trudy brought the wand against her nipples, making her moan. Henry practically sat down on my legs, rummaging around in her ass. "Holy fuck," he said. "She's gooey."

"Yeah, Retta's ass is Citibank for semen," said Millie. "Everyone makes deposits there."

"Nice and lubricated," said Henry, and forced himself into her. Retta struggled, and he grabbed both her arms.

"Fuck you!" Retta shouted.

"No, fuck you," said Henry. "Oh, wait, I already am." He cackled. "'I already am.' Did you guys hear that?"

"I'm going to have to ask you to shut the hell up," said Trudy.

Henry thrust from behind, and Trudy held the wand over Retta's clit, and Retta swore and complained and moaned. I thought she was getting close to coming, but I could feel her loosening on my cock. Would I come loose first, or would she go over the line first?

Her breath was quickening and she was panting, and then I heard her gasp, "Millie, no! Don't take pictures! Please!" and Trudy jabbed the wand right against Retta's pussy lips, so that the tingling shot all through my cock and my pelvis, and with a squelch I slid out of her.

"Finally," I said. I looked at Retta, who was panting and sweating as Henry fucked her ass, and it was so hot I had this urge to push my dick back in her. I needed to come in that girl.

But I wriggled out from under her before I did anything stupid.

Retta was pushing at Henry. "Quit struggling!" Henry hissed. "I'm almost there."

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Just one second," he said. He thrusted and thrusted and then let out a sigh. "Man, your ass is amazing."

Retta pushed him away. She looked jelly-legged, but she managed to grab onto Trudy's wand. Trudy handed it over, and Retta lay on her back and pushed it between her legs. It took her only a few seconds to reach her orgasm.

I was stuck in the same boat as before I started screwing Retta. My erection was throbbing, I desperately wanted to come, and I was surrounded by gorgeous half-naked girls. I gave Millie a hopeful look. She started walking over toward me, a little smile on her face, twirling a lock of her hair. But Trudy elbowed in front of her. She had taken off her lab coat and glasses, and was putting in a tongue ring.

"I'll handle this, thank you. My education included seminars in the oral arts."

"Bitch," Millie muttered.

Trudy's dress was a bit damp from sweat, and I could see right through it. She had little breasts and dark nipples. Her pussy was as clean-shaven and neat as the others'. I grabbed her ass and kissed her, and she teased my tongue with that ring of hers. Then she squatted down before me and stopped. My cock hung in front of her face, and I could see down her neckline to her beautiful little breasts. She breathed on my dick, then faintly touched her tongue to it. I gasped and swallowed the temptation to grab her head and drive into her mouth.

Slowly she started to run her tongue over me. I was moaning. I was so close to orgasm it was almost like I was already having one.

"Trudy, you should put that coat back on," said Retta. "You're going to be a mess when he comes."

"Please," said Trudy. "Who's the expert here?" And she took me all the way in her mouth.

It was hot and wet and perfect - her tongue slithering over me inside her mouth. I felt my orgasm approaching like a fucking train. When it came I cried out. It was the most intense feeling I'd ever had.

And it went on and on. I pumped Trudy's mouth full of come. She gagged and pulled away, semen dripping out of her mouth. And I kept coming. It shot all over her face. She tried to push my cock away and her fingers ended up covered in it. Wads sailed up and landed in her hair. More sprayed over her chest and dripped into her cleavage. And I just kept shooting. It dripped over her dress and into her eyes and out of her mouth.

It was thirty seconds at least before the deluge stopped. Trudy sat there shocked, with what looked like a pint of milky goo dribbling down her face and chest.

"Yup," said Retta. "That's what happens when a new priper blows it for the first time."

I was unsure what to say to Trudy. Thank you for the blowjob? Sorry about the mess? I was pissed at her for how she treated Retta. You know what - let her be the one feeling like trash. So I went over to Retta. She was lying in the grass, obviously exhausted, probably very sore. I knew I was. And yet my erection had only softened to half-mast. That was kind of worrying.

I hugged Retta and kissed her lips, careful not to get any of Frank's jizz on my face. "I like you."

"I like you too."

"I know we did kind of start fucking thirty seconds after we met, but I don't think you're a slut. I just wanted you to know that."

"Thank you," she breathed, and kissed me again. "That means a lot to me." We kissed for another minute before she pulled away and said, "So, um, what was your name again?"

jinghiz
jinghiz
26 Followers
12